Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: Lol, the line under Papazito that says Nobody special is in reference to NS. Sorry : [ I would have loved to have your post number. In fact I'll look for it : D

Ah, your #356. : 3
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Kobayashi Maru wrote:325: Huh? Why do you feel more people should get on? I thought you were just wagoning because you had no idea who was scum or was too lazy. Explain plz.
Because Sudo is scum, duh.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 am

Post by SocioPath »

Punkin wrote:Current reads include everything Xine has noted but, like I said, I still intend to discuss things with her since 80% of the work so far has been mine. Anyway...
This is worrisome, as she tends to be more passive as scum.

Ranmaru wrote:Sociopath:
149: Why is LF not as town as everyone thinks? – Oh wait now I might believe you. Why did you think this early on anyways?
His views of the player base seem disingenuous based on my experiences with him previously.
Instead of forging solid town credit, he goes for a silly alliance to influence those named and NOT named for it.
Its a voting block made for all the wrong reasons.
Its all feigning.
And considering his previous experiences with me, his view of me seems far fetched.

I really don't like anything he says or stands for.
Is one of the better people to lynch as well, just to look at the alliance from a new angle.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Fate »

TOLD YOU TROLL WAS TOWN.

WHERE MAH $$ AT?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ranmaru wrote:Don't like Thor asking Agar for meta, and then trying to say Crazy is town. SMURF THAT.
What does one have to do with the other? Also - let's keep in mind that you're aware I'm calling Crazy town, it will save me some time later.
Ranmaru wrote:Plus I love red starbursts.
Lemon and Orange, at the same time. Mmmmmm.
Ranmaru wrote:Thor:
176: Why can’t scum be aggressive, simplistic, or ring leader like? Explain how DH exhibited these traits too. I’d think scum would be aggressive and simplistic if they are shifting suspicion off themselves and pointing out every little thing to get himself dug out his own grave.
Chkflip just wagoned, big deal.
So far Sudo just reads as Anti-town to me, not scummy. Explain that further please.
I do not believe that wagon was made of fail, stop trying to belittle town’s scumhunting. You should be on DH’s case for trying to lay Smurftraps.
258: I don’t give a Smurf, whether if it’s my second or first time playing with crazy, that’s a stupid [ and crazy, pun intended] reason for him to get off. So meta doesn’t matter. I t’s obvious as plain day that Agar would be looking at Crazy’s actions within THIS game and not base it on others. Who cares what Crazy does as town or not, he can’t be off the hook because of doing it regardless of alignment. Don’t belittle Agar’s case because he didn’t use meta. You also call DH town, and llama too. All of you should die. Sudo is very anti-town and has trouble commenting and scumhunting, but you guys are really on his Smurf for that. You have a townread on DH, so obv you believe in the second scenario. I don’t believe town would really think that. If so, he has to get rid of the easy button.
267: So what. That doesn’t help reading Crazy.
349: What is YOUR read on Agar? What is your read on Llama? Crazy?
This should be amusing to do without the easy references of what I was talking about, but I'm not going back to double check, because my beard says I don't have to and I always listen to my beard.

176 - They can, I submit DH scum wouldn't be in the way he was here.

Re: Sudo anti-town. I could agree with this, but considering your scum read is DH/Nacho I'm not sure you should throw rocks. Let me put it this way, even if Sudo is town I see no help for her to town other than death and an alignment flip. If Nacho is town I foresee help for town. I also find the particular anti-town issues being raised here, personally, to be scummy insomuch as they benefit town by removing them from RVS and VCA analysis later in the game. That moves the case from an anti-town one to a scummy one, natch.

I do believe the wagon was made of fail. You're allowed to disagree with me and the beard, but you'll probably just look silly later ;) Also, explain how the fail traps = scum. I don't see it.

258 - Meta does matter. I'm fine if you wish to totally not use it, but I highly doubt you can present a compelling argument for why that is a statistically superior scumhunting style. I'm fine if you don't wish to use it - be fine that I do unless you can present said argument.

267 - I have no idea what you're referring to. I'll actually claim it does help reading Crazy if I indicated in that post that it did.

349 - Remember earlier when I said to remember something you were aware of concerning my read on Crazy? Insert it here for lulz and win. My read on AGar is null, he hasn't been active enough for me to feel confident in a call on him. My read on Llama is leaning town. It's almost as though when I have a strong read I offer it and when I have weak ones I don't - go figure ;) And don't act as though I'm not allowed to ask if I don't give mine first. People are allowed to ask me my reads whenever they wish.

@Fate - I'll hold off on buying into that totally, but the slot is definitely not in my top five lynch preferences right now, so you can have an 'atta boy and a cookie later. No milk though, you know it will just lead to a repeat of 'the incident'.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ranmaru wrote:"I have read up on you a bit and I like your playstyle but not your play here"

That was wrt to Thor. >_< Not to Nacho.
Awwww, fan club :oops:

Admittedly not a very loyal fan club, so you won't be getting the decoder ring this week.
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Punkin »

Ran wrote:388: Why did you let Thor get his way then? Why not fight it? You know, give your own reads instead of follow Thor.
At the time, Sudo was (and still is) second on our suspect list. Moreover, I already explained the reason for the vote in #418. The comment to Thor was cheekiness.
SP wrote:This is worrisome, as she tends to be more passive as scum.
She's never been scum. If you're referencing f2f mafia, there are some factors you are overlooking.
Fate wrote:TOLD YOU TROLL WAS TOWN.
Patience, padawan. Making a WoT catch up post is something I've seen scum do many times. I did give him townpoints for something in it, but I didn't bother reading the the whole PbPA and his question to me, at least, shows that he is not reading as deeply as he'd like it to seem. Meanwhile #447 seems like:
OMG I said I was on page nine, they're gonna catch me
. Most telling of all is Zorb's activity level. SP and Sudo can back me up on how many times we've heard Zorb, himself, state that he only lurks as scum.

Then again, there are better candidates.

Like chkflip. Those of you who would like to hang scum, especially those on my town list, should check out his iso.

By the numbers, chk is far scummier than Sudo
or
NS. Interesting, because the way we weighted the numbers for lurking gave NS maximum scumpoints, Sudo moderate scumpoints, and chk
maximum town points
; meaning that, by behavior alone, chk is even worse in comparison. We can talk about the specifics of those tells when I have a little more time (tonight or tomorrow).
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am

Post by SocioPath »

Punkin wrote:
She's never been scum. If you're referencing f2f mafia, there are some factors you are overlooking.
As she has never been scum, I'm sure there are many factors that I am overlooking.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Punkin wrote:his question to me, at least, shows that he is not reading as deeply as he'd like it to seem.
This, though I made it more funny and more oblique because I wanted more reaction from the slot. Yah messinz wit mah magickz skillz!?!

I'll promise to re-read chkflip though, just for you. I am in three ruddy games with him concurrently right now and I'll concede I might be crossing my reads. This will happen Sunday if you want to hold off on yours till then to prevent Thor sheeping to avoid work (though my pbpa is generally accomplished in three sentences, so...)
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Oman »

Good news with the Sudo-Stall:

If he's town, scum are on the wagon already.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Bump.

There are a couple people in prod range, but I'm being more lenient on the weekends.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Crazy »

Ranmaru wrote:256: I agree. I feel as though Crazy is really trying hard to distance off of the OBVTOWN DH.
Well, I was literally the first person to say that DH was obv-town.

And you are voting Nacho. I take that to mean you think DH was scum. If DH was scum, then why am I suspicious for
distancing
myself from an obv-town wagon?

Please tell me how this makes sense.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

: D
Ranmaru wrote:Thor:
176: Why can’t scum be aggressive, simplistic, or ring leader like? Explain how DH exhibited these traits too. I’d think scum would be aggressive and simplistic if they are shifting suspicion off themselves and pointing out every little thing to get himself dug out his own grave.
Chkflip just wagoned, big deal.
So far Sudo just reads as Anti-town to me, not scummy. Explain that further please.
I do not believe that wagon was made of fail, stop trying to belittle town’s scumhunting. You should be on DH’s case for trying to lay Smurftraps.
258: I don’t give a Smurf, whether if it’s my second or first time playing with crazy, that’s a stupid [ and crazy, pun intended] reason for him to get off. So meta doesn’t matter. I t’s obvious as plain day that Agar would be looking at Crazy’s actions within THIS game and not base it on others. Who cares what Crazy does as town or not, he can’t be off the hook because of doing it regardless of alignment. Don’t belittle Agar’s case because he didn’t use meta. You also call DH town, and llama too. All of you should die. Sudo is very anti-town and has trouble commenting and scumhunting, but you guys are really on his Smurf for that. You have a townread on DH, so obv you believe in the second scenario. I don’t believe town would really think that. If so, he has to get rid of the easy button.
267: So what. That doesn’t help reading Crazy.
349: What is YOUR read on Agar? What is your read on Llama? Crazy?
I have a beard too but it is itchy. ;-; I have sensitive skin. :doc:

176 - Why is that? I don't know him. Can you give examples?

Well I'm ok with Sudo going, I just believe DH was scummier. Why is that, because of meta, or just a hunch? Why do you believe Nacho will help? I'm confused, you mean to say Sudo is scummy for not being present for the RVS and not voting? Btw I saw Nacho in the boards but he didn't respond.

I will. Seems more likely then town. If town, then dumb town. Also, if he really believed in it, he should have stayed in and fought for his beliefs. (But <3 u nacho)

258 - Well I don't rely on meta, but I'd like some examples of Crazy doing these things as both alignments. I don't believe Crazy should be left off the hook simply because of meta. Again, I don't know why Agar used meta to clear Zito, but I guess it's because they have a strong bond or something. (I have explained that) It's like this, there is meta, and your actions in-game. I don't mind if meta is used, but not solely by itself. If someone always does something as town, whose to say they won't do it as scum? Deff need quotes from other games to see what you mean. I am playing with Crazy in another game and now I'm not sure of my read of him if you say he does this regardless of alignment. :lol: (Weird reasons and logic)

267 - You refer to vi's being statistically town alot. So what? How does that help in reading Crazy for you?

349 - :lol: Well I asked for reads and I stuck Crazy in there, big deal. Glad it made you laugh though. Ah, Agar's town to me. I disagree. Huh, why not? Did I say you couldn't? You can.

Hey why no milk ;-; Mouth is getting dry and Milk > Cookies :cry:
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Punkin wrote:
Ran wrote:388: Why did you let Thor get his way then? Why not fight it? You know, give your own reads instead of follow Thor.
At the time, Sudo was (and still is) second on our suspect list. Moreover, I already explained the reason for the vote in #418.
The comment to Thor was cheekiness.

Fate wrote:TOLD YOU TROLL WAS TOWN.
Patience, padawan. Making a WoT catch up post is something I've seen scum do many times. I did give him townpoints for something in it, but I didn't bother reading the the whole PbPA and his
question to me
, at least, shows that he is not reading as deeply as he'd like it to seem. Meanwhile #447 seems like:
OMG I said I was on page nine, they're gonna catch me
. Most telling of all is Zorb's activity level. SP and Sudo can back me up on how many times we've heard Zorb, himself, state that he only lurks as scum.

Then again, there are better candidates.

chkflip
. Those of you who would like to hang scum, especially those on my town list, should check out his iso.

By the numbers, chk is far scummier than Sudo
or
NS. Interesting, because the way we weighted the numbers for lurking gave NS maximum scumpoints, Sudo moderate scumpoints, and chk
maximum town points
; meaning that, by behavior alone, chk is even worse in comparison. We can talk about the specifics of those tells when I have a little more time (tonight or tomorrow).
Oh, that was all I needed then. I skimmed a few things, but I'm good. I just didn't know that you were joking when you said "You will have your way this time, Thor!" I just like to try to get done as fast as possible. I disagree. Chkflip doesn't seem scummy at all. Explain why he is scummier than Sudo or NS. (Sudo > NS really) hurr? Chk lurks? *looks* Well it seems he has more posts than NS and Sudo woodo. Don't see how it makes him worse in comparison.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Crazy wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:256: I agree. I feel as though Crazy is really trying hard to distance off of the OBVTOWN DH.
Well, I was literally the first person to say that DH was obv-town.

And you are voting Nacho. I take that to mean you think DH was scum. If DH was scum, then why am I suspicious for
distancing
myself from an obv-town wagon?

Please tell me how this makes sense.
Yep. I meant you were pushing away from his wagon by saying that he was obv town. Your reasons for it were very bad.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

SocioPath wrote:
Punkin wrote:Current reads include everything Xine has noted but, like I said, I still intend to discuss things with her since 80% of the work so far has been mine. Anyway...
This is worrisome, as she tends to be more passive as scum.

Ranmaru wrote:Sociopath:
149: Why is LF not as town as everyone thinks? – Oh wait now I might believe you. Why did you think this early on anyways?
His views of the player base seem disingenuous based on my experiences with him previously.
Instead of forging solid town credit, he goes for a silly alliance to influence those named and NOT named for it.
Its a voting block made for all the wrong reasons.
Its all feigning.
And considering his previous experiences with me, his view of me seems far fetched.

I really don't like anything he says or stands for.
Is one of the better people to lynch as well, just to look at the alliance from a new angle.
Yeah I really don't like that he unvoted Agar because Agar switched to Sudo. This means he really didn't think Agar was scummy, just disagreeing with him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Kobayashi Maru wrote:325: Huh? Why do you feel more people should get on? I thought you were just wagoning because you had no idea who was scum or was too lazy. Explain plz.
o rly. You only hopped on because there were 5 people already on Sudo. You have 5 more posts than Sudo now. Does that make you scum with him? Why or why not?

(I remember Sudo being told to post content, and same for CES, got some flak from DH)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Oman wrote:Good news with the Sudo-Stall:

If he's town, scum are on the wagon already.
Really? Who would you lynch if Sudo flipped town? I'd go for Thor/Llama puff.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 am

Ranmaru wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
o rly. You only hopped on because there were 5 people already on Sudo. You have 5 more posts than Sudo now. Does that make you scum with him? Why or why not?
YARR RLY! That was the original reason for my vote, yes (although it was actually 4 votes). So? I'm not scum with Sudo since I am town.

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Cyberbob »

IM AROUND STILL I AM JUST VERY FUCKING BUSY WITH A LOT OF WORK DUE WEDNESDAY BUT AFTER THAT I WILL CATCH UP AND GET BACK INTO THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT LYNCH ME NOR OTHERWISE CAUSE ME TO COME TO HARM
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
YARR RLY! That was the original reason for my vote, yes (although it was actually 4 votes). So? I'm not scum with Sudo since I am town.
K. Who else is scum?

Since you voted DH before I assume you still think Nacho is scum too right?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 am

NS is also scum. The DHvote was just a bandwagon vote.

Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Punkin »

Hello, this head has been busy, I am now re-affirming my commitment to participate more in the thread.
I like our vote on Chk, he has been over defensive, and overcompensating , and has also twisted people's words so as to mis-rep them.

on to other stuff, SP, you got major scum points for this. claiming to have a scum meta on me, when no such thing exists=LIE!

Plum, I love that you said
Plum wrote:Xine sounds just like herself.
this tells me you have done some meta research, and you got a town point for that

Speaking of meta, I've been meaning for a while to ask Agar, if you don't do meta, what's up with defending PZ based on meta? and yes, I read your disclaimer that it's not "meta" just a familiarity with his play style.... (aka meta!)

Oman...<3 @ U 2. We haven't yet had time to properly discuss the benefit of going with a Sudo vote , based on wagon size, (does size really matter?) But I am willing to consider it, he is high in scum points. he is nowhere near as scummy as Chk though, take a good look at him for me would you, I'd love to know your opinion on Chk-scum.

CES: I know it's not your habit to go into detail over your votes ect, but I have seen enough of your play to have realized that you are more often then not pretty spot on, If I ask you nice, would you give a bit of content on your thought process, pretty please...
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Punkin »

Cyberbob wrote:IM AROUND STILL I AM JUST VERY FUCKING BUSY WITH A LOT OF WORK DUE WEDNESDAY BUT AFTER THAT I WILL CATCH UP AND GET BACK INTO THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT LYNCH ME NOR OTHERWISE CAUSE ME TO COME TO HARM
I forgot to mention...preemptive defense much?

Return to “Completed Open Games”