SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:22 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

Ok here another version:
I am Demeter, goddess of agriculture. As the goddess of agriculture, I can talk to plants to hear what they say. Once each night, I speak to the plants to learn of the true intentions of another player/being/God/whatever. I win when the bad guys are gone.

Look as to STD spying on someone, It could be a role similar to a cop but he just views them. Like he would see a guy go into someother guy's house. I wouldn't see that. I just get an innocent or guilty result.
Fluffy Wuffy!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:36 am

Post by Phoebus »

Not impressed.
You did not address my concerns about assuming about Puzzle.
The fact that he was protecting you.
The fact that you investigated him the night you were put to sleep.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:03 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Phoebus wrote: The fact that he was protecting you.
We're looking for an SK here, why are you trying to find a connection with a mafia member?
World Champions!!!
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:52 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

Phoebus, WTF?

Puzzle wasn't protecting me. How could he? Look i chose whoever i wanted randomly. Don't blame me for falling asleep the night i chose puzzle. Are you trying to pin me with stupid accusations?

Vote Phoebus

Trying to get the town to look at me like I'm the scummy one when you are clearly it. You must be the SK.
Fluffy Wuffy!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Phoebus wrote: Stop assuming it and some godfathers have a night kill immunity. Or both. I've had ones with neither. So yeah. Now you know.

Yos is the Erinyes. He told us he saw STD out spying on someone. More likely he was a cop.
Yes. STD was spying on someone night 1. As I got that information by spying on him (well, being ordered to spy on him) I would guess that his investigative role worked in a way similar to mine; that is, he could probably spy on someone every night and see what they were doing instead of a straight "scum-not scum" kind of cop.

At this point, I'm VERY suspicious of SV, especally with her rush to put a second vote on Phobes; if she is pro-town, then the rush to put a second vote on someone when it's 3 to lynch is almost certanly not the right thing to do, and doing it in response to him stating suspicions about you (and not even voting for you) is even more suspicious looking.

On the other hand, Phobes keeps making comments like this:
Phobes wrote:Lauritz, if after having everything laid out so much for you, you still think I'm scum and kill me, if you're not scum yourself, you deserve to lose.
Again he insists on saying that "If you think I'm scum you must be scum or a bad player" and again dosn't give any actual reason for it. Phobes, at this point you should be high on everyone's suspect list, because you have no proof of your claim, and you claimed after almost everyone else. You keep repeating that your claim has logical flavor, which it does, but considering how well you seem to know Greek mythology I'm sure you would have no problem inventing a townie claim with convincing flavor, especally if you waited until almost everyone else had claimed so there was little risk of a counter-claim.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:14 am

Post by Phoebus »

STD was spying on someone night 1. As I got that information by spying on him (well, being ordered to spy on him) I would guess that his investigative role worked in a way similar to mine; that is, he could probably spy on someone every night and see what they were doing instead of a straight "scum-not scum" kind of cop.
Absolutes?
Conjecture.
Even probability in this case is far fetched. Two peeping toms?
Nah.

Nice reaction SV. Mature.
As cop, you are rushing into lynching me without dsicussion?
Well done.
No responsibility to the town to make sure maximum discussion takes place before lynching in a possible lynch or lose.
And you're calling me stupid.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:53 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

Psh,

Honestly. I don't give a poopie. Don't wanna believe me then fine. I didn't notice the vote count. If anyone has been in this game they all know that i don't pay very much attention. So i would rather choose to keep my vote. I think you are as scummy as scum can be.

Go ahead be very suspicious of me....I'm so worried..... :roll:

I'm not mafia. I ain't no SK. I'm the one and only cop. No side stories. No special abilities. Just plain old cop. Hmmm....the town might lose you say. Well everyone, ok fine.

unvote

happy?

Now don't get all "Holy shit!!!! SV is scum! Lynch her!!!!" coz i'm not. I don't know how else to say it. Gee whiz, um i guess i'm going to play the sacrificing townie role, go ahead. Lynch me. Lose the "real cop" and let the SK or last mafia win.

I'm waiting.
Fluffy Wuffy!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:28 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote: Sapphire Poopie
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:33 am

Post by Phoebus »

snowman wrote:We're looking for an SK here, why are you trying to find a connection with a mafia member?
I never addressed that.
I'm not convinced there's only one killer left. The traitor would prolly make it prudent that there is one more.

In any way, with Puzzle stating he didn't think Gaia was in, to him being fairly sure SV was her...doesn't make me comfortable.
With almost all OP char.s in this game, I'd bet good money SV is Atlas and he pumelled (sp?) BJ to death by throwing something big and heavy on him. Atlas was after all a big lug.
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:44 am

Post by d_rouge »

Phoebus wrote: No responsibility to the town to make sure maximum discussion takes place before lynching in a possible lynch or lose.
There's no way we could possibly be in a lynch or lose, even if there's still 2 killers (and I don't believe that to be the case) they're not on the same team.
Phoebus wrote: I never addressed that.
I'm not convinced there's only one killer left. The traitor would prolly make it prudent that there is one more.
I don't think so, because that would mean that at the start of the game the mafia was composed of 4 people and that's too much scum in a game this size.
World Champions!!!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:48 am

Post by Phoebus »

Remember, Fulud was Persephone, a traitor on the town's side.

That's making scum too weak then. It's quite likely they had a number of four, were amused by it and were balanced by the traitor. They could also have gained a new member once the traitor was revealed. Putting a traitor in a regulation scum group with no added beef is iffy if you ask me.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:57 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

I don't care anymore just kill me.
Fluffy Wuffy!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:47 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote Count...

SapphireVerde
--- 1 --- Phoebus
Phoebus
--- 1 --- d_rouge

Not voting
--- 3 --- SapphireVerde, Yosarian2, Lauritz Melchior

corrected.
Last edited by TBuG on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

PbuG,

I wish to be replaced.
Fluffy Wuffy!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:52 pm

Post by d_rouge »

PBug,

I'm voting Phoebus.
World Champions!!!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by TBuG »

Wow, both of you capitalized it wrong.

If I don't find a replacement by Saturday at noon, I will put the game on hold, because with three votes to lynch, a missing person could be a problem.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Phoebus wrote:Remember, Fulud was Persephone, a traitor on the town's side.

That's making scum too weak then. It's quite likely they had a number of four, were amused by it and were balanced by the traitor. They could also have gained a new member once the traitor was revealed. Putting a traitor in a regulation scum group with no added beef is iffy if you ask me.
It's also possible that there was some kind of non-killing mafia alligned role; like some kind of mafia mafia spy or something. In any case, her roleclaim dosn't make any sense flavor-wise, and it dosn't make any sense from a game balance point of view (seems like that would be a lot of investigative roles on the town side). At this point, I thing she's probably lying about her role.

vote:SV

(shrug) If we're going to lynch her, we might as well do it now, instead of making someone replace in, read the whole thing, and then get lynched. If people aren't sure and want to wait for a replacement to show up and give another defense, that'd be fine as well, but at this point I can't imagine much that would change my mind.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:02 am

Post by Phoebus »

Rouge...what more do you want?
Can you please go read over my posts again. At one point, you were sure I wasn't evil.
Btw...deaths have been role indicative. Scum (titans) were mysterious but lauritz's (an olympian's) was with the trident, somethign associated with him. If Hera killed, she'd most likely turn people into cows or drive them insane a la Hercules.
She was mostly jealous of women. There haven't been enough female roles in here for a motive. Think about it...
By the way, don't you think it would be wise to claim ability at this time?

I'm starting to get worried that you might've counter claimed a partner and in all, sold us a brilliant story, in which case I will have to lick Puzzle's shoes later. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:19 am

Post by TBuG »

Game on hold.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:05 am

Post by TBuG »

Game back on track, SaphireVerde is back as long as Phoebus stays away from her, whatever she meant by that.
Lauritz Melchior
Lauritz Melchior
Goon
Lauritz Melchior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:12 am

Post by Lauritz Melchior »

Phoebus, d_rouge has already claimed. He forced me to vote for Lubabah on day one.
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:23 am

Post by d_rouge »

Phoebus is trying to sell us speculations based on the flavor of the game as facts.

The fact is: we had three kills night 2, that suggests 1 mafia, 1 sk and 1 vig. After we lynched the 3rd mafia member (counting the traitor), we had a kill that was made in the same way as one of the kills of night 2 and that suggests that the SK is still around.

I'm happy with my vote.
World Champions!!!
Lauritz Melchior
Lauritz Melchior
Goon
Lauritz Melchior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:34 am

Post by Lauritz Melchior »

If the game doesn't end tonight, then who should I kill?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:02 am

Post by TBuG »

SapphireVerde
--- 2 --- Phoebus, Yosarian2
Phoebus
--- 1 --- d_rouge

Not voting
--- 2 --- SapphireVerde, Lauritz Melchior
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:48 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

Ah,

vote phoebus

Lm its up to you. I claimed cop, so right now i I find only one person guilty. And thats the person I'm voting for. But it doesn't matter really, Coz if I survive today I die tonight. So Lets get the day moving shall we.
Fluffy Wuffy!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”