Mini Normal 2193 | A Member Of The SKs | Town Wins!

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

In post 275, Funeral Goose wrote:VT all the way.

I havr FOS on Gret and Sam. Gamma and HUB town. The rest are still null.
Actually idk, isn't bad maybe, I do like the me+gamma takes and I can see the gretchen take, and I guess I can't fault being 3/4 even if I don't like the sam push

I just don't think goose did anything that means the people that stayed on the wagon are scummy.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:59 pm

In post 524, Gretchen wrote:

wait. why'd you think you were dead here?
He didn't?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I’m concerned about whether the TRs on you and me from FG were trying to buddy up, seeing those again
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:03 pm

Yeah the fos on gretchen is still the best post. I'm curious about ydra thinking gretch/goose was s/s theater since that was also ydra's towniest post/group of posts
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:06 pm

also focusing on whether I outed his main when he's at like l1 was very scummy too

He's had several very scummy/awkward posts. Curious who the actual main is if it's really not bell, but it like... doesn't matter, there's no main where I'd be like 'oh ok well this iso is clearly town now'
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I’m here guys. I’m catching up now.
Funeral Goose
Funeral Goose
Townie
Funeral Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Funeral Goose »

In post 524, Gretchen wrote:

wait. why'd you think you were dead here?
I knew that wasn't a hammer but I was at E-1 and since the game was still in the early stage I didn't want anyone to lolhammer.
death, death, goose.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Spoiler:
In post 356, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 347, ItalianoVD wrote:I would take a look at Hub, Gamma, or Ydrasse if Funeral does flip town.

I mean, I'll never pass by the opportunity to look at Ydrasse :good:
Good to know.
In post 357, Gretchen wrote:i wasn't surprised at the vote itself, it's like the reasons you gave with em which are dodgy. like, you don't even find the post maf yourself, but others think it's maf so you wanna vote there. and then in a later post you're saying you're voting for what you think is not-town. so. what is it? sounds like an excuse for you to set up a wagon on me when i'm town while denying all responsibility for it, bc technically
you're
not the one that thought i was maf, you were just voting based on what other people said. the more i talk about it the more i think it's really bad
Well I already told you I was confused and frustrated with all the alternates. The weird reads from everyone contradicted my own reads and caused me to reevaluate. I don’t know you’re town. That’s what you say, but to sort you out I need to vote your slot and interact with you. Your reaction to pressure is making me feel a lot more comfortable voting for you.

What else would you like to know?
In post 360, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: italianovd

shading quite a few people and it feels like setup
So instead you want me to townread everyone like you all are doing and just hope for the best. :igmeou: Don’t like this at all.
In post 362, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Tempting. I'm trying to decide if he's:
a) bearded
b) right on Goose and just omgusing the wrong pool
c) scum

his early posting reads scummy but now he's kinda more like, reminding me of unwnd in tenet which makes me think *he thinks* he's right on *something* but people aren't doing what he wants and that's fucking up his reads

still want to see an actual town thought process from Goose tbh, tempted to revote there

I guess with Ydra off I'll get back on Goose so that stays at 5+

VOTE: goose
What would you like to know? I’ll try to clear it up.
In post 363, Battle Mage wrote:15 pages...
In post 56, Gretchen wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeey. first things first let me tell you about myself. so. going into this i was really scared of rolling maf, like terrified. i haven’t played in a good while so i'd prob be really rusty and get power elimmed LOL. so you have no idea how happy i was when i saw that sweet sweet sugary green. and uh. gonna be real i don’t think i know how to play as maf anymore and i'd prob ask my team to throw me under the bus, like, instantly on day 1 lmao. but i'm town!! all is right in the world and i'm town town TOWN
In post 57, Gretchen wrote:also another thing about me is that i always find maf if you give me enough time. like, i will always find them no matter how good they are. lying is tiring and maf will always always always wear down over time. if you know what yyo're looking for you’ll see when that happens, like when they start to lose energy and start posting less, and that's what i’ll use to find tthem. what i'm saying here is... basically, is that even if you think i'm maf you should give me a few days. cuz if i'm town i'm sure as hell gonna find you the team. so yeah
blergh. this plus highest poster.

VOTE: Gretchen
RVS on page 15?
In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:fyi I'm kinda chill with the italiano wagon but am thinking of going for cookie monster myself
So then what’s the point of putting me in there then?
Funeral Goose
Funeral Goose
Townie
Funeral Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Funeral Goose »

In post 527, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I’m concerned about whether the TRs on you and me from FG were trying to buddy up, seeing those again

Don't be worried.
death, death, goose.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:13 pm

Spoiler: For Ydrasse and Sam
Funeral Goose has changed his signature to death, death, goose to secretly signal to Gretchen that he's a traitor!

Funeral Goose
Funeral Goose
Townie
Funeral Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Funeral Goose »

In post 534, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
Funeral Goose has changed his signature to death, death, goose to secretly signal to Gretchen that he's a traitor!

Not you too man. You of all people should know what I'm trying to do here. You and Gamma are like the only people in this game I look up to. You're super cool and you've got a really cool mouth. You didn't do what people expected you to do. You wanted to push a wagon and you went for it. I admire that. I just want to follow my dream like you did. Once you listen to me, Funeral Goose, you'd know its a dream worth following.
death, death, goose.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:29 pm

Alright I am convinced you're not Bell and now I'm much more curious about your main.

Also that was an inside joke, not a serious accusation, hence the directed spoiler tag :P
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Yeah I don't really mind if Gretchen flips scum lol

For a second I was confused because I couldn't even remember for a moment who you were pushing. Do you think Gretchen is scum like trying to destabilize townblock or what do you think of her recent play? Given how inspired you seem about the push you don't seem to be pushing it all that hard?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Spoiler:
In post 365, In the beginning wrote:
In post 16, Cookie Monster wrote:Why me?
I don't particularly like this post at this stage in the game. The first thing that Cookie Monster does is go on the defensive despite it being page 1.
To be fair it’s been a lot of defensiveness in this game so probably not ai.
In post 37, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Next quest is figuring out cookie monster
In post 365, In the beginning wrote:Cookie Monster appears to be a newbie given that she /inned to the newbie queue.
I’m wondering why this information was relevant.
In post 365, In the beginning wrote:Bored already?!?!?! The game just begun!
I was bored of the wagon, not the game.
In post 56, Gretchen wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeey. first things first let me tell you about myself. so. going into this i was really scared of rolling maf, like terrified. i haven’t played in a good while so i'd prob be really rusty and get power elimmed LOL. so you have no idea how happy i was when i saw that sweet sweet sugary green. and uh. gonna be real i don’t think i know how to play as maf anymore and i'd prob ask my team to throw me under the bus, like, instantly on day 1 lmao. but i'm town!! all is right in the world and i'm town town TOWN
In post 57, Gretchen wrote:also another thing about me is that i always find maf if you give me enough time. like, i will always find them no matter how good they are. lying is tiring and maf will always always always wear down over time. if you know what yyo're looking for you’ll see when that happens, like when they start to lose energy and start posting less, and that's what i’ll use to find tthem. what i'm saying here is... basically, is that even if you think i'm maf you should give me a few days. cuz if i'm town i'm sure as hell gonna find you the team. so yeah
These posts are both clearly from a town slot. This just isn't something scum does; scum aren't going to flash a bright neon attention sign on themselves, not this early in the game. Therefore, Gretchen is lock town Day 1 from these posts alone. Anyone pushing here is scum trying to get an easy lim, and I won't stand for it.
Seems like too much of an absolute take for a veteran player. Just because you feel they are town doesn’t mean it’s the consensus at the moment, but it’s duly noted that you’ve locktown Gretchen. Wouldn’t have anything to do with her avatar would it? :roll:
In post 95, Funeral Goose wrote:Now these things aren't wrong or indicative but add those in with the fact you are scumreading me for a first post that is obviously a randomized read list is just trolling.
Yes, and the randomized reads list is a problem. Less so who is in it and moreso how you colored it; the coloring doesn't really make sense. You go from green to orange to purple to red.
How is anyone supposed to interpret that whatsoever?
They could ask?
In post 104, Ydrasse wrote:Gretchen i must admit i think you may be town... but you may be scum
(I.e.: I don't have a read, so I'll just say stuff to look busy.)
I agree with this take.
In post 148, ItalianoVD wrote:Not sure about obvious. I’m not gonna locktown anyone yet.
Obvious does not imply lock town, but yes, you should be lock-towning Gretchen for day 1 at the very least.
I can admit that there may be like a 40% chance I’m tunneling, but nah.
In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 347, ItalianoVD wrote:I would take a look at Hub, Gamma, or Ydrasse if Funeral does flip town.
Interesting.
What’s interesting about it? I’d look one of the three.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:42 pm

In post 535, Funeral Goose wrote:
In post 534, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:

Not you too man. You of all people should know what I'm trying to do here. You and Gamma are like the only people in this game I look up to. You're super cool and you've got a really cool mouth. You didn't do what people expected you to do. You wanted to push a wagon and you went for it. I admire that. I just want to follow my dream like you did. Once you listen to me, Funeral Goose, you'd know its a dream worth following.
I

Really tempted to give the goose a daypass for this post lmao
Funeral Goose
Funeral Goose
Townie
Funeral Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Funeral Goose »

In post 537, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Yeah I don't really mind if Gretchen flips scum lol

For a second I was confused because I couldn't even remember for a moment who you were pushing. Do you think Gretchen is scum like trying to destabilize townblock or what do you think of her recent play? Given how inspired you seem about the push you don't seem to be pushing it all that hard?
The inconsistencies and one-sidedness in their push on me. This is not a knock on whatever level of experience they have. Since Gret has stated she wasn't aware of RVSing then I do not take the push as light-hearted fun. They wanted to push me and "forced" some reasons that contradicted other posts.

For example, the Gret says low-posters are more likely scum, though at the time I was the highest poster.

The role PM "green" thing. Role PM colors had already been discussed but Gret's timing of it just felt WAAAAAY forced. IIRC, this might be the only thing Gret kinda walked back. Which is weird because I think she felt like she messed up there. Town Gret wouldn't care, probably would have checked the role PM for the color before posting.

Gret said I was scum for voting someone before they posted. My vote was the first player post of the game, yet Gret had no problems with any other naked vote on non-active players at the beginning of the game.

In short, Gret wanted to get on my wagon since it already had a few votes and just tried to justify it with weak and contridictory reasons.
death, death, goose.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 422, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:that was one of the two most toxic games I ever played in,
this is already a much better game
Happy to hear.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Hub: In is bearded a person? Because like I told Gamma, I’m not an alternate, so I’m hope you see your point B. And if so why would voting for Gretchen be wrong in your opinion?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 448, Gretchen wrote:italiano was quite active and chatty right up until i started calling for votes on him and asked him some tough questions. that speaks volumes if you ask me. which you should because i'm good at answering questions
Don't do that. Using activity for reads is weak. I had places to go and things to do today, so of course my activity would drop a bit.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Lunar: Are those questions in for everyone or just Gretchen?
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:03 pm

In post 330, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t know what’s going on, but I feel something must come of this. If not for just reactions.

VOTE: Gretchen
Huh this is a more confusing thought process than I thought. My bearded comment was about the gamma/hub/ydra pool on a funeral greenflip, not the gretchen vote which is more idk

You could even be 2/4 which would actually be above rand, although I think of those 4 you'd be at most 1/4. Actually maybe idk if it's not too early a reads list might help me follow your thoughts more
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I finished catching up with pages 15-18. Im sure I probably missed some things. I’m gonna do the remaining pages tomorrow. It’s been a long day and I’m beat.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Like even if gretchen is scum can we not do gretchen day 1 because gretchen is clearly having alot of fun and I enjoy her posts even though she's dropped into my poe a little bit

I probably had two town at the bottom of my poe but I'm okay with my lunar vote rn.

New readlist tomorrow after donuts
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 545, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Huh this is a more confusing thought process than I thought. My bearded comment was about the gamma/hub/ydra pool on a funeral greenflip, not the gretchen vote which is more idk
I’m not playing dumb, I don’t know what bearded means. I’ve never heard of the term. I probably sound like a newb, but it is what it is. I don’t know what that means, so I don’t even know how to address it. and aren’t mutually exclusive. The latter were my thoughts for the Goose wagon and the former was for the confusion of the alternates for me. The thought process of looking at you, gamma, or ydrasse is that you were driving/controlling the wagon. Gamma and Ydrasse seemed opportunistic, so if Goose flips town, then it’d make sense for me that at least one scum would be on his wagon early and maybe mid. I’d assume the other two were off wagon or not voting should that be a eod wagon. If Goose flips scum, it not only makes me look bad, well worse, but it’d all but clear you three. I can get into more tomorrow.
In post 545, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Actually maybe idk if it's not too early a reads list might help me follow your thoughts more
Mind if I hit you up tomorrow?
Funeral Goose
Funeral Goose
Townie
Funeral Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Funeral Goose »

In post 547, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Like even if gretchen is scum can we not do gretchen day 1 because gretchen is clearly having alot of fun and I enjoy her posts even though she's dropped into my poe a little bit

I probably had two town at the bottom of my poe but I'm okay with my lunar vote rn.

New readlist tomorrow after donuts

I don't think we should let scum have fun.
death, death, goose.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”