Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3893, Oath wrote:It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

I am a Vampire - I'm gonna do this as close as I can without breaking rules...

I have the following abilites:
Drain: If successful, the player I target will have all active abilities blocked for the night - and I will receive a one-shot copy of all non factional night abilities only usable in the next night phase (N1 copies can be used N2 only). If I get multiple abilities I can use them all unless stated otherwise at that time I guess.
- When drain is successful that player will get a message stating that they are "feeling lethargic"

Passive or factional abilities cannot be blocked because they are used during the night I drain- it is instead blocked the next night

My one-shot revive is conditional upon me having successfully "drained" someone at least once during the game and only applies to being killed during the night, not lynches. This condition was fulfilled with Aronis- but I didn't realize that because I got a "Did not receive any abilities" message. Only when I attempted to drain hebichan and got "Was unsuccessful" did I realized that I could SUCCESSFULLY drain someone without gaining any abilities. Meaning most likely that Aronis has no active night abilities (at least none that aren't factional).

The other condition of my revive is that who ever is responsible for my death (vig or wolf or whatever) would receive a full copy of my role PM and as a "witness" to my revival be notified why I survived- so you could just have someone vig me tonight and we could settle this.

I win if the wolves are dead and at least one Vampire is alive. I have no factional abilties which does now lead me to believe I am aligned with town- just non human since we're supposed to be lynching wolves.

That's it - COMPLETELY
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

So why arent you voting Hebichan again? Clearly fypov theyre lying about being a PT cop? Because investigating someone is definately an active ability that wouldve been blocked. Yet they claimed a result on me, and didnt claim to get roleblocked.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Oath »

My drain result was that I was unsuccessful, meaning anything could have happened...
There's a possibility that they were protected due to them being an outed PR or that someone else blocked me (I'm hoping it was another Vampire also attempting to fulfill their revive condition)

Either way because my result said my action was unsuccessful it makes sense that hebi still got a result and as much as I am skeptical of the slot I still think MathBlade is actually a wolf.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

lolwut?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Oath »

I feel like you can't be genuinely confused by that.

What don't you get?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Oath »

You obviously aren't reading- I mean you first imply that hebi shouldn't have a result on you, when I already said MANY POSTS AGO that my action was unsuccessful.

This differs from the result received on Aronis which was "did not receive any abilities" - meaning the action went through, but I did not gain any one-shot abilities from that slot. Aronis did receive the "feeling lethargic" drain flavor and breadcrumbed it.

So my action on hebi "was unsuccesful" meaning MY ACTION FAILED ENTIRELY. No drain occured. No flavor. No roleblock. Essentially someone must have blocked ME or protected hebi in some way- those are the options.

Why is that funny and/or confusing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

So youre saying you can differentiate between your action being prevented from happening, and it not doing anything period because there were no abilities on the person? How can you be certain the FAILED didnt occur because there simply were no actions to block?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Because if anything couldve happened, it seems rather strange to me that your first impression is "someone else must be responsible that is not me or Hebichan". And that you dont even discuss it whatsoever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

*not untill being asked about who you used your drain on that is.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Oath »

My roleblock/drain also gives me a copy of the active night actions (non factional)

1. I got no abilities from Aronis, BUT Aronis did "feel lethargic" and breadcrumbed it - which is the flavor message that my drain targets receive if successful as stated in my role pm
- The result was specific in saying "did not receive any abilities"

2. The result on hebi was also specific in saying "was unsuccessful" AND hebi claims to have received a result - meaning they weren't blocked.

if I was successful and they had no abilities (or no active, non factional abilities) - the result would be "did not receive any abilities" like Aronis.

SO the only option is that I was blocked OR hebi was protected, making my action unsuccessful.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Oath »

You need to read.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

Probably true lol. Ive been told that repeatedly this game. Its the luxury of being a PR though, you get to know your shit and its much easier to see the bigger picture.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

Back to my lynchpool of Titus/Math/GE
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4301, Ankamius wrote:Creature - Most Likely Scum (out of this list anyways)
zMuffinMan - Unlikely Scum
Tell me you're kidding...
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4331, Brian Skies wrote:What's stopping you from voting Creature, anyway?
Fakeclaiming suicide bomber is stupid for scum to do.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4377, Vecna wrote:Also anyone still clinging to old meta on creature; Check the just now finished transformers game, where creature breaks his entire scummeta by freeposting a lot and gets townread for the exact same weaksauce reason as always happens. Theres plenty other examples for people to check up on.
Did you notice my play change lately when I started playing Transformers? I feel like I started somehow playing like I was playing in Transformers when it started.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Creature »

tbh I'm 0% happy Toranaga replaced in and hasn't posted yet.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah you seemed to get a lot of motivation from rolling scum in that game. It coincided with the Suicide bomber play right?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Creature »

I was already playing different than my scummeta before that game, why would I change it?
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Vecna »

Because youre a floppy donut
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4418, Creature wrote:tbh I'm 0% happy Toranaga replaced in and hasn't posted yet.
+1

@Ank, Were you asking me who is the vig or reciting my claim?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

Reciting your claim
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4410, Oath wrote:My roleblock/drain also gives me a copy of the active night actions (non factional)

1. I got no abilities from Aronis, BUT Aronis did "feel lethargic" and breadcrumbed it - which is the flavor message that my drain targets receive if successful as stated in my role pm
- The result was specific in saying "did not receive any abilities"

2. The result on hebi was also specific in saying "was unsuccessful" AND hebi claims to have received a result - meaning they weren't blocked.

if I was successful and they had no abilities (or no active, non factional abilities) - the result would be "did not receive any abilities" like Aronis.

SO the only option is that I was blocked OR hebi was protected, making my action unsuccessful.
And because your action(s) are proven means you must be town /sarcasm

Like to me it is obvious what happened
Hebichan is scum or useless
HWS needs to stop with some of his theories they are wild and we get it
Titus replaced into obvScum RC slot
Oath tunneled me after RC quit

How is this hard?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, how do you feel about a Brian lynch? I am considering it bc we cannot get zmuffin lynched.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”