Mini #138 Space and Sci Fi Mini-Mafia- FINALLY DONE!

Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:02 pm

Post by Vraak X »

"Captain, we've detected a group of intruders entering our quarters" -- reported Tuvok, the Security Officer for the U.S.S. Enterprise.

"Block them off --" Captain Kathryn Janeway, also known as SinisterOverlord, attempted to dodge her own peril. Ah! Why her! Why now! They knew she was innocent, how could she prove it!

"I'm afraid it's too late, Captain." With that, Tuvok drew out his phaser, and shot his beloved Captain. Then, he turned the phaser on himself and knocked himself unconscious.

Unfortunately, Captain Janeway had nothing to do with the malicious plot, and thus, another innocent has died.

CAPTAIN KATHRYN JANEWAY, USS VOYAGER, LYNCHED DAY 4 - INNOCENT
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:34 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Fight Sector Coordinates 0-0-2 mark 0-0.

An Eclipse Star Destroyer, dark as night, came out on the hunt as the Arbiter Jepakazul came into the stationside orbit. Someone, was leaving, but someone was going to hunt them down.

"Pilot, initiate maneuver Omega Seven" -- the Imperial Commander, standing on the bridge of the ESD, glared at the Arbiter in the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------
Protoss Thought-speak:

CROLA: Krolin, activate the plasma shield.

KROLIN: Aye, sir.

A green field engulfs the Jepakazul.

CROLA: Initiate the plasma cannons.

KROLIN: Negative, Sir. Plasma cannons are still being repaired.

CROLA: Damnit!

KROLIN: However, forward phase cannons are available.

CROLA: Activate them.

KROLIN: Aye, Sir.

A whirring sound ripples through the Jepakazul, as the forward phase cannons activate themselves.

CROLA: Prepare for battle.

"Pilot, activate communications with the enemy vessel." -- the Imperial commander glared to his subordinate at the comm station.

"This is Commander Cecil Derrin of the Imperial Fleet. Cut your engines and we will be very lenient in your interrogation!"

There was no response from the enemy vessel.

"Sir! The enemy vessel is activating an energy field!"

Commander Derrin watched as a green cloak engulfed the entire vessel, then watched as a magnified version on his personal command helm showed weapons brought forward.

"The bastards want war, the bastards will get it. Cease communications, activate armaments!"

Eclipse Star Destroyer: Identity Unknown

versus
Arbiter: Jepakazul

Battle commencing...

A plasma bolt from the Arbiter hits the Eclipse cruiser, dealing moderate amounts of damage to the shielding.

The Eclipse cruiser takes evasive action, firing a full volley of torpedos on the Arbiter. The green fielding around it takes moderate damage, and seems to fail in one part, the aft section.

The Arbiter takes evasive maneuvers to match.

The Eclipse cruiser comes to full stop, and launches another volley of -- this time, missiles -- towards the Arbiter. It concentrates a moderate firing of laser cannons towards the aft section of the Arbiter, where shielding begins to fail.

*explosions on the bridge*

CROLA: REINFORCE THE AFT SHIELDS!

Vice Commander Krey'lin: Unable to comply, Sir. There is no more power to reroute. Either we lose the shields completely or we let the aft shield be weak.

CROLA: DAMNIT, REINFORCE THOSE SHIELDS!

Vice Commander Krey'lin: I'm afraid I cannot do that, Sir.

CROLA: Dammmmm.............

Crola was unable to finish his last thought-speech as the bridge ripped to pieces, along with the rest of the vessel.

"Enemy vessel, destroyed." -- Lieutenant Naman reported to the Captain, Captain Vrey Drey'ska, a ... Twi'lekki? Odd.

Good. He thought.
He
will be very, very pleased.

-= Crola, Fenix -- DEAD

It is now Day 5. It will take 5 to lynch.
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:07 am

Post by sycko999 »

Vote: IS
, I was unable to investigate him last night, which means he was flying a ship.

- Pug
[color=green][size=75]"Only now, do you realize the folly of your follies. Prepare for oblivion, for which there is no preparation!" - O'Malley.[/size][/color]
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:42 am

Post by CoolBot »

Why does it mean that?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:55 am

Post by Coron »

Means he didn't want to die as far as I can tell.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:24 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Vote IS

IIRC, IS was supposed to get investigated to determine his allignment. I still wanted to lynch him yesterday, and he's a good lynch for today imo.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:46 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I didnt realize that being in my ship prevented investigations. Since when was that the case?

Could someone recap what everyone has claimed so far? I barely remember wat was happening here other than suspecting Jedi to be some cultist cloner.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:05 am

Post by sycko999 »

IS, how many people have you cloned? You're full of shit, why doesn't anyone see that IS is lying?

- Pug
[color=green][size=75]"Only now, do you realize the folly of your follies. Prepare for oblivion, for which there is no preparation!" - O'Malley.[/size][/color]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:45 am

Post by Coron »

You say that after TWO people have voted him already sycko... obviously they do
vote: IS
because it seems the correct corse of action at this point.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:16 am

Post by CoolBot »

sycko, could you explain this weird logic of yours:
sycko999 wrote:I was unable to investigate him last night, which means he was flying a ship.
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:30 am

Post by sycko999 »

If he is in a ship, then i can't send my Tok'Ra into his head to figure out his role. He was supposed to revive vickules anyway. So he killed Crola. Coron, i was one of the people voting him, and everyone either hasn't posted or doesn't think hes a cloner.

- Pug
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:39 am

Post by sycko999 »

Crola wrote:IS, when night comes, you should try to revive Viqles, I guess Jedi could take his DNA also, because the two roles shouldn't effect eachother. If you don't revive Viqles tonight, Jedi will have the DNA for tomorrow, and I also think we should lynch IS.

If he can't revive someone for this long, he's either lying, very unlucky, or Vraak X is using a rigged coin (just joking of course).

If we lynch you, and you are indeed inocent, we will have Jedi try to revive you, but so far, if you do have your claimed role, you've been pretty useless.
IS wrote:Fine with me, I still want Jedi investigated at some point to prove that he is or isnt an evil cloner though.
Why should we disagree?

- Pug
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:27 pm

I still want a recap of what everyone has claimed. Im suspecting that at least one scum is trying to get me lynched today.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:28 am

Post by DoomCow »

the claims for as far that I have them noted (believe it's all of them so far)

CoolBot: One of Nine, Borg. Proven by his lynch. Revival could make him part of cult.
Sycko999: claims Tok'Ra, cop. Proven by naming Crola right on day 1
IS: claims Kaminaon Prime Minister. Cloner.
JediKnight: claims Noktor, krakati cloner.
Coron: found to be from Star Trek Universe by CoolBot.

StD, me and Nanook are unclaimed.

As for the IS thing, I found myself suspicious about him ever after his claim. And am willing to vote, but for the sake of the game, I won't to allow for more discussion.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:12 am

Post by Coron »

I'm not sure I trust the number of cops we have claimed.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:54 am

Post by CoolBot »

We only have two, myself & sycko. If you have any question about me, Coron, just ask me to name your role, and I will do it. And right now, I believe sycko.

I doubt very much that both of our alleged cloners are innocent. I didn't receive any info on who revived me, and I'm not sure if I believe Jedi, if only because I found IS innocent. I'd very much like to hear from Jedi.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:58 am

Post by Coron »

I'm not so much doubting your copishness, rather the alignment of the other cop(sycko) and yours after being revived.
and also, perhaps the sanity when checking people not of your show.
In a mini 2 cops is quite a bit anyway.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:12 am

Post by CoolBot »

I see what you're saying; I just think it's more likely one of the cloners is scum.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:32 pm

Post by jediknight »

Hey fellas...I'm trying to get a house move-in ready and preparing for a church retreat. Bare with me.

So what do you want to know? I didn't suck DNA last night. Felt it was too risky and wanted to see IS prove himself. Suprise suprise....he failed to do so again. :roll:

I'll be shipping it again most likely this evening unless we got a doctor that isn't doing anything.

vote: IS
He might be a cloner but in my book he's just not helping town at all. Coolbot might not have any information about who cloned him but the truth remains...I did clone him. Which proves my role. And I'll tell you what....when the time comes for me to try and clone someone again I'll clone whoever you all want. My DNA sucking machine is at your service.
And I'm spent...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:20 pm

I believe that I was cleared by Coolbot before he was revived.

Vote: Nanook
Show

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:12 am

Post by jediknight »

I seem to recall that Coolbot searched the borg registry and made his investigations related to that. Am I just remembering wrong? Anyone with more time wanna go back and look for that nugget?

IS wouldn't show up on the borg registry if that was the case. I'd really like to see the post where Coolbot cleared IS. So IS care to point it out and further defend yourself?

Also, Coolbot professes that he got no information about his cloner. And while it doesn't prove anything because he could be lying, he will be the first to admit that he didn't get recruited into cult. I'm not sure why he seems lukewarm about the fact that I brought him back but the truth remains that I did. Proven fact. And like I said....I'll entertain the thought of attempting to raise anyone that is deemed necessary for town to win. Let me know.

Or we could wait for IS to actually try and USE his proclaimed 50% cloning possibility. :roll: I'm not holding my breath at this point.
And I'm spent...
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:35 am

Post by CoolBot »

Jedi, the reason I'm not sure about who revived me is because, well, I'm not sure who revived me. There are two claimed cloners, and I didn't receive anything regarding who revived me.

I do check the borg database, but I see no reason the borg can't have info on anyone else. Since all the players are on the same space station, it stands to reason we are in the same Galaxy, and the borg would have info on everyone. Besides, I didn't receive something along the lines of no info found on IS, but that he was innocent.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:44 pm

You know, at the end of the day, none of you really have anything suspicious to peg on me. Other than just Jedi's overzealousness to get rid of me. You should be wondering why he is so dead set on getting rid of another cloner when he cleared me as a guaranteed cop.

Might as well lynch the cloner, move on and see what the investigations bring. Besides, if no scum are dead yet, then at least one is lurking, if not two.
Show

sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by sycko999 »

//Bump
Why haven't we lynched IS yet? Mod i think we need some prods and a deadline.

- Pug
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:03 am

Post by sycko999 »

//Bump
Why haven't we lynched IS yet? Mod i think we need some prods and a deadline.

- Pug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”