Micro 45 - Artemis Fowl Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 524, Kmd4390 wrote:
I personally think you and your scumbuddy didn't think to look at the wagon and killed robo out of fear that he'd lead the town to a lynch on scum. And now that I look back at robo's ISO at the end of Day 2, I'm pretty sure he'd have come after you and/or chaos. So if a robo kill was an attempt to set you up, it's a pretty piss poor attempt because they could have just left robo alive and let him come after you.

I am not that dumb, especially considering my first game I played on site I was scum and made a similar mistake of lynching town on the wagon I was on, although not quite as drastic as what you are trying to do, it led to problems. I know how to learn from my mistakes. Post #301 from Newbie 1262 was what I learned from night killing a townie on the wagon, so I am very aware of what happens with wagon analysis.

This was Robo's only post about me Day 2, and if I recall correctly, his Day 1 posts were off and on, but I know he did place me in his town list a few times.

In post 450, Robocopter87 wrote:I retract my statement about wanting CO dead.

Due to abstas last post, I want him dead very much so.

Prohawk continues to be a hard read due to the fact that I don't know if he is inexperienced or just overlogical or what he is. Leaning scummy though, especially the part about the swearing.

I don't know about you, but I honestly don't find it the least bit threatening. Leaning scummy? I have been accused of much worse by more people than Robo. If I wanted to kill anyone that was threatening me it would have been Chaos.

And yes, you intentionally implicated yourself because it was the only way for you to build a strong case to implicate me as scum. If you would have left Robo, then it would not have been so cut and dry with three people on the wagon. You couldn't have your scumbuddy make the case because he wouldn't be able to vouch for your alignment. Therefore, implicating yourself would be the only way to pull it off.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

But the thing is what other living players did he mention as scummy on Day 2? Who else would have felt threatened enough to kill him? Unless you are right and you are being set up. In which case, from my PoV, it's probably shamrock/chaos because mala is probably town.

You misunderstood what I said about how i'd be implicating myself. It becomes a 50/50. No scum wants to be in a 50/50 in LYLO.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 526, Kmd4390 wrote: It becomes a 50/50. No scum wants to be in a 50/50 in LYLO.

Exactly what I said/was trying to say, which is why I think its odd that you accuse me of scum, and how I came up with your ploy.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 am

Post by ProHawk »

Why are we the only two bantering back and forth? Where did everyone else go?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Thing about Shamrock is he was the only person Robo didn't mention in his list as possibly leaning Town or scum.
Then again we don't know the specifics of his magic cop role.
If he had a possible scum read he'd probably vote them over voting Absta.

I'm thinking Shamrock is probably town.

I agree with the fact that there's a least one scum on the top D1 wagon. What I don't agree with is the fact town always leads mislynches since scum can also lead their lynches. I do also agree that scum sometimes sheeps wagons, but not all the time.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Shamrock »

I'm here, actually.

I've already done some partner speculation, but I took a deeper look at individual ISOs just now and I think they support my previous conclusions.

I still think Mala is town. We all seem to be agreed on this.

kmd has an ISO that could easily come from scum. He's very rigid in his scumreads and I just don't get the impression that he's actively trying to figure out who is scum. He keeps his vote on shos for all of D1 from post #28 onwards which isn't in itself bad but he never seems to be attempting to refine his read at all. He asks shos no questions and doesn't really analyze anything shos writes except for one or two posts which he only examines to use as incriminating evidence. Here are a couple of excerpts that I think are representative:

In post 134, Kmd4390 wrote:Shos post 100 first paragraph looks like scum who doesn't think they are scummy. I've been in that spot before. You don't think you've done anything scummy, yet people are voting you. Its frustrating because you aren't being lynched for what you believe is scummy, yet everyone else seems to be turning against you. This kind of post usually comes when your scumbuddy jumps on you. Shos/robo anyone?

In post 207, Kmd4390 wrote:Yeah, I might be ok with a guy lynch depending on his next post. The only thing that has me hesitating is that this reminds me of a time he was mislynched, but someone said this is his scum play too, so if there's no way to tell the difference, and shos as scum with either guy or mala makes the most sense, he's not a bad lynch at all.

In post 295, Kmd4390 wrote:Just wanna throw this out there. I love how shos is trying to make it look like he didn't post in the first ten pages. Check his ISO and see if you think that's the case. I'm only on page ten but I can't wait to see who the 1-2 scum supposedly are between myself, robo, mehdi, and shamrock.

[...]

Shos, I'll tell you the same thing I told prohawk regarding serious votes in my first few posts. If you want to make a case why I'm scum for something I do in every game regardless of alignment, feel free. That's just how I play the early game. Oh and nice try at painting my vote on you as process of elimination. The good points on absta and robo are throwing me off a bit though. But then you 180 on both. Interesting...

Mehdi makes a good point about shos' reads. It's all OMGUS and buddying those who thinks he's town. Like, not 100% but pretty damn close.

[...]

Did shos just claim VT with two votes on him?

In post 367, Kmd4390 wrote:
absta wrote:Absta's entire page 14 looks scummy as hell,
but only if shos is town
. <-Actually scratch that last part. I can see bussing here.

Actually everything after that looks like Shosbuddy. And Shos' "kill absta" looks like distancing just before death.

This is pretty much the extent of kmd's active discussion of shos after the first couple of pages. If you don't believe me/think I'm cherrypicking, pull up kmd's ISO and CTRL+F "shos". Nothing in his ISO looks like someone trying to actively ascertain whether shos is scum; it looks like someone who's decided shos is scum.

Harder to make anything of his vote/discussion on absta because we quickwagoned D2, which admittedly is partly my fault.

It's more difficult to draw any conclusions based on ProHawk or Chaos's ISOs, but if I had to pick today, I think I'd still pick ProHawk as townier. Even if his vote on shos isn't the best, he looks like he's actively scumhunting, and his flavor-CC of absta just... doesn't seem like something scum would do. Especially not with the extremely logical personality thing he's got going on.

There's less to go on with Chaos, and I'm not sure I trust my ability to read him, but I can see him being scum easier than I can see ProHawk being scum.

I really think I want to lynch kmd today.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

I wouldn't mind lynching KMD. I keep ending up going back over his post regarding asking for flavor and I really don't see a RB'er useful in a game this small so I'm willing to lynch CO too.

I'm 90% sure you are town Sham.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Shamrock »

What's your impression of ProHawk?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Haven't really decided yet. He's leaning scum, but the argument that KMD is making towards him feels forced.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Eh. Just skimmed though Artemis Fowl. Chix wasn't in the flavor and at first I thought Sham's character was bad, but then realized he was assisting LEPCON.

There's a chance it's KMD/Pro. If its not its KMD/CO.

Vote: KMD
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:27 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

ProHawk wrote:I don't know about you, but I honestly don't find it the least bit threatening. Leaning scummy? I have been accused of much worse by more people than Robo. If I wanted to kill anyone that was threatening me it would have been Chaos.

Except that would have drawn so much attention to yourself, since I've been attacking you since I replaced in. With the way Robo was pushing lynches and how he started to have a change of heart on you D2, it makes perfect sense for you to kill him.

Kmd4390 wrote:Chaos, if I'm prohawk's buddy, why am I coming up with him as scum in my analysis?

You've been here for over 4 years and you can't think of any reason why one scum would have a scum read on his partner?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 535, ChaosOmega wrote:
Except that would have drawn so much attention to yourself, since I've been attacking you since I replaced in. With the way Robo was pushing lynches and how he started to have a change of heart on you D2, it makes perfect sense for you to kill him.

Its a mute point because I didn't kill anyone.

Re: Shamrock,

After reading over Robo's ISO from D2 he mentioned willing to lynch mala, absta, CO, he wanted to hear more from kmd, said I leaned toward the scum side, but failed to mention Shamrock. It is possible that he used his role on Medhi Night 1 which might have explained why he said he missed him. However, there is also a good chance he used his role on Shamrock and got a town read which would explain why he left him out of discussion.

So I would consider a KMD/CO scum team.

KMD is def. part of the team.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KMD
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prohawk, you can only see it as 50/50 if you are looking at the Day 1 wagon. I don't think you were before I pointed it out. Therefore, I brought it up and I made it a 50/50. That makes zero sense as scum. You don't get to use that defense because you didn't make it 50/50.

Mala, you are right that it can technically go either way, but scum typically let town do their dirty work on a day 1 mislynch.

Chaos, as I said, in LYLO out of nowhere, no.

MALA IF YOU ARE ONLINE SAVE THIS TOWN AND UNVOTE. Look at the timestamps of the last two posts. Chaos posts. Prohawk posts and votes. Chaos will come in and hammer. They are scum about to win on your vote.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:22 am

Post by ProHawk »

If Chaos is scum, he won't hammer you yet.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why wouldn't he? It would be scum win.

I may have been wrong about you two orchestrating a quicklynch though because he doesn't seem to be online. Although it's still possible that that was your goal with the vote and he went offline not realizing it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

vote prohawk
by the way.

If you are town, scum will jump on me anyway. If you are scum, the other two town players need to act fast and vote you or scum will win.

*sigh*
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Shamrock »

Hmm...

No hammer here... yet...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 am

Post by ProHawk »

He wouldn't because you and him are the scum team. He will come back to vote me and then it will be back to me vs. you to have Shamrock break the tie.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hm. Pro wondering why you just sheeped my reads on Sham/KMD. I made the comment about Robo a few posts later you did the same. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Eh.
unvote
Vote: CO
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Nexus »

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

Votecount 3.2:

kmd4390 (1): ProHawk
ProHawk (1): kmd4390
ChaosOmega (1): Malakittens

Not voting (2): Shamrock, ChaosOmega

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is at 8am GMT on the 27th October 2012.
Trans rights are human rights.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually. I need a nap. I'll revote when I get back up, don't want scum to quick lynch when I'm sleeping. They have been known to do that. >.>
unvote:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 543, Malakittens wrote:Hm. Pro wondering why you just sheeped my reads on Sham/KMD. I made the comment about Robo a few posts later you did the same. >.>

I had just examined what you had said about Robo, and indeed you are correct. You wanting to vote KMD for asking for flavor and my voting for KMD due to wagon analysis are completely different and not sheeping. You sure are all over the place.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh I did wagon analysis too. I'll upload the google sheet once I'm dead :P
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

Plus my vote went back on CO because I'm sulking over a LyLo lynch-town lose when I pinned the scum by NK analysis on D2.
I'll nap and then maybe ill stop sulking.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”