Bricktoes
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Bricktoes »

In post 80, jee wrote:Trollie: Why do you think Money is scummier than Dann? Because looking back, that is the first hipster thing you've done so far.

What do you mean by hipster here?
down
and that's the way we get down
Bricktoes
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Bricktoes »

Okay, I'm more than happy with where my vote is. I'll post most of my reads later. Trollie, feel free to answer the questions I've asked you.

Dann, you've reversed both of your scumreads in the last hundred posts. Who do you suspect now?
Atlas, consider this a formal invitation to post any reads at all.
down
jee
jee
Goon
jee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Post by jee »

In post 400, Bricktoes wrote:
In post 80, jee wrote:Trollie: Why do you think Money is scummier than Dann? Because looking back, that is the first hipster thing you've done so far.

What do you mean by hipster here?

As in, not mainstream. Not following everyone else and just agreeing. It was the first thing that he contributed that wasn't already said.

Side note: had some friends over tonight, so I'm like 5 pages behind, a lot happened tonight. I just happened to read this post. I'll be catching up tomorrow afternoon.
UNVOTE
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Post by TvK »

In post 355, Arugula wrote:
@TvK, Internet Stranger, Iknal, and atlasblade

I want to hear your thoughts on this whole escapade. I know it's long, but I really want to know what an unbiased viewpoint sees.

The only thing I see is people disagreeing with eachother. What Monkey is doing with posts as "it's past his bedtime" is what got him on L-1 the first time, and now after he's almost confirmed town, he's still making these useless comments.

I can see what kondi is trying to do. It could have been the best way to hunt scum after he was lynched, but he should have known this would also fail. So again, not even a small step closer to lynching scum.

For Trollie and Arugula, and feeling more and more like you two are both town, even though desperately convinced that the other is scum. People are right when they say there are 13 players in this game. The only players that were targetted are Monkey, Trollie and Arugula, who possibly are all town. This leaves 3 or 4 laughing scums watching on the sidelines.

About Dannflor, I absolutely have no idea. Because of his behaviour (voting, unvoting, FoSing), I can't read him at all. Also you FoS'd and even HoS'd some players in the beginning stages. What happened to those reads?

And finally, Smooth. He seemed like sheeptown at first, but now he did something I absolutely don't like:

In post 398, Smooth Criminal wrote:
In post 389, Bricktoes wrote:You three are scum together and your wincon is to piss me off.

Please tell me you're not including me in "you three." I've strayed away, or at least tried, from trollie, and have had nothing to do with kondi (Who is being mighty ridiculous).

Don't throw me in with those two, please.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 3:08 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I'm sorry I raged on you last night, dicknose. You're right. VOTE: Monkey

But I DO have a tough time with putting my reasoning into words. I think Trollie has said most of everything that sums up why Monkey is scum.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Iknal »

I know I haven't posted enough recently, but I'll make a post with my thoughts tomorrow lunch - I have my exams next week, so neck deep in study.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 4:11 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 404, kondi2424 wrote:I'm sorry I raged on you last night, dicknose. You're right. VOTE: Monkey

But I DO have a tough time with putting my reasoning into words. I think Trollie has said most of everything that sums up why Monkey is scum.

Kondi and Trollie agreeing with each other on EVERYTHING is exactly why anybody needs to be suspicious of anything they say.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 4:11 am

Post by kondi2424 »

That makes perfect sense.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 407, kondi2424 wrote:That makes perfect sense.

I lol'd

As for TvK, I don't know at the moment. I'm still trying to gather my thoughts and put together a read on someone. I'll respond fully to that soon, I have a few ideas.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 389, Bricktoes wrote:You three are scum together and your wincon is to piss me off.

Please tell me you're not including me in "you three." I've strayed away, or at least tried, from trollie, and have had nothing to do with kondi (Who is being mighty ridiculous).

SCUM ALERT!

I can't believe what I'm reading. You have been adamantly agreeing with everything that Trollie and kondi say, but then don't want to be compared to them? Seriously? What do you expect us to do when you have been sheeping them the whole game until this post?

You finally realized that you are not going to win this argument, and want to shift the attention from you to Trollie and kondi.

Smooth Criminal's play makes a lot of sense from scum perspective.

He jumps on the Monkey wagon, thinking it's an easy lynch. He buddies up with Trollie and kondi when there is any resistance to the wagon. Then, still thinking he will win the argument, he sides with kondi and Trollie the whole way through and tries to get me to be mislynched for either D1 or D2.

Then, he realizes that he is losing the argument and more people are against him, so he slowly drifts away from Trollie and kondi, putting the spotlight on them. It is a smart move, but that post made it way too obvious.

UNVOTE: Trollie
VOTE: Smooth Criminal

And I'm not saying that Trollie isn't scummy. He is, but Smooth Criminal's flip may determine his alignment, and SC is scummier due to that last post. kondi is just a bad player, but town. Just because you are town doesn't mean your reads are right. For example, if Trollie is lynched and flips town, that doesn't mean I am scum. On the flip side, if I am lynched and flip town, that doesn't mean Trollie is scum. If you really are town, lynching yourself would be the dumbest thing you can do. Literally. And on top of that, you are voting Monkey even when your allies want to wait and test if he really is the vig.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Atlasblade »

[quote="post 367

"I'm THAT confident that both
Monkey and Arugula are scum
, as well as in
Trollie being town
."

I think by the three people Dicknose was referring to he probably was talking about Monkey, Argula, and Kondi.

Nowhere did I see you being referred to in any way after that angry post from Kondi. If anything he was referring to monkey and Argula. Not only that, Kondi posted that he was confident that trollie would be town. So why exactly did you think that you would be lumped together with them when dicknose was more than likely implying from post 367 about argula, monkey and kondi?

Care to explain?
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Smooth Criminal »

In post 409, Arugula wrote:You have been adamantly agreeing with everything that Trollie and kondi say, but then don't want to be compared to them?

This is far from true. As I said in an earlier post, I agree with them on whom I believe to be scum, but I DO NOT agree on the plan of action. Right around the time Trollie decided it would be a good idea to keep his vote on Monkey is when I dropped out of their little team.

In post 409, Arugula wrote:You finally realized that you are not going to win this argument, and want to shift the attention from you to Trollie and kondi.

This would imply that I'm shifting away from my side of the argument as well, and that is entirely untrue. I'm still sticking to my guns on who I think scum is, or at least one of them. I believe still that Arugula is scum, but am straying away from the idea that monkey is scum. Yes it's still possible, but with no CC it's much less likely.

In post 409, Arugula wrote:He jumps on the Monkey wagon, thinking it's an easy lynch.

I jumped on the wagon not because it was easy (and it's proven not to be very easy at all), but because of Dann's newbscum possibility of being a bus, and the idea that lynching the most experienced of the two would make most sense.

In post 409, Arugula wrote:He buddies up with Trollie and kondi when there is any resistance to the wagon. Then, still thinking he will win the argument, he sides with kondi and Trollie the whole way through and tries to get me to be mislynched for either D1 or D2.

I agreed with Trollie at a point where Arugula's argument convinced me, and still has me convinced that he is scum.

In post 409, Arugula wrote:Then, he realizes that he is losing the argument and more people are against him, so he slowly drifts away from Trollie and kondi, putting the spotlight on them.

Like I said above- Still with the argument, Not still with the plan of action. And I've put no spotlight on anyone.

And I'd also like to point out I've had no interaction with Kondi throughout this whole ordeal, so pairing me with him just because trollie is is a fallacy. Then Kondi goes on his suicidal rampage, which at no point did I think that was a good idea, and I ask nicely not to go down with his logic.

In post 410, Atlasblade wrote:I think by the three people Dicknose was referring to he probably was talking about Monkey, Argula, and Kondi.

The argument was going so fast I wasn't really sure who he was talking about. I thought since he generally disagree'd with Kondi and Trollie and myself, that I was bunched with the group in his mind -- something that I'm obviously trying to avoid.
You've
been
hit
by

You've
been
struck
by

A
smooth
criminal
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 411, Smooth Criminal wrote:

The argument was going so fast I wasn't really sure who he was talking about. I thought since he generally disagree'd with Kondi and Trollie and myself, that I was bunched with the group in his mind -- something that I'm obviously trying to avoid.

Personally I find that hard to believe in this case. It was fairly obvious that he wasn't referring to you since I highly doubt they even mentioned you in that argument let alone lumped you with trollie and Kondi.
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 11:26 am

In post 412, Atlasblade wrote:Personally I find that hard to believe in this case. It was fairly obvious that he wasn't referring to you since I highly doubt they even mentioned you in that argument let alone lumped you with trollie and Kondi.

You know, maybe it's hard to believe, but it's true. I'm not sure what else to say.
You've
been
hit
by

You've
been
struck
by

A
smooth
criminal
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Wow, you're way to eager to disassociate from Trollie and kondi now that people are starting to get suspicious of them. You never mentioned how you had nothing to do with them before, it seemed to me like you were just copying them. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he wasn't even referring to you, you seem very quick to jump to conclusions and act as if you've had nothing to do with trollie and kondi. Why so nervous?
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

In post 414, Dannflor wrote:Wow, you're way to eager to disassociate from Trollie and kondi now that people are starting to get suspicious of them. You never mentioned how you had nothing to do with them before, it seemed to me like you were just copying them. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he wasn't even referring to you, you seem very quick to jump to conclusions and act as if you've had nothing to do with trollie and kondi. Why so nervous?

I'm not about to associate with someone who is willing to kill himself to "prove" he's right. Read my above post.
You've
been
hit
by

You've
been
struck
by

A
smooth
criminal
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 414, Dannflor wrote:

Wow, you're way to eager to disassociate from Trollie and kondi now that people are starting to get suspicious of them. You never mentioned how you had nothing to do with them before, it seemed to me like you were just copying them. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he wasn't even referring to you, you seem very quick to jump to conclusions and act as if you've had nothing to do with trollie and kondi. Why so nervous?

Dann hit the nail on the head.

And SC, you agreed with them on all points except the "plan of action" (although Trollie ended up siding with the test), so don't make it like you only agreed with them a little bit. You were full out on a team with them, and denying it is not helping you.

Lastly, it is EXTREMELY hypocritical of you to berate me for pairing you up with kondi when you had no interactions, when you did THE SAME EXACT THING with Monkey and me.
Bricktoes
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Bricktoes »

In post 401, Bricktoes wrote:Dann, you've reversed both of your scumreads in the last hundred posts. Who do you suspect now?
Atlas, consider this a formal invitation to post any reads at all.
down
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by TvK »

VOTE: Smooth Criminal, because of what I said in my last post and his last few posts.

Also Arugula, what's with the extreme buddying with Dann suddenly? First he was your main scumread and now everything he says are your thoughts exactly.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 418, TvK wrote:VOTE: Smooth Criminal, because of what I said in my last post and his last few posts.

Also Arugula, what's with the extreme buddying with Dann suddenly? First he was your main scumread and now everything he says are your thoughts exactly.

I'm not extreme buddying with him. He's had a few posts I agree with. That's all. I already mentioned that he was first sheeping, but then formed his own opinions, which I happen to agree with. (Except for that he still thinks Monkey is scummy)
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

fyi sick today. will catch up when I get over this
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 420, TheTrollie wrote:fyi sick today. will catch up when I get over this

Feel better.
Bricktoes
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Bricktoes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Bricktoes »

In post 6, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
deadline is on june 2 11:40 pst ((expired on 2012-06-02 23:40:00))

with 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Two days guys, let's hurry this up.
down
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Smooth Criminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 2:17 pm

I can see how this would incriminate me, but you gotta see it from my point of view. Kondi went on his little suicide rant and then you (or at least I thought) were comparing my ideals to his. I want no part of that.
You've
been
hit
by

You've
been
struck
by

A
smooth
criminal
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm fine with Trollie, kondi, or SC(in that order, preferably)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”