Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4294, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4268, Venus and Mars wrote:And KK because I think if either were scum here, Nom probably wouldn’t have been last night’s NK, due to being rendered voteless today from the Boonus round.
I'm less interested in this. Nom was pretty much confirmed after guiltying Titus. The boonus room and who won doesn't matter in the context of nom being the night kill.
You’re missing my point, she was voteless. I would think that would be significant enough for scum to possibly rethink having Nom as last night’s NK
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4295, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4280, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4265, Conspire wrote:I could join
The Fonz
on
Sore Feet
actually. After ISOing, I see a lot of commenting on things for the sake of commenting on things rather than genuine solving. My other head currently has a better grip on this game though, so gonna discuss with her before changing vote.

I don't agree with the logic that Dave being the second N1 suicidal cop claim makes him town. With 9 of those in the game, scum are definitely going to have at least 1, and there's no harm in claiming it after someone else does I don't think.

P.S: I have no grasp on the mechanical side of things. How concerned should I be about potential rogue elephants?
In post 2644, RCEnigma wrote:Chronos is a fine wagon though and IDC who's on it.
In post 3497, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3482, jjh927 wrote:What do you think of GeorgeBailey
No strong opinion. Wouldn't fight off a GB Lynch.

Chronos/Nancy/chk/prob jjh/bte all town

Sore feet is in a weird dead zone where nothing they've said is ai to me either way.

MS I still suspect and Krazy is claimed miller but still a suspicious slot that has to be dealt with at some point. Probably not today.

Everyone else I'm indifferent to.
What changed your mind on
Chronos
?

-Cosmic
Interesting. @Conspire, which head made this post?

I tend to agree, no one’s sc claim is town indicative because Nom claimed it first.
Again I don't care about the order of claims. Nom had the only result. Everyone else got wrecked by sticky fruit therefore no result, no info, no reason to out. Plus I don't doubt all the suicidal cops legit have that role. But basing alignment on who checked the thread first is whack.
I agreee, I think who crumbed D1 is more telling: you, me. I’m assuming that was your reasoning behind you thinking scum would kill you, right? For me, it was why I totally expected to be confitown on D2, once I claimed my result.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4299, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4288, Krazy Katz wrote:Iso 16-25, not posts 16-25, in case you misunderstood that

-K
You mean pages? You are specifically referring to Conspire/Titus’ interactions, I’m assuming? Well, that’s my one concern with jjh, she shaded him a bit, which is making me doubt him being a partner.
Oh nm, I think I misunderstood. KK is referring to Conspire/jjh not Conspire/Titus or am I still not getting this?
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 999, Conspire wrote:
Page 8 thoughts:

• Who claimed Miller?
  • Vecna's weird claim is +town. Easily provable, and doubtful scum is transparent about such a powerful role which messes with investigatives like that.
-Cosmic
Beginning of catchup: Vecna town
In post 1004, Conspire wrote:
Page 9:

• Krazy Katz claimed miller.
  • I like Kakegurui Addicts' wall post.
  • I like George Bailey's Miller Plague tactics.
Page 10:

• Ask chkflip about .
  • Chronos may be RubyClouds (get it?).
  • Her posts there are scummy because all she does is joke about her push on jjh being too aggressive and gives no other opinions.
  • Fonz makes a good point on George. A policy vote, a naked vote on Venus/Mars, and Plague miller mech discussion. Nothing alignment-related yet.
-Cosmic
Catchup continues: KA town indicative; argues GB town
Scumreads Chronos
In post 1017, Conspire wrote:
Page 11:

Ask about if not addressed (Is everyone reacting differently or are you playing differently?)
I like Auro - voting Titus and then showing why Titus' argument is flawed.
Don't like Chronos' pop-in.

Page 12:

Again with Chronos - being cryptic is not a good look.
I like Dave's rebuttal and reconsideration on the JJH over-explanation post.
Though, I like Chronos' .

-Cosmic
Continues dislike of Chronos
seems to like dave and auro
In post 1022, Conspire wrote:
Page 13:

• George's feels genuine.
  • Vecna's is good.
  • Mars' solving is good.
  • Fonz has good vibes.
Page 14:

• Krazy Katz, mind fully explaining how it talks of your miller-status being removable? Does it suggest you need to be targeted by something or imply that it's enabled by something...etc?
  • Titus talking about teams like this feels off. Why are you lumping in chkflip and Chronos? Chronos hasn't mentioned Auro till this point, so are these just your top scumreads or are there associatives I'm missing?
I need to stop slacking off at work, so be back later. Suspects at this point are: JJH, Chronos, Titus.

-Cosmic
seems town on nancy and fonz
interested in mech on my slot and possibility I can get towncleared
suspicious of titus
In post 1031, Conspire wrote:
In post 1029, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1022, Conspire wrote:
Page 13:

• George's feels genuine.
  • Vecna's is good.
  • Mars' solving is good.
  • Fonz has good vibes.
Page 14:

• Krazy Katz, mind fully explaining how it talks of your miller-status being removable? Does it suggest you need to be targeted by something or imply that it's enabled by something...etc?
  • Titus talking about teams like this feels off. Why are you lumping in chkflip and Chronos? Chronos hasn't mentioned Auro till this point, so are these just your top scumreads or are there associatives I'm missing?
I need to stop slacking off at work, so be back later. Suspects at this point are: JJH, Chronos, Titus.

-Cosmic
What is it about jjh you dislike?
He was giving me change for a bill one time and he did that thing where he put the coins on top of the note and handed it over to me. Why, JJH??? Why not just put the note over the coins? It's so much easier for me to handle.
In layman's terms: Too many confident townreads early on, some of which I didn't agree with.

-Cosmic
suspicious of JJH
In post 1036, Conspire wrote:
Page 15:

• Feeling the Auro-love now.
  • I really like from Chronos. Similar thoughts on that Titus post, and articulated in ways I failed to earlier.
Page 16:

• Ask about (Why is the vote on Titus so bad?).
  • Ask about (Why unvote Auro based on that post?).
  • I don't get where Chronos is coming from regarding the TMI thing but it's towny for putting herself in that position.
VOTE: Titus

I love llamas.
Spoiler: I love llamas.
I love llamas.

-Cosmic
ends by voting titus

so if we look at this progression

Cosmic in her catchup... townreads three town
has three suspicious slots identified
and ends by voting the flip scum

so if she was bussing here, she bussed by townblocking a whole bunch of town, PoEing down to a group of three players, and then choosing of the shady players *to vote scum*

it could actually be that there's another scum in jjh or conspire, in which case her reads are great this game

if there is not 2+ scum in the three, then the progression is super weird for s/s since she's basically making it harder for herself to back off and vote on a bunch of town

now as s/s it's not a divehard push since she's not 100% committing to a scum read but on the whole this looks like a pretty good progression that looks like not s/s to me

NOW

how the fuck is it actually this unclear that this was what I was talking about? I don't know, maybe my point is a lot more obvious to me than I thought

if it's a bus, it's a decent bus since it's not so theatrical. It could have been meant as distancing as a way to get Titus to town herself up, sure. But on the whole there's a whole lot of pro-town behavior in these posts

-K
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

I'm not saying cosmic never ever flips scum, I'm saying she's probably not a good lynch today because this sort of reads list/progression comes from town a whole lot more often than it comes from scum

-K
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

If I was scum with Titus, why didn't she give me an item
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hey has anyone else noticed that every now and again in my posts I talked about modifiers that are in the game? Cool stuff right? How do I know about them?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

jjh who do you want to lynch again?

-K
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Currently, Conspire
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I don't want to lynch any of the other people I was willing to lynch earlier so Conspire is the one that is left
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

So you look at the progression I discuss 4303 and you're like "ehh ez distancing"?

-K
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4304, Krazy Katz wrote:I'm not saying cosmic never ever flips scum, I'm saying she's probably not a good lynch today because this sort of reads list/progression comes from town a whole lot more often than it comes from scum

-K
Oh okay, I think I get it now and agree. In Autobattler, Eve and another player wrongly thought I was scum who had backed myself into a corner by having too many tr but that’s antiwincon for scum. Scum tends to either have too many sr or waffles excessively on tls. In general, the more confident tr a slot has, the less likely they are to be scum, for obvious reasons.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4300, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4268, Venus and Mars wrote:And KK because I think if either were scum here, Nom probably wouldn’t have been last night’s NK, due to being rendered voteless today from the Boonus round.
I'm less interested in this. Nom was pretty much confirmed after guiltying Titus. The boonus room and who won doesn't matter in the context of nom being the night kill.
You’re missing my point, she was voteless. I would think that would be significant enough for scum to possibly rethink having Nom as last night’s NK
I would think not. I literally would not care.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The Fonz, Chkflip, Venus and Mars, Davesaz, Chronos
Chronos, Michael Scott, RCEnigma, GeorgeBailey, Krazy Katz
Sore Feet, BooneyToonzExpert
Conspire

Left is townier side
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4305, jjh927 wrote:If I was scum with Titus, why didn't she give me an item
The only items she had were barbs right?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4310, Krazy Katz wrote:So you look at the progression I discuss 4303 and you're like "ehh ez distancing"?

-K
Nope I didn't actually read 4303 I should do that now
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4306, jjh927 wrote:Hey has anyone else noticed that every now and again in my posts I talked about modifiers that are in the game? Cool stuff right? How do I know about them?
Didn’t Titus mention them in the thread?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4301, Venus and Mars wrote:
The Fonz
on
Sore Feet
actually. After ISOing, I see a lot of commenting on things for the sake of commenting on things rather than genuine solving. My other head currently has a better grip on this game though, so gonna discuss with her before changing vote.

I don't agree with the logic that Dave being the second N1 suicidal cop claim makes him town. With 9 of those in the game, scum are definitely going to have at least 1, and there's no harm in claiming it after someone else does I don't think.

P.S: I have no grasp on the mechanical side of things. How concerned should I be about potential rogue elephants?
In post 2644, RCEnigma wrote:Chronos is a fine wagon though and IDC who's on it.

Sore feet is in a weird dead zone where nothing they've said is ai to me either way.

MS I still suspect and Krazy is claimed miller but still a suspicious slot that has to be dealt with at some point. Probably not today.

Chronos
?

-Cosmic

I tend to agree, no one’s sc claim is town indicative because Nom claimed it first.
Again I don't care about the order of claims. Nom had the only result. Everyone else got wrecked by sticky fruit therefore no result, no info, no reason to out. Plus I don't doubt all the suicidal cops legit have that role. But basing alignment on who checked the thread first is whack.
I agreee, I think who crumbed D1 is more telling: you, me. I’m assuming that was your reasoning behind you thinking scum would kill you, right? For me, it was why I totally expected to be confitown on D2, once I claimed my result.
Yeah, couldn't mention it but at the time I thought it was a strong enough 1 shot.

So A.) I needed to know what vecna was doing in regards to millerizing. And
2.) If being a basic boon meant my role was simple. I nearly made Dave my check but felt that would be a wasted shot.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4312, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4300, Venus and Mars wrote:
I would think not. I literally would not care.
Maybe, it depends on whomever else scum wanted to NK and why I guess. I still think it could have possibly played a role.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

I wonder if boon would deliberately troll nancy by making all of her 'awards' actually be negative utility while implying it's wins

Maybe like even going back to rooming nero every night in LNT

Maybe she should actually be rooming her lowest reads rather than her highest?

-K
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Spoiler:
In post 4317, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4301, Venus and Mars wrote:
The Fonz
on
Sore Feet

Chronos
?

-Cosmic

Yeah, couldn't mention it but at the time I thought it was a strong enough 1 shot.

So A.) I needed to know what vecna was doing in regards to millerizing. And
2.) If being a basic boon meant my role was simple. I nearly made Dave my check but felt that would be a wasted shot.

Yeah, the only slots that would have yielded results were Titus, GB and Fonz due to barbs cancelling out sticky fruit.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

who handed out the barbs in the middle of the day again? Was that bte?

-K
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4319, Krazy Katz wrote:I wonder if boon would deliberately troll nancy by making all of her 'awards' actually be negative utility while implying it's wins

Maybe like even going back to rooming nero every night in LNT

Maybe she should actually be rooming her lowest reads rather than her highest?

-K
Oh, you think I should do that for today? I was thinking that based on last night’s Brs, even nights are more likely to be negative utility?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4321, Krazy Katz wrote:who handed out the barbs in the middle of the day again? Was that bte?

-K
Yeah, Boon could possibly be trolling me, just like it’s probably not a coincidence that BEF is once again, some kind of vendor. :lol:
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

I kinda think bte has to be town for that because otherwise if scum figured it out its maaaaybe super broken?

At the very least they would decide whether town only gets the chance of townclears with no chance of guilties

@bte can you remind us your reasoning on why you gave who the barbs?

-K

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”