Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Acronach »

it helps town as much as it helps maf. if it wasnt for the setup discussion yesterday, we wouldn't even know that it was lylo right now.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:03 am

Post by bvoigt »

Sorry, I'll get a real post up this evening.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

This is really hard. In effect we have 3 town, but 2 mafia teams left, and none of them know the others. So they will effectively be playing as town, making them even harder to spot.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Post by bvoigt »

Acronach wrote:
guys, if you're going to put a vote up, at least take it down when you go offline so we don't get fucked like paragrine described

I could be wrong, but I don't think it's an issue in this situation. Since it's two separate teams of 1, they aren't going to be able to, or want to, quickhammer.

I'm thinking that Acronach is mafia. Time for a wall; sorry, but I don't do them all that often.

Acronach wrote:@fitz
you're both scummy and look like bussing because you're both tunneling, and you're both avoiding eachother questions. in #203, you point out some stuff krazy didnt answer, and in #171, it looks like you're just avoiding the first 2 quotes. you're both trying to get eachother lynched and hardley even defending yourselves against eachother, and with a bunch of other wagons currently up, you choose to ignore them all and attack krazy in stead. The only difference between your tunneling and his is that you took half a post to look up and question my vote and opinions.

Here, he takes a safe stance for scum; that is, he keeps his options open to vote for either Fitz or Krazy. When Fishy calls him out on it, his response is simply:

Acronach wrote:^^^nice OMGUS

which does nothing to discredit the real point against him.

Acronach wrote:Though I don’t agree with some of his opinions, and though he could explain himself better in most situations in this game, I don’t think that winger is maf. just heavily misunderstood town.

My vote stays, I will not support a winger lynch.

This post is a link to winger, IMO. He made a wall-of-text just to reach a town read on winger, and it sounds a little odd. "I don't agree with him, and he's not explaining himself well, but my read is misunderstood town." :igmeou:

Acronach wrote:btw, fitz, nice OMGUS, almost forgot to mention that.

Here again, he uses the pointless buzzword OMGUS to add credit to his argument.

Acronach wrote:its pretty obv that fitz shot krazy, and ya, if you killed trig, you should claim.

I just noticed this, and it looks like rolefishing to me. Why did you want Triglav's killer to claim?

Acronach wrote:just reread d2. you, haschel, and bvoigt were the only 1s that didn't try to figure out the setup (haschel was excusable because he was sick/v;la). nice coincidence there. seriously, that was a coincidence that those are my 3 fosses ATM, but while i'm on the subject, contributing as much as you can is generally better than finding the bare minimum and doing it.

Figuring out the setup helps scum just as much as town, so I don't like this argument that not figuring out the setup makes you more likely to be scum.

VOTE: Acronach

I'd also say that Fishy is the SK, although I don't have much to back that one up.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Acronach »

o crap just remembered that wall. i guess i do look pretty scummy there. i never disagreed with him on anything major d1 that i can remember (we didn't get into an argument about anything at least), but i did tell him constantly in that wall that he needed to post more. the lack of content in the posts gave me a noob town read on him.

since trigs killer didn't claim, i assumed then it was sk. looks like i was right based on the setup.

bvoigt, i'm not just talking about figuring out the setup, i didn't see you post anything on substance at all on d2, and you're the only 1 that didn't try to make an excuse about it (fish=got bored forgot about the game and haschel=v;la). if you did either of those, please quote it because i didnt see it.

d1 i was pretty convinced that fitz was maf. too bad that turned out to be town on town with him vs. krazy and with me vs. him. i was absolutely surprised when trig flipped maf, and i had to take some time to rethink all my reads.

also, just want to mention this, saying i was teaming with winger is fail because i was the first non cc to vote him (#404). even if i was, look at RP. He was the most pro winger out of all of us and he flipped IC.

out of everyone here, i think there's an awesome chance of fish being either SK or maf. he was inactive half the game and his excuse
Fishythefish wrote:I seem to have forgotten pretty well everything about this game. Rereading.

i find to be scummy overall. i've been thinking about this and i think i'll

vote fishy
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

First Vote Count of Day 3

[1] PeregrineV - [Haschel Cedricson]
[1] Acronach - [bvoigt]
[1] Fishythefish - [Acronach]
[2] Not Voting - [PeregrineV, Fishythefish]

With 5 agents alive, it takes 3 to achieve a lynch and to end Day 3. Deadline for this day is Thursday, 19th of May 2011 at 1900h New Zealand time.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Acronach wrote:out of everyone here, i think there's an awesome chance of fish being either SK or maf. he was inactive half the game and his excuse
Fishythefish wrote:I seem to have forgotten pretty well everything about this game. Rereading.

i find to be scummy overall. i've been thinking about this and i think i'll

vote fishy

My "excuse" for being inactive is that I was away for a few days over Easter, and then we had a day 2 where there was exactly 1 thing that needed saying, and I said it. What you quote is simply not an excuse for inactivity, it's a statement that I needed to reread and was doing so. Which I then, in fact, did. Why do you find the quoted scummy?

I'm not liking Acro's attacks on me at all. He called me out for lurking, which was understandable - I didn't post much for a lot of the game. But when I said that other people were bad, and generally challenged him, he pulled up a couple of really, really bad points to justify his stance - first that I (along with most of the game) am scummy for
not
doing IIoA yesterday (and seriously? if we hadn't done detailed "what's the setup" yesterday we wouldn't know 3v1v1 is lylo?), and second this simple misquote to say that I'm excusing inactivity by saying I'm rereading. He's ignored pretty much every post in the game - the only reasons he's given for any stances are "Fishy lurking -> scum" and "Peregrine setup analysis -> town". These are
weak
stances.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Acronach »

i'm not saying rereading is scummy, and i'm not saying being away for easter is scummy. What is scummy is trying to justify saying only 1 thing in an entire game day and acting like you're contributing as much as everyone else.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

PeregrineV wrote:This is really hard. In effect we have 3 town, but 2 mafia teams left, and none of them know the others. So they will effectively be playing as town, making them even harder to spot.

That's some hard-hitting analysis there, chief.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:This is really hard. In effect we have 3 town, but 2 mafia teams left, and none of them know the others. So they will effectively be playing as town, making them even harder to spot.

I'm glad you appreciate it. And speaking of hard hitting analysis, since you spent 11 of yuor 13 posts this game dinging me, can you give 1 good post for each remaining player? And make that analysis as hard-hitting as you want.

For example, you've postulated I'm mafia. Who is the Serial Killer, and why do you think that?

Also, pretend you might be wrong about me being mafia, and pretend I'm not the SK, who else could it be?

Ready, set go!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Acronach »

PeregrineV wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:

I'm glad you appreciate it. And speaking of hard hitting analysis, since you spent 11 of yuor 13 posts this game dinging me, can you give 1 good post for each remaining player? And make that analysis as hard-hitting as you want.

For example, you've postulated I'm mafia. Who is the Serial Killer, and why do you think that?

Also, pretend you might be wrong about me being mafia, and pretend I'm not the SK, who else could it be?

Ready, set go!!

wanna know the sad part? i just counted, and thats not even an exaggeration. In fact, i only counted 12. idk how i missed that. He's scummy with his lurking, and the guy he replaced is scummy for flaking. all in all, the slot reeks of scum. i'm willing to place money on fish/haschel for maf and SK.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Acronach wrote:i'm not saying rereading is scummy, and i'm not saying being away for easter is scummy. What is scummy is trying to justify saying only 1 thing in an entire game day and acting like you're contributing as much as everyone else.

List, with explanation, the people in this game who have contributed more than me.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Acronach »

just skimmed over d2. #386 and #424 are doubtful. a whole 2 pages, and all you did was put your vote up. then i saw #448 and #453. two useful posts in 4 pages. basically, everyone alive atm except haschel has posted more than you in this game, and even with that, half of your d2 posts were "coming back from v;la" and "i'm too lazy right now, i'll contribute more tomorrow"
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Acronach wrote:o crap just remembered that wall. i guess i do look pretty scummy there. i never disagreed with him on anything major d1 that i can remember (we didn't get into an argument about anything at least), but i did tell him constantly in that wall that he needed to post more. the lack of content in the posts gave me a noob town read on him.

since trigs killer didn't claim, i assumed then it was sk. looks like i was right based on the setup.

But why did you ask in the first place?

Acronach wrote:bvoigt, i'm not just talking about figuring out the setup, i didn't see you post anything on substance at all on d2, and you're the only 1 that didn't try to make an excuse about it (fish=got bored forgot about the game and haschel=v;la). if you did either of those, please quote it because i didnt see it.

There wasn't really much to say on D2, because Winger was pretty clear mafia.

Acronach wrote:d1 i was pretty convinced that fitz was maf. too bad that turned out to be town on town with him vs. krazy and with me vs. him. i was absolutely surprised when trig flipped maf, and i had to take some time to rethink all my reads.

also, just want to mention this, saying i was teaming with winger is fail because i was the first non cc to vote him (#404). even if i was, look at RP. He was the most pro winger out of all of us and he flipped IC.

I don't see what makes that "fail." You didn't vote him until it was pretty clear that he was going down (there was no reason for tclawren to fakeclaim in that situation). And one townie defended winger, but that certainly doesn't make you town.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Acronach »

bvoigt wrote:
Acronach wrote:o crap just remembered that wall. i guess i do look pretty scummy there. i never disagreed with him on anything major d1 that i can remember (we didn't get into an argument about anything at least), but i did tell him constantly in that wall that he needed to post more. the lack of content in the posts gave me a noob town read on him.

But why did you ask in the first place?

because we would have either a semi clear, or in this case, our lynch for today if sk had claimed vig

bvoigt wrote:
Acronach wrote:bvoigt, i'm not just talking about figuring out the setup, i didn't see you post anything on substance at all on d2, and you're the only 1 that didn't try to make an excuse about it (fish=got bored forgot about the game and haschel=v;la). if you did either of those, please quote it because i didnt see it.

There wasn't really much to say on D2, because Winger was pretty clear mafia.

just reread your d2 posts. #411, you're taking the same stance now as you were then. slight towntell. #414, an interesting post, which prompted a wall by me in #416. It was short, but it brought up something that noone had considered, which is protown in itself. Now that i'm rereading in a "i'll need to analyse this deeper than just glancing over it" sort of way, i see them as town posts despite the size. Which leave Haschel and Fish...

Acronach wrote:d1 i was pretty convinced that fitz was maf. too bad that turned out to be town on town with him vs. krazy and with me vs. him. i was absolutely surprised when trig flipped maf, and i had to take some time to rethink all my reads.

I don't see what makes that "fail." You didn't vote him until it was pretty clear that he was going down (there was no reason for tclawren to fakeclaim in that situation). And one townie defended winger, but that certainly doesn't make you town.[/quote]

it wasn't by any means clear that winger was going down. #403 was 1 semi-good point and 2 fail points wrapped into 1 post. I voted winger because
A: i half thought he was maf anyway and
B: after trig flipped GF, i did a 180 with almost all my reads, and since then, i think i figured it out. Fish and Haschel for maf.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Acronach »

Also, since it doesn't look like i'll get a fish lynch off the ground, let's try this.

unvote vote haschel cedricson
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 12:36 am

Post by bvoigt »

Acronach wrote:
bvoigt wrote:

I don't see what makes that "fail." You didn't vote him until it was pretty clear that he was going down (there was no reason for tclawren to fakeclaim in that situation). And one townie defended winger, but that certainly doesn't make you town.

it wasn't by any means clear that winger was going down. #403 was 1 semi-good point and 2 fail points wrapped into 1 post. I voted winger because
B: after trig flipped GF, i did a 180 with almost all my reads, and since then, i think i figured it out. Fish and Haschel for maf.

Well, it was clear that either winger or tclawren would be lynched. And tclawren, being the counterclaim, was much more likely town than winger.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Acronach »

bvoigt wrote:
Acronach wrote:
bvoigt wrote:

Well, it was clear that either winger or tclawren would be lynched. And tclawren, being the counterclaim, was much more likely town than winger.

nevertheless, saying i was trying t defend winger d2 is false. like i said, I was the first non-cc to vote him. We did work together to figure out the setup, but thats it
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 am

Post by bvoigt »

Acronach wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
Acronach wrote:
bvoigt wrote:

nevertheless, saying i was trying t defend winger d2 is false. like i said, I was the first non-cc to vote him. We did work together to figure out the setup, but thats it

I didn't say you were defending him D2...but you did defend him on D1.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Acronach »

because i thought he was noob town. i thought with the lack of explaination for stuff he was noob something, and it didnt look like noob maf. i guess i was wrong. was wrong about trig and fitz too. all my d1 reads were messed up.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

I'm going to be gone today and the early part of tomorrow for Mother's Day / Mom's birthday, as my parents live on a mountain with dial-up Internet (literally).
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Acronach »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:I'm going to be gone today and the early part of tomorrow for Mother's Day / Mom's birthday, as my parents live on a mountain with dial-up Internet (literally).

lol, k
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

The deadline has been extended to Friday the 20th of May at 1900.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Acro, I really don't think you're making sense here. It seems you're ruling out two players from being scum based on a really tiny amount of content - all of which is setup speculation, which is both easy for scum to do and
more useful for scum than town
. You are saying HC and I are scum for lurking when it's simply not true that we've posted any less - in my case, the scumhunting I did on day 1 is just clearly more content than the IIoA you are praising in bvoigt and Peregrine. I think you should be thinking more (or saying more) about the revealed scum we have, and whether you believe people's posting - what you've said today is quite simply a totally flawed method for finding scum, and I'm worried it's going to lose this game (because I still think you're town).

I think Peregrine is mafia, and I don't think I'm going to have a better guess than that today. He avoided commenting on winger day 1, and equivocated about voting him day 2. winger's reaction to a case on Peregrine fits perfectly with scum thinking they should comment, but avoiding saying anything substantive. Today, since HC's called him mafia he's twice tried to get him to speculate about SKs. This looks like an attempt to deflect HC, particularly since Peregrine hasn't shown any particular interest in anyone else's opinions. I'm ready to
VOTE: Peregrine
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Acronach »

i'm not ruling out Peregrine. That's a personal rule i have, always consider the fact that ANYONE could be maf. And i'm not ruling out Bvoigt by a longshot. I just think that right now, you and HS seem the most likely to be maf FMPOV. A good post from 1 of the other 3 people left might sway me to vote Bvoigt, and a fairly large wall with some good points against Peregrine would make me fos him too.

Setup speculation may be useful to scum, but i believe that it is also useful to town. For instance, #476 was the mst protown post of day 3 IMO. It brought forth useful inormation that would help the town, and as bad as it looks right now, at least we actually know how bad it is.

Haschel was lurking. there's no denying that. 12 posts in the entire game is inexcusable. You may not've been lurking, but still, i believe that peregrine and bvoigt have both said more than you today.

The revealed scum we have is Triglav. He was a hydra, which happens to be my weak point in terms of reads. He looked protown with the cinsistancy and size of his posts, and that's why i was surprised when he flipped maf.

Weather i believe people posting, well, i think i've been pretty good about posting my opinions on posts. if there's anything i missed you want me to talk about just quote it.

Weather it is or isnt a flawed method is a matter of debate. It may or may not lose the game for us. I truely believe that you and HS are scum ATM. Like i said earlier in this post, provide some reasonable evedence, and i can be swayed.

Your reasons for voting Peregrine are interesting. I reread his d2 posts just now and i can't argue with what you said. I'll keep my vote up on HS, but i'll defenetley be watching him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”