Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Shattiel »

I'm actually around cos I don't have anything to do the whole day :(

Anyway the first case thats me throwing shade alright I just want to see you somewhere. I see you just getting comfy on the spot.
And tbf the statement that I agreed is just an answer because you were asked.
The second one thats not me justifying I'm just saying that theres no formula that lurking always = scum
"I would expect town that lurks to drop a post and not change their activity patterns based on what people say."
- it's just more of a fact that I get involved into conversations more when people are talking about me..

"But if shat actually scum read the slot why not keep the vote on a scum read replacing out doesn't change the alignment. This shows shat is worried about image."
- and what you gonna scum read the new person who doesnt know anything about a post he didnt make?
It's better to give him some space because even if the alignment is the same he's not the same person.

And the last one.. when am I under pressure?
Rathe than shade thats just me pointing out what I found in his iso and no I'm not calling him scum he's leaning there but nah it's not good enough for me to scream a lynch.. just like your case. BOOM pewpew
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Shattiel »

Jesus I cant even type a two sentence post in MU
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Shattiel »

I actually only isoed two people FA xx2008 I'll do more later.
I'll stick the live chat for now
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 522, Garmr wrote:
It's how they are handled and I don't think they are handling it the town way.
lets throw some questions back
@Garmr how do you think a "town" should handle it?
How is it scummy anyway?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 525, Shattiel wrote:I'm actually around cos I don't have anything to do the whole day :(

Anyway the first case thats me throwing shade alright I just want to see you somewhere. I see you just getting comfy on the spot.
And tbf the statement that I agreed is just an answer because you were asked.
The second one thats not me justifying I'm just saying that theres no formula that lurking always = scum
"I would expect town that lurks to drop a post and not change their activity patterns based on what people say."
- it's just more of a fact that I get involved into conversations more when people are talking about me..

"But if shat actually scum read the slot why not keep the vote on a scum read replacing out doesn't change the alignment. This shows shat is worried about image."
- and what you gonna scum read the new person who doesnt know anything about a post he didnt make?
It's better to give him some space because even if the alignment is the same he's not the same person.

And the last one.. when am I under pressure?
Rathe than shade thats just me pointing out what I found in his iso and no I'm not calling him scum he's leaning there but nah it's not good enough for me to scream a lynch.. just like your case. BOOM pewpew
So you think I'm comfy on my spot so your reaction is to throw shade and not follow up that doesn't sound logical. Also it doesn't matter if I asked you weren't the one asking so you responding is just the same.

You say it wasn't you justifying lurking doesn't mean it wasn't justifying as you are implying "town can do this so ignore me doing it basically."

Alignment doesn't change with replacements I would pressure the person coming in or move to a different scum read till they come back then push them some more. You did neither.

Pressure is because you are starting to pop up in peoples post so you start posting more. It's like when someone calls your name you post.
In post 528, Shattiel wrote:
In post 522, Garmr wrote:
It's how they are handled and I don't think they are handling it the town way.
lets throw some questions back
@Garmr how do you think a "town" should handle it?
How is it scummy anyway?
Town would use what is posted to make a conclusion. It's just a bunch of points with no conclusion left there. You don't mention if you scum read the slot or not. If you do scum read the slot why not put a vote there since your not voting anyone and if you are null or town reading why don't you mention it. It's like you don't care what alignment the slot is.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I will be V/LA until Tuesday.

I will still try to post but I will be attending my sister's wedding and also need to take part in the dress rehearsal.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Shattiel »

#529 (just gonna do this to prevent quote walls)
Yes thats me poking you.
Its not a scumread anyway so why should I follow up?

"You say it wasn't you justifying lurking doesn't mean it wasn't justifying as you are implying "town can do this so ignore me doing it basically."
- Nah his point is different it's "He could be lurking so he could be scum" go read his post.

"Alignment doesn't change with replacements I would pressure the person coming in or move to a different scum read till they come back then push them some more. You did neither."
- The person isn't even here yet -.- I wouldn't pressure just for the sake of pressure anyway. If you think I'm so sure of my read that I want blood on that slot then sorry but no its just a thing I noticed when I first came in.
And I was looking for reads thats what the isos are for.

Pressure because I post when I get called? Even if you post memes as long as I get mentioned I'll reply to it.

And the last one as I said earlier it's just what I thought about his iso just laying it out there for everyone to see if you call it scummy just because I didn't input what I think about his alignment then lol.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Just telling everyone ahead of time I'm probably not reading this upcoming pissing match
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Shattiel

Who is scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Garmr »

pirana plant made it into smash bros.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 532, Flubbernugget wrote:Just telling everyone ahead of time I'm probably not reading this upcoming pissing match
scratch the upcoming part :p
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 533, Flubbernugget wrote:Shattiel

Who is scum?
idk
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:38 am

Post by profii »

I wanna call you shattiel o neil every time I see you post :|
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Shattiel »

Dafaq Shattiel is obviously an angelic name not some tall black dude.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I dunno Shattiel seems town to me.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Sephiroth »

But I guess I can see where Garmr is coming from pushing them.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Flubber seems more engaged than when I played him and he was town. Gonna read some flubb games to get a sense of if thats at all AI for him.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:39 am

Post by profii »

Kinda wanna know why FA is posting elsewhere but not here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 542, profii wrote:Kinda wanna know why FA is posting elsewhere but not here.
Eh, I’m kinda doing this too. Some games are easier to get yourself involved in than others.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:55 am

Post by profii »

Yeah but if we just let the unsorted carry on with that it’s no good

You get to be the special exception today :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 531, Shattiel wrote:#529 (just gonna do this to prevent quote walls)
Yes thats me poking you.
Its not a scumread anyway so why should I follow up?
You said you were throwing shade before. What did you get out the poke? Despite it being somewhat of a misrep you didn't produce anything out of it. You didn't poke even more when
"You say it wasn't you justifying lurking doesn't mean it wasn't justifying as you are implying "town can do this so ignore me doing it basically."
- Nah his point is different it's "He could be lurking so he could be scum" go read his post.
Doesn't change your defence. Also I noted what I think a town lurker would of done you ignored that.
i]"Alignment doesn't change with replacements I would pressure the person coming in or move to a different scum read till they come back then push them some more. You did neither."[/i] - The person isn't even here yet -.- I wouldn't pressure just for the sake of pressure anyway. If you think I'm so sure of my read that I want blood on that slot then sorry but no its just a thing I noticed when I first came in.
And I was looking for reads thats what the isos are for.
This is like cherry picking a bit. Why didn't you shift your vote to someone you scum read or wanted to get info out then?
Pressure because I post when I get called? Even if you post memes as long as I get mentioned I'll reply to it.
So your not proactive ok then.
And the last one as I said earlier it's just what I thought about his iso just laying it out there for everyone to see if you call it scummy just because I didn't input what I think about his alignment then lol.
Then your just throwing stuff out there to try and look like your doing something. Your not trying to work towards solving this game.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Carcalilly »

you're worrying me, garmr...
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 546, Carcalilly wrote:you're worrying me, garmr...
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that. :P
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Carcalilly »

I have no idea if that's all scum indicative for you but yes yes you're simply a worrisome person
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:51 am

Post by xx2008 »

In post 514, Shattiel wrote:
In post 83, xx2008 wrote:@Creature, that chart is for posts you like, don't like, or find neutral, as I've found while Reading through. But why do you say like/don't like rather than scummy or town?
Let me vote you. :)
VOTE: creature
In post 151, xx2008 wrote:
In post 70, Creature wrote:
In post 68, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Just curious, which posts by Garmr do you dislike Creature?
VOTE: AP
Dunno, I'm just counting posts I like, dislike or find null.
This is another reason why I'm townreading creature, which I forgot to point out. This accounts for the fact that not all posts are black and white. He's just stating whether he's liking, not liking, or finding neutral those posts. Town players generally will have a somewhat concrete read, by that I mean they aren't changing opinions too quickly, but they won't be extremely concrete, because there is always other possibilities.
In post 221, xx2008 wrote:@sephiroth, for some reason, I think your posts were attempting to tunnel. You also took back what you said immediately after. I don't think those are likely to come from someone who is town.
VOTE: sephiroth, at least for now.
In post 282, xx2008 wrote:I think the Nosferatu and Sephiroth 1v1 could either be a TvT or a SvT. I think it's more of a TvT, though, because it appears more like a misunderstanding. I don't expect two scum to be doing this, though, for that would attract too much attention, especially due to the fact that this 1v1 lasted for a long time in terms of pages, and anyone skimming through the game could have noticed it.
In post 363, xx2008 wrote: Regarding your view on shattiel, I think your post is kind of scummy, because at the point of this post, shattiel has only made two posts. I very slightly feel like you're trying to shade shattiel with your post.
But after you made your post, shattiel began posting, which could imply lurking, because if shattiel was simply inactive, she would not have had the time to read that many posts she missed and see your post about her inactivity. If you're town, then I can see a scum shattiel.
I've been taking a look at few isos I think someone may have pointed this out before? Not sure

But you voted him for the same reason you townread him later? I don't think your question to creature even clarified anything.
Then theres Seph push then pull also the posts in reply to AP's about me.
Theres alot of throwing shits to see what sticks.
xx2008 is prob a newbie but I don't think he deserves a vip pass
I made that vote on creature to get a reaction from him. Then, I unvote him later, after re-thinking the situation. Creature seems town to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”