lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

well, it is my impression that this game was lost because town decided to entirely rely on mechanics, which can be dangerous in a normal. Town had 3 PRs, scum had 2, this is like the oldest setup of the world. A miller is not a foe for a cop, as he is a confirmable role... it is, however, true that a miller is worst than a VT for town, but given the fact that I had to make it 13 instead of 12, I felt it was more balanced with a miller than with a 7th VT...

all in all, town has forfeited the chance of scumhunting, planning all the lynchings and viggings on day 2, and this meant accepting the risk to be forced to hit a 3 player lylo: assuming no GF was not justified, since doc+cop+vig are a very strong combo... I am not gonna comment on anyone's performance, cuz mods should never do it. However, AGar did have some luck because town's plan brought him to lylo, but it is a fact that he was 10 Vs. 1 on day2...

I was surprised that no bell rang when no one opposed the strategy proposed by the PRs: it was evident that scum was not afraid of ICE's investigations... at the very moment everyone accepted to undergo the plan, it was imo absolutely evident that the last mafia was a GF...

that said, I am aware that watching a game from the coloured-font-side is different from playing it :-) I can only add that I had a lot of fun modding this... I will /in to mod a theme, consider joining it, it will be fun :-)
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:57 am

Post by AGar »

lewarcher82 wrote:I was surprised that no bell rang when no one opposed the strategy proposed by the PRs: it was evident that scum was not afraid of ICE's investigations... at the very moment everyone accepted to undergo the plan, it was imo absolutely evident that the last mafia was a GF...
Tricky point, but yeah essentially that was something I managed to slide by.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Space Pope
Space Pope
Townie
Space Pope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Space Pope »

Fucking told you fucking told you fucking told you. I was 100 percent right on Agar, on pappums, and I only didn't peg Moz as scum as I know that playstyle and wanted to see if it continued or was forced.

Fucking told you...
Space Pope
Space Pope
Townie
Space Pope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Space Pope »

Though, I think people started seeing me as scummy for acting differently. I was trying to force a mass claim and I went first. The reason I did this was that I felt mass claim was inevitable, plus I figured scum did not want a mass claim. I figured scum would try to distract, to lessen to importance of, or in otherway try to stop a mass claim. I was right at least.

I'd say the game was ran very well, though I feel the number of PRs to be excessive for a mini normal (I feel mini theme should be less than half and mini normal about 3 to 4).

Agar, well done. You had numbers on your side, but you were up against a wall with all the PRs.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:57 am

Post by AGar »

Space Pope wrote:Though, I think people started seeing me as scummy for acting differently. I was trying to force a mass claim and I went first. The reason I did this was that I felt mass claim was inevitable, plus I figured scum did not want a mass claim. I figured scum would try to distract, to lessen to importance of, or in otherway try to stop a mass claim. I was right at least.

I'd say the game was ran very well, though I feel the number of PRs to be excessive for a mini normal (I feel mini theme should be less than half and mini normal about 3 to 4).

Agar, well done. You had numbers on your side, but you were up against a wall with all the PRs.
I think you were behind the 8-ball because of ThePlague, when you came in.

As town, I still would've pressed you about just taking charge of the mass-claim. I see why you did it, but the reason that the general process starts with come to a consensus is to ensure that a player everyone wants to see claim is put in an uncomfortable position.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”