Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2380 (isolation #400) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2379, Rick Dalton wrote:It’s not natural for town to come to that conclusion earlier. The paranoia should have been there up until the hammer, even if it was slight.
Its not natural for town to trust its prs?

And I did say it was a possibility, but such a low probability that if I lost to that scum play I wouldnt feel bad about it at all.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2382 (isolation #401) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

CopGamma cleared Hana. Thats the pr im trusting.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2385 (isolation #402) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If you feel that way, just go ahead and vote me. Im not sure what else you are going to see from me and rick stabbing each other thats going to change your mind.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2388 (isolation #403) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2384, Rick Dalton wrote:But there was a tailor, that’s not trustable.
Or im taking the same leap of faith you talked about taking and decided to trust that the clear was legit, you are the one who keeps trying to bring up how the clear is not a clear.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2390 (isolation #404) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

That is a tin foil hat theory.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2391 (isolation #405) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Boon keeps mentioning that i should be more weary of your clear because of the tailor.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2394 (isolation #406) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2392, Rick Dalton wrote:From your perspective, it shouldn’t be a leap of faith at this point, though.
How is not a leap of faith when I have to trust one of you over the other. It makes more sense to me for the clear to be legit and for scum to be you.

That idea was well solidified when you came out today pushing me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2397 (isolation #407) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2395, Sakura Hana wrote:Technically your first posts this day was talking to me about Boon.
Because you are/were town to me based off the clear, which would mean scum was Rick. I couldnt discount the idea that you could be a deep plant with a tailor on you, so I put that out there as well to show that I thought of it and discounted it as too far fetched.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2401 (isolation #408) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Like I said, i dont want this to devolve at all and I dont see how it cant if all we are going to be doing is sticking our fingers in each others chests.

Hana, i get that you need time, and ive been a dick about not letting people have it in the past, but im taking a break after this game anyways, so do what you need to when you need to do it. Ill check here eventually.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2403 (isolation #409) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2398, Sakura Hana wrote:From my PoV: You thought you wouldnt win a 1v1 with me and that's why you were trying to get me to look at Boon.
I wanted you to look at boon because i came to the conclusion it had to be him since im town and believe youre cleared.
In post 2399, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2397, Formerfish wrote:I thought of it and discounted it as too far fetched.
Where did you discount it. quote it.
I can't quote thoughts. I didnt think it was necessary for me to say outloud every far fetched idea and how im discounting it, i thought i could just ignore things that I dont think happened.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2404 (isolation #410) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2402, Rick Dalton wrote:This required me to have pushed Sakura at all today, which is something I didn’t do.
Just like scum to push the narrative while never buying into it themselves.

"Come on guys tailor! But i think shes town."
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2406 (isolation #411) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Rick doesnt think it happened either, but he seems to want me to think it could have happened and not be so sure on you being cleared Hana. Its like he is trying to insight my paranoia and be the one to push on you.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2408 (isolation #412) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2405, Sakura Hana wrote:Then you can see why i have a hard time trusting your words.
So if Rick can quote where he said he doesnt think it happened, why would he keep talking about how your clear isnt a clear?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2410 (isolation #413) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2407, Rick Dalton wrote:Why is it bad to have that paranoia?
Paranoia isnt bad, what gets me is the paranoia you seem to want me to have about hana.

I said i thought about it and it seems like a lot of things would have had to happened in order for scumhana to be a thing, so i didnt put much stock in it. Was it in the back of my mind, of course, but id rather lose to her less.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2442 (isolation #414) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2438, Korina wrote:PTs will be released soon. I will release Mafia and SK PTs once if nobody wants redactions, or 48hrs passes.
(expired on 2019-08-27 23:15:00)
No redactions.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2450 (isolation #415) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2449, Doctor Drew wrote:PHEW.

I really don't see how Fish was so town confirmed. His reaction to Sakuras gambit was textbook scum.
I was tailored n1, any result would make me look town I knew that and therefore knew Hana was lying or running a Gambit.

How did I react scummy when I knew she couldn't have a negative result on me?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2460 (isolation #416) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2456, Doctor Drew wrote:You can't tell me the way you reacted, and then when the heat switched to me, wasn't scummy.

Your tone switched almost immediately when heat got put on me.
I knew that if i got looked at that I would come back clean. There was literally no way for anyone to have a guilty on me.

For town to say they have a guilty on me I would know they were lying. And I would know that if it ever became a thing I could have Pers tailor me again the next night to firm up my innocence.

As town I would know that any guilty on me was false too, so how was that different from me knowing as scum that there simply can not be a guilty on me. it comes from the same mentality.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2461 (isolation #417) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And I was the one turning the tables on you with your hop on Hana gambit...
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2463 (isolation #418) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

and A50, it wasnt your hammer i had an issue with, it was how you came at me the way you did on the day you died. You basically made it so that I had to bus the shit out of you. The fact that you were the tailor made it even more necessary for you to be the one to die because it was what could have put any doubt into Hanas clear.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2472 (isolation #419) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2468, Doctor Drew wrote:In a vacuum you were scummy as shit.
Good thing we play in a game where other shit is happening. Dont be salty you got outplayed, your side won, be a gracious winner.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2494 (isolation #420) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2492, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1392, Rick Dalton wrote:It’s gobble, James, and Persivul
I technically had a perfect solve here too, before we knew there was SK.
I'm glad we got to play together, but not that we were on opposite sides. Doesn't help that I rolled scum in another game concurrently to this one. Only thing that saved me is that one ended a while before this one did.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2496 (isolation #421) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

Instead of whole assing one I half assed both for the time they were both going.

When I was updating my wiki I ran across newbie games where I was one of your ses and then a game just after you exited the newbie queue where we rolled scum together, I think we won that one too.

Good times.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2500 (isolation #422) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2498, Sakura Hana wrote:I guess it really was too good to be true that FF wasnt scumreading me.
I took a shot at buddying you, id hope you would see i didnt really need to do that if rick was tring me.

I thought about pushing you instead of sky, but it was like the stars aligned with the chem kill and the sky push right after, i couldnt pass it up.

I should have waited to see what rick did first before pushing an agenda.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.

Return to “Completed Open Games”