WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Also - if enchant is still alive in Elo then I think they should be seriously looked at, especially if Nero does indeed flip red - bc the quickhammer onto STD starts to look scum motivated.

While their D1 suggests town, I don't want to discount a deepwolf.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 4548, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4524, Marky Mark wrote:Any particular reason you are TRing A50 here Sam? I was findin git hard to get a read on that slot. Like I think its mildly weird to TR him here more than Andres.
Can you read? Like, you were in the game when I declared Dunn 100% Scum and pushed him over anyone else and stayed the course. Did you miss that?
I mean a lot of things happened in D2 in a very short period of time and I also have a job etc so wind your neck in mate :)
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:16 am

Post by samantha97 »

dkkoba why are the people voting for dunnstral yesterday off the table to you just out of curiosity
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:33 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 4553, samantha97 wrote:dkkoba why are the people voting for dunnstral yesterday off the table to you just out of curiosity
have you heard of basic logic?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by samantha97 »

yes but I'd like to hear your reasons instead

(for real though)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't get much from reading Dunn's iso except that I'm
maybe
wrong about Andre if we are under the impression that everyone that he voted was town. But Andre is hot garbage and needs to be ignored for the rest of the game.
In post 3197, Dunnstral wrote:This makes the assumption that Cabd is town, but sure
Also, note that XP is saying that they can't be scum with cabd but isn't explaining why. It's argument by repetition and it's dumb and scummy.

If Andre really isn't scum then it's just XP, CABD, and Mark.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but push on Andre is logically sound, Mark just knew it was wrong and when presented with evidence for why it makes sense (well at least to me) he just stuck his fingers in his ears.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Cabd »

If I was right about both Dunn and Ana, i'm going to throw myself a "you tried" party.

Re-reading day one with new info in mind because I hate myself, results to follow, ish.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is a good post

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 4557, Nero Cain wrote:but push on Andre is logically sound, Mark just knew it was wrong and when presented with evidence for why it makes sense (well at least to me) he just stuck his fingers in his ears.
Please tell me more about how defending someone who helped us to take down a maf PR d1 makes me scum.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 4557, Nero Cain wrote:but push on Andre is logically sound, Mark just knew it was wrong and when presented with evidence for why it makes sense (well at least to me) he just stuck his fingers in his ears.
Please tell me more about how defending someone who helped us to take down a maf PR d1 makes me scum.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Anyways, I'm going to bed. Nero can shade me all he wants but track records speak for themselves.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Spoiler:
In post 72, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Etine

better?
In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:welp t3 is town
In post 341, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Etine
In post 1103, Nero Cain wrote:whats the case on T3?
In post 1107, Nero Cain wrote:whats makes it unlikely that he's a town bp?
In post 1110, Nero Cain wrote:could enchant just be scum here? like this whole "he's a claimed bp, git him!" like there's a lot of scum motivation in wanting to get a bp out of the way. And the "he's unlikely to be town bp!" is just kinda slimy. Also I don't have to be on a wagon with DGB and Andre!

VOTE: enchant
In post 1233, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1170, Vasex wrote:
In post 1110, Nero Cain wrote:Also I don't have to be on a wagon with DGB and Andre!
In post 1169, Nero Cain wrote:or we could help DGB bus
funny
my point was that DGB left a viable t3 wagon to vanity vote. From my POV that looks like scum that doesn't want to be on a ml.
In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:what do u think of DGB leaving the t3 wagon to vanity vote artemania?
In post 2206, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2109, Andresvmb wrote:There aren’t 2 Cops in the game.
if this was a mini sure but this is a 21 players so more than 1 cop is plenty believable, no?
In post 2212, Nero Cain wrote:i mean it could be b/c I've been around longer but multiple cops has been done b4. Andres asking me/us to do busywork is pretty scummy.
In post 2639, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2638, Vasex wrote:Do you still want to elim him more than anybody else?
you know who I'd really like to get rid of? DGB. but I think it's too late in the day to do that.
In post 2638, Vasex wrote:What the plan of Cabd as mafia? Just to sit a month silently for a win condition?
y not? it seems to working out for him fine and as long as he's soaking up attention then we aren't hunting his buddies. He's also not being completely silent, he'll come in say something that I guess makes ppl not want to vote him. But also he could just be busy and still have been sent a scum role. I'd like to hear someone's town case on him.
In post 2967, Nero Cain wrote:dunn, t3, anya are prob voting scum but the chance we swing to an andre lynch is slim to none so join the cabd wagon.

enchant, self voting is dumb. I get it though but its time to move on.

bloodhail, Kerset stop voting town u dummies.

Anastasia prob won't join the cabd wagon b/c vasex is on it but he's not scum.

a50 being useless? no one saw that coming. :roll:
In post 3285, Nero Cain wrote:is it really that hard to use the post tags?

has the twinge of IIOA but vasex just doesn't seem all that scummy to me.

cabd is still scum but no one will vote him for some silly reason.

VOTE: kerset
In post 3578, Nero Cain wrote:who would you vote besides dunn, sam?
In post 3587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3582, Rathe wrote:nero n xp what do u think about dunnstral
nothing says he can't be scum but he's not someone I'd vote today.

what are your thoughts on Andre and cabd?
In post 3663, Nero Cain wrote:rathe I don't understand why you'd vote Dunn if t3 said dunn vs. std was tvt. you think that he was lying and its SvT or...?
In post 3700, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3613, Save The Dragons wrote:andres looks town
to me, I think this is the scummiest thing he's said.

As someone that routinely gets scumread for tunneling on his scumreads, it's not like town don't tunnel. I mean sure maybe he's just scum that doesn't want to flail out and "spew" to many players but its not super convincing to me.
In post 4043, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Save The Dragons

I’m hot garbage? That’s just you with regards to the slots that have either been checked by a Cop or flipped. If Cabd flips Town at any point this game then basically all of your main pushes are on Town. The only person that needs to be hard ignored is you mate.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And I included the shot at Enchant because it was presented as an alternative to T3. That slot hasn’t flipped yet.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Logically sound is shit you say when you’ve been exposed as a fraud and have nothing better to say. Nothing you’ve done has been logically sound. You just keep pushing Town and for some reason people TR you here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4556, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't get much from reading Dunn's iso except that I'm maybe wrong about Andre if we are under the impression that everyone that he voted was town.
I’m astounded that anybody buys this garbage and doesn’t see it as just openly Scummy. The only reason I might be Town is because maybe everybody Dunnstral pushed was Town?

It’s a scandal anybody thinks this is remotely legitimate.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4540, WindowsXP wrote:Imagine trying to say I'm a good wagon when I was against the STD wagon.
this doesn't mean what you think it means.
In post 4545, WindowsXP wrote:no andres, my scum strategy is to nightkill my biggest supporters
but etine was the shot as that explains why Kerset died, not Kerset.
In post 4547, WindowsXP wrote:Ana, Vasex, and Anastasia are on this wagon here on STD - this is an acceptable solve for me here.
notice how I'm not a part of this solve. XP knows I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4561, Marky Mark wrote:Please tell me more about how defending someone who helped us to take down a maf PR d1 makes me scum.
it doesn't. but there's a ton of scum motivation in doing so. My main problem is that when I put a damn good case on him you stuck your fingers in your ears and instead of trying to understand where I was coming from you voted me. I think its agenda driven.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4565, Andresvmb wrote:some reason people TR you here.
b/c I'm scum hunting. you're just sore that I thought you were scum. but hey, XP is about to flip scum and I'll be town so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: xp

l-1 go ahead and fakeclaim

WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 4567, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4540, WindowsXP wrote:Imagine trying to say I'm a good wagon when I was against the STD wagon.
this doesn't mean what you think it means.
In post 4545, WindowsXP wrote:no andres, my scum strategy is to nightkill my biggest supporters
but etine was the shot as that explains why Kerset died, not Kerset.
In post 4547, WindowsXP wrote:Ana, Vasex, and Anastasia are on this wagon here on STD - this is an acceptable solve for me here.
notice how I'm not a part of this solve. XP knows I'm town.
i was looking at the STD wagon and accidentally put Anastasia twice. literally stop trolling
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 4570, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: xp

l-1 go ahead and fakeclaim
nah ill let ur partner hammer so they can tell on themselves.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

nero is like blatant scum here but idc bc this town doesn't deserve scum handed to them on a silver platter here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 4530, samantha97 wrote:
In post 4522, Marky Mark wrote:I mean that a very arbitrary assumption to make ref bare entries in the list
you just have to put yourself in their shoes

the goal of making a list like that is to look town/justify pushes while not outing your team at the same time

it's not like it's impossible for nero to be mafia but it's enough for me to bet against for now
this is why u are alive lmfao

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”