SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 am

Post by SensFan »

To Jath:

Why are you insisting I was double-dealing from the very start, when I only started talking to the guys after Shanba told me flat-out that your group didn't trust me, and didn't want me going past Final 6-7?

To cayke:

It looks to me like you got where you are in large part due to Jath. Why do you deserve the win over him, when you seem to have depended on him for the better past of the merge phase?

To both:

When I was voted out, it was a unanimous vote (or else all-but one), and as you've both told me, 'everyone wanted me gone'. Given I had talked quite a bit to both of you, why did neither of you tell me I was going, and even tell me it was going to be someone else?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Jath you stated above you had no little group but so far your answers state your tight group was drench and CW. Which statement is fact? I see you mentioned and F3 with them and included either me or Duncan so as I see it I think your F2 with me was a lie.

The only thing that I think you could remotely consider lying as in breaking an alliance would be when I voted off Izzy, but from my perspective I don't think it was.
It wasn't from my perspective either.

CW: I can't say the opening statement warmed me. I had hoped you would expand more on why you deserve to win. It seemed all you did during the game was FUTR and then when most let it be known that taking you meant an easy victory for anyone you just got to ride along.
I would like you to name 5 things you did strategy wise that was not someone else s idea.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Crazy »

cayke wrote:During the Chef's challenge, when I ended up on Team Lurkers + Sens + Me, I didn't know what I was gonna do. Specially seeing as how Sens was thinking about throwing the challenge. I hated that fact. I didn't want to lose. And I tried. That was my first huge win, and I was sealed into the jury, which was my goal.
That team was me/you/SG/skitzer/Sens/Drench. Didn't you have SG's and Drench's vote at least? Why did you feel threatened about being voted off?
cayke wrote:I came into this game without knowing what the hell I was getting myself into.
I laughed to myself thinking okay, alliance is the right thing right..and With multiple people, and I do not denying I probably screwed the boys over in the beginning, and I found out that I was a potential person to go home. Thank god I was not. I had quickly learned to have a thought of my own. I knew what I was being used. IE: Panzer. He tried to use me, and use me hard. Through some quick thinking, I figured out if I got everyone on board, bye bye Panzer. And it worked. Kinda felt bad, but I know it was for the better.
So when Panzer busted the whole early alliance, was that all part of your plan? If not, explain, because I don't get it.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:52 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Answer to PEG's questions:
pickemgenius wrote:Hi guys.

What's up?
Hello. Nothing much, you?

Questions for both of you:
Rank the players in the jury in terms of strategy and why.
I def think it goes:
Izzy, no questions asked had a strategy and didn’t like it being derailed.
You,

Rank the players in the jury in terms of sneakiness and why.

Crazy, Zu, Peg Izzy, and then the rest, then SG. SG was the most honest, and Skitz once again wasn’t here.

Rank the players in the jury in terms of honest and why.

Cybele was the only one with any sort of honesty. Skitz followed by SG were the other ones that were honest about their doings, skitz most because he just wasn’t here. The rest of the jury lied when it was convient for them, and didn’t affect them much, until we get to Izzy. Izzy flat out lied to my face in those PM’s, posted here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 63#1548163 . Okay maybe not flat out lied, but I thought we had an agreement that we would be helping each other.

Rank the players in the jury in terms of most feared and why.

Heh…I feared you, then Izzy, and Sens and Crazy. Those are the players that scared me from the beginning. I knew they knew what they were doing, and I didn’t. The only people that I was not afraid of was SG and skitz. I knew SG would backstab me, or attempt to and once against, Skitz wasn’t even there.

Please bash each others opening statements as both of them were really bad.

I didn’t his was awful. It was kind of needed seeing as how he was completely sneaky in everything he did. And if anyone just coasted his way through, it was him.

Both of you name three times you lied TO ME.
1. I have no alliances. –I was pretty much in with Jath since the first tribe switch.
2. I lied to you other than that…?
Oh yeah, and…3. I did leak the other alliance to you, and I probably said something to Kmd and them.

Why should the other person win the game?

Hmmm This is def the hardest question. Jath played the game very well, securing his spot to the f2 early through who he allied.

Question for jath:
On a scale of 1-10 how much of your talk was BS.

Question for cayke:

On a scale from 1-10 how much did you do gamewise.

8. I knew when to get rid of certain people, and I knew what I was being used. I knew how to play the game when it was necessary, and how to stay out of the way to keep me in favor.

Tiebreaker-
Go here: Of Machines and tell me of the songs on their which is the best one, and why.
First of, you showed me a band that I was turned off to the first minute that was playing. However, they grew on me as they played. The song, “It Must Belong Somewhere” quickly became my favorite because of the melodic-ness of the song at certain parts. Thanks for showing me this band. I’m starting to really like it

I have a feeling this this might come down to the tiebreaker.

Thank you.
My answers are in bold, obv.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:57 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Crazy wrote:
cayke wrote:During the Chef's challenge, when I ended up on Team Lurkers + Sens + Me, I didn't know what I was gonna do. Specially seeing as how Sens was thinking about throwing the challenge. I hated that fact. I didn't want to lose. And I tried. That was my first huge win, and I was sealed into the jury, which was my goal.
That team was me/you/SG/skitzer/Sens/Drench. Didn't you have SG's and Drench's vote at least? Why did you feel threatened about being voted off?

No on Drench, Proabaly on SG and Sens could've floated either way.

cayke wrote:I came into this game without knowing what the hell I was getting myself into.
I laughed to myself thinking okay, alliance is the right thing right..and With multiple people, and I do not denying I probably screwed the boys over in the beginning, and I found out that I was a potential person to go home. Thank god I was not. I had quickly learned to have a thought of my own. I knew what I was being used. IE: Panzer. He tried to use me, and use me hard. Through some quick thinking, I figured out if I got everyone on board, bye bye Panzer. And it worked. Kinda felt bad, but I know it was for the better.
So when Panzer busted the whole early alliance, was that all part of your plan? If not, explain, because I don't get it.
See what happened with panzer, was he was using me as the go to find answers, or at least that's the way it felt. If I was the one being nosy, then I felt as though it would get me off, quiet quickly.
Last edited by crywolf20084 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

CW assumes again. My plan was to take the girls to the f3. The real girls. I had hoped Zazie would have listened but she tried to rock the boat instead.
No one asked me everyone just assumed on me. This game is communication. I told SG the plan as I trusted her. I never really felt I could trust you CW but you seemed to want to be lead.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

SensFan wrote:
To Jath:

Why are you insisting I was double-dealing from the very start, when I only started talking to the guys after Shanba told me flat-out that your group didn't trust me, and didn't want me going past Final 6-7?

To cayke:

It looks to me like you got where you are in large part due to Jath. Why do you deserve the win over him, when you seem to have depended on him for the better past of the merge phase?

Because with me, unlike jath, especially in the challenge when Izzy left, I had to convince him that Izzy was the way to go. I knew where I had to speak up and where I had to just keep quiet and keep going. There are moments when being UTR is good.

To both:

When I was voted out, it was a unanimous vote (or else all-but one), and as you've both told me, 'everyone wanted me gone'. Given I had talked quite a bit to both of you, why did neither of you tell me I was going, and even tell me it was going to be someone else?

I've already answered this question to you but, I'll reiterate. At the time, I didn't think we were on the same page, and after your almost throwing of a challenge, I got scared of what you would do.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

I learned I was right about something last night.

remember when i said 2 simultaneous posts could be viewed in two different orders?

I hosted a very fast marathon game last night

one window on my home computer showed one post order and the other showed a different one. so I logged out and logged back in to get post orders for certain on my home console.

I checked my home computer and my work computer today. The two of them both have different post orders. I am staring at my labtop right now with one person shooting first and my work computer shows a different person shooting first.

work say fl shot first home at first agreed.
home and labtop now both say penguin shot first.
since i can't get home computer to look at other version anymore with the 2 windows it will remain 2 against one op made shot first

IT CAN HAPPEN.

however...

I checked this game in contrast a short while ago. All three have kloud winning that challenge though laptop order vs hom&work orders aren't exactly the same on who dies before that. Regardless same outcome for all three, kloud won awake-athon. And 2 out of the three have crywolf winning that obsticle course challenge over heather. Laptop has Cybele winning while home and work both have CW

its kinda funny though still 2 against 1 and k-scope siding with 2 and 3 further keep things in tact 'majority' wise and majority wise is important in mafia at least
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:20 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Drench wrote:OK. I hereby declare Drench's Question Bonanza OPEN.

To both of you: If you could choose one person to replace the other, who would it be?
Lolwat? Um. Well.. It depeneds. Kloud I suppose. But if I had to choose between Kloud and You, I probably would've picked you.

Why should the other player win?
He did find his way into the F2 when we still had like 15 players...

Why should you win in 25 words or less?
I won the final challenge, and I actually played the game.

How many times did you lie?
I lied a little bit to help my backstabbing of people, and to keep myself from looking so bad

How many times did you backstab?
Twice (Maybe 3 if you count Sens)

How many alliances did you make, and who with?
I kinda floated...At first I was with myko, but that quickly fell out...I kinda had one with Zu, and Panzer at one point. The main one was with Jath throughout most of the game.

Estimate total hours spent strategizing on the game.
LOL Um. Like none. I just kinda did...

For Cay: Had I not gotten support during the last challenge, would you have honoured our agreement?
That's not why I didn't honor our agreement. I heard through jath that you may not, so why was I held to it?

Did you at any moment think of betraying me?
What ya mean by that?

Name FIVE times you lied to me.
The only time i lied to you was me saying i was gonna take you with me.

For Jath: Were you shocked at the outcome of the last Bonfire?

Are you regretting anything you did?

Did you think of betraying Cay or me at any moment?

Did you expect to get here?

Finally, for both, in the
worst
best display of advertising yet: As the finalists of Total Drama Island, I am offering you a place in my upcoming Survivor-esque game
The Yellow Zone
. Do you wish to take this place?

I would if the timing isn't bad, then yes, most definately. But If its during the middle of june then no .___. Sowwehz

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Drench wrote:Drench's TDI Question Bohnanza! continues.

Who would your ideal F3 be?
Idk. I guess it kinda worked with us. Though Cybele in the F3 would be awesome.

Is there anyone on the Jury you expect to vote for you regardless of your answers here?
Um..No. Not really. I think everyone will vote based off these questions. I can see Farside NOT voting for me no mater what.

Who deserves to win from the Jury and Eliminated Contestant pool?
You prolly...You played a good game.

Who deserved to go first?
Lowell deserved to go first...He did nothing

Did you at any point in the game try to blindside anyone?
Yes... Umm Farside....Ummm....Panzer......We did blindside Sens.......

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

farside22 wrote:CW assumes again. My plan was to take the girls to the f3. The real girls. I had hoped Zazie would have listened but she tried to rock the boat instead.
No one asked me everyone just assumed on me. This game is communication. I told SG the plan as I trusted her. I never really felt I could trust you CW but you seemed to want to be lead.
What chu mean about "you seemed to want to lead?"

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:CW assumes again. My plan was to take the girls to the f3. The real girls. I had hoped Zazie would have listened but she tried to rock the boat instead.
Be lead.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:26 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
Be lead.
There you go, you assumed this time. I never wanted the lead. I just wanted to have an opinion.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
Be lead.
There you go, you assumed this time. I never wanted the lead. I just wanted to have an opinion.
Which you stated and I listed to and asked but seemed like you didn't have a clue so IE seemed you wanted to be lead.

What point were you with the Jath alliance?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 am

Post by JDodge »

farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
Be lead.
Which you stated and I listed to and asked but seemed like you didn't have a clue so IE seemed you wanted to be lead.

GET A LIFE
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
Be lead.

GET A LIFE
You get a life!
Geez stop supporting only who you like or don't respond/ play games.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 am

Post by JDodge »

farside22 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
Be lead.

GET A LIFE
You get a life!
Geez stop supporting only who you like or don't respond/ play games.
GET A LIFE
stream

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
Be lead.

Jath and I were in with each other since the first tribe switch. Just him and I.

How do you get me having no clue = I want to lead.............

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote: GET A LIFE
Seriously leave me the fuck alone. I'm tired of your shit.
Shanba
Shanba
So win
Shanba
So win
So win

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Shanba »

Sha Sha Sha alliance was going to be so great.

:(

All through the game, Jathan was honest in his dealings with me. I don't know how he got this reputation as an evil conniving arsehole, but it's just not true. Even when he needed to scheme to push back, to fight for the alliance, he did it with dignity and honesty - I'm thinking in particular of the first attempt to vote me out this game.

Cay, by contrast, very quickly developed a reputation as a blabbermouth, and with good reason. I don't know if any of you remember, but one of the early challenges in this game we won because we were given two or three of the boys' lists. By, I believe, Cay.
(10:50:24 PM) xcaykex: GODDAMNIT I DONT WANNA GET RID OF MY TENTACLE RAPE PORN

Ribbit.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Yes but so did Zu Shanba. >_>

And besides, i really had no clue what the hell i was doing in the begining. And I was comepletely used by the girls .___.

Which i may note i have already stated....

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

farside22 wrote:
ITT Farside finally tells JD off. Good job. I did that a long time ago.

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 am

Post by JDodge »

crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I DIDN'T LISTEN

GET A CLUE
stream

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

crywolf20084 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
:lol:

Thanks I needed that.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Srsly o_o took you long enough......

Return to “Social Game Archive”