Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

God, either scum is buddying so hard like in Open 421 or the claimed PRs are scum.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 521, Cartographer wrote:I realize my vote is not the best because multiple people have pointed it out.

I am very tired. I was not expecting games on this site to physically and mentally require so much from me. I simply want someone to die.

Ideally I would get Rainbow, but I voted MS because he was more likely to be lynched and I did not think I would be able to get Rainbow lynched.

I am sorry for my recent play.

This is just one of the reasons my wagon is shit. "he was more likely to be lynched and I did not think I would be able to get Rainbow lynched."

Forget your townread, Azusa.

Vote: Cartographer
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by McStab »

He wants to lynch RBD but will settle on someone who's the exact opposite to RBD?

This. isn't. effort. in. scumhunting. This isn't a coherent mindset to view this game in. This isn't a town mindset. This is anti-town play to the max.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Dw guys, I'll shoot Azusa Nakano tonight. It's not like she was that important in K-On!
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by McStab »

Hang on, I should be lynched because I'm high on the NK list? Great logic. If I don't get lynched then at least I'd be taking a Nightkill that could've hit another claimed PR.

But your logic is wrong anyway. Because T2 roles in this as opposed to JK9+++ are actually less powerful. So I'm not the highest.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by McStab »

This game is mind-numbingly frustrating and I'm being lynched now because everyone on my wagon is blindly tunnelling me; I can't even tell which of you are the scum and which are just bullheadedly stubborn to the point of fault.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Applejack »

Oh. It wasn't something Rainbowdash did; it was the speedy pile-up on Rainbowdash when she proposed a mass claim. Her proposal of a mass claim to break the setup open also seemed town-ish to me, since I think she would've realized how unpopular the idea would be in this player list. I have a note to check if she typically plays conservatively as scum, but I didn't do it.

Eh. She's town.

Preview edits up the wazoo:

Take a guess where this post is. Azusa Nakano wrote:Also, I know this is a stupid question, but can somebody provide an explanation/link re: role tiers? Because wiki, google, and a skim of Mafia Discussion are all coming up goose-eggs for me.

Read Rainbowdash's posts; she posted an explanation of the tiers.

Bitmap wrote:Applejack and everyone on his wagon, give McStab one more day to live the very least.

Sorry, your request, to me specifically, is denied because I am still very much interested in seeing McStab's face with holes in it, but that's regardless of whatever he claimed.

Also, hint: An {Applejack, Rainbowdash} scum team would have to play an extremely high-risk gamble in this setup that would very, very easily fall apart when the time came for mass claims. Therefore, it's not possible (not to mention I'm not scum, so it's impossible, but semantics). Only one of us is scum.

Oh, hey, look, it's another post and another ninja! Bitmap wrote:Dw guys, I'll shoot Azusa Nakano tonight. It's not like she was that important in K-On!

Nope, nope, nope.
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by McStab »

The site meta is literally gone to shit if someone can get away with saying "I voted X because he was more likely to be lynched"

At least not when he placed his vote, which was a solid five days before deadline. On the person who has most adamantly pushed his "ideal" lynch target.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by McStab »

Keep buddying in plainsight Applejack; I'd much rather he shoot you tonight, but at this point, any of the people on my wagon may as well be shot just on policy of how shitty the reasons are.

Yeah Apple, let's lynch the claimed PR because you feel like it. Yet when I say it, "MCSTAB IS SCUM!"

Literally at this point Apple and Azusa are voting me because they feel like it; RBD is grasping at any reason whatsoever in my ISO despite the fact that he knows T2 claims are risky as hell for scum and can be confirmed as the game continues; Cartographer is voting for me despite his strongest scumread being on RBD (who I've attacked the hardest all day) because "McStab is more likely to be lynched"; DoomYoshi is voting me for lurking despite even my other detractors giving into that point; and solid voted me when his wagon was at it's height and hasn't spoken a word since.

This is a travesty of justice, and I don't care if it sounds melodramatic and rhetorical, but that figure of speech applies to what's going on here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Did we also all forget about Nacho?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 531, Applejack wrote:Oh. It wasn't something Rainbowdash did; it was the speedy pile-up on Rainbowdash when she proposed a mass claim. Her proposal of a mass claim to break the setup open also seemed town-ish to me, since I think she would've realized how unpopular the idea would be in this player list. I have a note to check if she typically plays conservatively as scum, but I didn't do it.

Eh. She's town.

Preview edits up the wazoo:

Take a guess where this post is. Azusa Nakano wrote:Also, I know this is a stupid question, but can somebody provide an explanation/link re: role tiers? Because wiki, google, and a skim of Mafia Discussion are all coming up goose-eggs for me.

Read Rainbowdash's posts; she posted an explanation of the tiers.

Bitmap wrote:Applejack and everyone on his wagon, give McStab one more day to live the very least.

Sorry, your request, to me specifically, is denied because I am still very much interested in seeing McStab's face with holes in it, but that's regardless of whatever he claimed.

Also, hint: An {Applejack, Rainbowdash} scum team would have to play an extremely high-risk gamble in this setup that would very, very easily fall apart when the time came for mass claims. Therefore, it's not possible (not to mention I'm not scum, so it's impossible, but semantics).
Only one of us is scum.

Oh, hey, look, it's another post and another ninja! Bitmap wrote:Dw guys, I'll shoot Azusa Nakano tonight. It's not like she was that important in K-On!

Nope, nope, nope.

Scumslips like this only further solidify my views
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 533, McStab wrote:Yeah Apple, let's lynch the claimed PR because you feel like it. Yet when I say it, "MCSTAB IS SCUM!"

Not sure where you're getting this, as I have never mentioned you pushing for DoomYoshi's lynch after DoomYoshi claimed. My sole reason for voting you was your shoving of words into my mouth, and I have a very big problem with that, enough to make me want to see you dead
at all costs
. I did claim responsibility for your wagon in the event you flipped town, yes?

I'm not sure why you keep insisting that we're voting you because we feel like it. Azusa Nakano and Rainbowdash have both posted rebuttals. While I openly admit to not having read any of your posts since the last time I cussed you out (except the most recent few), it's bothersome when all you've got is this persecution complex when they've both posted specific issues they have taken with you.

In a ninja preview, McStab wrote:Scumslips like this only further solidify my views

Right after I call myself town? Dream on, sonny boy.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

I am not voting you for lurking. Quit being an asshat. Travesty or not, you brought this on your self.
UNVOTE:

No, bitmap, we didn't. Mcstab and I just had a conversation about him.

Carto, this is not very high level play either. It is a mental workout.

Inte, if I voted carto now, wouldn't it be opportunistic since his last two posts are shitty?

Therefore I can't vote him or your rage will be unleashed. You are going to have to push that on your own.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Applejack »

Hey, DoomYoshi. I heard that being in the "Not Voting" category this close to deadline is a crime against humanity.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by McStab »

Note to Applejack: Calling yourself town doesn't make you town (everyone does it). Calling yourself scum as a Freudian slip DOES make you scum.

You didn't mention it, but I'm treating you RBD and Azusa as one at this point because you're acting like a team. They both mentioned it as one of their reasons for voting me (but when you mention it, they seem to let it slide).

Applejack's vote on me is now ADMITTED a Policy Lynch as opposed to her thinking I'm scum. And what good do you think you taking responsibility when I flip town will do? If you're actually town then you'll just cause two mislynches. So nice logic, except, oh wait, you're scum, so it won't matter.

You're even REFERRING to yourselves as a team now: "We're voting you because we feel like it".

Tell me, how are your rebuttals any good? You insist the wagon on me isn't shit, but Cartographer and Applejack (one third of the wagon) have voted me for superfluous reasons ADMITTING THAT THEY AREN'T EVEN READING MY DEFENSES.

But yeah, I have a "persecution complex" because you want me dead because you're oversensitive and can't handle me predicting EXACTLY what you would go on to do (that's why you're voting me btw) and because Cartographer just feels like lynching me. Those are just the two who admitted it; RBD is still grasping for reasons despite knowing logically that a T2 claim is very unlikely to come from scum and Azusa doesn't even criticize anything you three amigos do.

Nah, nothing of substance to be concerned regarding me being persecuted there, nothing at all.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 538, Applejack wrote:Hey, DoomYoshi. I heard that being in the "Not Voting" category this close to deadline is a crime against humanity.

I heard that being as obtuse and stubborn as you if you're actually town is a crime against reason.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

Btw, it doesn't seem like all T2s are weaker. Cop and vig are both strictly better than 1-shot cop and vig. Should I still protect seilkops tonight or should I protect mcstab who might be the cop (since he prob isn't the vig)? Although since mcstab said the roles aren't as powerful, that narrows the field to 1-shot doc or 1-shot roleblocker. If he was doc, he would believe my claim more likely, which means he must be 1-shot roleblock (or mason, which I doubt, unless masoned with demon core).

So, is it worth protecting a 1-shot roleblocker or should I just protect seilkops?

Fastposted: It may be a crime, but if I vote for a wagon not going anywhere, it is equivalent. Unless you want me to vote for you?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by McStab »

@DY: Protect seilkops tonight, not me. Don't want to elaborate.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

Ok. Sounds good. Waiting on inte's reply. If the game is too hard for carto, I may help and make it easier for him.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

Ty Apple. Claim is very interesting, as is #542. But I REALLY don't want to unvote yet.

In post 528, Bitmap wrote:Dw guys, I'll shoot Azusa Nakano tonight. It's not like she was that important in K-On!

Bu-but she was my favorite character! :(

In post 529, McStab wrote:Hang on, I should be lynched because I'm high on the NK list? Great logic.

No. Just... no. What I was SAYING: let's assume you were town. By softclaiming PR, you just made the scum want to kill you much more, because... well, Mafia want PRs dead. And even if they think you can get lynched, there are PRs in this game that are confirmable. Hence, overall, it would make much more sense to kill you. So, softclaiming PR has no benefit as town, whereas as scum, it might allow users to back off your wagon (which you IMPLED IS WHAT YOU EXPECTED TO HAPPEN when you said "Hey, if Doomyoshi got off the hook because he claimed doc, why am I not being treated the same way?" in #508) without having to immediately worry about a CC, and will give you time during the night to optimize your claim with your buddy/buddies.

Ugh... really?

Oh God at the massive amount of predits.

Also, I do want Nacho to post REALLY badly. If the McStab wagon just HAS to be dismantled (which would make me very, very, sad), then Nacho would actually be a good bet.

In post 533, McStab wrote:
Literally at this point Apple and Azusa are voting me because they feel like it;

In post 504, McStab wrote:
The only good vote on me is Azusa who's provided some reasons, albeit flawed.

WHY CAN'T WE LYNCH THIS MAN? :cry:

Sigh, I'll reread Carto and solidstate. (AGAIN)
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by McStab »

Nice job forgetting to mention the crucial thing that changed between those two quotes I made, when I claimed T2 (a confirmable PR) and you still wanted to push my lynch.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by inte »

In post 522, Applejack wrote:
In post 516, inte wrote:Fuckin' this is such a shit wagon. I'll shut my mouth if I'm wrong but whatever

McStab (6) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack, DoomYoshi

Now tell me exactly how this is a "shit wagon" and where the scum are here, and maybe place a vote on someone with a chance of a viable wagon going to lynch (HINT HINT), or shut up because at this point all you're doing is whining.

Bitmap wrote:Applejack, how do you feel about RBD?

Town. Granted, I'll probably always read Rainbowdash as town, but I remember something in my notes that made me lean definitely in this direction. I'll get back to you on this once I've posted this post.

Preview edit: ...if you wanted to get Rainbowdash then what the hell were you doing on a wagon that Rainbowdash was pushing?

RBD has shit reasons, shitty enough to make me doubt my town read
solidstate is ???? i have no idea why hes on mcstab
cartographer is scum. like, i've never had a more strong scum read in my time on this site
yoshi is either a complete VI or scum, which im leaning scum way more

and finally the grand shit capital, you.

In post 436, Applejack wrote:
In post 435, McStab wrote:Finally Applejack is doing a great job of setting up his OMGUS vote but first acting like he's actually observing things. It's obvious that post 434 is just a setup for his next post where he says "Well after reading I just HAVE to see McStab as scum! This totally isn't me doing an OMGUS vote!"

Thank you for putting words in my mouth when I haven't had the chance to say them. Fuck you, and fuck everyone else who does this.

Unvote, Vote: McStab

this is NOT a town reaction whatso-fucking-ever. he criticizes your play, then you go ahead and blatantly omgus vote him? disgusting how this flies nowadays and doesn't gather shit for attention

In post 524, Azusa Nakano wrote:
In post 516, inte wrote:
Azusa why is mcstab high on the NK list?

... Because he had claimed a PR, and typically Mafia kind of want to get rid of those? Particularly if the claim would then turn out to be incredibly provable?

Also, I know this is a stupid question, but can somebody provide an explanation/link re: role tiers? Because wiki, google, and a skim of Mafia Discussion are all coming up goose-eggs for me.

And I refuse to lynch Applejack or Carto. Solid town reads on both. I'd love an inte or Bitmap wagon, but those seem like pipedreams. Only feasible other wagon I would want to see is solid. But I'd have to reread first, seeing as how I'm coming around to solidtown.

then lets find out from his flip. neither of your town reads have any pro-town intentions and you are
VERY
easily persuaded by AtE

In post 534, Bitmap wrote:Did we also all forget about Nacho?

nacho is a lightweight lurker. i've personally mislynched him before because of the fact

In post 537, DoomYoshi wrote:I am not voting you for lurking. Quit being an asshat. Travesty or not, you brought this on your self.
UNVOTE:

No, bitmap, we didn't. Mcstab and I just had a conversation about him.

Carto, this is not very high level play either. It is a mental workout.

Inte, if I voted carto now, wouldn't it be opportunistic since his last two posts are shitty?

Therefore I can't vote him or your rage will be unleashed. You are going to have to push that on your own.

ill give you a pardon. ill admit you are more likely to be town than scum because of the virtue of wagons, but fuck you have some bad play

actually fuck that last statement. i just read your iso and your case is that he didn't want to wall-war you and shit up the thread? it is especially weak because in my eyes only one point in the wall even remotely was worth responding to

man fuck this game is so shitty. we have a shittastic claimed PR and an obvious scum bandwagon that i can't disperse because i suck at rhetoric.

i seriously wouldn't be surprised if the entire scum team is on this wagon now
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

It's okay, inte. I'm a 1 Shot Bulletproof Investigation Immune Miller Vig.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by inte »

yoshi, fishing for approval is worse than the actual action
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 545, McStab wrote:Nice job forgetting to mention the crucial thing that changed between those two quotes I made, when I claimed T2 (a confirmable PR) and you still wanted to push my lynch.

Nice job forgetting the two posts I made explaining why I stated the soft-PR claim wasn't good enough.

Also, nope. Given the role combinations, not all the T2 PRs are provable. Try again.

Explain how I am persuaded by AtE please. Also how my reads don't have pro-town intentions. The only thing I can come up with is that they are the two major bandwagon candidates, but my reads have been consistent- it's not as if I just suddenly decided "OMG APPLEJACK AND CARTO ARE OBVTOWN" just now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”