Grand Idea Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Werewolf

In post 5374, Irrelephant11 wrote:
James

You hate nicknames. If anyone refers to you as "Jim", you die and vengekill the player who did so. You show up in all investigative results as "Jim".
This made me lol.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Camilla Townie

You are a very attractive chicken, and as such, you woo someone to become Lovers with Night 1. This action can be role-blocked, but you get to try again the next night until someone becomes Lovers with you.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Chocolate Brownie

You are a very tasty townsperson. Whoever kills you or is the final person to vote for you when you are lynched gets nourishment from your delicious body equivalent to a One-Shot Bulletproof Vest.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

How Now Town Cow?

As a cow, it is very hard to string you up and lynch you. Therefore, everyone but yourself has to vote you in order to lynch you.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Survivor Neighborizor

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Cult Recruiter

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(random alignment) Betelgeuse

If your name is said three times in any PT, you join it. If your name is said three times in the game thread and you are dead, you come back alive (this can only happen once). (Both "Betelgeuse" and "Beetlejuice" are acceptable spellings.)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Partridge in a Were-Tree

You are aligned with the Werewolves, however instead of dying, you are tree-stumped instead.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Shotgun Voter

You get 3 votes, but no more than 1 can be on the same person.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

The Big Lebowski

As a big movie with a big cult following, anyone who targets you is vanillized and joins your cult instead. You cannot recruit at night, however. You win when you and your followers are the only ones left or when nothing can prevent that from happening.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Prozac

Anyone that you target or targets you can no longer commit suicide - this includes voting for him/herself.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

PGO Gravedigger Survivor

Gravedigger
: You are seen as targeting any and all players who die at night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Klazam »

Spamkiller self-aligned

If any person double or more-posts, you can pm the mod to dayvig that player anonymously during the same day the double+post was made.

If you double+post yourself, you die immediately and flip as "I can't read my rolepm"
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Bigfoot

You are a Strongman Serial Killer, however, if anyone investigates you, you die with no flip (as if a Janitor swept you) and the person or people who investigated you become insane, getting reverse results from subsequent investigations.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Matchmaker (and Encryptor)

Choose two people to have a PT together. This lasts through the next day. You do not get to be a part of said PT. On subsequent nights, you can choose two new people, but the old PT closes.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Unlucky Townie

On Night 1, all kill actions become Strongman and directed at you. If you somehow survive Night 1, you become
Lucky Townie
and cannot be killed for the rest of the game.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Modified Compulsive Day Vigilante

Every day, you must submit a kill publicly in the thread like so:
Kill: Prof Fridays
. If you do not before a lynch occurs, you kill yourself. If the player killed is Town, you will shoot yourself the very next Night out of grief and remorse. If the player killed is non-Town, you become Bulletproof the very next night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(random alignment)
Leaker

Following every night, a random Tracker or Watcher result is posted publicly by the moderator. Non-Town Leakers cannot leak Tracker results for their faction's kill. The Leaker's ability is passive and cannot be roleblocked.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Survivor Spy

At the beginning of the game, you get a PT with a random member of a scum faction. This PT has daytalk.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

One Shot, One Opportunity...

You have one shot, one opportunity to shoot someone, and anyone who is voting for them at the time you shoot dies as well as the person you shot at. This is a Day ability and unblockable. You may make your shot via PM to the moderator or publicly in the thread. You have a Survivor win condition.

It is highly recommended - though not mandatory - to post Eminem's "Lose Yourself" music video, should you decide to take your shot publicly. Alternatively, hyping yourself up beforehand with the same would also be recommended.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Tic Tac Toe X

Nine players are randomly distributed in a 3-by-3 grid for you. If a player dies at night, the space is marked with an X. If a player dies during the day, the space is marked with an O. You win if you get 3 X's in a row on your grid and survive to see it, OR if you die the same Night you get 3 X's in a row.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Tic Tac Toe O

Nine players are randomly distributed in a 3-by-3 grid for you. If a player dies at night, the space is marked with an X. If a player dies during the day, the space is marked with an O. You win if you get 3 O's in a row on your grid and survive to see it, OR you die the same Day you get 3 O's in a row.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Wrwlf

You are a Werewolf, but you cannot post anything with vowels (exceptions made for quoting someone else).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

You are aligned with the Town but have access to the Werewolf PT. If you claim your role or out the Werewolves or are on the wagon of any lynched Werewolf, you are immediately killed and the Werewolves get 2 bonus kills the following night. If the Werewolves kill you, they get 1 bonus kill the following night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Ircher »

Jester Doctor

You win when you are eliminated. The game continues upon you achieving your win condition.

Each night, you may select one player to protect from a single kill (not poison or fire though). You may not self-protect.
Pedit: Ninja'd!
Last edited by Ircher on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”