lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:13 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Consider this:

If I was a terrorist and I had a buddy, wouldn't it make more sense for me NOT to make a ruckus and even HELP lynch my buddy to evade suspicion? Implicating myself is suicide.

Again, it's a great plan they're spinning and it rests on the assumption that you HAVE to believe that its too wild for mafia to think up. But PB's "distraction" of me and putting me in the clear, then his sudden attack of me as mafia clears up whatever doubts that I have. PB as godfather, mole as scum buddy.

And PB can't help but put up a lot of posts to try to squirm his way out of it.

I think all the facts and non-facts are on the table. I hope you make the right decision, InHim.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:55 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

lazarusmoth wrote:Consider this:

If I was a terrorist and I had a buddy, wouldn't it make more sense for me NOT to make a ruckus and even HELP lynch my buddy to evade suspicion? Implicating myself is suicide.

Again, it's a great plan they're spinning and it rests on the assumption that you HAVE to believe that its too wild for mafia to think up. But PB's "distraction" of me and putting me in the clear, then his sudden attack of me as mafia clears up whatever doubts that I have. PB as godfather, mole as scum buddy.

And PB can't help but put up a lot of posts to try to squirm his way out of it.

I think all the facts and non-facts are on the table. I hope you make the right decision, InHim.
lazrus- I was shocked at the play myself. It would have been smarter to go after your buddy. Hey, I would have kept suspecting InHIm if you hadn't jumped to speedy's defense and played this whole game. This whole gambit was a mistake made emotionally but you probablly figured Speedy needed defense and both of you to make the case in order for it to have any chance at flying. You possibly could have fooled me if you had stayed out of the mess. But instead you jump in decide to back up speedy- which is perfectly clear your team is trying for the win. All In Him has to do is go back and look at the play. I initially picked you Lazrus because I thought your play felt scummy. Then kills happen, I look things over and Speedy seems to me as likely scum. So I cast the vote. I was asked why I gave my reason, my best guess based on my actions and what I saw in play. I was surprised Mole took that and decided to out self as Yuppie- weird play but then Speedy goes off and starts challenging me with simply saying my role is BS and you jump to him. In Him clearly has shown self clean by not ending the game and has to decide who is being truthful. Like I said I will answer questions. And yes Lazrus I post a lot, my posts only have to do with saying, hey look at the behavior. I see scum on the ropes at their own doing. You and Speedy both paniced all in terms of trying to get the win.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I think Speedy is the safe play for now. I would think if he were the Yuppie, then he might out himself as revenge on the Terrorists. Therefore, I find him to be one of the remaining Terrorists.

I'll give him until Sunday to raise a defence.

I'm going to go through the posts one last time.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:29 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

You're right. I guess Speedy thinks he still can win, hence his constant denials that he is scum. Ah well.

I urge you to reconsider.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
SpeedyKQ
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:06 am

Post by SpeedyKQ »

I have no idea what I can say that will make a difference. I'm a townie. I just am and there is no real way to prove it. If there are two scum left on the same team, they have to be mole and PB or else the day would have ended by now. But I still think everyone is being too certain that there are exactly 3 of each group in the game.

This is all just getting annoying. I have two people on the one hand accusing me of being a terrorist and one on the other accusing me of being a yuppie, and likely they're all just trying to further their own ends.

I'll admit that mole claiming yuppie then PB claiming ADD boy would very creative scum play, and if works, I suppose all we can do is congratulate them. I'll make the same offer PB did. If there are any questions I can answer or any specific actions you'd like me to defend, I'd be glad to do so.
[size=75]Mafia is hard.[/size]
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:15 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

OK, so it's Sunday. . . and I'm still not sure. However, I don't think I'll ever be 100% sure, even with any more input. From reading over the texts, I'm going to
vote for SpeedyKQ.

If PB and mole are the Terrorists, hats off to them.

[semi-morality]
Well. . . I suppose I'll give time for either lazarus or Speedy to defend their voting patterns in Day 5 (read the below).
[/semi-morality]

I noticed yesterday that in Day 5 you two (laz and Speedy) had votes on the same people at the same time at two different occasions, and that lazarus hastily lynched sycko, right after he said he'd post more the next day.

You're defense better be stellar, or Speedy will be lynched, no more deliberation.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:34 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I've made some bad lynch choices as have all of us here. Mine was the final vote against sycko because I was pretty sure he was scum and I regret that.

As too me and Speedy having same votes on same people? Kindly point out which. I'm pretty sure though that this would be a target that was suspicious enough to attract a big number of votes which coincidentally included mine and Speedy's. There is no partnership at work here.

Speedy keeps denying he's scum which confuses me to no end.

Guess if you're that adamant in voting Speedy out there's nothing I can do. I just hope PB and mole are not (hopefully, despite my assertions) partners-in-scum.

Good luck in your choice, InHim.
SpeedyKQ
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:57 am

Post by SpeedyKQ »

Well, I can't answer for lazarus's votes because I had nothing to do with them. On that day I felt strongly that Crola and sycko were scum working together. I didn't agree with the accusations against me from either one of them. So I kept my vote on whichever one of those two I thought was closer to lynch. Also, I specifically moved my vote away from Crola when he claimed cop, even though I didn't really believe him, just to be safe.

Of course I turned out to be wrong about them being scum, but I do still think that their accusations against me were bogus.

I'm sorry if the truth isn't stellar enough to save us, but it is what it is.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:39 pm

Post by bloojay »

Vote Count:
SpeedyKQ-2 (PeaceBringer, mole)
PeaceBringer-2 (lazarusmoth, SpeedyKQ)
3 to lynch
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:08 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ok. Points taken from Speedy and lazarus. Now, mole - why the claim? Just tell me straight.
Show

:

mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:41 pm

Post by mole »

After PB pointed the finger at me when he claimed I thought the terrorists knew who I was, and would certainly kill me tonight, and there was nothing I could do to stop this.

I couldn't see any way to win after that post, so I'm going for the next best thing--surviving one more day and killing the last terrorist tonight.
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:58 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, I'm going to just go with the gut here.

vote : SpeedyKQ
Show

:

SpeedyKQ
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:55 am

Post by SpeedyKQ »

This message goes to the decadent yuppie called mole. There are two heathen townpersons left and if we kill each other tonight they will win! The only acceptable outcome is a righteous death for all! I propose tonight that you kill the argumentative one Peacebringer, and my brother shall kill the indecisive one InHim. Then tomorrow night, you shall kill each other and all shall perish for the glory of Allah!

You may lynch me now. I am ready for my virgins.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

SpeedyKQ wrote:This message goes to the decadent yuppie called mole. There are two heathen townpersons left and if we kill each other tonight they will win! The only acceptable outcome is a righteous death for all! I propose tonight that you kill the argumentative one Peacebringer, and my brother shall kill the indecisive one InHim. Then tomorrow night, you shall kill each other and all shall perish for the glory of Allah!

You may lynch me now. I am ready for my virgins.
That would be one plan- but it would depend on whether I am able to role block. He also don't know what capabilities In HIm has. SO that would be one gamble.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:58 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Whew. At least I was right that time.
Show

:

lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:47 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Something's wrong here. My signals are all mixed. Mole claims yuppie, Speedy claims terrorist and points me as his "brother terrorist"??

I am NOT - I repeat - I am NOT a terrorist.

My logic and suspicions may be flawed in this game (sorry, PB) but I know that I am not scum.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:40 am

Post by bloojay »

well, there you have it, folks.
SpeedyKQ gets dragged off to the Lynch-O-Matic, and he is deftly sliced in half. But then, all of a sudden, a Yuppie jumps out of the crowd! It is mole! And he says that he's gonna kill the terrorist tonight...and everybody returns home in fear that it is probably their last night on this earth.
SpeedyKQ, Undercover Muslim Terrorist, lynched.

Send in your choices! Deadline is Saturday, 10 PM.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:47 pm

Post by bloojay »

The Suburbia Times

Shootout Occurs, Remaining 2 Residents Express Relief

In an almost stunning battle, mole climbed up a tree next to the window of lazarusmoth's house. Placing a video camera in a branch (the tape was later recovered and gave us this story), he got out an boom stick of the economic variety. But suddenly, a bird hit the window and awoke LM. He immedeately looks and saw mole with his boomstick and immedeately activated the Mosque-Bot. An amazing transformation took place, and suddenly, the mild-mannered looking mosque transformed into a robot with humongous power and even bigger missiles. Diving into the cockpit, LM immedeatly forgot which button to press, due to his inexperience...the red one or the green one? But before he could decide, mole rode a rising stock to the windsheild over the cockpit. "Nothing casn stop me now!" he screamed as he fired a booming economy from the boom stick. In a moment of last-minute indescision, lazarusmoth hit the green button...and the rest was all an explosion. In the end, the only rhing reamining was the broken Mosque-Bot, and 2 very confused townspeople.

lazarusmoth, Undercover Muslim Terrorist, killed by booming economy
mole II, Yuppie Family Godfather, blown to smithereens
inHimshallibe, Townie, and PeaceBringer, ADD Kid, survivors.

I'll be putting up the roles soon...don't fret!
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:26 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Alright! ::high-five PeaceBringer::
Show

:

halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:04 pm

Post by halfpint »

Well ..... the town pulled it out. Good job guys. It was looking a little rough there for a while, especially after you killed me, your townie mayor! :P

Well played by all.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:02 am

Post by mole »

Okay, so would you guys
really
have killed inHim if I said I'd go along with your plan?
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
SpeedyKQ
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:20 am

Post by SpeedyKQ »

Good game all. Was fun.

I hope this doesn't come off as poor sportsmanship, but I don't think the scum had much of a chance this game. Two competing scum groups drastically reduces the chances of either one winning. I think an opposing killing group of 3, a doc, a cop and a backup cop was a little too much to hope to overcome. Yes, we came close, but look at what a great start we had with the cop and doc outed day one.

Also, I can't figure out why mole decided to throw the game to the town. I'm not sure that he had no chance at that point, but why throw the game at all?

In any case it was a fun ride. Maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't get any virgins. I was promised virgins!!! :evil:
SpeedyKQ
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:21 am

Post by SpeedyKQ »

Good game all. Was fun.

I hope this doesn't come off as poor sportsmanship, but I don't think the scum had much of a chance this game. Two competing scum groups drastically reduces the chances of either one winning. I think an opposing killing group of 3, a doc, a cop and a backup cop was a little too much to hope to overcome. Yes, we came close, but look at what a great start we had with the cop and doc outed day one.

Also, I can't figure out why mole decided to throw the game to the town. I'm not sure that he had no chance at that point, but why throw the game at all?

In any case it was a fun ride. Maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't get any virgins. I was promised virgins!!! :evil:
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:19 am

Post by Crola »

I told you Speedy was scum

good game everyone, this was a fun first game for me, and I sort of won
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
SpeedyKQ
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
SpeedyKQ
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:17 am

Post by SpeedyKQ »

mole wrote:Okay, so would you guys
really
have killed inHim if I said I'd go along with your plan?
That would have been up to lazarus, but I was hoping he wouldn't. :wink: It was a classic prisoner's dilemma. If both sides had cooperated we each would have done better, but either one of us does better individually by not cooperating.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”