Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Chumba healing a dead Math
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:30 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

@Dead Thread

NLing just means Infinity would die because he was confirmed town. I needed to bounce stuff off him. Also, amazed people kept reading this game lol.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:33 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Accountant's shots were ..... uhhh ...... not good.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:40 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Also let it be know to all scum: kill me while you have the chance! I am decent when I get to the late game!

(Not that killing me over the cop or mollie is at all advisable...)
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 5222, BlackStar wrote:Hi, I kept on following the game after I replaced out lol. I'm glad you guys managed to win. I didn't think it was going to happen for a while because of how intense the bickering got. Hopefully Chumba learns not to tunnel so hard and to listen to what other people have to say. It was really bugging me that she was acting like she was smarter than everyone else when she was wrong about almost everything. And it was obvious the whole time that chumba was town, so I didn't get Titus' scum read on her. But everything worked out in the end so that's good
The only one who needs to learn something was Titus. Hands down the dumbest player I've ever encountered with that 2 scum are CC'ing each other bullshit. And look it was bullshit.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:55 am

Post by RachMarie »

I think MC is definitely the Town's MVP in this game. With so much other headbutting, he really is the one who managed to get town to lynch the last two scums

uggh it was PAINFUL having a cop guilty and being dead and watching you all dance around town reading tea

I still would have died but on night 2 instead, and ya all would have lynched tea D2.

KaaG if you are still around dang you are good :P

GG and most of you I would definitely be happy to play with again
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

<3

Yes, we should play again Rach and maybe you won't die night 1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who did you think was the last scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:58 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 5229, Chumba wrote:
In post 5222, BlackStar wrote:Hi, I kept on following the game after I replaced out lol. I'm glad you guys managed to win. I didn't think it was going to happen for a while because of how intense the bickering got. Hopefully Chumba learns not to tunnel so hard and to listen to what other people have to say. It was really bugging me that she was acting like she was smarter than everyone else when she was wrong about almost everything. And it was obvious the whole time that chumba was town, so I didn't get Titus' scum read on her. But everything worked out in the end so that's good
The only one who needs to learn something was Titus
. Hands down the dumbest player I've ever encountered with that 2 scum are CC'ing each other bullshit. And look it was bullshit.
You saying stuff like this is why the game was so unpleasant. You can't improve if you don't admit your faults and work to fix them
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:01 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

BlackStar, I'm sorry you got scum read so hard, rereading your ISO today made me convinced you were town.

Also apologies to Dunn again, I think that was the worst lynch I've been part of in a game.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Chumba »

The funny thing is where I normally play people consider me a good player but then again we don't have players who play scummy on purpose. I have no interest in confirming to the bad play on this site. I'm not really sure how my brother plays on here but it explains why such a funny guy gets pissed off so much. I tell him to quit but he's stubborn.

Bye bye folks. My advice is you all need to play better, play smarter, and stop falsely accusing people of things that a person with average intelligence wouldn't even think to accuse somebody of. (Scum cc doc, active lurking when I was very active, and even lying about a funeral to lurk through a game) fucking unbelieveable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

please don't leave Chumba.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:11 am

Post by BlackStar »

Seeya
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Transcend »

Just play another game. I got super mad in my two newbie games. But here I still am.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 5236, Nero Cain wrote:please don't leave Chumba.
Why?

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

Town plays pretty badly on MS unless they are a bunch of really experienced players. Generally, you see good/great town play in theme games and such, otherwise town plays bad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mostly b/c the site needs new blood but I also didn't think you did horrible. I can certiany understand your frustration with Titus as I've PLed her multiple times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also in agreement that some players seem to intentionally play poorly.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Chumba »

Well I need a break for now. Maybe I'll be back but losing my father and uncle within a week is kind of a lot and add in the BS from Titus and it pushed me over the edge.

I'm glad town won but tbh we didn't deserve it. Scum just played worse than town.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5242, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also in agreement that some players seem to intentionally play poorly.
Sorry. Like Chumba. Part of town's biggest problems is talismanic play. Oh look I CCed scum, therefore I can never be scum. Sorry. That's bullshit. Chumba should have been pled for refusing to play the fucking game.

The site does need new blood, but not spoiled entitled players.

The only player that really sucked was Chumba. If he would have bothered scumhunting rather than spamming, I think town routs this. We had to play around Chumba's play.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba's play is just as much as your fault too. Town can be really OMGUSY and that he CC'd his scum buddy is a little bit out there.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5245, Nero Cain wrote:Chumba's play is just as much as your fault too. Town can be really OMGUSY and that he CC'd his scum buddy is a little bit out there.
Not when Chumba acted like he was conf clear and refused to scumhunt it wasn't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 5245, Nero Cain wrote:Chumba's play is just as much as your fault too. Town can be really OMGUSY and that he CC'd his scum buddy is a little bit out there.
This

Plus I did scum hunt. I had scum reads that happened to be wrong but to say I didn't scum hunt is just wrong.

But this is coming from the guy who got lucky with a kuroi lynch. Who would have thought defending your town reads honor would have lucked out on scum. Would have been nice if you actually had reasons for why you thought he was scum but you never posted any.

Town PL'd 2 people. So yeah town got lucky.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:36 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

You guys can stop now, the game is over.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 5246, Titus wrote:
Not when Chumba acted like he was conf clear and refused to scumhunt it wasn't.
I was conf. Clear and I did scum hunt. You didn't really provide reasons for your reads or pushes so one could say you didn't actually scum hunt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”