Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5122, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5120, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cabd, MC is scum. The above is just the nail in the coffin.
I disagree with both you AND titus but my pushing back is counterproductive at this point.
I'm not exactly convinced by this to suddenly throw my weight onto something else. Need to give me more.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Also, I am earmarking this conversation with Cabd for later if we end up in a particular world because I just got paranoia goosebumps
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5118, Chara wrote:can you talk about your NDMath read
I was reading Math this way pre SP stuff, I thought the vote on me was particularly opportunistic and I trust that Titus is both town and has as strong read.

As for the claim, I was kind of hesitant to push it even though I think it could be a scum role, but I don't feel that way now that the sp stuff is out. I don't have a role that uses SP but I still generated it.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Ircher »

I'm kind of leaning towards NDMath and MURDERCAT aren't both scum. Both have similar scum equities rn though.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5127, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5118, Chara wrote:can you talk about your NDMath read
I was reading Math this way pre SP stuff, I thought the vote on me was particularly opportunistic and I trust that Titus is both town and has as strong read.

As for the claim, I was kind of hesitant to push it even though I think it could be a scum role, but I don't feel that way now that the sp stuff is out. I don't have a role that uses SP but I still generated it.
what's your thinking on why Math lied about not having SP?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:19 am

Post by notscience »

In post 734, MURDERCAT wrote:{
Infinity 324
, Salsabil Faria}
{
Gamma Emerald
, shadowslug, Green Crayons, Daenerys and Dragons}
{Not_Mafia, PenguinPower, Dumb and Dumber}
{YyottaCat}

I think I'm here.

Infinity isn't doing the "are you scum??" thing he does to me when he is scum.
Salsabil: town slip and generally has no agenda while not doing nothing, if that makes sense

Gamma seems to just be chilling and doesn't seem to be trying to push anything in particular.
Shadow/gc I think might be TvT, but I admit that is in part because of how other people have voted in relation to the 1v1.
Lilith's emotion about dumbass seems real to me, in a TAI way.

NM: ?
PP: Don't really love some of the stuff in his early game or how he has interacted with me.
Dumb and Dumber: Paranoia about trying to get town read, not interested in an elim here

YyottaCat: We need more pressure here.
In post 753, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 752, Dumb and Dumber wrote:thanks MURDERKITTY

i don't mean to be rude or offensive or anything but from what i hear you're supposed to be p good at town and, well, your readslist was a bit Not Good and shallow
so that's a little concerning to me

~ skitter
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Chara »

can't believe notsci made me do a whole thirty seconds of work to see ehat alignment murdercat was in that game.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:21 am

Post by notscience »

I’ve already said I was comparing here to his scumgsme there :(
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Chara »

it was sarcasm, just a joke. though i did have to check as i hadn't seen that.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5129, Chara wrote:what's your thinking on why Math lied about not having SP?
I have no idea why it would make sense to do that. I am not factoring it into my scum read so much, I'm just not town reading the watcher claim because of it, if that makes sense.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:25 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

You are free to ask me to summarize my games notsci, I could tell you about each of them
Also all my games and alignments are on my wiki
GTKAMURDERCAT

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think it is extremely scummy the way NDMath said he "shared Ircher's concerns about my slot" (which I think is that I'm scumreading both of them) and then only responded to my reasons for the scumread. He ignored other people that have voted and pushed him like SS/Titus/Dunn and I don't accept the reason he says he is ignoring Titus.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

Morph, you may be the decider. Everyone seems pretty firm in their camps.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5134, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5129, Chara wrote:what's your thinking on why Math lied about not having SP?
I have no idea why it would make sense to do that. I am not factoring it into my scum read so much, I'm just not town reading the watcher claim because of it, if that makes sense.
i see what you're saying, anyway.

what about the strength of your Ircher read? as far as Ircher's takes went, the anya scumread was actually a more salient part of his ISO to me, so i would call it either a developed-ish bus vote or just a correct scumread that had some reasoning, so your read on it as too weak to be a bus vote kind of confuses me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5137, Titus wrote:Morph, you may be the decider. Everyone seems pretty firm in their camps.
not that my opinion is going to change any minds, but it's not all that firm.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:35 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5138, Chara wrote:what about the strength of your Ircher read? as far as Ircher's takes went, the anya scumread was actually a more salient part of his ISO to me, so i would call it either a developed-ish bus vote or just a correct scumread that had some reasoning, so your read on it as too weak to be a bus vote kind of confuses me.
It was the timing of it that stuck out to me, it was a complete vanity.

But more recently it is also the fact that scum has a lot of control over the day phase given there are 5 of them (feel free to argue this point with me but imo more scum is more control, the ratio doesn't matter). Yes scum flipped D1, but that was a last minute scramble. If Ircher was scum there is no way that I go this long without being hammered.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5093, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5092, NDMath wrote:
In post 5090, Dwlee99 wrote:Why are you only responding to my scumread of you and not anyone else?
You're the person talking to me & I don't feel useful at convincing people to vote mcat.
You're just ignoring what Titus says?
NDMath responded to your post to explain and then you asked follow up questions. i don't see any conversation from Titus towards NDMath that was being ignored.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5140, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5138, Chara wrote:what about the strength of your Ircher read? as far as Ircher's takes went, the anya scumread was actually a more salient part of his ISO to me, so i would call it either a developed-ish bus vote or just a correct scumread that had some reasoning, so your read on it as too weak to be a bus vote kind of confuses me.
It was the timing of it that stuck out to me, it was a complete vanity.

But more recently it is also the fact that scum has a lot of control over the day phase given there are 5 of them (feel free to argue this point with me but imo more scum is more control, the ratio doesn't matter). Yes scum flipped D1, but that was a last minute scramble. If Ircher was scum there is no way that I go this long without being hammered.
what's the difference between Ircher as your counter and NDMath as your counter? correct me if i'm wrong, i don't remember a time when Ircher was very close to elimination.

and i don't see why scum Ircher can't vanity vote his partner. why can't it be distancing at a time where anya wasn't in that much danger yet?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5141, Chara wrote:NDMath responded to your post to explain and then you asked follow up questions. i don't see any conversation from Titus towards NDMath that was being ignored
But math didn't respond to the other people I listed's posts that were similar to mine. Also: he already tacitly agreed he ignored Titus.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Chara »

i guess i don't find it that convincing because i don't see a reason scum NDMath would need to target you specifically to respond to, as opposed to shea's post just up above, rather than it being kind of arbitrary who he responded to.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:44 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5142, Chara wrote:what's the difference between Ircher as your counter and NDMath as your counter? correct me if i'm wrong, i don't remember a time when Ircher was very close to elimination.

and i don't see why scum Ircher can't vanity vote his partner. why can't it be distancing at a time where anya wasn't in that much danger yet?
To me, the reasoning behind the math wagon is stronger.
I also feel like the pressure against me has again turned up since math has been pressured, whereas there seemed to be a sort of content "either ircher or MC is fine" previously. But what do I know, maybe Ircher is scum and math is town or maybe we are all town, that is just my perception of it.

As for the vote, it's the fact that it stayed on Anya, I think scum would have been more likely to be present to help get something else through. It is possible it was a planned bus and Ircher is scum or it's possible I'm wrong on LLD and Ircher just wasn't around, but the most likely situation in my mind is that Ircher is just town who was fine with a wagon on a scum read.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Chara »

if LLD is scum as you think, isn't anya being a planned bus already what your perspective is?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5144, Chara wrote:i guess i don't find it that convincing because i don't see a reason scum NDMath would need to target you specifically to respond to, as opposed to shea's post just up above, rather than it being kind of arbitrary who he responded to.
If town and targeting someone I feel like he'd try to talk it out with one of his town reads. That math picked me after saying how uneasy he is with my slot presents an incongruency in what I think a town thought process should be. His interactions with me certainly seem like he is talking to someone he thinks is town despite, again, saying he found me scummy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:49 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think it was an unplanned bus in response to sigmund claim and wagon stalling, but the timing is a little jumbled for me.
To be perfectly clear, I am trying to explain how scum LLD ended up leading a wagon on scum Anya, because I have a scum read on LLD, it's not the other way around
GTKAMURDERCAT

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Chara »

regarding NDMath, he's hovered at null with some analysis i've liked, so sitting a little above null. the watcher claim brought it up to not wanting to see him eliminated today because he is indeed a watcher and unless i'm pretty convinced a slot is scum i usually like to give the benefit of the doubt to get more results. and the no SP thing doesn't seem to have any good reasoning i've seen for why scum Math lies about it. i looked in to the Farmer role and it does seem to be a "weird" role by etrian odyssey standards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”