Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Eh, that's not wrong. If you're worried about how that reflects on my own alignment you can note that I said virtually the exact same thing in the Titus game.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

[Pages 1-4]

Accountant is the first to take us out of RVS (post 29) and to make the first serious vote (post 34) - Accountant wins half a town-point for having the motivation to go head-first and engage.

All Alone deserves three-quarters of a scum-point for presuming seriousness over a RVS vote (post 44).

Slandaar, PatientZer0, Errantparabola and BlockyMan all missed RVS/early game. RL issues or demonstrating the desire to not show the initiative to be the first to engage?

Fraggernaut calls himself "town" (post 51) - is this scum trying to remind himself and others that he's "town"? It's page 3, too icky to be true. Bad-town play to do this.

BulletNLynchproof makes a good observation but goes full-Gestapo on Vedith with an assault of his contributions, there is no hesitation or doubt (post 56) - BulletNLynchproof wins half a scum point here. Doesn't get a full point as this could be enthusiastic over-reading. Vedith's reaction is to laugh off the accusation (post 60) - for a strong accusation, I was expectating a strong reaction (quarter of a town-point for Vedith).

[Pages 5-8]

Errantparabola fence-sits on Fraggernaut awaiting thoughts from other people (post 108). Errantparabola votes BulletNLynchproof but I'm unsure if he is doubting BulletNLynchproof's logic or alignment. Intriguing.

TheFuzzylogic99 re-enters the scene, sheeping thoughts about Accountant and fence-sitting on Fraggernaut (post 116). Half a scum-point.

BlockyMan joins us, with a meta-defence for my behalf (post 124). I was not being scum-read, neither was I under any pressure. Very peculiar - I wouldn't call it a comfortable introduction.

At this stage the focus has been on Accountant and Fraggernaut (who are naturally, the two most active players). No strong wagon has formed on either.

RadiantCowbells rides in on a wrecking-ball calling Fraggernaut "confirmed scum" for a post he didn't even understand (post 138). RadiantCowbells has nothing to stand on to call Fraggernaut "scum" out-right. Is this a reaction test, or a townie who has a disregard of the consequences of his actions? - we shall see. Well, this is where the Fraggernaut wagon begins, there were 8 other mini-wagons at this time. Everyone is so far buying RadiantCowbells vote as arrogance, and not a wagon they want to jump on.

BulletNLynchproof joins the Fraggernaut wagon, for weak reasons (post 185). I think All Alone's reason to join the wagon stinks too (post 190). There hasn't been much scummy behaviour to flag so exaggerating non-alignment indicative behaviour is both lazy, reachy and ultimately scummy. BulletNLynchproof and All Alone both receive a scum-point... then Fraggernaut talks himself into a vote from Accountant and wow, Fraggernaut is L-3 just like that.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:57 am

Post by BNL »

In post 445, BNL wrote:
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I figure if Slandy's town it will become obvious at some point and I can lynch him later if that doesn't happen.

I don't like this

In post 447, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you like it, BP?

Actually the part I don't like is the first part "Slandaar will become obvtown eventually if he's town". I just feel this statement is really weird, but I'm not actually sure why I don't like it. Its just my feeling.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

It's weird because I'm already obvious town.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

[Pages 9-12]

Accountant argues BulletNLynchproof's argument for him against Fraggernaut (post 200). I don't know which way to go with this. It is nonetheless amusing.

Fraggernaut commits a mortal sin by softing a PR early (post 202). Frozen Angel isn't having any of it, and wants even more votes on Fraggernaut (post 206)

Accountant finally realizes the pressure on Fraggernaut is going nowhere, the harder he pushes, the harder Fraggernaut will push back - a self-inflicting wagon (post 220). It sounds like Accountant is hating on Fraggernaut's playstyle more than anything (post 222).

Fraggernaut is L-2 - does anyone have the balls to call Fraggernaut's bluff and make him roleclaim at L-1?

PatientZer0 comes in with what I was thinking,
town versus town
(post 226). PatientZer0 speaking with great clarity about the Fraggernaut wagon (post 242). Frozen Angel states her vote is staying put (post 256).

Where is Slandaar, Errantparabola, BlockyMan, TheFuzzylogic99 and Vedith with their thoughts? Or are they safely watching from the sidelines - Fraggernaut at L-2 is serious shit.

Nope, we're unlikely to ever see Fraggernaut at L-1 now because BulletNLynchproof unvotes and votes on fellow wagonee All Alone (post 259). Scum-BulletNLynchproof could have got blood from the Fraggernaut wagon but decides to jump off. Town-point for BulletNLynchproof. This could prove to be the crucial unvote to kill Fraggernaut's wagon.

BlockyMan actually analyses in-game behaviour for the first time with new reads, but his scum-reads are based on his town-read of Fraggernaut (post 273, post 275, post 277).

Errantparabola checks in to say hi, after all the shit has settled (post 287). I can't remember if TheFozzylogic99 or Slandarr were actually playing still at this stage.

[Pages 13-16 next]
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Finally back home , tired as ........

well 3 pages?! Holy mother of ....

#399 is so damn right. AA got a + point from me because of that post.

In post 401, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: PatientZer0

There's no way this is town right now.

well , He was just asking questions about Frag. anyone who is asking questions are not trying to destroy a wagon. As I said before can't judge about this because the lack of information about Patient0 right now.

In post 408, Accountant wrote:I never should have sent you that snapchat RC

! Just LOL

In post 422, Fraggernaut wrote:Why would I need to try to scare my other townies? Your wagon is weak & falling apart regardless of how hard you're trying to bury me.

You are continuing your thing. well the fact keyser said its just hurting yourself is true. YOUR OTHER TOWNIES ?!
and yes you are really trying to force people believe you have something hidden there , which I already mentioned it , It's just scummy ...

In post 430, Fraggernaut wrote:Also I'm responding as I read on my phone. Driving home

its just a game. please don't kill yourself in real world for that. and never use phone EVER EVER AGAIN while driving. (its a kind of thrama)

In post 435, Accountant wrote:Scum doesn't care what the exact role of the PR is. If they know you are a PR, they will off you. And they already know you are a PR beccause you keep fucking softclaiming. So scum!AA has no reason to role fish like this.

I mean, hard claims are usually what happens when a PR gets pushed to L-1, right?

why I think you think Frag is a PR and you want him so dead after this post?

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I scumread him D1/D2 in the game with Titus's god tier throw but then he became obvious town D3.

I figure if Slandy's town it will become obvious at some point and I can lynch him later if that doesn't happen.

I'm not about to start pushing someone who is actually useful as town because they're lurking D1.

Well its just oposite of your approch so far. Is'nt it RC? what is different about Slandy from Frag and Patient ?

@keyser post #451 is just amazing. Keep up the good work. That might clear every ones mind about the game. I just ask people to read the ISO themselves , and check the old posts themselves. and trust no one. If you just sit there you can't win.

In post 453, Slandaar wrote:It's weird because I'm already obvious town.

after all the burden we had about Frag's softclaim . Were where you sir?!!!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well, M'lady, I was busy over the weekend as is the case quite often. I understand it must have been a heavy burden figuring out what Fragger softclaiming means without me, I apologise for that, but fear not because I am here now!

I shall put it simply. Often town PR cannot handle the pressure of a couple votes and claim prematurely, it actually happens a lot. I don't remember a case when early claim (effectively what he did) is scum.

Fragger broke under the pressure and effectively claimed PR.

Why do you think his actions are more likely from the scum than town?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 449, Accountant wrote:
In post 448, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 446, Accountant wrote:That quote reads null to me, especially when FRAGGERMAFIANAUT is still alive.

This implies that he's at least somewhat right that the quote is scummy.

Why is this the case?

You look like you are making excuses for Slandaar to keep him alive.

We can easily grill him on a later day, no?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:32 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

@RC the reason I said Bullet was a hypocrite when I voted him was because up until 99 he had about zero content, and his main focus was to say that vedith had no content... It made no sense. With his 99 post I thought that sort of made up for it, but he was still the most mafia because of what he said earlier. Now haveing not had the time to properly post I would like to
VOTE: Bullet

I don't know who is mafia because there are about 7 of us who have been inactive for the past day, including me.
I think fragger v accountant is still TvT. I think frozen has a slight town read. I am null on RC. I think everybody should not get pocketed by soze so quickly because while what he has posted was good, it was mostly just a recap of what has happened.

@RC,I'm also pretty sure the way PatientZer0 attacked the Fraggernaut wagon without really addressing any of the people makes Fragger scum as well, but I think that Patient scumflip confirms Fragger way harder than vice versa so this is what I'm going to vote today.

I actually never attacked the wagon, I just noted that it was likely that at least 1 of the people on the wagon were mafia based on the horrid reasoning for voting fragger. And while you might not of liked it because it involved you, Soze did :P "PatientZer0 speaking with great clarity about the Fraggernaut wagon (post 242)"

At this point I am conflicted on my view of the game, and have to go to Japanese tutoring, I'll be more active today if I missed questions that people want me to answer and what not.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

[Pages 13-16]

Errantparabola is happy to keep the focus on Fraggernaut and asks about the pro's and con's about quick-lynching - suspicious timing (post 300, post 293). Tempted to give you a scum-point here. You joined in 2015, so you're forgiven.

Frozen Angel finally concedes that RadiantCowbells playstyle should be read as "null": i.e we do not know if it is being helpful or not yet (post 301).

PatientZer0 chips in with his wisdom yet again to defuse the charged atmosphere (post 314). Town-point.

Vedith shows us that's he alive (post 315). BlockyMan introduces us to his legendary "scum-o-meter" (post 324) I will keep an eye on how he presses his scum-reads.

TheFuzzylogic99 makes his first real contribution to the game: two easy town-reads on Fraggernaut and RadiantCowbells and a fence-sit on Accountant (post 325). Half a scum-point.

Slandaar keeps making promises to catch-up (post 327) FYI: I hope you have a good scum-hunting game, otherwise you won't last long.

Accountant still calling for Fraggernaut's blood (post 336). The wagon is still there.

All Alone comes back with an extensive scum-case on Fraggernaut (post 338) There are some points that caught even my attention.

Frozen Angel asking questions that don't need to be asked. Naughty. (post 344).

PatientZer0 comes out with his first scum-read (or at least the first I've acknowledged): BulletNLynchproof (post 360)

I believe BulletNLynchproof has improved since his start. Vedith's cheeky naked vote put's BulletNLynchproof to L-3 (post 370).

Naughty BlockyMan, these are questions you do not ask (post 374).

Where are All Alone-RadiantCowbells-Accountant with their Fraggernaut is "110%"/"confirmed scum" campaign? Talk of the devil, Accountant wants Fraggernaut "turbo" lynched still (post 382) RadiantCowbells is happy for Accountant to take the lead now.

BulletNLynchproof confuses me, his scum-reads are all attacking eachother, does he suspect scum-bussing? Can Fraggernaut and All Alone both be scum? (post 387)

BulletNLynchproof and Fraggernaut are now neck and neck with 4 votes each.

Interesting - All Alone describes BulletNLynchproof's wagon as "lazy and awful" (post 399) BulletNLynchproof is currently voting All Alone.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Slandaar

He didn't claim to his Role. he just brought the idea of "being a PR player" up. And he wasn't under pressure when he started so.

@keyser

Frozen Angel finally concedes that RadiantCowbells playstyle should be read as "null": i.e we do not know if it is being helpful or not yet (post 301).

As i said before , I never said less / never said more . He is still nullish in my view.

Frozen Angel asking questions that don't need to be asked. Naughty. (post 344).

why?! Vedith is lurking in my view and TheFuzzylogic99's view about day 1 sucks. why shouldn't I ask them to try harder?

Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I see absolutely mo reason for you to randomly excuse something that you think is scummy based on my joining in 2015.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:10 am

RadiantCowbells rides in on a wrecking-ball calling Fraggernaut "confirmed scum" for a post he didn't even understand (post 138). RadiantCowbells has nothing to stand on to call Fraggernaut "scum" out-right. Is this a reaction test, or a townie who has a disregard of the consequences of his actions? - we shall see. Well, this is where the Fraggernaut wagon begins, there were 8 other mini-wagons at this time. Everyone is so far buying RadiantCowbells vote as arrogance, and not a wagon they want to jump on.

You're a fucking nimrod.

Or maybe you're just scum trying to indirectly defend your buddy. Either way, you can fuck right off.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:37 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

wow in my post i meant VOTE: Unvoted Bullet
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 463, PatientZer0 wrote:wow in my post i meant VOTE: Unvoted Bullet

?! :/ use UNVOTE: tags

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:40 am

UNVOTE:

test
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 403, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bulletproof's readlist was weird as fuck

Yes, he needs to look at how his main scum-reads have interacted with eachother.

In post 461, Errantparabola wrote:I see absolutely mo reason for you to randomly excuse something that you think is scummy based on my joining in 2015.

Did you really need to ask about what are the cons of a quicklynch? In my first newbie game this was addressed within the first few pages if I recall correctly.

In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:Or maybe you're just scum trying to indirectly defend your buddy.

If Fraggernaut flips scum I would no doubt be a scum-buddy suspect, for the way I hard meta-defended him. Therefore, I cannot disagree with this observation if I was a neutral looking in.
However
, I town-lean read Fraggernaut and posted my reasons. I do not want town lynched, thus, I defended him.

In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're a fucking nimrod.

Whether or not I am a "fucking nimrod" is insignificant for this game. You should only be concerned of my alignment. All this name-calling, song lyrics, and "confirmed scum" playstyle means nothing unless you get results.

In post 344, Frozen Angel wrote:Your not a town member then?

Did you expect TheFuzzylogic99 to answer this? :giggle:
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

NO sure not! Why aren't you quoting my whole sentence?!! I was trying to make a point there for him!

@TheFuzzylogic99 why you think you can't be helpful in day 1? as a town member you should try to make new discussions , find the weak points , put some pressure and hunt the scums. Your not a town member then?

:/

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:28 am

Whether or not I am a "fucking nimrod" is insignificant for this game. You should only be concerned of my alignment. All this name-calling, song lyrics, and "confirmed scum" playstyle means nothing unless you get results.

Do you want to see results?

You'll see some fucking results, thanks.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Well Now that I'm looking more at you keyser we have nothing about you. the only thing we have is how you think we think about the game :/

I request a post wall from you. Can you please show us what do you think about each person individually?

PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

i'm getting a strong scent of salt coming from RC.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 467, Frozen Angel wrote:NO sure not! Why aren't you quoting my whole sentence?!! I was trying to make a point there for him!

:/

Your point was valid, but I thought the question didn't need to be asked.

:)

In post 468, RadiantCowbells wrote:You'll see some fucking results, thanks.

I'm not going to bother clicking those links. Cute though.

You could have posted a 100 games where you found scum as town. But how does that relate to if you can find scum in this game? That logic does not work on me.

I want to see results in
this
game.

What are you next going to share with me, your best scum-hunter award from 2010 or your stamp collection? :lol:

In post 469, Frozen Angel wrote:Can you please show us what do you think about each person individually?

Certainly. I'm at the end of my analysis now. I wanted to re-read the whole thread, as I felt I had my eyes focused too much on Fraggernaut's wagon. I hate naked/empty read lists, but am in a position to share my reads now.

[Sometime this evening]
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Keyser youre not answering my point.
I didnt ask why the quicklynch question was scummy, i wanted to know why you thought that me joining in 2015 excused me from what you thought was suspicious.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:44 am

I already found scum you twat.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

BUMP
Last edited by Firebringer on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”