Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Losing interest in this game. No one's listening. :/

@ Mod I'll be V/LA until Tuesday morning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Alright, hammer Enchant.

If RN ain’t even gonna be here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Go to night and RN’ll be back when we are

Dunno what “nobody listening” is referring to.

Most people had RN’s semi solve in their POE, and I moved from RN to Enchant.

RN/Enchant scum team.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by Skellen »

This is such a weird game.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Enchant

Can't wait to watch you to throw this game further.

Remember that it's FL/Kitty team.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 2.02 (final)

Enchant (4):
KittyTacky, Flavor Leaf, Nautical Dawn, Enchant
- Eliminated

Not Voting (3):
Random Nurse, Kop, Skellen

With 7 players alive, it took 4 to eliminate.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Aisa »

~*~ Elimination ~*~

Enchant was eliminated! They were…
Spoiler: Role
a
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome to Micro Normal 1092, Enchant
Nuclear Gandhi
! You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

You have no special abilities.

Win condition:

You win when at least one Townie is alive and all Mafia are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role and alignment.

~*~ Night 2 ~*~

Night 2 begins now and ends in (expired on 2023-10-11 18:00:00).

Submit any Night Actions to me by PM, or in a PT where I have indicated this is acceptable.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Aisa »

~*~ Death ~*~

KittyTacky died last night! He was...
Spoiler: Role
a
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome to Micro Normal 1092, KittyTacky! You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

You have no special abilities.

Win condition:

You win when at least one Townie is alive and all Mafia are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role and alignment.

~*~ Day 3 ~*~

Day 3 begins now and ends in (expired on 2023-10-18 18:10:00). With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.
Last edited by Aisa on Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 3.00

Not Voting (5):
Nautical Dawn, Random Nurse, Kop, Skellen, Flavor Leaf

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2023-10-18 18:10:00).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Time to mass claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

bugspray
(5):
TheHoldSteady, Enchant,
Skellen, Random Nurse, Kop

Enchant
(4):
KittyTacky,
Flavor Leaf, Nautical Dawn,
Enchant

Interesting that all 5 alive have been on exactly 1 misfade. I think I'm gonna do some VCA.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Skellens the only one that was on the Enchant Day 1 Wagon, Holdsteady, and Bugspray. 3 that ended up being all town.

RN/Kop ends on Bugspray on Day 1, and yesterday, they were the 2 most absent. It did go by decently fast, but it still kinda feels like they were waiting. I wish Enchant didn't self hammer, and we got to see one of the other 3 hammer.

ND has also been pushing behind, like they got the wagon on Holdsteady through, and then they helped push Enchant. I can see them being possible scum, but I dont really think it would make sense for them to be with Skellen, who is the immediate thought of their partner. They've connected themselves too much to Skellen imo, so their most likely partner would be with one of RN/Kop if scum.

I remember thinking Bugspray had both scum on it based on how that went down, but ND's the only one on the Holdsteady from Day 1 and Enchant Day 2 with me, and they both flipped town.

Skellen, im kind of town reading despite being on all 3 of those wagons I mentioned. I just think that in addition to their comment of the gamestate being weird is townie.

Conclusion: It's some combination of ND/RN/Kop.

ND/Kop is a strong team here. It makes sense why Kop would sit out yesterday if ND was on Enchant and is their partner.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ND/Kop - Explained above.

RN/Kop - Semi distanced yesterday, both were at the end of Bugspray wagon, this team avoided Enchant almost entirely, and I wish Enchant let one of them hammer. The way the interacted with the game yesterday reeked of scum getting in their two cents and letting townies disrupt each other.

RN/ND -Kind of similar to ND/Kop, but with RN. ND was hard pushing Holdsteady, and RN took the opposite approach. Holdsteady wasn't a big misfade choice for RN, and I think Holdsteady death directly created an Enchant vs FL. And ND helped push it from behind.

I can't really choose which one I think is most likely because I have been town reading ND, but I might be in a little bit of a pocket. That being said, it makes me lean RN/Kop but when I lean RN/Kop I think I'm getting worked by ND.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So I'm a 1-shot Weak Friendly Neighbor. Targeted Kitty Night 1.
In post 146, Flavor Leaf wrote:
W
ell, if it’s best for the game to move forward

E
veryone can agree,

A
t least Holdsteady came across townie. I was already lean town based on the RN thing, but I think scum would take advantage of the situation

K
nowing that Bugs and Nuclear likely aren’t partners, and that Nuclear stayed on bugs, I definitely wanna cross them off as a potential pairing

F
uck, though, still annoying that that’s what got that started, the entire thing was me saying they likely weren’t partnered, that’s just so much if they were

N
ow I’ll take a little break, and let people come in, i guess
One of my last posts of Day 1 in case I died people would know I targeted Kitty.
In post 462, Flavor Leaf wrote: Well, Meow

Multiple times Enchant kept talking about my absurd town read on Kitty. A lot of times, I just thought they were role fishing me.

Kop or ND, at least one of them being scum here is entirely apparent, if not both. The kills were smart. The dayplay has been smooth for them. Either of them can be teamed with RN instead of each other, but it's clear it's at least one of them, which really takes Skellen out of the running almost always here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 164, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 162, Random Nurse wrote:
Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.
I put it there as a joke and didn’t bother to move it because I haven’t decided where I want to vote for real. I can unvote for now though.

UNVOTE:

Took me a minute to figure out where you got the Day 2 thing, by “tomorrow” I meant irl-tomorrow and not D2.

I don't like this unvote manner, it feels too much like trying to appease.
In post 174, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
I scumread them about equally, THS is just where my focus is right now, plus they haven't had much pressure yet and I'm curious how they react to it.

If you scum read them equally, surely you push all slots in order to try gain a better read, rather than sitting on one waiting to see how they react to pressure?
In post 304, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 185, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 151, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
This is bewildering to me

You all kept asking "THS, why the table?" and I kept re-explaining and then I'm scum for explaining it too much?
In post 219, TheHoldSteady wrote: I don't know what differently you want me to have done here. Dawn's only case against me was that I responded to the same question three different people asked me three times? That I stopped your seemingly incorrect push on Nuke and asked the people who weren't contributing to post so we had more content? Should I have just ignored the repeated questions? What difference would that have made?
I don't scumread you for "explaining it too much," I scumread you because you made a series of posts that looked to me like you were overly concerned with looking towny.

You've also made it out like a bunch of people were questioning you when that's not what happened. For example, all I said was that the table was NAI, but the response was this:
In post 47, TheHoldSteady wrote: It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
This response feels defensive as you've already explained your view and my post wasn't even saying anything about you.

I guess the timing of kind of looks like it was directed at you? Did you think it was? It wasn't. It makes a little more sense if you did think that though.
In post 230, TheHoldSteady wrote: Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

Like God, I'm scum read for knowing what I need to do to win the game.

It was a laughably weak case and I think you're scum for calling it good.
Literally no one bases a scumread on "they did too many town things" and this isn't a good-faith representation of my case even if you are town.

What does towny look like? I've seen cases pushed based on he's trying to hard to look towny and it's not a good enough reason for me personally to think their scum because they are trying too hard to look towny.
In post 466, Flavor Leaf wrote: Y’all really like minimizing it the case.
looking back, this post by Kop looks rough. If they're scum, ND town, it's hard minimizing the case ND was making. If they're scum/scum, it's pure scum theatre and picking the other side of ND's post, so I think Kop is always just scum here. They also weren't around much yesterday, and said the team was RN/Enchant probably, but then was mia during Enchant push.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Skellen »

This game has so weird kills. My secret take was everyone who genuinely bought into Enchant's fake Mason claim might have slipped being VT (if town), yet scum targeted exactly in these. It's not that Kitty was that hard to vote out, I think only FL and later me had him as town? So maybe low info kill and scum doesn't want to risk to reveal too much hitting elsewhere? Anyway, the kill choices seem to come from a defensive mindset imo.

Funnily I was about to go hard against FL if he would have claimed a pr for reasons above, however his claim is actually... quite good I think. It looks pretty plausible to me and it goes well hand in hand with Kitty reinforcing that he is sheeping FL on Enchant next day. Thinking about it, ironically scum might have interpreted that as Kitty having an inno on FL. That scenario might as well reinforce the plausibility of FL's claim.

I think the only question that comes up for me why did you target Kitty? Weren't you townreading him on D1 anyway?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Skellen »

Needless to say, I am just VT.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Skellen »

@Kop:
In post 536, Skellen wrote: I kind of want him to explain his progression on THS. He disliked him at first for his willingness to hammer so early, yet thought he made 1-2 townie posts that wouldn't redeem his earlier play (he never explained more here besides the hammer thing), just to take a chop at ND herself and her case on THS. like, it doesn't really feel he belived in a THS scumread that he kind of implied.

Why the particular focus on ND btw?
Well, D2 was a bit rushed, but I still would like to hear from you about this.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 588, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kop or ND, at least one of them being scum here is entirely apparent, if not both. The kills were smart. The dayplay has been smooth for them. Either of them can be teamed with RN instead of each other, but it's clear it's at least one of them, which really takes Skellen out of the running almost always here.
I can follow your train of thoughts about most things you said, what takes me out here though? I mean, I get your townread, but why makes it unlikely for me to be teamed with Kop/RN?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Skellen »

RN/Kop seems like the most likely solve to me on first sight. It feels so strange, because it would basically mean scum were pretty passive through the whole game while town simply killed each other.

I was hard town on ND for the simple reason that my personal rule of thumb is if another player has independent of yourself often the same observations or is triggered by the same things then this person is simply just as well town. Also no real motive for killing THS, that Enchant would turn so strongly against FL next day wasn't really a thing to expect. I feel I need to review her, because elo and due to the Enchant elimination happening so fast. It really didn't helped, that town selfhammered here so early.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 590, Skellen wrote: This game has so weird kills. My secret take was everyone who genuinely bought into Enchant's fake Mason claim might have slipped being VT (if town), yet scum targeted exactly in these. It's not that Kitty was that hard to vote out, I think only FL and later me had him as town? So maybe low info kill and scum doesn't want to risk to reveal too much hitting elsewhere? Anyway, the kill choices seem to come from a defensive mindset imo.

Funnily I was about to go hard against FL if he would have claimed a pr for reasons above, however his claim is actually... quite good I think. It looks pretty plausible to me and it goes well hand in hand with Kitty reinforcing that he is sheeping FL on Enchant next day. Thinking about it, ironically scum might have interpreted that as Kitty having an inno on FL. That scenario might as well reinforce the plausibility of FL's claim.

I think the only question that comes up for me why did you target Kitty? Weren't you townreading him on D1 anyway?
I wasn’t trying to die, and it was all really gut on Kitty.

It was also early Day 1, and the Bugspray wagon happened fast, and I didn’t want to muddy my crumb up with the Weak modifier
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 593, Skellen wrote:
In post 588, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kop or ND, at least one of them being scum here is entirely apparent, if not both. The kills were smart. The dayplay has been smooth for them. Either of them can be teamed with RN instead of each other, but it's clear it's at least one of them, which really takes Skellen out of the running almost always here.

I can follow your train of thoughts about most things you said, what takes me out here though? I mean, I get your townread, but why makes it unlikely for me to be teamed with Kop/RN?
The partner tinfoil I had with you was Enchant.

I don’t really see you killing Holdsteady this game.

It was kind of a dumb kill if you were scum to kill Holdsteady, and i don’t really think scum has been ‘dumb’ this game.

Plus, if you’re scum, it’s probably with Kop or ND.

i think ND pocketing you as scum makes much more sense than you pocketing ND that hard or ND and You being scum together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 594, Skellen wrote: RN/Kop seems like the most likely solve to me on first sight. It feels so strange, because it would basically mean scum were pretty passive through the whole game while town simply killed each other.

I was hard town on ND for the simple reason that my personal rule of thumb is if another player has independent of yourself often the same observations or is triggered by the same things then this person is simply just as well town. Also no real motive for killing THS, that Enchant would turn so strongly against FL next day wasn't really a thing to expect. I feel I need to review her, because elo and due to the Enchant elimination happening so fast. It really didn't helped, that town selfhammered here so early.
This.

I think Holdsteady was killed so people would go onto Enchant, not Enchant on to me.

Because I was pushing Enchant slot throughout Day 1.

This also makes me look bad after Enchant and I go at it.

Kop/RN both hopped onto Bugspray at the end, and RN somehow knew Holdsteady was town, and in a different way expressed than Kitty did.

I can scum case all 3 of the others without really trying.

You, I have to try. And Occam’s Razor, you’re town.

If you’re scum, you played 4d chess, and I don’t really believe that you did here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think scum distances today, hoping for a victory, but preparing for 3p Elo.

One misvote on me, or the wrong townie of the 3 of them wins the game for scum, so take this day phase slow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just reread RN’s ISO, and I actually thought it was a lot scummier than it was, but really only the read on THS pinged me, but I can see them doing that as town too, so I don’t think it’s enough for me to really say they’re scum for sure here.

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”