populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:57 am

Post by populartajo »

We lynch Musher today and if he comes up town we evaluate things with new results.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:37 am

Post by Musher333 »

og smokedank2 wrote:
Didn't realise you were voting for yourself
hey did you ever tell everybody why you think i'm scummy?

oh wait i think your argument was "townies dont swear" if i remember correctly[/quote]

No there was more than that, firstly you seem to pray on weak players:
day 1
you start on demonking for no reason, say its random then press on even though you have no reason, he is replaced by Alabaska and you continue till people start on mathius.
Day 2
With Mathius dead you restart on Alabaska who tries to tell us that she role-blocked you on Night 1 so thus your investigation is false, when she tries to tell us this you push harder.
Day 3
You weren't the reason behind the lynch.
Day 4
You see that i am not the best at defending myself and push on me, i continuously show that what you are saying is daft, like when you say
og smokedank2 wrote:
Didn't realise you were voting for yourself
hey did you ever tell everybody why you think i'm scummy?

oh wait i think your argument was "townies dont swear" if i remember correctly[/quote] Well actually ive pointed on Alabaska saying this before and you said as your 'awesome defense' something along the lines of omg you bullshitting faggot. heres my question, do you think if you swear it improves the chances of people believing you? and seen as you ask why i think your scummy i cant seem to remember why you think im scummy, care to say or is it coz im a 'bullshitter'.

Nearly forgot, as lulu put it earlier, you seem to be investigating people to show results that suit you eg lulu is against you so you 'prove' she is town by your investigation, you think alabaska will be easy to topple so you 'investigate' her and find her scum (this was right but your reasons for saying so are a bit misty)
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

lulu muumuu in Post 347 wrote:
mustafa 15 wrote: The way to find this out for sure is to investigate me tonight, as my role pm implies that I drink. If you find that I don't drink, than we can assume that you are paranoid, and if you find that I do drink, then we will need to do some more thinking.
are you kidding me? how are we supposed to confirm that?? based on your merit?

the only way for us to know anything for sure is to get a confirmed result on someone, which means lynching someone that's already been "investigated"

@alabaska if you're town, don't forget town wins when all threats to the town have been defeated, even if that means you get sacrificed.

this way we find out who's lying, or who's wrong about their role. if you are an insane cop, "insane" is not going to be part of your role pm. if you're a tracker, i would hope it says "tracker" in your role PM and not "cop".

why is this hard? can't remember if i was voting anyone but
unvote, vote Alabaska J
Then just a few posts later
mustafa15 in Post 358 wrote:I would say that we are doing a lot of guessing without any real action. Sorry Alabaska, but lynching you will give us a lot for information, so I'm going to
vote Alabaska J
. It's possible that you are townie, I'm not as sure as I would like to be, but if you are scum then we have a confirmed cop, and if not then we are... stuck... Also, if DoS could investigate Alabaska tonight, then we would get some more info. Does this plan sound good to you guys?
and lulu responds
lulu muumuu in Post 359 wrote:i don't like this plan. :shock: if alabaska gets lynched we can't investigate him tonight :P
Currently doing a reread and saw this which is vote worthy for now.
vote: lulu muumuu
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ill let lulu answer but Greasy, do you think she's scum even with OG results?
Call me Tajo.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

Greasy Spot wrote:
lulu muumuu in Post 347 wrote:
mustafa 15 wrote: The way to find this out for sure is to investigate me tonight, as my role pm implies that I drink. If you find that I don't drink, than we can assume that you are paranoid, and if you find that I do drink, then we will need to do some more thinking.
are you kidding me? how are we supposed to confirm that?? based on your merit?

the only way for us to know anything for sure is to get a confirmed result on someone, which means lynching someone that's already been "investigated"

@alabaska if you're town, don't forget town wins when all threats to the town have been defeated, even if that means you get sacrificed.

this way we find out who's lying, or who's wrong about their role. if you are an insane cop, "insane" is not going to be part of your role pm. if you're a tracker, i would hope it says "tracker" in your role PM and not "cop".

why is this hard? can't remember if i was voting anyone but
unvote, vote Alabaska J
Then just a few posts later
mustafa15 in Post 358 wrote:I would say that we are doing a lot of guessing without any real action. Sorry Alabaska, but lynching you will give us a lot for information, so I'm going to
vote Alabaska J
. It's possible that you are townie, I'm not as sure as I would like to be, but if you are scum then we have a confirmed cop, and if not then we are... stuck... Also, if DoS could investigate Alabaska tonight, then we would get some more info. Does this plan sound good to you guys?
and lulu responds
lulu muumuu in Post 359 wrote:i don't like this plan. :shock: if alabaska gets lynched we can't investigate him tonight :P
Currently doing a reread and saw this which is vote worthy for now.
vote: lulu muumuu

next time don't analyze solely by reading "view all posts by" because you obviously took that out of context.
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

EBWOP

in case you didn't get it, i was all for an alabaska lynch that day when mustafa said we should investigate alabaska that night. hence my "distaste" for the plan of investigating alabaska
the night after his lynch

@PT you really bought that?
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

lulu muumuu wrote:EBWOP

in case you didn't get it, i was all for an alabaska lynch that day when mustafa said we should investigate alabaska that night. hence my "distaste" for the plan of investigating alabaska

Ok, I did misread that. Sorry about that. I originally thought you were saying you didn't like his vote on Alabaska while you yourself had a vote on Alabaska. I guess I didn't read Mustafa's whole post. Sorry for the error in my reading.

@ populartajo: What results are you referring too?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by populartajo »

Greasy are you reading the game? OG claime bartender and she told us that lulu drank like DoS and not like Alabaska.

At this moment I think that we can win this game IF AND ONLY IF we think OG is sort of a believable cop. We only have one scum to go, Im the doc and I can protect OG one more night for one more result in LyLo obviously between Greasy and Musher.
Now the only thing we need to know is that i we can trust OG's result and proceed that way.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by populartajo »

lulu muumuu wrote:EBWOP

Thats why I asked him if he still posted that knowing the results.
Call me Tajo.
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by og smokedank2 »

musher you havent said anything that proves i am scummy, you say i prey on weak players but how is that scummy? alabaska was a weak player? so i'm scummy for finding/lynching scum? in other words, i'm scummy for successfully scumhunting?

basically your argument is that scumhunting is scummy, but i guess doing nothing all game is ok by you
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by Musher333 »

og smokedank2 wrote:musher you havent said anything that proves i am scummy, you say i prey on weak players but how is that scummy? alabaska was a weak player? so i'm scummy for finding/lynching scum? in other words, i'm scummy for successfully scumhunting?

basically your argument is that scumhunting is scummy, but i guess doing nothing all game is ok by you
There is a difference between scum hunting and preying on weak players, taking out players that aren't too good at defending solely for that reason and faking results from them and to others at your liking isn't being town.

And doing nothing? Im pretty sure if you take out swearwords which provide nothing to the case you are presenting then i have contributed more than you have.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Ok I've finished reading this game and I am thoroughly confused. We have so much going on I don't know who to believe.

OG claims to be a cop that knows whether people drink or not. Well we can't disprove that at the moment. All of his investigations seem to be convenient at best.
populartajo claims to be the doc after previously claiming vanilla. Says he protected OG everytime. We have no way to prove it and no way to disprove it.
Lulu claims vanilla and then is investigated by OG and he says she drinks.

Well all this info is circumstantial at best. It is a nice tale but really can't be proven.

Musher was against the notion of a SK, claiming 2 groups instead. lulu points out in Post 511 that Musher hasn't placed many votes. Actually at the end of all 3 days Musher was not voting anyone. Could be a SK restriction I don't know cause he did place votes just not at the end each Day.
vote: Musher333
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:18 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

Musher333 wrote:There is a difference between scum hunting and preying on weak players, taking out players that aren't too good at defending solely for that reason and faking results from them and to others at your liking isn't being town.
1) i dont think anyone i went after was a weak player but the fact is that i made cases against two of the three caught scum and called out the third early on. if i hadn't "preyed on the weaker players", these scum would still be alive. but again, how is "preying on weaker players" even scummy? this is an indictment of playstyle, not scumminess

2) when did i ever make up results? name one result i made up. so far i've been right on every result i've made, including alabaska not drinking (if you remember, he flipped as a robot, robots dont drink afaik). if youre going to spout off this shit, at least cite it with examples
And doing nothing? Im pretty sure if you take out swearwords which provide nothing to the case you are presenting then i have contributed more than you have.
again another shriek at my swear words. i made a good case against malthisus, against alabaska and against you. that's easily more than you've done all game. i would go so far as to say that i've done more this game day than you've done all game. and again i'll bold this for you:
swear words dont magically erase content in posts, and townies are as likely to use swear words as scum. you bringing them up does not help anyone find scum nor is it even a relevant attack on my play. it is instead an attack on me and my vocabulary, which again is NOT RELEVANT TO THIS GAME.
stop bringing it up as if it is a master point against me.
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

greasy you say my night action choices are convenient. tell me who you would have investigated each night if you were me, if you think they are so convenient.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Musher333 »

Yet you havn't restated your case against me, i can't remember it being anything apart from not voting much (no more substantial than your convinient investigations).

@Greasy- I counted the SK as a second group, they aren't scum but are anti town thus are a second group, that ain't half twisting my words >.<
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

og smokedank2 wrote:so i looked at musher's post history and wasnt very impressed with it. he talks mostly about me, in fact most of his post history is about me or stuff related to my role. he does very little scumhunting, most of his stuff is flavor speculation or being pissed at me for swearing. he mentions thinking mal was scummy for voting lemming but never pursues it, he just recently has gotten all up in arms about greasy spot's hammer (something i think is pretty weak). it feels like he picked greasy out of self-preservation but i admit i havent looked over greasy yet. so basically he does almost no scumhunting and in the entire game only discusses the scumminess of three people: me, mal (briefly) and greasy (only just now), and has only voted twice, first for me and then later for greasy.

he mentions the sk once:
musher wrote:A seriel killer would be possible i guess but why wouldnt they have killed someone yesterday, or else if they did the scum didnt.
in speculation about alabaska before the flip, and also pats the sk on the back after the night:
musher wrote:Wow, NK'ing scum is odd, well whoever it is that did it nice job, we can't have any scum left surely as thats number 3, that just leaves whoever killed the scum if as pop pointed ou there is a seriel killer.
the first quote, as you can see from the url, is in response to speculation about alabaska being a possible sk (proven false). i get bad gut from these quotes but tbqh they dont tell us much, i really dont like his "good job sk" post though

thats what i have on musher. i'll look at the rest of the players before i make up my mind but musher's my first choice atm
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

^^^^^^

dont read any of that post, og smokedank SWORE in it! clearly it is not content!

my case against you is basically you havent bothered to do anything this game, which is something i cant imagine a townie doing if that townie wanted to win. i can imagine an sk doing it because an sk wins by not getting lynched and the easiest way to avoid suspicion is just not to say anything until you get called out for it

musher same challenge i gave greasy, if you were me and had the role i claim to have, who would you have investigated every night?
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:41 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

haha actually i didnt swear in that post musher, what now, checkmate.
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:43 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

oh finally before i head out, populartajo how do your protections work? can you protect the same person every night? can you protect yourself? i ask because i've never played a game where the doctor could do both and am curious
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:44 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 618

OG Smokedank (1):
Musher333

Musher333 (1):
OG Smokedank

lulumuumuu (1):
Greasy Spot

Not Voting:
Populartajo, lulumuumuu

3 to lynch

Please remember to unvote when required.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Musher333 »

og smokedank2 wrote:^^^^^^

dont read any of that post, og smokedank SWORE in it! clearly it is not content!

my case against you is basically you havent bothered to do anything this game,

musher same challenge i gave greasy, if you were me and had the role i claim to have, who would you have investigated every night?
Im pretty sure im pursuing your lynch, i hadn't added much content before hand but then again there wasn't much about Alabaska or Mathius to comment on that hadn't already been said.

Night 1- I would have probably investigated Alabaska, mathius was lynched and there were small links linking them together
Night2- DoS to check if he was realy a cop
Night3- If i were you then things wouldn't have panned out the same, i find you scummy but then i would know you s false as i would be the cop, so it would have depended then.
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:37 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

Musher333 wrote: Im pretty sure im pursuing your lynch, i hadn't added much content before hand but then again there wasn't much about Alabaska or Mathius to comment on that hadn't already been said.

Night 1- I would have probably investigated Alabaska, mathius was lynched and there were small links linking them together
Night2- DoS to check if he was realy a cop
Night3- If i were you then things wouldn't have panned out the same, i find you scummy but then i would know you s false as i would be the cop, so it would have depended then.
so let me get this straight, you would have picked almost my exact night choices, yet my choices and results are convenient? WOW
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I guess I have to unvote to make it official, so
unvote

vote: Musher333
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:16 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

Musher333 wrote:
Im pretty sure im pursuing your lynch, i hadn't added much content before hand but then again there wasn't much about Alabaska or Mathius to comment on that hadn't already been said.

also quoting this because you only started pursuing me when i pointed you out as a likely sk choice. so your only big content is omgus, cool
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by populartajo »

og smokedank2 wrote:oh finally before i head out, populartajo how do your protections work? can you protect the same person every night? can you protect yourself? i ask because i've never played a game where the doctor could do both and am curious
Where did I say that I protected myself?
I protected you every night. That explains why you werent killed D1, why Alabaska was impressed when you were alive and why you're still alive right now.
So here's the plan.
We lynch Musher or Greasy.
One of them is the SK and we win.
Or one of them isnt the Sk and I die tonight. OG investigates the other, you lynch him tomorrow and we win.
Am I wrong?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”