Papi Bear
Papi Bear
Goon
Papi Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Papi Bear »

2.) Not really.. I tend to make mistakes often.
3.) A month? (refer to the records)
4.)1st game (not in this site) participated but founded scum read
1st Newb game - Noobtown read
1st Marathon game - too fast.. O.o My scum team got screwed because of one inactive scum so I've done it alone one point.
One game not on this site - Poor RQS giving that got me lynch early
Open Games - one vengeful game (kondi was there).. Hard to say but "one troll game". I was an innocent child on that game and since I'm conf town, I just trolled and being unhelpful..
This game - more sheeping and lurking. instant kill if I'm gonna troll as town and be probably banned for it so I say I not trolling on this game.

One question for you.. I think you've suspecting me since D1. Why?
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by syndromeofadown »

Day 3 Vote Count #2

Papi Bear (2)
- Elmo TeH AzN, Alchemist
BK201 (1)
- Papi Bear

Not Voting
- BK201, Maxwell, Cynic Clinic, Dazzy

Day 3 deadline:

(expired on 2012-07-12 12:03:12)
[/size][/align][/area]
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
[/color]
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Alchemist »

So I'll take that as english isn't your first langauge?
Papi Bear
Papi Bear
Goon
Papi Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Papi Bear »

yes.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Alchemist »

what is your native language
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Alchemist »

vote: dazzy
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by maxwell »

Honestly, I thought papi bear was scum comparing his meta to his other game (where he at least tried to be helpful as town) until his actions right now and now I'm considering he might be town. regardless, believe it's optimal to lynch the last mafia today and remove a source of kills, and Dazzy or CC look much more likely to be mafia at the moment. Will go into detail in a bit.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Alchemist »

please do
Papi Bear
Papi Bear
Goon
Papi Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Papi Bear »

In post 604, Alchemist wrote:what is your native language

that would be telling my location.. Let say I'm one of some lucky Asians that knows how to speak English..
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Cynic Clinic »

I'm not looking for a response to this comment but I can not for the life of me figure out why AModestProposal was killed.

VOTE: BK
I'd rather get the mafia than a werewolf right now.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 609, Cynic Clinic wrote:I'm not looking for a response to this comment but I can not for the life of me figure out why AModestProposal was killed.

Why would you rather get mafia than a werewolf?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by maxwell »

oh wait, my error, I mixed up the two in my head and thought you were saying the opposite.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by maxwell »

Okay. lane's early vote on elmo doesn't look like interactions with a teammate, looks like an attempt to start a serious wagon on elmo. Jackal's vote on papi bear looks like an opportunistic one, as does his vote on CC actually, so even though CC defending jackal was awkward I doubt they're partnered. Leaves BK201/alchemist/Dazzy as possible partners. If alchemist is mafia he'd have to have an absurd hard-on for bussing a partner that wasn't really getting voted by anyone. Granted, this is a possibility but needs to be weighed against BK201 and Dazzy. Bk201 has basically zero logic or justification for most of his votes day 1 which makes him look bad, reasoning on alchemist is interesting although I'm not sure I buy into it. Not a lot of interaction between him and lane/jackal. However, what's interesting is how Dazzy reads the slot (apologies for quotestripes but I think here it warrants being done):

In post 43, Dazzy wrote:Not really seeing laneScum at the moment. I do agree that the typos need to stop.

I'm a bit more concerned with Papi and Kondi, who are blatantly sheeping Whiskers.

@Papi: What does lane being paranoid say about his alignment? Why?

@Kondi: Which part of Whiskers' case is strongest in terms of convincing you of lane's scumminess?

first mention, "not really seeing" the scumread on lane - not an out and out townread, just a dismissal of the accusations

In post 50, Dazzy wrote:VOTE: Kondi
Better than lane. Paul needs to be watched as well.

In post 159, Dazzy wrote:
Lane - Early town tells are holding him as town for now. Town-null.

calls him town-null, again without any explanation.

In post 238, Dazzy wrote:As for Lane. One sentence: Early town-tells (namely being careless with posting) in combination with a generally null-read have me leaning laneTown, so I also would not be terribly interested in a lane lynch at this time. 1Null + 1Town + 0Scum = Null-town. (this is arbitrary by the way, not actual town points or w/e)
Again comes off with a weak townread on lane with the only explanation being "careless posting" which I don't understand as a towntell at all, from what i can tell lane's carelessness was mainly a result of phone-posting and not related to carelessness in wording or anything like that.

#238, #239 have Dazzy attacking paul, whose scumread was lane. Looks like a possible chainsaw defense. in #278 Dazzy says whiskers is town but then mentions he COULD be scum and again it's based on him suggesting running up lane. #282 and #283 are attacking alchemist, who is attacking lane. Definitely looks like chainsaw defense at this point, attacking the people who attacked lane to try to discredit them.

And then jackal replaces in, and we get this chestnut:
In post 577, Dazzy wrote:This is a bad lynch. Not necessarily because of jackal's play but because of how it is building.

once again doesn't out and out defend jackal, just says the lynch is bad for other reasons. Definitely get the feeling that Dazzy is scum with Jackal/lane from this, they've consistently indirectly defended the slot all game.

VOTE: Dazzy
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Alchemist »

welp. well maxwell is town

and I THINK papi is just derp town

@elmo. this leaves things pretty open and shut xD
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Alchemist »

CC+BK for wolves
(dat wifomy post from BK, dat whiskers interaction from CC)

Elmo cant be. If you are, well, fuck you man and I cant read for shit. :P
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Cynic Clinic »

I might switch my vote to Dazzy. Was not aware of all that lanebuddying.

dazzy has 2 votes currently? is this a premature step putting at L-1?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am

Post by maxwell »

I wouldn't object to a L-1 vote, but wouldn't want to see a hammer at least until BK201 has a chance to post something. Don't think scum would quickhammer today though so it's not a concern. (also I wouldn't term it 'buddying', but that's semantics)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 609, Cynic Clinic wrote:I'm not looking for a response to this comment but I can not for the life of me figure out why AModestProposal was killed.

Looking at his one post (obviously not an asset to us), its likely wolves were aiming to kill mafia. This makes perfect sense when you consider my theory on alchemist wanting to lynch the monk for being the monk, b/c he can not be a wolf.

Dazzy probably is jackal's partner, good catch there.
In post 614, Alchemist wrote:CC+BK for wolves
(dat wifomy post from BK, dat whiskers interaction from CC)

Elmo cant be. If you are, well, fuck you man and I cant read for shit. :P
Alchemist, its really not wifom, its common sense what a scum team would do, kill confirmed towns. Your goal is to kill the other scum team as well, and when you do the monks/masons would be confirmed town depending on who's alive.
Dazzy is probably the mafia.
Alchemist and Papi are probably the wolves.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 550, BK201 wrote:I think I just figured out one of the scum teams.

Alchemist is scum for leaping on Jackal for being a Monk. Guess who wants Monks dead? Werewolves do. B/c Monks 100% can not be Werewolves, so once the other team is wiped out, the Monk(s) would then be confirmed town.

But what really made me notice this was the fact that Whiskers was killed by Werewolves! I didn't think about it until a moment ago but why the hell was Whiskers killed? He had 3 or 4 votes on him all day. They obviously killed him b/c he was a Monk. Alchemist wants to get Jackal lynched so they can spend their NK somewhere else xD

Interestingly enough this Monk focus is also the attempted counter-wagon to his partner Papi-Bear. If not well, there's another scumteam, but the counter-wagon makes more sense.

With this pathetic activity I won't bother starting a new wagon, but keep this in mind for tomorrow.
All of this still stands. Alchemist is almost certain not the be mafia, so he didn't know what jackal was. He just wanted to lynch the monk. And today, after Elmo voted Papi-Bear in a "nothings changed" fashion, Alchemist made sure to redirect. He is right that taking out the last mafia is better for us, but its also better for him as with less people and still 2 wolves there is more chance for the mafia to hit one of them.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 590, Alchemist wrote:

We herpderp and lynch town today, it becomes 3v3 (2 werewolves 1 mafa 2nks). three things can happen here by my reckoning. lets assume 1 maf kills town and 1 maf kills maf. it'd be 2v2 or 2v1v1 - both of these are unwinnable situations for the town (day breaks 4 people lynch a maf, maf kills, 1town1scum gg). maf kills 2 towns, gg mafia draw together. mafia cross kill each each other, making it 3v1 - which would be the best outcome giving an ML before lylo.

We lynch a werewolf today, it becomes 4v1v1 (1 maf, 1 wolf, 2nks). here there is a chance mafgroups can cross kill each other and we automatically win, unlike the above. if not, the situation is 2v1v1 (unwinnable for town maf draw-victory) or 3v1. (very winnable for town).

We lynch a mafia today, it becomes 4v2 (2 werewolves 1nk). we will move into 5man lylo with 2 wolves and 3 town. Not as attractive as a 3v1 situation but more solid
Lynching a wolf is the best option, even by your own description. Do you guys not see that too?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 am

Post by BK201 »

VOTE: Alchemist
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 am

Post by BK201 »

chance to auto-win, chance at 3v1.
there is the chance we auto-lose but 5man lylo doesnt sound very promising either. In 2 other circumstances we have a better chance than the 5man lylo.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Alchemist »

Bk, if I'm fucking town and you're an idiot if you dont realize that.

If we lynch a werewolf, there is a chance we can automatically lose during the night. I dont want to take that risk.

If we lynch a mafia, its cut-and-dry and we have lylo tomorrow plain and simple. Assuming I dont get NK'd, which I probably will thinking about it - I can win for the town in that situation.

I'm squirrely on Papi|BK ugh need to think
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Alchemist »

Also there is a slim chance Elmo is a werewolf but I dont think thats the case
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by maxwell »

BK, there's something I don't understand about your reasoning. why does wolf-alchemist prefer to lynch jackal and NK someone else? Why couldn't he just...lynch someone else and NK Jackal? I don't see how it makes any difference whatsoever.

Return to “Completed Open Games”