Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Churros »

In post 513, Luca Blight wrote:And now Churros has gone from this:
In post 466, Churros wrote: Norwe compromissing on Anotora it's also a bit puzzling. It's not like Una/Profi are really impossible, and Anotora wagon has no resistance like you said,
even if I SR her.
It simply had not been in the spotlight.
...to this:
In post 476, Churros wrote:I feel indecisive on who to vote here

Four options. Too many for day 1.

I want to engage Una but it's too late for that at the moment.

I'll leave with

VOTE: Anotora
And no-one else has posted in the time between these two posts.

It feels like a perspective slip of sorts; he forgets the opinion he had before, because it was fabricated. This can happen from town, but Churros posted all this in quick succession. It doesn’t make sense how he could shade NorwegianboyEE for wagoing Anotora because there’s no resistance, and the proceed to do so himself a few posts later, without it being disingenuous.
This is again a asinine case and I'm beginning to think you might be scum or disgustingly biased.

You say I'm shading Norwegian for wagoning Anotora when in truth I just said I don't follow why people backed down on Una/Profi so easily.

As a courtesy to your blindness, I highlighted the part on which I do agree with the scum reads on Anotora, which means nothing changed and there is no inconsistency.

It's the second time you put words into my mouth and try to make stretchy reasoning to call me scum. Both of your posts take a issue with something that I never did or happened.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Where has anyone suspected you for ‘lurking at the weekend’?

That literally hasn’t entered into my thoughts at all, as a lot of people do take weekend V/LA’s.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

One thing to notice though. Profii has basically gone nonexistent ever since that wagon on him stalled. I'd expect town!him to be a bit more interested in what's going on... no?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Churros »

In post 526, Luca Blight wrote:Where has anyone suspected you for ‘lurking at the weekend’?
Both me and Anotora are top wagons

Both me/her were one of the lowest activity posters in the game

Do I need to teach you the basics of mafia as well where it's very common to default to scum read in a stale gamestate?

Yes I'm pissed off. Your cases are disgusting/misrep and I couldn't be unhappier that for some reason people seem to be listening to you and even town reading you for being predatory like that.

Being predatory and making up bullshit reasons to scum read people is how I win scum games, and I don't take those stretchy cases kindly.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 525, Churros wrote:
In post 513, Luca Blight wrote:And now Churros has gone from this:
In post 466, Churros wrote: Norwe compromissing on Anotora it's also a bit puzzling. It's not like Una/Profi are really impossible, and Anotora wagon has no resistance like you said,
even if I SR her.
It simply had not been in the spotlight.
...to this:
In post 476, Churros wrote:I feel indecisive on who to vote here

Four options. Too many for day 1.

I want to engage Una but it's too late for that at the moment.

I'll leave with

VOTE: Anotora
And no-one else has posted in the time between these two posts.

It feels like a perspective slip of sorts; he forgets the opinion he had before, because it was fabricated. This can happen from town, but Churros posted all this in quick succession. It doesn’t make sense how he could shade NorwegianboyEE for wagoing Anotora because there’s no resistance, and the proceed to do so himself a few posts later, without it being disingenuous.
This is again a asinine case and I'm beginning to think you might be scum or disgustingly biased.

You say I'm shading Norwegian for wagoning Anotora when in truth I just said I don't follow why people backed down on Una/Profi so easily.

As a courtesy to your blindness, I highlighted the part on which I do agree with the scum reads on Anotora, which means nothing changed and there is no inconsistency.

It's the second time you put words into my mouth and try to make stretchy reasoning to call me scum. Both of your posts take a issue with something that I never did or happened.
I already addressed those points in an earlier post.

You also said the wagon has no resistance, and you also SR Profii/Una? You’re puzzled about NorwegianboyEE compromising on Anotora, but then you go and do the exact same thing a few posts later.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Churros »

In post 527, NorwegianboyEE wrote:One thing to notice though. Profii has basically gone nonexistent ever since that wagon on him stalled. I'd expect town!him to be a bit more interested in what's going on... no?
That's another thing I was thinking while at work and another thing I need to say now that I'm also not caring anymore about being proper in this game.

Una if the reason for you to wait for d2 to sort profi is something silly of the likes of neighborhood, or waiting for profi to give insight, or ANY SHIT LIKE THAT. Just say that it's not something you can be more than 80% confident or so at all.

Profi isn't being useful, and I don't think she's a particularly more talented player in this playerlist either. In fact even if people often don't give credit to him, in all the town games from him I remember, Saudade consistently got scum. I think people don't respect his reads because he doesn't create a pretty image or take himself seriously often, but he's probably the best scum hunter here.

We don't need Profi shiny contributions, if she is town and is going to play like this, especially given the gamestate, she might be better dead than anything other than close to conftown.

Delaying gamestate impacting lynches is one of my other scum tactics as well and it often works wonders, but never to town side.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Churros »

In post 529, Luca Blight wrote:I already addressed those points in an earlier post.

You also said the wagon has no resistance, and you also SR Profii/Una? You’re puzzled about NorwegianboyEE compromising on Anotora, but then you go and do the exact same thing a few posts later.
You're clearly not reading my posts by this and it makes me wonder about your alignment.

Norwegian said
"why Anotora wagon has so much resistance"
, I said, "Anotora wagon has no resistance, she just wasn't in the spotlight because of profi/una". I said in the same post that I scum read Anotora as well though.

The reason why I'm on Anotora right now is because I didn't like her unvote on profi, and I've already said I'm mulling over what to do about Una/Profi and even wrote the wall above because I think there's one scum among them but both aren't likely partners. Everyone shifted there so I shifted as well for the time being while I think about things, but norwegian was one of the first to give up on Profi/Una to go for Anotora, while I thought both you and him that were pretty confident there would put up more resistance in compromissing elsewhere.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And just because I’m interpreting the meaning behind your posts, doesn’t mean I’m being predatory or putting words in your mouth. If I took everything everyone says at face value then I wouldn’t get anywhere.

And I’ll just repeat again that being V/La at the weekend had 0% effect on my read on you. There’s been less active slots than you who are less scumread, so your theory holds no water.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Churros »

I don't trust you enough as player to not fuck this up by delaying a important lynch D1 for silly reasons Una.

Should I trust you enough as a player and hard scum read you if you come D2 with some idiotic reason to have delayed it?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Ah ok, I did misread your sentence regarding the resistance. It wasn’t entirely clear.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And that's precisely why i scumread Una. What exactly is this idiotic reason they delayed the Profii lynch in the first place?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Churros »

In post 532, Luca Blight wrote:And I’ll just repeat again that being V/La at the weekend had 0% effect on my read on you. There’s been less active slots than you who are less scumread, so your theory holds no water.
The unique less active slots that didn't get heat is 72off and Looker which only posted very safe posts, saying little content and going with along the gamestate.

Different from me and Anotora that actually did put opinions out there.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Churros »

For clarification in my second most recent town game we delayed an important gamestate-impacting lynch for 3 days and out of a completely and utterly strike of luck we somehow won by lots of coincidences on town favor, but in any other universe it was a town defeat because people weren't lynching who they needed to progress the game.

Suppose we lynch Anotora today. If it flips red great, we talk about Anotora posts.

But if it flips town, everyone is going to look at Profi, or me, or something already said today.

If I had to say, if Profi is hypotethically town, if we mislynch today she is almost surely getting mislynched tomorrow if you don't bring super good reasons on why we shouldn't do it.

If Profi is scum, you're delaying a scum lynch which would enlight us a lot on what happened in the early pages.

DO YOU HAVE ANY VERY VERY REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE REASON TO ACTUALLY SPOUT "DON'T LYNCH HER?" or it's just a "maybeeee we'll benefit from it?"

Profi is adding exactly 0 to this game and that's not going to magically change.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Churros »

Going with the mood I'm let me say another thing as well:

Fuck this game again. I never felt like actually going back to my ancient style of discussing silly things/details or writing so much only to be misrep'ed or my posts misunderstood, which creates even more walls of texts to try to explain that if you aren't unlucky to be dealing with scum that is going to forever misrep/angle-shoot you and frustate you to no end.

I thought about doing it for Norwe's because I think he likes more when people talk more, but honestly I can't deal with this anymore. There's a reason I stopped playing like this.

From now on I might straight-up ignore anyone I feel like ignoring, and the current list for "people I want to ignore" is everyone but Una, Saudade and Norwe. The unique players I feel like I can have a dialogue without leaving me frustated.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Churros »

Profi if town is very probably getting mislynched or vigged at some point in this game unless you make a very trustworthy reason we shouldn't.

The reason you're asking us to hold on this, is it that trustworthy. Because if there's any "maybe" on that, we should ignore you and treat Profi as a slot we can lynch today.

Also, for someone as sure as Luca that Profi was scum, this is the kind of take I would have liked him to have when una asked him to drop it, not defaulting to hunting elsewhere from the get-go.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Churros »

I think Luca can very very easily be scum if Profi is town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Churros, if you want more chill games where you can take things super easy you should join mini theme games and such. I played a game called waifu upick not so long ago and that was one of the most chill games i've had. Played a mini normal with almost the same playerlist shortly afterwards and things sudenly got 10x times more tense. It's the lobby that is the problem.
Mini normals are where you find the tryhards. Mini theme is where you find the chill dudes.

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Churros »

Ok now I tried to finally make lunch and noticed it's too early which means I'll need to work the afternoon shift without eating anything because I spent too much time posting here in my break.

Great...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Regardless of Profii’s alignment, it is productive to at least get a handle on the other players in the game before ending the day. I’m still very much considering a Profii lynch as he’s continuing to do next to nothing.

This is starting to feel a little more like town frustration, so I’ll drop it for now and look elsewhere.

UNVOTE:
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Churros »

In post 541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Churros, if you want more chill games where you can take things super easy you should join mini theme games and such. I played a game called waifu upick not so long ago and that was one of the most chill games i've had. Played a mini normal with almost the same playerlist shortly afterwards and things sudenly got 10x times more tense. It's the lobby that is the problem.
Mini normals are where you find the tryhards. Mini theme is where you find the chill dudes.
I actually kind of like tense situations but the thing is I like to be nonchalantly about it. Here I tried to properly play like what most people find the proper way to play town and it just left frustated me as I was feeling everytime I played a game with this teaching.

I enjoyed my time on our recent mini though, even if it was tense. I was like, kinda serious but not really in that game. I like that.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Churros »

Individually I think Profi hardly has chances of being town but the gamestate makes me feel otherwise.

People unvoted profi way too easily/in sequence. Almost like there was scum hoping an easy mislynch and when everyone gave up they backed down because they are too much of a chicken to push it despite that.

That is what left me somewhat disappointed on you norwe and Luca. I expected more resistance about Una suggestion although Norwe did some resistance I guess. I TR him anyway.

Anyhow I think Riabi/Anotora unvotes are the worst ones and that's one of the reasons they are top priority in my lynch pool.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 533, Churros wrote:I don't trust you enough as player to not fuck this up by delaying a important lynch D1 for silly reasons Una.

Should I trust you enough as a player and hard scum read you if you come D2 with some idiotic reason to have delayed it?
If this is the stance majority of people here have, then I guess it's better if you just push the profii lynch through today. I tried to give my pov on it, and I believe we have already avoided a useless D1 considering the amount of discussion generated after I put my agenda out there.
I have a GUTREAD on them, and believe I can accurately assess them as the game moves forward.
Can't guarantee a 80% success rate, or whatever your example was. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Churros »

Thank you Una. I would like to town read you because I like your style but currently I don't like you holding a lynch on her.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 539, Churros wrote:The reason you're asking us to hold on this, is it that trustworthy. Because if there's any "maybe" on that, we should ignore you and treat Profi as a slot we can lynch today.
You can treat profii as a lynchable slot today. But I will not vote there today myself, and believe more can be gained from lynching almost anywhere else today.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Obviously if Profii refuses to play or fails to build their normal process as town, well..why would it ever matter what I think? :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”