world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:59 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Choking people is rude, Christian.

- Anna White

Vote Count 5.0

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[0]
MathBlade-
[2] KidAmn, Titus
gerryoat -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
KidAmn -
[1] MathBlade
Randomidget -
[0]
Titus -
[0]

Not Voting -
drealmerz7, Zachstralkita, gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Randomidget

Mod Notes –
O

With 8 Alive, It Takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends In (expired on 2017-05-08 17:25:51).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

Titus: dependant on the location of the kill. You can be hard-killed, reality-only killed, or VR-only killed, depending on various factors (your location, presumably scum's location can also affect this from what we've seen of their PMs)
MathBlade wrote:
In post 4070, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4051, MathBlade wrote:I would be talking with Vecna right now if you were telling the truth. So one of you two is lying and we are on an ODD day.
I mean Vecna literally can't talk in this thread so they could be sat there, probably golf-clapping at you for trying this shit while you smugly push ahead with your dumb-ass plan to try and push a lynch through on me or Zach

so unless this Math/Vecna link has anyone else in it who hasn't piped up yet, you saying "I CAN'T TALK TO VECNA REEEEEE KILL KID" means sweet fuck all

PEdit: hey look, Zach gets it too. Zach, can we just do a buddy cop thing and solve this game right now?

PEdit 2: Why Do I Have To Play Mafia With You: Well, Gamma is alive... so presumably they can confirm that soon. Vecna can't confirm shit. We have your word for it.
Drealmerz and Randommidget can confirm the link was destroyed. We all got PMs. Really?
Okay, this is fine and all, but you're still not actually proving anything or giving a coherent argument for me as scum. You're hypothesising contrary to all evidence, assuming the existence of roles that you have no reason to believe exist, and just repeating yourself again and again as if volume = truth.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Flavor doesn't make sense for Kid to be scum lol

We have the same occupation which is a division or something that is still active.. operational. We're literally still working for Simotech right now

In all the scum PMs the interface was hacked into...

You realize Kid being scum means momos role never had to exist? Did you ever think of that? momo's role is like a nerfed version of what Kid has.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I attempted to link with Titus last night like Vecna suggested.

Titus did you attempt to send me a link request,or no?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:03 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3977, Vecna wrote:OK GUYS, GOOD NEWS.

I have made us some nice friendship circles! Seeing how we have so many "wonderfull" VT claims, it dont matter shit where you guys are anyway.....

Tonight........

Gamma Emerald & KidAmn should link up.

Zach and titus should link up (if we end up lynching Titus instead you can link with Gerry).

Mathblade will link up with me and RM
(he can randomly pick either of us to be invited into our little friendzone)

Drealmerz should stay in our link as well. He can choose where-ever he wants to go (reality or VR).

Gerry doesnt like friends, so w/e - he can be the lynch if he doesnt provide accurate details on his cop-claim.

Momo is scum so can be avoided.

this way, we know who is linked. If people die under suspicious circumstances (meaning a full kill) while scum shouldnt know where he is, we can look at his partner.

BUT, more importantly, we can start narrowing down the scum by having at least 1 person know who is where. When were approaching 1 scum, we can be quite sure whether he needs to be in VR or Reality to do the nightkill, meaning our list of suspects will shrink a lot. This way we can also retroactively look back on nights starting tomorrow night, and narrow down who is where.

You can know where someone is, but checking whether they can talk to you. Only people in VR can talk to you in a link.
Hey Math. How can a link be destroyed if, by Vecna's own admission, you weren't in one before last night?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol wow. Calling a corpse CC'ing you both not conherent.

Link between Random/Vecna/Drealmerz/myself was formed.
It was destroyed which they will confirm.
You said your role prevents this on odd days.
So unless scum specifically have a "nuke link" ability you're confirmed liar.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4079, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3977, Vecna wrote:OK GUYS, GOOD NEWS.

I have made us some nice friendship circles! Seeing how we have so many "wonderfull" VT claims, it dont matter shit where you guys are anyway.....

Tonight........

Gamma Emerald & KidAmn should link up.

Zach and titus should link up (if we end up lynching Titus instead you can link with Gerry).

Mathblade will link up with me and RM
(he can randomly pick either of us to be invited into our little friendzone)

Drealmerz should stay in our link as well. He can choose where-ever he wants to go (reality or VR).

Gerry doesnt like friends, so w/e - he can be the lynch if he doesnt provide accurate details on his cop-claim.

Momo is scum so can be avoided.

this way, we know who is linked. If people die under suspicious circumstances (meaning a full kill) while scum shouldnt know where he is, we can look at his partner.

BUT, more importantly, we can start narrowing down the scum by having at least 1 person know who is where. When were approaching 1 scum, we can be quite sure whether he needs to be in VR or Reality to do the nightkill, meaning our list of suspects will shrink a lot. This way we can also retroactively look back on nights starting tomorrow night, and narrow down who is where.

You can know where someone is, but checking whether they can talk to you. Only people in VR can talk to you in a link.
Hey Math. How can a link be destroyed if, by Vecna's own admission, you weren't in one before last night?
I submitted the link to Vecna.

The response I got from the mod is that it was destroyed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I got the response during the day. After it flipped Vecna died.

That means a link died on an odd day while you supposedly enable it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4080, MathBlade wrote:You said your role prevents this on odd days.
Nope. My role keeps active links usable on odd days. Nothing I have ever said, and nothing in my role PM or Zach's says "prevents links from being destroyed". As I said on D2 when RT didn't come to VR, and as multiple other people have referenced, links can't be used unless 2 or more people from that link are in VR.

So you're literally lying to maintain this now, Math.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4077, Zachstralkita wrote:Flavor doesn't make sense for Kid to be scum lol

We have the same occupation which is a division or something that is still active.. operational. We're literally still working for Simotech right now

You realize Kid being scum means momos role never had to exist? Did you ever think of that? momo's role is like a nerfed version of what Kid has.
You realize scum have fake claims.

You realize Kid is likely a liar because I have direct proof a link died?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4083, KidAmn wrote:
Nope. My role keeps active links usable on odd days. Nothing I have ever said, and nothing in my role PM or Zach's says "prevents links from being destroyed". As I said on D2 when RT didn't come to VR, and as multiple other people have referenced, links can't be used unless 2 or more people from that link are in VR.

That is the definition of enabler.

Look at the damn MS wiki. Just a sec I will copy it for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

An Enabler has no active abilities, but are told what kind of power role they enable. If they die, that type of ability may no longer be used.
This effect applies to all players with the enabled ability. A Doctor Enabler's death will cause every Doctor in the game to become useless.
Enablers are usually, but not always, Town.

If you were an enabler of links link would exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

So if an enabler as you claim to be dies. Those powers (links) can no longer be used.

Momo has this. The link was destroyed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

Like, literally all Zach had to do, if links work how you're saying they work, is go "lol no your link is fine here's how I know" and I would have been caught in a lie

like you are now, Math
MathBlade wrote:
In post 4077, Zachstralkita wrote:Flavor doesn't make sense for Kid to be scum lol

Do they, Math? Because Momo just claimed the parts of their role that didn't openly reference killing or their scumteam.
MathBlade wrote:An Enabler has no active abilities, but are told what kind of power role they enable. If they die, that type of ability may no longer be used.
This effect applies to all players with the enabled ability. A Doctor Enabler's death will cause every Doctor in the game to become useless.

I am literally in one with Gamma right now, and have posted in it after day started. Several other players (y'know, more than the 4 of us who have posted thus far" are likely also in links. You are actively lying now.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

If Gamma confirms the PT, it means that Kid(Our) ability is active.

IF the KidAmn/Gamma EmeraldPT is confirmed to be active by GE, Kid cannot be scum. Because our claim specifies that all NON-FACTIONAL PTs will remain open. Scum is a faction.

Math read this post several times
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4088, KidAmn wrote:

Like, literally all Zach had to do, if links work how you're saying they work, is go "lol no your link is fine here's how I know" and I would have been caught in a lie

like you are now, Math
MathBlade wrote:

Do they, Math? Because Momo just claimed the parts of their role that didn't openly reference killing or their scumteam.
MathBlade wrote:An Enabler has no active abilities, but are told what kind of power role they enable. If they die, that type of ability may no longer be used.

I am literally in one with Gamma right now, and have posted in it after day started. Several other players (y'know, more than the 4 of us who have posted thus far" are likely also in links. You are actively lying now.
...Yes I actively lie about something from THE MOD

That RM and Drealmerz can confirm.

This isn't bastard Vecna. I am not a jester.

Kid and Zach last scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

YOU DIDNT READ THE FUCKING POST MATH
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4090, MathBlade wrote:I am not a jester.
THEN WHY ARE YOU PLAYING LIKE ONE

*sobs quietly*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4089, Zachstralkita wrote:If Gamma confirms the PT, it means that Kid(Our) ability is active.

IF the KidAmn/Gamma EmeraldPT is confirmed to be active by GE, Kid cannot be scum. Because our claim specifies that all NON-FACTIONAL PTs will remain open. Scum is a faction.

Vecna is confirmed Town.
Vecna and Random's link was destroyed.
Momo died.
On day 5 an odd day the link was destroyed. Momo was odd day enabler.

Like you and Zach are lying or this setup is bastard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Zach/Kid, you can spend 3 hours of your life yelling at scum that desperately needs an expanded pool or you can save yourself the asprin and lynch them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4091, Zachstralkita wrote:YOU DIDNT READ THE FUCKING POST MATH
I DID.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

@Titus: facts. I've been denying it

VOTE: MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4089, Zachstralkita wrote:If Gamma confirms the PT, it means that Kid(Our) ability is active.

YOU AREN'T LISTENING

Vecna Randomly drealmerz and myself link was destroyed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

All we gotta do is wait on Random and Drealmerz to confirm I am telling the truth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yes but only one thing needs to happen for Kid to be cleared of being scum based on the limitations of our role: and he has said it will.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”