ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

"Two in the chest, one in the balls - that's what I say."
- TSA Agent, Flight of the Living Dead : Outbreak on a Plane (2007)

Reckoner (6) bv310, Kmd, McGriddle, WRP_Beater, Albert B. Rampage, CooLDoG
tatetothetot (4) evilsnail, ZazieR, Wolframnhart, manho
McGriddle (5) Morph, Yosarian2, Diamondilium, Starbuck , xRECKONERx
Zazie (1) ODDin
Manho (2) iLord, tatetothetot

vote voting:

MrSuave
CryMeARiver

With 20 alive it will take 11 to lynch
Deadline is Monday March 8th, 9:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 am

Post by evilsnail »

Reck's anger seems genuine to me. I'm not convinced by the case on him.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fishing for a modkill can absolutly be a valid scumtell; I've caught scum that way before, because they were deliberately trying to get a townie modkilled. For some reason, I'm not quite feeling that vibe from reck's posts, though.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

BTW, don't ask much of me today. I'm extremly angry (read: GD thread FML) and I could blow at any moment.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@CooLDoG:

I fucking know what a fucking cult is. I never claimed to be fucking townhunting, someone else did, I understand what a goddamn cult game has to do with it. I'm not concerned with finding town. BUT... thanks for a paragraph of stupid bullshit nobody gives two flying goddamns about.

I did not get mad at the mod. Holy shit I'm so FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF EXPLAINING THIS. I was upset at the idiots who kept claiming I was asking for a modkill when in fact I wasn't, I simply stated that it was modkillable because THERE WAS DISCUSSION GOING ON ABOUT IT. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING HEAT FOR THAT DISCUSSION?

My post was not OMGUS. I explained this (maybe you should LEARN TO FUCKING READ), but what you did by justifying your hypocrisy is a scum tell in my book. I've done it as scum, and I've seen it done as scum. So no, that is not OMGUS. Apparently you need to learn what the fuck that term means. Your vote on me, however,
is
pure OMGUS because your reasons behind it make no goddamn sense what-so-fucking-ever.

What you posted about lurkers is pointless IIoA. Just like the other 90% of your post. Do you know what IIoA is, or do I need to define that for you? It's
information instead of analysis
. As in, all you're doing is stating objective facts and not using any reasoning to find scum or explain your case on me.

I wouldn't be screaming and cursing if this wasn't the worst goddamn wagon of all-time. This wagon is SO OBVIOUSLY SCUM DRIVEN I don't see.

I already addressed why what I posted isn't OMGUS, as I had a valid scumtell behind it. What you're doing is scumhunting, it's tunneling, another scum tactic. I also love how you say:
CD wrote:C) You stop POSTING ABOUT FUCKING LURKERS
Then I say:
Reck wrote:C) When did I post about lurkers recently, again?
And in response, you say:
CD wrote:10c) places, I am to lazy to link, btw lurkers an't the deal here... not the real deal over my vote.
L O FUCKING L. Seriously. If you're going to try and use something in a case against me, then you better be ready to back it up. If you didn't care about lurkers (since I haven't been on a lynch-all-lurkers tirade whatsoever this game) then WHY did you FUCKING mention it IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Oh and by the way, ABR... I expected much fucking better from you. If you honestly think CD's 522 is "goodposting", then LOL you too. Seriously. Step it up. That's just awful.
green shirt thursdays
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Calm down there, child, it's just a game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by bv310 »

Prod received. I'm keeping up and reading the thread, I just haven't seen anything to comment on that doesn't get called out by someone else, including my reasoning on townhunting as useless.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote

Finally back and after a curse filled thread read through (seriously Reck language! :P) I don't see tate as scummy necessarily, but I am not seeing town in posts either, more so since he admits his vote on manho is for active lurking and for voting him (tate).

Reck's anger to me is genuine. Really i don't find him pushing for a mod kill anymore then I did, more of he was stating his opinion on the matter. Do i think it was unnecessary? Yes, Farside had already commented on it and so it was not needed to say anything further on it, however just because he did doesn't scream scum to me.

As angry and curse filled as his posts have been, he has been defending himself, compared to McGriddle, who is not defending anything, in fact he has really only posted a few one liners aside from his 409 which to me shows more scum laying low while another person brings attention to themselves.

vote McGriddle
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Mod: prod WRP

Done, but just and fyi I saw he posted Wednesday (yesterday) so this is a prod that will not count against him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:
unvote

Finally back and after a curse filled thread read through (seriously Reck language! :P) I don't see tate as scummy necessarily, but I am not seeing town in posts either, more so since he admits his vote on manho is for active lurking and for voting him (tate).

Reck's anger to me is genuine. Really i don't find him pushing for a mod kill anymore then I did, more of he was stating his opinion on the matter. Do i think it was unnecessary? Yes, Farside had already commented on it and so it was not needed to say anything further on it, however just because he did doesn't scream scum to me.

As angry and curse filled as his posts have been, he has been defending himself, compared to McGriddle, who is not defending anything, in fact he has really only posted a few one liners aside from his 409 which to me shows more scum laying low while another person brings attention to themselves.

vote McGriddle
So defending myself is town. Great. I never knew that.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

:roll:
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

McGriddle wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
unvote

vote McGriddle
So defending myself is town. Great. I never knew that.
Admission of guilt?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by evilsnail »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Calm down there, child, it's just a game.
Agree with this. Reck, ease up on the f-bombs. I'm not squeamish about swearing or anything, but you're going to get yourself modkilled.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by manho »

finally got a time to post.

i really don't think the wagon on reck is good. he is not pushing for the modkill, and i would have posted the "it is modkillable" thing if i got the chance then. the vibe really isn't scummy.

my vote is still on tate, and i still think it is a scum slip. i really haven't seen a townie referring to the sample pm, but i've been scum doing it. (that is a game from another site, and i don't think i can search for it, so don't ask me to link to it). a scum slip is a bigger scum tell than any other arguable scum tell with wifom.

i will check mcgriddle later to see if my newbie pass still valid.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I've been hanging back due to the amount of hostility I've felt in the thread lately.

On CooLDoG
CooLDoG wrote:Starbuck, the only reason I talked down to you was because I didn't want you making up my mind if he offended me or not. And also Some people like to "insight" other to maybe get a scum slip thats all. You seem pro-town to me btw...
So you are assuming that the reason that I even mentioned that is because you felt I was making up your mind?

No, I was reminding him of site rules.

Please note, that you are the one reading far more into this than what needs to be.

Overreaction much?

Post 498 is nothing but you taunting and berating Reck. Please throttle back.

CooLDoG wrote:D) Play nice.....(not major, just a,b, and c should do it.)
You could really use taking some of your own advice.

FOS: CooLDoG

For the continued distracting push of this situation

Not many of you have played with Reck before have you? He's not playing his scum meta here. Everyone jumped on him for his "modkillable offense" comment, but weren't there others that said worse about that situation?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
WRP_Beater
WRP_Beater
Townie
WRP_Beater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:00 am

Post by WRP_Beater »

Unvote: xRECKONERx
[b]Skarr[/b]: [i]"I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."[/i]
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:06 am

Post by iLord »

manho wrote:my vote is still on tate, and i still think it is a scum slip. i really haven't seen a townie referring to the sample pm, but i've been scum doing it. (that is a game from another site, and i don't think i can search for it, so don't ask me to link to it). a scum slip is a bigger scum tell than any other arguable scum tell with wifom.
A game a strong scumtell does not make. I bet I could think to loads of games where townies have referred to the sample role PM on this site. Other than McG and Tate, do you suspect any other players?
WRP wrote:Unvote: xRECKONERx
You're not cute.
Unvote, Vote: WRP
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:06 am

Post by ODDin »

iLord wrote:@ODDin: Was RECK under pressure in those examples? I looked post-fisherman-claim and there wasn't anything unusually similar to his play this game.

Basically, I think he always posts like he has done so far, town or scum, and it's a null tell. It's not even really a pressure thing - his posting style is pretty constant across the board whenever he's aroused.
I think at least some of these posts were made in defence, but either way, whether he always posts like that under pressure or always posts like that period, it makes his posting style a null tell in the context of this game.

Reck: You saying to CD "show me where you scumhunted first" is scummy. It's defending yourself by trying to discredit your attacker. Indeed, CD hasn't scumhunted much and there's lots to be said about him, but this doesn't still mean his cases are null.

McGriddle: Defending yourself is a null-tell. If you're town, then you know you're town, and thus it's in your best interest to prevent a lynch on yourself, since it helps the town (they won't be lynching a town player).
I can't believe I just had to say this...

WRP and bv310 have stepped up from lurking to active lurking.
Post. Content. Now.
There are
lots
of things to comment on. Like, what you think about the prominent wagons.
WRP, you better say
why
you're unvoting reck.
WRP_Beater
WRP_Beater
Townie
WRP_Beater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:22 am

Post by WRP_Beater »

ODDin wrote:WRP, you better say
why
you're unvoting reck.
I guess you'll see why in less then a day.
[b]Skarr[/b]: [i]"I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."[/i]
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@starbuck, if you are looking at whom is playing nicest and so forth, and finding that a person who plays the meanest is scum why is your vote not one reck? BTW that whole issue is over I don't really care about people calling me a VI is that a scum tell?

@reck, Why were you so angry at the mod right after (I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR GODAMN FUCKING POST WAY BACK WHEN THE MOD FUCKING SAID THE MOD KILL WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I like to act like reck btw...)the mod says that the mod kill is not valid. am I going to have to show you your own post? And so you say that this:
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

Unvote; Vote: CooLDoG
is not omgus? no really. don't bullshit me I might now play like the smartest, but an't as stupid as you think

meanwhile: starbuck: waaaa, he called himself stupid, vote cooldog! waaa....

and btw I hit the submit button so mod, could you delete last post? Because I made it is the quick reply, but I switched over to the full editor (post reply) and I hit submit... thanks
after a wank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

WRP requested replacement. I have 3 people already on my replacement list so this won't take long.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 am

Mod: Blacklist WRP please

No comment
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:56 am

Post by wolframnhart »

^^ seriously, huge waste of time is all he gave us.

tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

Post by tatetothetot »

I am intrigued by CooLDog's posting. It is nothing I have seen before, and he has become a lot more abusive. I can't blame him with Reck cursing down his throat.

CD- do you actually find Reck scummy or are you just butting heads with him?
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Please note I made a slight change to rule number 2.
Rule 2 used to say play to win, but have fun.

2. Play to win. Failure to do so will result in either a modkill/replacement.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”