Micro 1084 | Quantum Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
qm camille
qm camille
Townie
qm camille
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by qm camille »

votecount 2.1
  • Ircher [1]:
    Doctor Drew ()
    imaginality [1]:
    ceejayvinoya ()
    ceejayvinoya [1]:
    JasonWazza ()
    Doctor Drew [1]:
    Ircher ()

not voting [3]:
    heipizhu4, biancospino, imaginality

it takes 4 votes to put someone in the box

deadline:
    (expired on 2023-07-08 19:07:29)
Spoiler: votelog
Doctor Drew votes Ircher ()
ceejayvinoya votes imaginality ()
JasonWazza votes ceejayvinoya ()
Ircher votes Doctor Drew ()

joint moderator ISO
Last edited by qm camille on Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sometimes if you let people do things to you you're really doing it to them
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 425, qm camille wrote: vc
Mod, is avatar from the show on netflix, Dark?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 415, JasonWazza wrote: So big claim here, make sure you read each part of it.

Claim: i WAS scum with Ircher, meaning each of us has 2 states, Quantum Townie and Quantum Mafia, this is actually eluded to in flip of Merlyn.

Note: The Mafia team absolutely don't have access to any additional information.

Suspicion: This means that it is very likely that CJ is scum right now, Merlyn was number 1, so i suspect that the movement of roles is either +/- 1 meaning CJ would be scum in every case.

However, this doesn't always help us, we don't know that putting him in the box keeps his alignment the same and Aliana's flip might change the alignment.

Note: The Mafia team boxing is also not compulsive, so it might be worth it for whoever the Mafia team is to not actually box someone at night, as your likely to alignment change again.

Plan: Box CJ, Mafia team should avoid using the box mechanic, observe if the Alignment's change affects people in the box.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 426, Doctor Drew wrote:
*is your avatar
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 424, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, and again a dumb question, this basically clears Heip and Bianco as not D1 scum? And depending on which direction it changed, one of them is cleared today as well......again if we were to believe your theory.

Especially since my role/alignment didn't change.

I am just trying to talk through this claim lol
Yes to be clear, your D1 scum were Ircher/JasonWazza, and yes haha I was scum and no one guessed.

It's possible that one of the scum would be Bianco (-1 skipping Aliana) or even that Aliana turned into scum if the box doesn't shield Alignment changes
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 429, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 424, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, and again a dumb question, this basically clears Heip and Bianco as not D1 scum? And depending on which direction it changed, one of them is cleared today as well......again if we were to believe your theory.

Yes to be clear, your D1 scum were Ircher/JasonWazza, and yes haha I was scum and no one guessed.

It's possible that one of the scum would be Bianco (-1 skipping Aliana) or even that Aliana turned into scum if the box doesn't shield Alignment changes
Hold on, who is this Aliana you speak of?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 415, JasonWazza wrote: So big claim here, make sure you read each part of it.

Claim: i WAS scum with Ircher, meaning each of us has 2 states, Quantum Townie and Quantum Mafia, this is actually eluded to in flip of Merlyn.

Note: The Mafia team absolutely don't have access to any additional information.

Suspicion: This means that it is very likely that CJ is scum right now, Merlyn was number 1, so i suspect that the movement of roles is either +/- 1 meaning CJ would be scum in every case.

However, this doesn't always help us, we don't know that putting him in the box keeps his alignment the same and Aliana's flip might change the alignment.

Note: The Mafia team boxing is also not compulsive, so it might be worth it for whoever the Mafia team is to not actually box someone at night, as your likely to alignment change again.

Plan: Box CJ, Mafia team should avoid using the box mechanic, observe if the Alignment's change affects people in the box.

I refuse to play along with this. That "Suspicion" makes the game too easy and predictable too. Where did you even get the movement of roles stuff anyway?

Why don't we vote Ircher first anyway? There's no guarantee that his state has changed. Mine certainly has not.

VOTE: Ircher
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 430, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 429, JasonWazza wrote:

Hold on, who is this Aliana you speak of?
I think he's talking about Arugula
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 431, ceejayvinoya wrote:

I refuse to play along with this. That "Suspicion" makes the game too easy and predictable too. Where did you even get the movement of roles stuff anyway?

Why don't we vote Ircher first anyway? There's no guarantee that his state has changed. Mine certainly has not.

Do you realize how shitty the game would be if one scum changes and the other doesn't?
qm camille
qm camille
Townie
qm camille
Townie
Townie

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by qm camille »

In post 426, Doctor Drew wrote:

no, avatar is olga kurylenko as marina in terrence malick's to the wonder
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by imaginality »

VOTE: Drew

Drew's response to Jason feels like Drew knows ceejay isn't scum, and the only people who could know that are the new scum...

(Well barring cop inno results but if alignments can change like Jason and Ircher are saying then cop results are worthless)

Pedit: 431 is really bad

VOTE: ceejay
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 435, imaginality wrote: VOTE: Drew

Drew's response to Jason feels like Drew knows ceejay isn't scum, and the only people who could know that are the new scum...

(Well barring cop inno results but if alignments can change like Jason and Ircher are saying then cop results are worthless)

Pedit: 431 is really bad

VOTE: ceejay
Lol, this was quite the journey.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ngl, having to junk all of D1 since people's alignments could've changed makes this a challenge.

I'm struggling to see with this setup why scum won't just claim the next day (assuming alignments change each night) which gives us two innos ish each day...

Actually to be fair ceejay does have a point:

@Jason: why would this setup be broken if only one scum changed alignment rather than both?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 437, imaginality wrote: @Jason: why would this setup be broken if only one scum changed alignment rather than both?
Because it's an even easier solve then movement via the numbers, we find out on D3 that Ircher was scum the whole time, and given that the next scum is guaranteed to be his current partner.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Hint: CJ is a victim of circumstance in that both directions make's him scum, but consider it from a wider game perspective, and where scum aren't just 2 slots away from each other, this movement wouldn't be easy to detect, and would normally result in 4 possible targets.

Whereas one scum changing always has the same issue every time, in that at D3 the second scum to change can always out the third scum member.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

This sounds like caught scum.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 433, JasonWazza wrote:

Do you realize how shitty the game would be if one scum changes and the other doesn't?
To be fair, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities. bugs did give us the disclaimer.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

I guess I should say that my vote is E-1.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

VOTE: ceej
qm camille
qm camille
Townie
qm camille
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by qm camille »

votecount 2.2 - final
  • ceejayvinoya [4]:
    JasonWazza (), imaginality (), Ircher (), heipizhu4 ()
    Ircher [2]:
    Doctor Drew (), ceejayvinoya ()

not voting [1]:
    biancospino

it took 4 votes to put someone in the box

deadline:
    (expired on 2023-07-08 19:07:29)
Spoiler: votelog
Doctor Drew votes Ircher ()
ceejayvinoya votes imaginality ()
JasonWazza votes ceejayvinoya ()
Ircher votes Doctor Drew ()
ceejayvinoya votes Ircher ()
imaginality votes Doctor Drew ()
imaginality votes ceejayvinoya ()
Ircher votes ceejayvinoya ()
heipizhu4 votes ceejayvinoya ()

joint moderator ISO
qm camille
qm camille
Townie
qm camille
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by qm camille »

ceejayvinoya has been put into the box! everyone once again promises not to touch the box until morning and calls it a night.
qm camille
qm camille
Townie
qm camille
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by qm camille »

It is now Night 2. Night actions should be posted in the appropriate PTs. There is no fast night. Night will last for (expired on 2023-07-02 22:58:51).
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by bugspray »

Good morning! It's a wonderful time for chitchat and chatter. Don't mind the quantum storm on the horizon, it won't be here for (expired on 2023-07-04 03:19:04)
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Kind of unfortunate that we didn't get an Aliana Flip, so it might be that we only get one flip a day which will suck.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:45 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

OK. Another big claim after jason's post
Jason has been telling the truth. The current scum is imagine and I, and we have put no one in the box.
Jason's hypotheses of the +/-1 is wrong. My only guess for day3 scum is bianco and doctor, who haven't been the scum in the previous days.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”