Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 249, Flopz wrote:On the AL+DK part, and seem to directly contradict one another, unless I'm missing something can you explain what you meant in 129 as Koba didn't give a reason so what explanation of the reason did you not like (or was that about Koba's Super point in the vote post, but not sure why you'd tie those points together)?
Chen could you answer the question here pls
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 397, DkKoba wrote:
In post 393, Autumn Leaves wrote:Koba I feel like you should be TRing me by now though lol
No
Well if I'm scum here, I'm at least playing a better than I did in metal covers. I think this game could possibly be within my scumrange though so /shrug
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 398, Autumn Leaves wrote:@flopz Lol I just recently reread matrix and you're wrong that I SRed you in that game. I thought your tone was towny and I argued with pooky and others who thought it was manufactured. Maybe you're mixing me up with someone else?
It was after that
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Dude reread the game I got limmed d1 after I replaced in and the only SRs I had were pooky and taylor at the very very end
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Super »

In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, I know koba to be a shit heel (no offense). I haven't been in a game with them where they're not at the throat of someone. I'm concerned that someone with Koba experience would feed into their bullshit like this.
I've only played one game with koba and I subbed out after they tunnelled me all game... lmao

koba has only watched games of me and specced me loads so they think they have a God read but never have actually been in a game where they were town and tried figuring out my alignment

I'm always gonna be like this in reaction to koba cos I can't stand bs :P I could just ignore them but it's just not in my style to do that unless I realise the read is really just baseless crap - i'm always going to try and be figuring koba out tho so ofc I'll be responding and reacting idk. i guess i struggle at ignoring someone's lack of tr on me (especially when i am town) i have too strong of an ego/town entitlement sometimes and it can cause problems
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Super »

k im genuinely going now
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 403, Autumn Leaves wrote:Dude reread the game I got limmed d1 after I replaced in and the only SRs I had were pooky and taylor at the very very end
I'm so stupid, my bad. I've been mistaking you for Bell in that game in terms of pushing me. I'm gonna need to rethink a lot now so in the interrim
UNVOTE: Autumn Leaves
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

just got home.

drinks getting poured now.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw nightless sux
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 399, DkKoba wrote:
In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, I know koba to be a shit heel (no offense). I haven't been in a game with them where they're not at the throat of someone. I'm concerned that someone with Koba experience would feed into their bullshit like this.
Did u just tmi me as town lol
i want an answer to this btw @johnny
retired
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Flopz »

Koba what are you reads?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 410, Flopz wrote:Koba what are you reads?
what prompted u to ask this?

and as follows:

town: amp, flopz, firebringer
leantown: lilith, amp
leanscum: super, auro, johnny
scum: chenn, infinity
retired
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

What changed to make flopz town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

changed?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was still more or less sorting him at the time and his backing off from u was towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was just paranoid cuz he came off as towny tone wise b4 and i wanted to make sure that isnt like a scumtell for him
retired
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Ok, I think I agree but I wanna see how he approaches me going forward.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 411, DkKoba wrote:what prompted u to ask this?
I haven't really sorted you so thought your reads would help in that endevour
In post 411, DkKoba wrote: town: amp, flopz, firebringer
Can you go into more detail for you Chenn read, or actually can you go into mroe detail in like all of those reads. This is a nightless game, nobody has roles, full tranparency will be helpful as I don't see why you like to keep holding things to your chest (Super read, what you were told about Auro, etc.)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 416, Autumn Leaves wrote:Ok, I think I agree but I wanna see how he approaches me going forward.
I think I'm gonna leave you alone for a day (irl not in-game) so I can reformulate my read on you, having you as a mix between two people rn is not very helpful lol
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Flopz »

Actually, first, can you give me an explanation for your firebringer TR real quick Koba
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 419, Flopz wrote:Actually, first, can you give me an explanation for your firebringer TR real quick Koba
ah you caught me.

i wanted to see how ppl would position if i said i strongly townread them lol

i dont really have an explaination for that one other than theyre more leantown here based on vibes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 417, Flopz wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:what prompted u to ask this?
I haven't really sorted you so thought your reads would help in that endevour
In post 411, DkKoba wrote: town: amp, flopz, firebringer
Can you go into more detail for you Chenn read, or actually can you go into mroe detail in like all of those reads. This is a nightless game, nobody has roles, full tranparency will be helpful as I don't see why you like to keep holding things to your chest (Super read, what you were told about Auro, etc.)
his early push onto auro is a scumslip imo, regardless of what auro flips it has a certain kind of sureness that shouldnt have been present at that point of the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i still need a votecount tho :(
retired
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Flopz »

Firebringer, you've mainly been memeing with a few points sprinkled in. Gonna leave now so I'll throw my vote onto you

VOTE: Firebringer

so hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow to some spicy substantive content from ya
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 422, DkKoba wrote:i still need a votecount tho :(
I've been feeling that for a while too lol

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”