NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Fine. Then get endgamed by her, for all I care. I will just watch as you let her slip by so that when she endgames you, I'd get to say 'I told you so'.

Now go and destroy yourselves by sheer ignorance of all the possibility and your own 100% certainty that she is town.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Getting through to you is futile anyway, as you'd rather let her endgame you than listen to someone who can tell you what happens when you 100% trust someone based on role alone.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

But sure, prove to me that role = alignment, and I might reconsider. Otherwise, I am right and you're not.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 5165, NicoRobin wrote:And here is the idea. Nobody target me or mastina tonight, cos I know someone has been protecting her from my tracker. If my results aren't tampered with in any way and I track her to a kill, then we'll know she is scum.
Weren't you apparently a cop the last time this was brought up?

You've quite literally gone cop - tracker - cop - tracker when we've gotten proof from two of your targets that you're a cop.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5177, NicoRobin wrote:But sure, prove to me that role = alignment, and I might reconsider. Otherwise, I am right and you're not.
Well, I mean in this case... If mastina is a loyal gladiator she is necessarily town. She successfully gladiated Chickadee and Chickadee was town. If she is loyal gladiator and not town, then she could not have successfully gladiated Chickadee. The only doubt there is whether mastina is loyal or not, and I find it far more likely that she is than that she isn't.

In a broader sense, Innocent Child is necessarily town, or you should never ever let the person who ran the game design a setup again.

Then you get into situations where a role itself means that the person holding it has to be town or scum. These are almost universally bad roles, like Unlimited Non Dayending DayVig, which should never be put into a setup in the first place.

Here though, my town read on mastina is more referring to the fact that Varsoon used his role at EoD when it looked inevitable mastina would gladiate him and she was the only really viable counterwagon. He was clearly hoping to split the town vote and manage to swing the entire voting process by letting scum vote as a block, giving him another day alive and a chance to dissolve the suspicion on him, which backfired. Additionally, mastina has been checking all of the boxes I look for in town mastina and none of the boxes I look for in scum mastina.

And, of course, I still advocate lynching mastina at 5 clears, just to dissolve my own paranoia about the possible existence of that role. It's a claim that one way or another does not make it to LYLO.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5178, Lady Angel wrote:You've quite literally gone cop - tracker - cop - tracker when we've gotten proof from two of your targets that you're a cop.
Rolecop. Also, I can corroborate, I was asked consent to give out my role information, not who I targeted. I'd have answered with yes either way though.
This is a Parachute.
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 5173, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 5168, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 5166, NicoRobin wrote: So whoever keeps doing that, don't. Protecting mastina every night is counterproductive and makes us easier to fool. I know that most of you townread her, but that's no excuse to actively prevent me from finding out the damn truth. >.>
"most" people townread her? Am I following the same thread here? Or am I in an alternate reality caused by a djinn or an angel from Supernatural?

If someone has been blocking her for some reason , which is affecting your track result, then why don't you just track someone else?

And what if someone else other than mastina has been doing the killing, have you considered that ? Then your track would just get "no movement."

-LH
Also, let me get this straight: you will keep protecting mastina even if she is scum, am I right?
Sigh. Nico , since when are we townreading her, since when are we protecting her? You make me so outraged.
We want her lynched, we believe she's scum.

-LH
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Invisibility »

oh yeah this is a game
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5181, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 5173, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 5168, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 5166, NicoRobin wrote: So whoever keeps doing that, don't. Protecting mastina every night is counterproductive and makes us easier to fool. I know that most of you townread her, but that's no excuse to actively prevent me from finding out the damn truth. >.>
"most" people townread her? Am I following the same thread here? Or am I in an alternate reality caused by a djinn or an angel from Supernatural?

If someone has been blocking her for some reason , which is affecting your track result, then why don't you just track someone else?

And what if someone else other than mastina has been doing the killing, have you considered that ? Then your track would just get "no movement."

-LH
Also, let me get this straight: you will keep protecting mastina even if she is scum, am I right?
Sigh. Nico , since when are we townreading her, since when are we protecting her? You make me so outraged.
We want her lynched, we believe she's scum.

-LH
I am talking in a global sense. Global sense.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So Jingle are you gonna die or do you still have time to walk the earth
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5179, Jingle wrote:
In post 5177, NicoRobin wrote:But sure, prove to me that role = alignment, and I might reconsider. Otherwise, I am right and you're not.
Well, I mean in this case... If mastina is a loyal gladiator she is necessarily town. She successfully gladiated Chickadee and Chickadee was town. If she is loyal gladiator and not town, then she could not have successfully gladiated Chickadee.
The only doubt there is whether mastina is loyal or not, and I find it far more likely that she is than that she isn't.

In a broader sense, Innocent Child is necessarily town, or you should never ever let the person who ran the game design a setup again.

Then you get into situations where a role itself means that the person holding it has to be town or scum. These are almost universally bad roles, like Unlimited Non Dayending DayVig, which should never be put into a setup in the first place.

Here though, my town read on mastina is more referring to the fact that Varsoon used his role at EoD when it looked inevitable mastina would gladiate him and she was the only really viable counterwagon. He was clearly hoping to split the town vote and manage to swing the entire voting process by letting scum vote as a block, giving him another day alive and a chance to dissolve the suspicion on him, which backfired. Additionally, mastina has been checking all of the boxes I look for in town mastina and none of the boxes I look for in scum mastina.

And, of course, I still advocate lynching mastina at 5 clears, just to dissolve my own paranoia about the possible existence of that role. It's a claim that one way or another does not make it to LYLO.
And that's the problem. What if she is disloyal? You aren't even considering that possibility, which is bad play on your part imo, and something I find stupid.

But you do you, I guess. Just do me a favor. When she endgames you, you and everyone who falsely townread her will admit you were wrong and not try to absolve yourselves of the blame in any way, shape or form. There is no excuse for intentionally dooming the town by refusing to reconsider.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5184, Gamma Emerald wrote:So Jingle are you gonna die or do you still have time to walk the earth
:shrug:

I assume RC is talking to a listmod about what to do. I’m not sure if I even actually have extra information, but I’m trying very hard not to allude to what it might be if I do.

It’s 0 percent alignment indicative and this is exactly what I’d do as scum in this situation, so my advice is ignore the sword of Damocles above my neck for now.
In post 5185, NicoRobin wrote:
And that's the problem. What if she is disloyal? You aren't even considering that possibility, which is bad play on your part imo, and something I find stupid.

But you do you, I guess. Just do me a favor. When she endgames you, you and everyone who falsely townread her will admit you were wrong and not try to absolve yourselves of the blame in any way, shape or form. There is no excuse for intentionally dooming the town by refusing to reconsider.
I will accept any blame I deserve post game for my townread on mastina, should it end up being wrong. Who else are you interested in sorting at the moment?
This is a Parachute.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Porkens and jjh.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

The only rationale for lynching Mastina here is to kill the boredom (not like itll solve it)......and its even becoming tempting again just to move this slog along.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, all the <redacted> that are voting Mastina right now, how about you instead vote for the gladiate target? After the gladiate you can still lynch her. Even though I love the idea of pressuring her to hurry up, it clearly hasnt worked very well so far.

Get a target to a decent range, if she refuses to gladiate it in a swift manner, then you can flashlynch her. For now just pretend to actually be town, and find a target for that stupid ability.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

Because regardless of what allignment you believe her to be, not using the gladiate first is idiotic.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, the fact im still alive makes me really lean towards Mastina being scum, or scum being full of people like Whemestar that have no clue what is even going on in this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

And since im pretty bored by now, and totally do not care about keeping Mastina alive for much longer:

My day1 post restriction (if succesfully completed) gave me 3 shots of jailkeep. The flavour, is obviously, that Beavis breaks into their house and steals their toiletpaper, which incidentally locks them in their toilet. Yes, I do in fact need all of your TP for my bunghole.

For those paying attention, these were used on Kuroi/Mastina/Mastina during the last few nights.

Im like 99% certain that the jailkeep on N2 saved mastina, or roleblocked her from doing the kill. I have no idea why she announced again today that I visited her, did not see much town logic in it, but whatever.

I have no idea whatsoever why I wasnt killed last night. Any scum paying attention, that noticed me visiting Mastina, then talking about jailkeeping on Mastina, then being confused how Nico couldv gotten anything there, then noticing that a jailkeep would in fact not mess with her result.......Yeah I dno.

This is also why I flat-out do not believe that a LOUD JAILKEEPER (yes, duh, that is what I was) can also exist with a town LOUD DOCTOR and a town whatever-the-fuck you call Mastina's abomination of a role or fakeclaim.

So figure it out for me will you? Either Jingle has a scumclaim in his inbox, Mastina is scum with a fancy fake-claim or RC really did design the most unbalanced setup ever. Or im fake-claiming, which ofcourse is also highly possible, but not this time.

Scum, you can stop trying to get Mastina lynched now. You can likely just kill her tonight. Or maybe she needs rope. I really dno. Can I die tonight? Please?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Now im sure you also understand why gladiating me, was a really really bad idea.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 5174, Jingle wrote:If you get a damning result on mastina I will 100% agree that the only lynches on the table are you and mastina.
Hi
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Creature »

Bah mastina isn't gonna bother finding a gladiate target herself anyway
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Creature »

I believe I got an incriminating result on mastina (barring redirection)
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Creature »

I'm not NicoRobin btw
Sigh
Creature