Mini 113:Peril in Per-Djehuty (Game Over)

BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:26 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well, I vote because I think the person is scummy. If every person who cast the forth vote is suspicious, then nobody will be lynch in this game.

Sadly, I appear suspicious again during day 1. Well, if the 3 votes means a role claim. Here you go, I am a pro town. Not sure whether should I reveal my ability.
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:26 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

... Sorry about condricting myself as pointed out by Maverick and a few others... At the time of making the 2nd post I was awfully tired and figured I would be able to make a response without condricting what I said in the previous... in reply to MeMe against my post beforehand...

Ok Now.. I'm going to be as clear as I possibly can...

Run Down of the Game So Far:

Argoti :
Was first person to get the bandwagon vote... MeMe caused a reaction from Argoti by placing a third vote on him... This later caused him to Role Claim... Claiming his a doctor... A role claim that could cost him in the end... He went on to say his the towns doctor with no self protection...
Caused By

Uraj45 :
Uraj asked Argoti to eleborate on the role of been a doctor... This then drew a vote towards him started off by MeMe who said
after the claim, he pushed for further information, which resulted in Argoti saying he can't self-protect...which was info best left unsaid. It was, of course, ultimately Argoti's responsibility to keep that quiet -- but I see Uraj's request as digging.
This proved to work and votes were given to Uraj45 by big kahunia and Argoti plus one later to come of Maverick's furious FOS that he has made good use of in this game. Later MeMe would change her vote to BlueSin

BlueSin
I believe the vote on blue sin started from MeMe giving the FOS to BlueSin for
for placing the fourth vote for the sole reason of getting a role claim

Fuldu later would cast a vote on Blue Sin due to
I find the BlueSin fourth vote to be scummier than Uraj45's pushing for more information. I mean, I pushed for more information, too. I think my information was a more reasonable thing for town to be requesting, but Uraj may have been asking something different from what Argoti gave him
Later a 'Huge FOS' would be placed on Bluesin by Uraj45 for the statement of
Well, I put my vote on argoti since he has 2 votes on him and I don't think it is risky since 6 votes in needed for a lynch. Just thought it might stimulate some discussion. And do u see the " " that means jokingly? I didn't mean to force a role claim at that time.
BlueSin would defend himself more currently by saying
well, I vote because I think the person is scummy. If every person who cast the forth vote is suspicious, then nobody will be lynch in this game.

Sadly, I appear suspicious again during day 1. Well, if the 3 votes means a role claim. Here you go, I am a pro town. Not sure whether should I reveal my ability.
MeMe would later vote for BlueSin believing that Uraj made a good choice. also a Vote would come from Maverick later on
Well, I put my vote on argoti since he has 2 votes on him and I don't think it is risky since 6 votes in needed for a lynch. Just thought it might stimulate some discussion. And do u see the " " that means jokingly? I didn't mean to force a role claim at that time.
Also in the same post an FOS would be pointed at

BeyondTheGame :
More Recently I have been involved starting with an mistake maken by me condricting myself... Maverick caught on to this as well as Gashly and a few others... Other than that nothing much has happened to me as of yet...

Conclusion

So Far we have one Role Claim been made... Which was by Argoti...

Also one should note a claim made by Gashly of not been a Cop I believe was made near the start...

It also seems we have quite a large amount of BandWagon Voters.. If this has any linkage of been mafia I don't know.. perhaps its just a coincedence..

As this game starts to get intresting I'm going to
Unvote: Maverick

Because I think his a small fish at the moment in this game and it was a random vote casted his way at the start.

Ok so at the moment... I'm going to wait for more infomation to come out in order for me to cast an resonable vote on someone....

PS... Sorry for the lengthy post but I kind of needed to get things into a perspective...
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:26 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

... Sorry about condricting myself as pointed out by Maverick and a few others... At the time of making the 2nd post I was awfully tired and figured I would be able to make a response without condricting what I said in the previous... in reply to MeMe against my post beforehand...

Ok Now.. I'm going to be as clear as I possibly can...

Run Down of the Game So Far:

Argoti :
Was first person to get the bandwagon vote... MeMe caused a reaction from Argoti by placing a third vote on him... This later caused him to Role Claim... Claiming his a doctor... A role claim that could cost him in the end... He went on to say his the towns doctor with no self protection...
Caused By

Uraj45 :
Uraj asked Argoti to eleborate on the role of been a doctor... This then drew a vote towards him started off by MeMe who said
after the claim, he pushed for further information, which resulted in Argoti saying he can't self-protect...which was info best left unsaid. It was, of course, ultimately Argoti's responsibility to keep that quiet -- but I see Uraj's request as digging.
This proved to work and votes were given to Uraj45 by big kahunia and Argoti plus one later to come of Maverick's furious FOS that he has made good use of in this game. Later MeMe would change her vote to BlueSin

BlueSin
I believe the vote on blue sin started from MeMe giving the FOS to BlueSin for
for placing the fourth vote for the sole reason of getting a role claim

Fuldu later would cast a vote on Blue Sin due to
I find the BlueSin fourth vote to be scummier than Uraj45's pushing for more information. I mean, I pushed for more information, too. I think my information was a more reasonable thing for town to be requesting, but Uraj may have been asking something different from what Argoti gave him
Later a 'Huge FOS' would be placed on Bluesin by Uraj45 for the statement of
BlueSin would defend himself more currently by saying

MeMe would later vote for BlueSin believing that Uraj made a good choice. also a Vote would come from Maverick later on
Also in the same post an FOS would be pointed at

BeyondTheGame :
More Recently I have been involved starting with an mistake maken by me condricting myself... Maverick caught on to this as well as Gashly and a few others... Other than that nothing much has happened to me as of yet...

Conclusion

So Far we have one Role Claim been made... Which was by Argoti...

Also one should note a claim made by Gashly of not been a Cop I believe was made near the start...

It also seems we have quite a large amount of BandWagon Voters.. If this has any linkage of been mafia I don't know.. perhaps its just a coincedence..

As this game starts to get intresting I'm going to
Unvote: Maverick

Because I think his a small fish at the moment in this game and it was a random vote casted his way at the start.

Ok so at the moment... I'm going to wait for more infomation to come out in order for me to cast an resonable vote on someone....

PS... Sorry for the lengthy post but I kind of needed to get things into a perspective...
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:27 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

Oopps sorry for the Double Post..
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:29 am

Post by MeMe »

With this lack of activity, I'm ready to mercilessly cull lurkers.

Alright - mlaker & Narninian have only one post each. Since Narn posted in the help forum that he's having trouble, I'll give him a slight benefit of the doubt.

unvote: BlueSin
vote: mlaker

Let's kick it into gear, people!
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:38 am

Post by BeyondTheGame »

Vote: mlaker

Much like MeMe has said laker has been quite quiet I'm hoping sparking a few against will spark a reaction in order to get this game rolling again...
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:05 am

Post by Narninian »

It's truly a shame that the doc came out - I'm hoping that the no -self protection bit was a lie to make mafia waste a night kill tonight. My forum troubles are over now - and I will be able to post with not problems - it was a combination of cache( I knew enough to realize that was the problem) and internet connection issues.
The extra in is for /in
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:17 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

Thats ok Narninian...

Yeah it was a shame that the Doc claimed....

I'm just waiting for this game to become more active... as it seems to be really slow at the moment... Come on People start posting..
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:21 pm

Post by Thoth »

vote count:

Uraj45 2 (Argoti, BlueSin)
BlueSin 2 (Fuldu, Maverick)
mlaker 2 (MeMe, BeyondTheGame)
Fuldu 1 (gashlycrumb)

Not voting: mlaker, Narninian, Uraj45, big_kahunia,

6 to lynch

I've prodded mlaker.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:20 am

Post by mlaker »

Sorry guys, for not posting much. I just kind of forgot about this. I will try to be more active now.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:31 am

Post by MeMe »

How 'bout you start
now
?
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:48 am

Post by mlaker »

O.K. I will. I think that we shouldn't just keep pulling suspicion out of no where and say...."Hmmm he said this one thing so that's scummy right...YEAH!!! Let's get him to claim and provide extra targets for the mafia!" We already got a claim from the DOC and then we pulled some other info and started another bandwagon! I wasn't posting in this game because of all the random ness!! I'm going to vote for MeMe who put the third vote on Argoti then started two bandwagons, and come on people lets just not jump on a random wagon just because hey! Someone thinks he might be possibly suspicious lets show some individuality!! You want my opinion so here it is!
Vote MeMe
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:13 pm

Post by MeMe »

Whoa - panic much?
mlaker wrote: I wasn't posting in this game because of all the random ness!!
Hmmm...didn't you just say that you weren't posting in this game because you "kind of forgot about" this? But if the
real
reason is the one I've quoted above, let me just say that you can't complain about the way it was played when you weren't playing.

Happy with my vote.
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:02 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

I only casted the vote to stir up the pot... in an attempt to get people more active... hopefully it has worked... I'm going to agree with MeMe for the time being and keep my vote on you...
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by Narninian »

I would be interested in hearing from Mlaker - he seems quite nervous with only 2 votes - I dont get a wholesome vibe.

VOTE: Mlaker
The extra in is for /in
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:55 am

Post by mlaker »

Once again another bandwagon led by MeMe on an innocent player, I can already tell that it will end up like this: I'll have to claim or you will lynch me. MeMe who I think is mafia will have many targets tonight including the DOC!! And you guys are just playing along.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:40 am

Post by Maverick »

Mlaker, I think there is much more that you could have said than just MeMe could be scum, and could kill the doc tonight...We already know that mafia can kill the doc tonight...That doesn't mean it's MeMe..She has been in a lot of the bandwaggons, but it is day 1 and there is nothing else to go by except for bandwaggons..So I'll 4th your vote count and
Vote: Mlaker

*Maverick*
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:52 am

Post by Uraj45 »

I'll hold my vote for now. 4 is enough, but picture an imaginary fifth vote there. The original reason for voting isn't nearly as important as the reaction to the votes.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:17 am

Post by mlaker »

Well bandwagonning has made me claim, notice my post when I said I would try to post more, MeMe pushes for more keeps vote. Trying to get much info for the scum, but as you'll lynch me if I don't claim here it is. I was told in my PM that I had lost my brothers and each night I could send in a name to see if that person was my bro, and if the person was I would become a mason with that person. Another innocent claimed, just another mafia target.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:32 am

Post by Narninian »

of course everyone who claims will be claiming as an innocent..... does anybody have something that could support his claim (being a 'brother')?
The extra in is for /in
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:03 am

Post by mlaker »

Gosh! Don't let more innocents come out! We've had to many claims already!
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:48 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

unvote: mlaker

That role claim is enough for me to take it off... Why because its way unconvetional..
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:23 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

I agree with mlaker. If you know for a fact that you are the brother, don't tell us. I'm willing to believe mlaker on this for now.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

I think forcing another role claim here is very dangerous and we all have a fair idea who is going to get killed tonight...

Thats why I'm going to
Vote: No Lynch

I rather not lynch anyone for now.. in order to limit the possible Mafia Targets for the time being... and its not going to put the town in more danger and will allow the investagators to gather evidence on people who have been pointed out as possible suspects..
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:57 pm

Post by Thoth »

vote count:

mlaker 3 (MeMe, Narninian, Maverick)
Uraj45 2 (Argoti, BlueSin)
BlueSin 2 (Fuldu)