Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2590 (isolation #401) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2581, Enchant wrote:If you knew how i tempted to hammer Andante juuuuuuuuust now.
thank you for not!!! :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #402) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Andante »

Like, for me what I don't get, Datisi talks to me like he knows I'm town, yet is still deadset on voting me? and I don't think he was really locked into voting me, until literally the 2-3 days I was barely here, like, idk, something definitely feels odd there, cause he literally talks to me in thread, and like it feels like he knows I'm town (idk how to explain it) and like, at the same time, he's only focused on limming me, if I was scum, I have a partner, yet he's making 0 effort to go find said partner, like, wouldn't town him be concerned about dying here? would want his final reads out there?

idk, this is feeling freaking odd, I've never been in this situation where like, the "general 3 lims" all kinda actually seem like town to me, and like, the 3 don't really wanna vote 1 another, this game is freaking weird.

And then you have hut, who's back to tunneling me cause "how dare I say I don't care about masons"

1 thing. It actually annoyed me so freaking much when this comment was made:

> It's not the masons' responsibility to lead. It's the masons' responsibility to not die, and not make their partners obvious if they do.

Like, if masons only care about not dying... and the plan is to do NOTHING to achieve that, like... how are the other town supposed to even find the freaking mafia if we have masons acting like mafia to blend in? yeah... real solid plan
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #403) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2607, Aristeia wrote:the only viable datisi partner i see atp is implosion
right... wasn't it me and Datisi as the only possible partners a few days ago?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #404) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2611, Aristeia wrote:
that was before he reversed course on you.
Lets be real, when was he ever confidently saying I was town here? I've always been a lim he had set up.

Like, if I need to be limmed in order for people to see Datisi is mafia, go for it, there's no freaking way he has the progression on me he's had as town. He tried to take advantage of the fact I was barely present in thread, thus, that is literally when he started tunneling me seriously
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #405) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2612, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2609, Andante wrote:Like, if masons only care about not dying... and the plan is to do NOTHING to achieve that, like... how are the other town supposed to even find the freaking mafia if we have masons acting like mafia to blend in? yeah... real solid plan
That's not acting like mafia, though. I wouldn't be deliberately doing nothing as mafia, for instance. It's something you don't like, and you're conflating that with being scummy, but I don't see how you would think that would advance the scum wincon?
cause I was literally like "I have these reads" but I can't out them cause I'll out a mason, like, right now I have 2 mason reads outside of you, and if either of them aren't mason, they're maf, I'm fairly sure on it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #406) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Andante »

like, idk, this is getting freaking old, so like do we just wanna lim me? I'm not gonna freaking sit here dodging lims day after day, like, hutmeil is going to do literally NOTHING but tunnel me cause I said "I don't care about masons"

SS is probably never voting anyone other than me.

Ari is only gonna sheep Dats

Dats finds me as the easiest push here.

Like, I can't be more towny here.. like, idk wanna lim me? go for it, just have a plan for after I flip green
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #407) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2616, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2139, Datisi wrote:i had a thought yesterday how andante has been more energetic during day 2 than what i'd expect scum!andante to be this game. my logic was, if scum!andante just tried the wacky-ass strategy of saving penguin d1 with that hail mary counterwagon, penguin flipped anyway, and people were mostly townreading andante on entrance to d2, then i think it's more likely scum!andante decides to play d2 a bit more quietly rather than drawing possible attention to herself. i feel like scum wouldn't want to risk having people turn the "too scummy to be scum" read into "actually just scum" read, and the usual way of achieving that is posting a little bit less than needed

(maybe kind of like s_s did. yes i'm aware that s_s being low-impact isn't a good way to gauge if he's scum, shut)

i don't know if this applies to scum!andante specifically, but it feels correct enough, coupled with my earlier townread of her, that i wanna keep her in my "in case of emergency, break glass" townread tier along with enchant
here

he was also saying fire was scum by poe and voting for fire atp

after i said you were scum he reversed those reads
Cause his fire push wasn't going anywhere, so thus, next best.

When literally half this table is going "no. andante is obv town"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #408) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2621, fireisredsir wrote:i was still thinking datisi+ss as a possibility but idk
I literally said I've been partner reading them till recently... They're acting like they're masons together.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #409) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Andante »

whatever yall gotta tell yourselves to justify voting me… I know I’m flipping town, and you seem to know it too.. “well this vote is sus, so that’s the reason I’m voting you”
it’s kinda funny watchingn you fire, like I’m a lot more certain enchant is town, but you keep trying to justify voting me, yet won’t actually vote me till someone else agrees with you

VOTE: Fire

Return to “Completed Open Games”