Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (isolation #400) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

First of all, let me show you why it's obvious I'm doctor and that has been what my play revolves around the whole time. you'll also see why you've all played like absolute horse shit and if I hadn't saved two people (which you are now lynching me for) we'd be in an awful spot.

I targeted rb n1 because he was globally town read and figured if he was town hed probably get nkd so I'd either confirm him as town or gain suspicion on him. with only the biggest counterwagon to the lynch getting killed. i assumed it was a vig. notice my play d2? i constantly brought up a vig, tried getting a vig to claim after the Mario stuff, etc. i assumed scum would never kill sd there who was a free mislynch. it means wave is probably scum but that's something I'll look more into later. Notice how I kept dodging whoever it was (frog) who wanted my specific read on rb? I thought I saved him probably. remember when I said specific things had to happen for him to be scum? those specific things was him not being saved and scum killing sd. I was obvious the whole time, the only reason i played like I did was to five scum no shot of thinking I was doc. I am good at prs and it shows.

Night 2. i target rb again. frankly, this was a hard choice. i was pissed at the entire game and couldn't think of a likely nk. after enough analysis (Paul knows just how much effort I put into my night actions) I decided rb was the likely kill. any player with a brain would know that slot was town. it was never getting lynched. it had an unknown factor via a sub which scum who are winning don't want. it was the best nk I could think of. so, I saved rb. then come day 3, twoinamillion is one of the less skilled beginners I've played with, but regardless I know he's town so I try to keep him from being stupid. scum know their kill was just blocked, so of course I can't be obvious about it like many are with their prs. i make sure to mention how he could be scum (do this after both saves) so scum don't believe I know theyre town as the doctor would. i decide to fish for scum by suggesting a mass claim, ensuring I go first so it never actually happens to gauge reactions. scum quickhammers and the day ends immediately. awesome.

we enter night 3. at this point this is one of the worst games I've been in and I'm thinking of subbing. i decide to stick it out and not play with most of you for a while. this save was the ahrdest.none of you as scum except maybe vedith are good enough to know that double targeting actually works in a scenario like that. i think about other possible targets. frog comes to mind; if scum want to lynch me they'll want to frame me. frog is a claimed pr as well and scum Will know they're town. so, after thinking for hours, I go frog confidently. turned out to be right call. now we have frog-me-rb slot in MY town block and a third of the game is town to me which is nice. the issue is that scum know someome blocked them twice and will be doc hunting. that's why frog is tossed into my pool earlier despite me not trying to push him. if I confidently townread him even for fake reasons scum Will get the hint and I'll die tn. of course, now I will anyways, but it's fine. I'll solve the game today I think. I'll iso flavor for partners after. next post will get into exactly why flavor is obvious scum and if you vote me over him as town you should quit mafia
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #401) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and jsyk I shouldn't have to put this much effort in I'm obvious town to 90% of players but whatever I've omgused yall enough
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (isolation #402) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2951, frog wrote:
In post 1554, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.16

:dead:
Mulch
(7): MarioManiac4,
rb
Eddie Cane
, skitter30, NotTheRealPaul, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch
(LYNCH)
Sunlit Diamond
(2): Thor665, wavemode
MarioManiac4
(1):
Flavor Leaf

Not Voting
(3): UnaBombaH,
frog
, Sunlit Diamond

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-06 20:05:00)

Mod Notes: NotTheRealPaul V/LA until 8/3
In post 2681, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 2.09 - FINAL

MarioManiac4
(6): wavemode,
Flavor Leaf
, Game Replacement, NotTheRealPaul, Dunkerdoodles,
rb
(LYNCH)
Eddie Cane
(2):
frog
, UnaBombaH
Dunkerdoodles
(2): Thor665, MarioManiac4
frog
(1):
Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-16 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:
In post 2807, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 3.02 - FINAL

Dunkerdoodles
(6): Thor665, wavemode,
Eddie Cane
, NotTheRealPaul, Game Replacement,
Flavor Leaf
(LYNCH)

Not Voting
(4): UnaBombaH, Dunkerdoodles,
TwoInAMillion
frog

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-25 21:21:00)

Mod Notes:
Bold is town, underlined and bold is scum. Sorry about the lack of colours, I am not familiar with how to do them.
let's actually look at these wagons. yes, I'm on 2. mulch was me building a wagon for building a wagon. i go to sleep, wake up, he's self hammered and had a temper tantrum. wew. day 2, you lynch a vig claim. that counts as a mislynch for vca since scum dont know who the sk is ans lynching sk is towards their wincon. flavor leaf shoves this down their throats and the lynch goes through on a claimed vig bdcause rb has had enoigh of this game. quality play. day 3, you wuickhammer someone I EXPLICITLY SAID I'm voting for a claim. flavor lolhammers a CLAIMED PR WITH NO INTENT. And of course he follows to try and call me scum for it.

vca is pretty useless at this point. no scum flips. let's look at his actual content today. first of all we know one of my and fl are scum, and because it's this game, I'll pretend it isn't incredibly obviously flavor leaf. this is because nobody targeted flavor leaf last night and we know he claims a loyal shot failed on me. so between me and flavor.

let's do the claim first. joat with rolestop/jk/cop. first of all, rolestop and jk are similar roles. protective. they wouldn't be both on a joat 99% of the time with something random like a cop making it worse. let's ignore thst for a sec. he claims he targets frog twice and me the third time. um... to be clear... he claimed to jail our claimed pr. lol. he also is probably actually the scum rb/jk, hence why he tried to get frog to confirm it as if that's better. then he tries and fake a guilty on me and mislynch me. which was also achieved by killing frog to put suspicion on me. so, preplanned. this is a person who has admitted to blocking our town pr which is awesome. 2961. - scum killing the easiest mislynch for a frame that isn't even strong... sure bud. rofl. 2952 - you led a lynch on the town vig and lucked out on killing the sk. good job. he was scum because of mulch, none of the b.s. you said. you didn't scumhunt shit, you took the lynch you were given. 2948 - lol. your constant perspective slip posts are the definition of scum posturing and trying to confbias a case.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (isolation #403) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2968, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Vote: wavemode

He has been laying low for the most part not not really contributing to scumhunting. Also worried about NTRP.

Eddie seems obvscum, other than that his night actions don't make sense for scum.
ntrp could be scum here. fits the vca. haven't got to analyze that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (isolation #404) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

now- to everyone and specifically frog and twoinamillion. one of me and flavor have to be scum. if you legitimately respond to my posts with arguments, I'll keep it civil and stop omgusing. if you can show me how i am not the incredibly obvious town I believe myself to be ill take it seriously. otherwise, redeem yourselves as players and actually lynch the obv scum fake claim. ALSO: DO NOT GET FLAVOR TO L-1. DO NOT LET HIM SELF UAMMER AND KILL ME. I WANT TO ANALYZE MORE TOMORROW. JUST GIVE INTENT TO VOTE.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (isolation #405) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2891, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2886, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2882, frog wrote:
In post 2877, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2875, frog wrote:
In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote:Rolestop/JK/Cop
Hang on, what do you mean by 'rolestop'? Do you mean JK?
rolestop is basically doctor on steroids check the wiki
Huh

UNVOTE:

Give me a minute
rolestop and jk are not a joat combo anyways. you aren't being hasty, we don't have town doctor and town rs/jk never mind town jk/rs/cop joat rofl
you're right. We don't. If I was scum, why the hell would I claim to have a rolestop/JK in this situation.
you blocked frog n2 and needed an excuse
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (isolation #406) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2828, Flavor Leaf wrote:We had a no kill, so I'm thinking town might have a JK, and I was blocked, which is what I'm trying to ask. If mafia have a roleblocker of some sort, and targeted me, that's obviously not going to come out, but if town did it, that might.
In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote: scouts to see if a town is going to claim jk so he doesn't get ccd
In post 2844, Eddie Cane wrote:well, claim the rest of your results. I'm the doc, and i have 2 innos (2 seperate people last 2 nights). i healed rb/rb/frog, last 2 of which were no kills. if you claim results on them im probably gonna push you, fair watning.
I'm a Loyal JOAT.

Rolestop/JK/Cop

Frog, Frog, Eddie.

TB epically soft claimed Day 1, so I went out to protect Frog the first two nights. I even commented on it way back then when I talked about if SD was vig kill, then Frog is likely town.
you literally admit here that you tsrgersd him for being pr. lmfao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (isolation #407) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

the top line in the quote there is my reply to 2528 ebwop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2978 (isolation #408) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm going to go hang out with my girlfriend now. probably pocketpost a bit but no more effort posting tn. I'll go dig into flavor tomorrow and find the partners before I die. i expect any town in vedith/thor to whip you guys into shape.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (isolation #409) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2887, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, the 2 flipped roles both have X-shot attatched to them. I'm essentially an X-shot as well. Eddie claimed full doctor.
In post 2977, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, why the hell as scum would I try and fake claim those roles in conjunction. Why not just full on claim like...doctor/watcher/tracker or something.

Hell, why not claim vig as one of those spots?

I didn't even claim a fake guilty on you, so there's even more flawed logic. Frog is the one who told me to treat the claim as if were genuine, which now I see is because he watched me.
you played yourself. that's why you didn't full claim. claiming vig stillgets you lynched because vig sk isn't a thing ive literally ever seen (3 kills is super excessive for a game this size even in multiball vigs aren't common. with 13 ppl 3 town deaths in 1 night is way too swingy). and, yes, you faked a guilty as loyal cop. loyal just means you could claim roleblocked and not get lynched tomorrow.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (isolation #410) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2979, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2975, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2828, Flavor Leaf wrote:We had a no kill, so I'm thinking town might have a JK, and I was blocked, which is what I'm trying to ask. If mafia have a roleblocker of some sort, and targeted me, that's obviously not going to come out, but if town did it, that might.
In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote: scouts to see if a town is going to claim jk so he doesn't get ccd
In post 2844, Eddie Cane wrote:well, claim the rest of your results. I'm the doc, and i have 2 innos (2 seperate people last 2 nights). i healed rb/rb/frog, last 2 of which were no kills. if you claim results on them im probably gonna push you, fair watning.
I'm a Loyal JOAT.

Rolestop/JK/Cop

Frog, Frog, Eddie.

TB epically soft claimed Day 1, so I went out to protect Frog the first two nights. I even commented on it way back then when I talked about if SD was vig kill, then Frog is likely town.
you literally admit here that you tsrgersd him for being pr. lmfao
yeah, and I protected him for being killed.
by roleblocking the pr soft
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (isolation #411) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

which prevents him from using his action... and prevents him from confirming himself as town via a hypothetical action... while he's under heavy scrutiny from me and others
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (isolation #412) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

now shut the fuck up and let me go Netflix and chill lmao peace
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (isolation #413) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2983, TwoInAMillion wrote:Or we could lynch NTRP and get one more round of night actions in to sort out the Eddie/FL mess.
read my posts and explain where I'm wrong. he's jk so he can just rpleblock me and kill whoever so that's useless. i will.analtze partners tomorrow tho.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (isolation #414) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

boon explicitly makes games to be weird which proves how weird it is, and the only other prs are made to stop nks (bp sk, 1x bp town, town jk). i didn't say it was impossible. the setup wss designed around it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #415) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2990, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2988, wavemode wrote:And why are you voting me
Because you have not done anything to help catch scum.
neither Paul nor wave have even attempted to reply to my posts. take that how you will.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (isolation #416) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2997, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2994, TwoInAMillion wrote:I didn't quicklynch yesterday, which is what you are about to do today. Wave and NTRP's votes on this wagon make me very nervous.
I mean, I have a confirmed guilty at this point on him because I know I wasn't roleblocked because of Frog. I've town read Wave since way early in the game, and Eddie seemed to be trying to pocket Paul. He said if I town read Eddie then I town read Paul. Unless Paul is busing.
I came into the day doubting paul. try again?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (isolation #417) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2989, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2987, wavemode wrote:
In post 2983, TwoInAMillion wrote:Or we could lynch NTRP and get one more round of night actions in to sort out the Eddie/FL mess.
In what world does this make sense or come from a town mindset
Because I still don't see that Eddie is confscum, and I would hate to lose a town doctor.
the mafia rb is alive and claimed jk and tried to confirm themselves. you need to lynch in me and flavor today. the 1v1 will just continue tomorrow. I'm going to wallpost more tomorrow
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (isolation #418) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

never play with me again if you're town and voting me here btw. not joking. this applies to everyone. i have no interest in dealing with literal 8 year old level intelligence.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (isolation #419) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

flavor, you haven't argued bad and nothing against yoi. any compentet playerlist this would be a different story but I don't even care anymore. they already made rb quit mafia, this moron town has nothing left to prove
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #420) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm logging off for the night and if I wake up quickhammered please don't even speak to me in post. moi sign want to get banned for cussing you out.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #421) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dont
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (isolation #422) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wallpost coming tonight. have a bunch typed so far bur lunch is over. thor, rolestopper and doc wouldn't be in the same 13p normal anyways (as the same alignment) so its not overly relevant. i could be ascetic technically if you really want to go that far, but I'm not
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (isolation #423) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this game is probably making me take a break from mafia for a little whole, so thanks. I'm now going to operate under the assumption that I'm getting mislynched for the first time in over 20 town games and I am normally confident but honestly with this game I don't care anymore. nobody even attempted to reply to my explained play, it was skipped over even though i have literally played around everything I've said and have the evidence to support it. nobody actually cares to read it, so whatever.

flavor is such obvious scum im dumbfounded how people aren't seeing it and nobody is even trying to say WHY I'm scummier. first off, his claim is not a role that would ever be made. two protective and an investigative isn't a combination that will ever happen. he has admitted to roleblockong a town pr because he is the mafia roleblocker and wanted an out. since apparently thor and frog are experienced, they, along with vedith, apparently are going to pretend they don't have the experience to know this combination is not a thing. awesome. let's ignore thst for a second. lets also ignore an investigative and two protective not only doesn't exist with a doc but it also somewhat contrasts with even night watcher. let's also ignore flavors magical explanation for the lack of a nk last night is that scum recruited a traitor. let's ignore how exceedingly rare recruitable traitors are - after all, nobody here gets setups anyways. let's ignore how flavor is doing exactly what I said by killing frog since he clearly intended to fake a guilty on me. let's ignore thst the only reason town isn't losing is because I've stopped two kills. let's ignore that rb is obv town regardless and thinking he's scum is laughable. lets ignore flavor shoved the mislynch of a vig down our throats. yes, Mario flipped sk. no, mafia didn't know he was sk and therefore to them it was another mislynch. remember how flavor leaf quickhammered a town pr yesterday before a claim immediately after the 5th vote? sounds pretty scummy, right? let's ignore that too because this game is special. he clearly would've had to explain that, unless he was going to get lynched anyways... awfully convenient he returns from that with a guilty. let's ignore that. i townread flavor up until day 3, and even day 3 it wasn't a strong sr or anything. I'm not going to pretend his earlier content is obvious scum to me, even though mulch/Mario clearly saw it. there is obvious stuff with hindsight I can bring up if needed. why should you vote flavor over me if we ignore every other logical reason? i have single handedly carried town with rb getting fed up with you. my actions make perfect sense and so does my play which I went in great detail to explain. i coudlnt try hard before today at risk of nk. there were no other good buffers. if you seriously think I'm scum after rereading my play with what i said in mind, I don't expect you to listen to any of the above.

first of all. twoinamillion. you're new. and I mean NEW. in some dead pt you said you setup specced having never played forum mafia before or something like that. you need to listen to me. your claim might not help game solve, nom you are town so you claim last. your claim is needed for swtup spec purposes. we need to be able to analyze how balanced the setup is. the nrg approves the same level balance roughly and with a pr refusing to claim you are only hurting town. the nks are already lined up, me if I'm not mislynched today and frog after/if I'm lynched. you have nothing to lose. i saved you, and rb is one of the towniest games I've ever seen. i know you're town. you need to claim though. and another thing: you are being a dumbass when it comes to voting me. sorry, its true. vca is one of the most manipulatable things there are for scum and any good player will tell you that. ask around if you don't believe me. not only that, but ironically, flavours voting is worse than me ANYWAYS. day 1 I voted the mislynch who self hammered while I was offline after being ran up while offline... and flavor was voting the counter wagon aka sd... who was ALSO TOWN. why is being on one town lynch worse than the other? this is ignoring I was not even supporting said lynch strongly and again it happened while I was offline. day 2 he lynches sk. THAT'S NOT A SCUM LYNCH FOR VCA PURPOSES. you have to remember scum had literally no idea an sk existed. any potential scum that pushed Mario do not get rewarded for hitting an sk. actually, they do, because sk hurts scum as much as town (i don't remember actual stats). day 3, I vote dunker explicitly for a claim which I say. flavor hammers him the post after the l1 vote. no warning, intent, not even a fake accident. yet you're voting me for my votes? seriously dude. i get you're new. i have nothing against you as a person. I'm not even going to omgus you because you're lock town. please, please, try thinking logically. you need to put more thought here because this is probably whether scum wins or loses.

today, after we finish our mass claim with rb slot going last you can lynch in me and flavor. first of all, after I flip town you powerlynch flavor and then powerlynch wave. do not discuss your reads for the final scum assuming the game doesn't end. dont let scum know who they should night kill. in the very off chance wave flips town (I'm close to certain he's scum) Paul is scum. i genuinely can't force myself to see wave as town and that more than likely makes him scum. whhats cute is in 1786 flavor even acknowledges wave saving him. if people actually see logic and I know my effort won't be wasted, and we get some intents to vote fl, I'll case wave and rip the fuck into him.

my words to town after my likely mislynch. NEVER EVER LYNCH FROG AND TWOINAMILLION HERE. scum is in {flavor, wave, Paul, thor, una, gr}. flavor is undeniably one of them I don't have the time to hard iso for the partners atm even though I need to today since I'm getting lynched or nkd. i am fairly sure una is town because I doubt he takes his push on me earlier and defends me now. i need game replacement to start posting because he's the last hope I have for an experienced player (hey flavor I'm pocketing him xD) to set y'all straight. could be scum, haven't seen his scum game in fucking ages but I don't believe idling is a scum tell for him. hope his catchuo is good. my main reason for townreading him and thor is that I think the team is flavor/wave/paul. the last spot is the tossup. Paul has only been sheeping me on some parts... flipped town. that soesnt mean much as a stand alone. notice how he was on flavor and wave defended him? classic spreading. Paul voting me today is the most damning. he knows the quality of my play as prs, knows the quality of my reads, and the quick vote of me with almost nothing said means he's probably scum. i will guarantee the team is {flavor}, {wave/paul} and someone else including one of them. I'll try reading them as a team if I have time at some point. seriously listen to me. i get there's scenarios where i didnt heal rb n2. he is still town hard and if you lynch that slot... lol.

and as for all of my omgus. i have nothing against any of you, please don't feel bad about my posts, its not personal. i am used to playing with people who are a lot more experienced. i don't know who's actually playing horribly until post game. we can talk about it there if you want. the thing is, even if you did play horrible, its fine. lynching me is fine. people start somewhere. i havent been mislynched in like 20 town games and usually im confident but here i think my lynch will hapoen. thats perfectly ok. please actually learn from this game though. don't go to post and say "well Eddie swore a lot and it's his fault he got lynched". say "damn, I fucked up. I'll take what went wrong here to my future games". that much is enough to make this a bad game vs you a bad player. you can call this paragraph ate if ya want but I don't enjoy making games toxic as I have been a bit.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3095 (isolation #424) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3092, NotTheRealPaul wrote:can i get a tldr?
no. read it. it's important.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (isolation #425) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3093, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I think una said that fl is trying to get our doc lynched somewhere in that wall. fl claimed b4 eddie (pretty sure he did) so thats not the case
none of this is true. he tried to get me lynched, not the doc. the distinction is that I was the target as a player and not a role. he did not full claim before me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (isolation #426) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm almost certain you're a partner. read the wall though and don't reply again til you do
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (isolation #427) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3100, Game Replacement wrote:Eddie in - Don't discuss 3rd scum
Eddie in - 3rd scum is x
Huh?

Okay, so I'm a Rolecop (x shot) and FL is a JOAT. I'm pretty sure Eddie is scum here and that post just seemed like AtE.

Frog is scum here. Today we lynch Eddie, tomorrow we lynch Frog then you can all woo me to who's scum, depending if I'm alive.
In post 3093, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I think una said that fl is trying to get our doc lynched somewhere in that wall. fl claimed b4 eddie (pretty sure he did) so thats not the case
That's because Eddie is most likely scum here.
Eddie is the best lynch today. \o/
Otherwise we have this shit to deal with tomorrow.
In post 2982, Eddie Cane wrote:which prevents him from using his action... and prevents him from confirming himself as town via a hypothetical action... while he's under heavy scrutiny from me and others
Rolestop doesn't prevent someone using their action. This is Eddie manipulating the role to push a lynch on FL.

VOTE: Eddie

Follow me for a great tomorrow!
I was talking about jk there
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (isolation #428) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's 4 of paul/gr/wave/fl. logging off now and won't be back for a day or two. bye.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (isolation #429) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you aren't this bad at the game
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

worst town ive virtually ever played with. i will guarantee scum is in vedith/paul/wave along with leaf

twoinamillion, you can hammer me if you promise to admit you're horrible if I flip town. if you do that I will not blacklist you. your call, if you don't want to play with me you don't have to. you should wait for thor and una to post though.

probably quitting mafia for a while cause of this game. thanks for that. you got me and rb, I'm sure you are proud.

vedith, we've played together 3 times. once i was town and correctly tunnelled and lynched you as scum. the other two we were both town, your reads were bad, and i hard carried yourself. a fourth I subbed out of after nailing the team because of math and Titus. most of those are this and mcm alt, last was a private one. if you're town here you should know that even if you rolecopped him and his role is as he claims that's easily a scum role. in fact, it only makes sense as a scum role. town wouldn't have two protective, but scum having that to counter sk? if you legitimately think I'm scum here and you're town you're not as good as people kept telling me you are.

Paul is very very likely scum here. i think he should actually be lynched before wave. his voting patterns as the excellent twoinamillion points out are trash, and him voting me is not what town Paul would do. I'm very very sure of that.

I'm flat out ignoring my other games and only loggedon to post this. if I'm not hammered in 2-3 days I will probably come back and post another case. frankly, I posted a post full of why flavor is scum and he didn't even try to justify it. to this second he hasn't tried to justify his quickhammer. I'd keep posting because I think una/thor/frog have a brain, but twoinamillion is too much of a handicap along with the town in the 4 person scum pool. it's actually ironic for all rb bitched he cost town the game by subbing out. we still could win if people sheep me after I flip but I doubt it'll haplen. i give up on trying to convince twoinamillion and the 4th person.

if you see my posting in other places the next couple days (i might idk) know I'm intentionally avoiding this game. one more post will be made after this replying to flavors bs on the past two pages alone for teaching purposes because he has potential. after that peace.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3178 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3175, Thor665 wrote:Actually GR did kind of tag Frog, but went after Eddie first for...uncertain reasons.

Pedit - @TwoinaMillion, you need to spend time in a Newbie queue.
Pedit - @Wave - how do you not get it? Describe their claimed night actions to me.
if frog is scum then he no killed n3. that is too unlikely for me to believe reasonable.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3181 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3177, Thor665 wrote:
the logic is bad and shoddy and people aren't noticing it.
so you finally see how this entire game is. cool.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3183 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3180, TwoInAMillion wrote:Really hate the ete from Eddie here. 95% chance he is scum.
you already hammered me. please don't speak to or about me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (isolation #434) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3179, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3176, Eddie Cane wrote:worst town ive virtually ever played with. i will guarantee scum is in vedith/paul/wave along with leaf
How do you get both Frog and Game as town? They are claiming impossible results for both to be town.
In post 3176, Eddie Cane wrote:probably quitting mafia for a while cause of this game. thanks for that. you got me and rb, I'm sure you are proud.
If your town game is lying about cases and playing scummy as a Doc without crumbs, I won't miss you :D
Though, yeah, there are issues in this game - be better and help improve them.
I don't think game is town. how can they not both be town? am I missing something?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (isolation #435) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3184, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's a free internet.
you can tattoo a swastika on your back if you want to. should you?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (isolation #436) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3182, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3178, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3175, Thor665 wrote:Actually GR did kind of tag Frog, but went after Eddie first for...uncertain reasons.

Pedit - @TwoinaMillion, you need to spend time in a Newbie queue.
Pedit - @Wave - how do you not get it? Describe their claimed night actions to me.
if frog is scum then he no killed n3. that is too unlikely for me to believe reasonable.
So your theory is Game Replacement is scum?
my theory right now is him Paul and flavor. that requires town wave which idk about
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (isolation #437) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3187, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3181, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3177, Thor665 wrote:
the logic is bad and shoddy and people aren't noticing it.
so you finally see how this entire game is. cool.
I have been expressing clear issues with many cases and pushes this game - including yours.
But, yeah, you're right, I just noticed :wink:

Talk to me about Game/Frog both town.
I don't think they're both town. i am almost sure game is scum. but - what makes him.being a town role cop impossible?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (isolation #438) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, wait. watcher caught game too. lol. so game is conf scum. you're right.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3194 (isolation #439) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if he's a scum rolecop and copped Mario n1 that explains SO MUCH. especially the fact that flavor MENTIONED SCUM HAVING A ROLE COP LOOK AT HIS ISO
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (isolation #440) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

traitor was more just for my amusement. weak team. probs nnot tho. it's probably 3 scum. paul as town woulsve voted flavor. paul has a high opinion of me and knows just how good my reads are.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3196, Thor665 wrote:Like, no one is even particularly explaining the missed kill last night if Eddie is scum.
It's very painful to watch happen.
do you see why I'm so angry?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this gameisnt a bust if you listen to me. never lynch two/frog. lynching flavor, game, Paul, wave in that order wins. town has a mislynch (thanks to two saves). use it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3129, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 4.04

Eddie Cane
(3): Flavor Leaf, NotTheRealPaul, Game Replacement
Flavor Leaf
(1): Eddie Cane
TwoInAMillion
(1): frog

Not Voting
(4): UnaBombaH, wavemode, Thor665, TwoInAMillion

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-29 09:00:00)
Mod Notes:
I am happy with this being a win regardless. i am happy it took 3 scum, a faked guilty, and the worst town in 5 years for me to get mislynched.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (isolation #444) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm proud of you una
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3924 (isolation #445) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what made you decide to do rc? or was that always going to happen
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3935 (isolation #446) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

btw thor, I said it in the dead thread but I don't actually think you're bad. that's just how I play. rb clearly disliked you entering the game, I went with it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (isolation #447) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3937, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3935, Eddie Cane wrote:btw thor, I said it in the dead thread but I don't actually think you're bad. that's just how I play. rb clearly disliked you entering the game, I went with it.
I stand by my opinion of how you opted to play the game.
Intentionally antagonizing someone doesn't get you town/scum tells - it gets you antagonized person tells (that, also, led to you reading me blatantly wrong) so what's the point if antagonized people don't drop better tells than non-antagonized ones?

I agree that rb had some personal thing with me, I still don't know what that was about, but it was a headache.
antagonized people do drop tells better than calm people. when you're angry you are more genuine. if you hate your boss, you're never going to tell them off when you're calm, but in a heated argument? absolutely. it doesn't work for all players, but when some scum get angry their true alignment shows. i never actually pushed your lynch, and you weren't in my final scum pool at all. as for you reading me wrong: how? you might've suspected me but you actually defended me when the dumbest lynch of 2017 took place ala dumbass 1 omgusing and dumbass 2 not knowing what a hammer is (nice vote and unvote tiam very helpful :roll:). i know personal disdain affects many players reads, particularly weaker players, but that's why I don't ic despite loving to talk theory and having a ton of experience. i also don't expect us to be players that ever enjoy each other considering I don't like your nitpicky ic playstyle any more than you my insulting aggressive one - difference being unlike rb I don't get super tilted.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3941 (isolation #448) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

and this isn't how I always play ftr, I change it up. you'll see me bitch if you read the dead thread but frankly the amount of annoyance I had towards this game outweighed my desire to be polite.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3943 (isolation #449) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we all predicted you to win in dead thread
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3967 (isolation #450) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

gib pt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3971 (isolation #451) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3973 (isolation #452) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Paul was right btw. i didn't actually townread him really, I expected him to sheep me regardless kid alignment. i was waiting to see how and when he sheeped me and if he stopped weirdly or only sheeped on town (both things I noticed and why i switched my read d4) id know he was scum. :p
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3976 (isolation #453) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea. i didn't scumread him and knew I could sort him so I didn't want his lynch. d1 I don't lynch people I can sort unless I scumread them strongly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3977 (isolation #454) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

flavor I wrongly trd. if I knew it was boon that wouldn't have happened, but hey, that's why a lot of good players like to use alts :p
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3979 (isolation #455) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

that's cause boon is one of the best active players and he's a boon alt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”