He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6150 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6145, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 6142, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 6140, CheekyTeeky wrote:*notes Alchemist as possible Nahdia buddy in spy notebook*
I don’t see the connection you’re making between us.
I feel like the timing of your push on Nero, who happens to be the leader of the Nahdia lynch, is interesting. Your post justifying your scumread on Nero is average reasoning and appears to be fabricated with the intent to vote Nero coming prior to fishing for reason. One could say this is a discrediting tactic to deter further momentum on the Nahdia wagon.

Also you've had this whole game to form reads on people and you have a newly formed scum read on Nero plus a sheep read on someone else. Meh. I feel the same about A50 pushing me, surely you all had other suspects through the game? Where are they?
It was in direct response to a case on Gobble he wanted everyone to respond to. If anything that would be a defense of Gobble, not Nahdia.

I had Hoctac, 5G, and Ari yesterday but 5G flipped Town and I saw some Towny posts from the other 2 that made me doubtful.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok I have you as town anyway. Just making sure O_o...
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6046, Nero Cain wrote:scum recruits piss n1.

Nahdia tunneles piss/Saunde b/c they
KNOW
piss is a scum slot.

I should have pushed Piss harder yesterday but you know who else should have?

THAT GUY!

posts like
In post 5950, gobbledygook wrote:Ari, please just kill the cancer
just sound like scum that's trying to pressure Ari. I think this likely means that Ari/Gobble aren't a team but he was likely recruited last night.

In post 5964, OkaPoka wrote:also piss can prove his worth is an actual traitor to the scum cause by helping us scumhunt, if he's bad this game we simply don't waste a cure on him and let him rot
this sort of bargaining and reasoning that we shouldn't be voting a confirmed scum is just very slimy I think.
In post 5993, gobbledygook wrote:Cheeky!! Are we finally town together?
Can't really explain it but I don't like it.
In post 6002, gobbledygook wrote:Oh this is gonna be good if cheeky and Auro are both town
not for town it wouldn't be. If Cheeky is town and tunnels Auro then that means she's wasting her time and energy. Same if Auro is town. Who is this "good" for, b/c its certainly not town.

Also Gobbles "if I'm wrong" sounds like bus talk.
How was this whole post not about the gobble push? Don’t tell me “because there’s an Oka post in there” because we all know that’s bullshit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6035, Nero Cain wrote:What if scum are jus Nahdia, gobbles, and Oka?
this is a separate post but it clearly outlines my thinking here.
In post 6046, Nero Cain wrote:Nahdia tunneles piss/Saunde b/c they KNOW piss is a scum slot.
In my second sentence, I'm talking about nahdia. I think this nicely disproves your "but ur post was supposed to be about gobble!"

My post was about all three.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, that's a q. If you felt my post was all about Gobble why are you bringing up that I talked about oka but not nahdia?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this whole "u made a mistake but u aren't admitting it so u r scum! seems kinda agenda-driven, no? Nevermind the fact that im going to know what im posting better than alch.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6154, Nero Cain wrote:in fact, that's a q. If you felt my post was all about Gobble why are you bringing up that I talked about oka but not nahdia?
The reason the Nahdia line is there is to contrast it with the fact that Gobble should have been pushing there and wasn’t, which was the first part of your gobble case. You didn’t quote Nahdia by mistake and mix it in with gobble’s posts as if it were one of gobble’s.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6155, Nero Cain wrote:Nevermind the fact that im going to know what im posting better than alch.
Apparently not.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 6095, davesaz wrote:This game feels a lot like there are enough people acting anti-town enough that scum are having an easy time of hiding within the
reasonable
people.

I think a good FL wagon will be revealing.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
What would an FL wagon reveal, O rational one?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just love how u r telling me what im posting about. No, my Nahdia line is there b/c that's part of the reason I think Nahdia is scum b/c scum recruited Piss and that's where Nahdia was tunneling for most of the game.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why would scum tunnel infected rather than uninfected though? I don't see how that benefits them when they need to lynch in uninfected for optimal carnage.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Cheeky makes an excellent point.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't u tunnel ur scumbuddy in some game we played in? Scum distancing/bussing is not an uncommon tactic and Nahdia tunneling an infected slot so they look better makes plenty of sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6157, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 6155, Nero Cain wrote:Nevermind the fact that im going to know what im posting better than alch.
Apparently not.
I really do. If I had made a mistake and mixed up a gobble and oka post then I'd admit to it but I didn't so...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:39 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 6064, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 6056, LicketyQuickety wrote:I still want to lynch Ari.
No. Who else?
No, U.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The whole thing is Alch is saying that gobble will look bad b/c I added in a oka quote. Why does gobble look bad unless oka is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6140, CheekyTeeky wrote:*notes Alchemist as possible Nahdia buddy in spy notebook*
In post 6151, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok I have you as town anyway. Just making sure O_o...
?????

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6165, Nero Cain wrote:The whole thing is Alch is saying that gobble will look bad b/c I added in a oka quote. Why does gobble look bad unless oka is scum?
I’m not though. I’m saying you wanted to make Gobble look bad with his posts, and the oka post is in there because you thought it was one of gobble’s posts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6168 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I mean sure distancing, but that's not really a strong enough reason to give up a fresh mislynch unless town are self-destructing (I've read half of day 1). A stronger case against Nahdia is that her reads are super inconsistent at the start with little reason. It looks like Nahdia attempted to scumread their buddies early on and then started to lie low/blend in, largely forgetting her prior reads. I think it's scum indicative to try hard early and then have little progression on the early reads as scum trying to appear town.

One of the early scumreads omitted for no reason seemed to be on Auro who seems not his town-self on opening. Hence I think a Nahdia/Auro SvS is likely if either flip red.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6169 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 6166, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6151, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok I have you as town anyway. Just making sure O_o...
?????
I work in mysterious ways.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6170 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6168, CheekyTeeky wrote:I mean sure distancing, but that's not really a strong enough reason to give up a fresh mislynch unless town are self-destructing (I've read half of day 1). A stronger case against Nahdia is that her reads are super inconsistent at the start with little reason. It looks like Nahdia attempted to scumread their buddies early on and then started to lie low/blend in, largely forgetting her prior reads. I think it's scum indicative to try hard early and then have little progression on the early reads as scum trying to appear town.

One of the early scumreads omitted for no reason seemed to be on Auro who seems not his town-self on opening. Hence I think a Nahdia/Auro SvS is likely if either flip red.
FL and I have both thought Auro looked off as well. I dropped the read but FL hasn’t.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6171 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:51 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 6039, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5990, gobbledygook wrote:Hmm... I’m in a rock and a hard place now.
You mean "between", as you can't be in 2 places at the same time (let alone being "in" a rock is hard to sell nowadays. But you could be in an "egg" though)
I meant what I said
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why have you dropped the read Alch? What changed?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 6172, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why have you dropped the read Alch? What changed?
When I talked to Auro about it the reason why he seemed different to me made sense. I’ll find the posts.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6167, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m not though. I’m saying you wanted to make Gobble look bad with his posts, and the oka post is in there because you thought it was one of gobble’s posts.
but it's not. It's there b/c im scum reading oka 4 it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”