KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 am

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: NEBULAR
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:06 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 549, KainTepes wrote:mexico belongs to teh UNITED NATIONS,, and it is in SOUTH AMERICA,, so its the UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 550, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: NEBULAR
Why are you voting them?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 158, KainTepes wrote:
In post 148, nebula wrote:Hawk and I are forming a townbloc. I think KainTepes can join.
wait,, what?? you were just questioning me EARLIER,,,, and why did you say FREDERICK can join your townbloc just because i voted him??

nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:12 am

Post by nebula »

In post 544, Sesq wrote:This slip here is really funny, you're like "Nobody knows what she will flip... OH YEAH i mean um, scum. They're scum. Totally." As if you're scum, you know that I'm town, but needed to append it to your message.
Gonna break my promise....sorries.

This is just plain bad. To call a legit response to your question a slip is ew-worthy. He's spot on that no one except scum knows alignment, and so it scummy to line up lynches.

But...I think you know this.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:12 am

Post by nebula »

In post 553, KainTepes wrote:
In post 158, KainTepes wrote:
In post 148, nebula wrote:Hawk and I are forming a townbloc. I think KainTepes can join.
wait,, what?? you were just questioning me EARLIER,,,, and why did you say FREDERICK can join your townbloc just because i voted him??
Did your invite get lost in the mail?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 am

Post by KainTepes »

i just dont understand why you say FREDERICK join your townbloc just because i voted him.............. if you believe i am town you would know that i DONT actually know frederick's role or alignment,, right???

nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by nebula »

In post 556, KainTepes wrote:i just dont understand why you say FREDERICK join your townbloc just because i voted him.............. if you believe i am town you would know that i DONT actually know frederick's role or alignment,, right???
Let me help. It was a joke:
In post 121, KainTepes wrote:CONFIRM MAFIA GOON,,
In post 135, KainTepes wrote:
Frederick is my SCUMBUDDUY,,

VOTE: FREDERICK B CAMPBAGE
You said you were a goon and Frederick was your scumbuddy. It was a joke to put you in a townbloc - especially that early.

I hate having to explain jokes :cry:
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 554, nebula wrote:
In post 544, Sesq wrote:This slip here is really funny, you're like "Nobody knows what she will flip... OH YEAH i mean um, scum. They're scum. Totally." As if you're scum, you know that I'm town, but needed to append it to your message.
Gonna break my promise....sorries.

This is just plain bad. To call a legit response to your question a slip is ew-worthy. He's spot on that no one except scum knows alignment, and so it scummy to line up lynches.

But...I think you know this.
Hiraki wasn't talking to me, they were talking to Riley.

Well, does me wanting you to be lynched tomorrow when I die (or today, or just asap) count as lining up lynches? If so, it's not really a scummy behavior, it's just setting forward plans, which I see as NAI. I don't really like the tactic (unless you're at risk of death like me), as it can often set your mind on someone too strongly in the face of new evidence, which isn't really good.

Surprised this post compelled you to reply, and how much you got wrong. This boycott on responding to me will only hurt you.
In post 545, Hiraki wrote:I know you're not trolling and that is the absolute most troubling part.
Sesq wrote:Also, where has toto been lining up lynches as you described?
The /entire/ deal is about lining up lynches.
Ok, so that's your entire case, where's the case evidence?

This isn't actually responding to my question.

PEDIT: You should make it obvious you're joking or else it will get used against you. That said, I'm not really buying the "joke" excuse on first listen.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Sesq »

Also, it isn't even a good joke. Or a joke.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:22 am

Post by nebula »

In post 558, Sesq wrote:Hiraki wasn't talking to me, they were talking to Riley.
How does that impact at all what I said?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:22 am

Post by KainTepes »

ok............ if it was just a joke then it explains the LOGIC OF FAULTINESS,,, UNVOTE:

i dont think SESQ is scum...... wagon speed too fast,, also she seems to come from a townie place

VOTE: BLUE BLOODED LIVERPOOOL SCOUSER

nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:23 am

Post by nebula »

Nah, BBT is town.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 560, nebula wrote:
In post 558, Sesq wrote:Hiraki wasn't talking to me, they were talking to Riley.
How does that impact at all what I said?
Because it wasn't a response to my question, and if it was I don't expect legitimacy out of Hiraki.
In post 561, KainTepes wrote:ok............ if it was just a joke then it explains the LOGIC OF FAULTINESS,,, UNVOTE:

i dont think SESQ is scum...... wagon speed too fast,, also she seems to come from a townie place

VOTE: BLUE BLOODED LIVERPOOOL SCOUSER
Hey look someone actually looked at my fucking pronouns for once.

That said, why BBT now?
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:25 am

Post by nebula »

In post 563, Sesq wrote:Because it wasn't a response to my question, and if it was I don't expect legitimacy out of Hiraki.
So change "your" to "her" and re-read. How does it change at all what I said.

This is scum flailing.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 am

Post by nebula »

Kain, you should really hop on the Sesq wagon. It's nice and warm. Elena should hammer. She's town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 558, Sesq wrote:Ok, so that's your entire case, where's the case evidence?
What? It's a the deal that me and Toto have been discussing for 3 pages. Fuck off, read it yourself, and feel free to ask questions.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 564, nebula wrote:
In post 563, Sesq wrote:Because it wasn't a response to my question, and if it was I don't expect legitimacy out of Hiraki.
So change "your" to "her" and re-read. How does it change at all what I said.

This is scum flailing.
It makes that particular aspect correct, but as for me accusing it of being a slip, I did it because of a direct contradiction in statements. Hiraki says:

"The fact that no one knows what Sesq will actually flip" indicates that Hiraki thinks that my wagon is a bit unsure, and then follows with

"(well except for scum).", in a very forced kind of way. So if Hiraki isn't scum, they at least don't have full confidence in my wagon.

I'm not flailing here, this point is of relative unimportance to me, but I think it's still worth opening discussion about.
nebula wrote:Kain, you should really hop on the Sesq wagon. It's nice and warm. Elena should hammer. She's town.
Emptily trying to get people on my wagon, and your "Elena should hammer, she's town" statement, coming from you, makes me distrust her more. It feels like you're trying to already cover her up if she hammers, as that'll look really bad when I flip.

PEDIT: Yes, I have, and it looks like toddlers flinging shit at each other. You haven't actually refuted his reasons for wanting to lynchplan, and it looks like you're dodging it because my townflip will end up with you getting lynched. Also, you haven't responded to Toto's prod to ask you to quote examples of Neb being town and you have instead used weak excuses like "i like the color". All this re-read has done is strengthen my scumread of you.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:01 am

Post by nebula »

In post 567, Sesq wrote:So if Hiraki isn't scum, they at least don't have full confidence in my wagon.
I don't have full confidence in your wagon. No town-aligned player, absent a cop with a guilty, should. Doesn't change the fact that I think you have a high probability of flipping red.

Also, what you said above is not a direct contradiction, it's a clarification. I don't see it sounding forced at all. Would you have preferred "Only scum will know what Sesq will flip." Semantics. It doesn't change the overall point at all.

You seem to be focusing on unimportant details...why?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 568, nebula wrote:
In post 567, Sesq wrote:So if Hiraki isn't scum, they at least don't have full confidence in my wagon.
I don't have full confidence in your wagon. No town-aligned player, absent a cop with a guilty, should. Doesn't change the fact that I think you have a high probability of flipping red.

Also, what you said above is not a direct contradiction, it's a clarification. I don't see it sounding forced at all. Would you have preferred "Only scum will know what Sesq will flip." Semantics. It doesn't change the overall point at all.

You seem to be focusing on unimportant details...why?
When I said "didn't have full confidence" I didn't mean that in the way that they have like, 90% confidence, like I do in yours, I meant that it seems to be more around 50-60 with him. I do agree that you should never have 100% confidence in a wagon, excluding cop with guilties (if sanities aren't a factor that is). It is both a clarification and a contradiction, as he says "nobody knows what sesq will flip" and then directly after "sesq will flip scum", which is pretty cut and dry. When I have confidence in something, say, me flipping town, I don't say it like "well who knows what im gonna flip but um, yeah, it's totally town guys!!!". I say I'll flip town because it's a factual truth (unless I end up surviving the rest of the game, and even then does that count as flipping town if you're alive when you win? Semantics). If he had said only scum will know what sesq will flip, that would have still been wrong, as I know what I'm going to flip, and that's VT. I do realize that this is not of extreme importance, but if anything catches my eye i'm going to talk about it, regardless of its apparent importance. You never know when one little word might be the key.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 am

Post by KainTepes »

COS BBT IS FROM SCOUSELAND,, he is here to steal our BRICKS

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 am

Post by KainTepes »

i am just kiidding of cousre LIVERPOOL is my favorite foodball team

nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:11 am

Post by nebula »

In post 569, Sesq wrote:You never know when one little word might be the key.
In post 569, Sesq wrote:When I said "didn't have
full
confidence" I didn't mean that in the way that they have like, 90% confidence, like I do in yours, I meant that it seems to be more around 50-60 with him.
Then why not just say he didn't seem to have confidence in the wagon? You're back tracking to make it fit your narrative. That's scummy.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Can we get votes back on Nebula? The yo-yoing back and forth onto and off of the wagon makes it easier for scum Nebula to escape the rope today …
In post 554, nebula wrote:This is just plain bad. To call a legit response to your question a slip is ew-worthy. He's spot on that no one except scum knows alignment, and so it scummy to line up lynches.
So Toto is scum then?

@Hiraki
– Same question to you ….
In post 564, nebula wrote:This is scum flailing.
Buzzword detected …

--
In post 526, Hawk wrote:Am I reading into this too much guys?
Looking at what you posted, reading it in context and assessing Sesq’s response my thoughts are – yes. Her explanation looks at least as likely, if not moreso, than what you think was going on there.

--
In post 538, Hiraki wrote:Right - there is no need to lie about it. We agree with this. We disagree in the fact where I do not necessarily think it is scummy to lie about it and you believe that lying about it is scummy.
Well I guess we will be agreeing to disagree. If Town Nebula has no reason to lie then unless you want to float Nebula = idiot Town lying just to lie for the lulz (which I don’t believe given the little I have seen of Nebula) then the logical conclusion is there is scum motivation in the deception.
In post 540, Hiraki wrote:Because he's been posting good and I haven't seen any major faults with his play.
Hmmm … need to mull this response over …
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Toto »

Yeah let me line the lynches again. Lynch me first. If i flip green lynch nebu. If that flip red powerlynch hikari
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”