Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Zilla »

No you didn't.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Zilla »

To give more than a three word reply, I checked your iso, and you didn't clarify anything. You talked about Artem a bit, but you didn't say anything about Jahudo.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Zilla »

Furthermore; you claim RBT is scummy. Can you provide examples?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Zilla »

This thread also needs more Porkens, Farside, and RBT. More Konowa would also be appreciated.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Budja »

Budja wrote: odd != scummy here.
I find the sudden switch to RBT odd but generally irrational as a scum action. I just find it unlikley scum would suddenly switch to the RBT wagon like that. I am not been two-sided on the issue, I think Jah is town but I dislike his current play.
Not obvious, but this is where I posted my opinion on Jah.

RBT:
Careless with vote -> anti-town but also appears to be opportunistic. See RBT's recent hop on the farside wagon, artem wagon.
Refusal to answer/explain/expand on anything -> Worse than many anti-town players is that RBT fails on even basic clarification of anything.
I see RBT's play as scummier than most classic antitown players (e.g. zwet) largely for the blatent oppitunism.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by charlatan »

Zilla wrote:Charlatan and Budja: It's not that she's playing so bad that she can't be scum, and I am HIGHLY critical of you two for presenting the case that way. It's how everyone has reacted to the case, coupled with the fact that she's just playing BAD, not scummy.
When someone says that playing as poorly is she is does "not make sense from a scum perspective," yes, "too bad to be scum" is
exactly
what they are saying.

I've shown how I think that the reactions to the case do not, in my mind, convince me that she is town. What I'm curious of is your bizarre double-standard in the matter. You didn't bother to give much of a response to my Post 588, but let me recap: The RBT wagon bothered you. The Artem one does not seem to. Yet, every single person on it at the time you commented on it was someone you have voiced strong suspicions about. You dismissed any worries before by saying "maybe they're being forced to bus their scum partner", which doesn't really hold water, since it's the first four votes we're talking about.

Furthermore, is it impossible for scum to play badly? Nobody seems to consider the fact that, yes, scum can suck at playing scum, too.
Both of you have failed to produce any evidence that says she's playing like scum, or adequately proven that this play style is really beneficial to scum.
I don't think this playstyle is beneficial to scum. I also don't think it's beneficial to town. What about this is difficult to understand? I do not, and never have, been suspicious of her on the purely basis of lurking, placing unjustified votes, or dodging questions, all of which are the hallmarks of her play. I
do
, however, find her suspicious for vote-hopping based entirely on the flow of public opinion (something Jahudo has also been accused of, by the way, but I suppose it's cool when RBT does it.)

Read my sixth post in isolation. There I laid out the specific instances I see of her edging towards the most convenient lynch at any given time. Instead of showing (with things like evidence) that that is a bad way to read her play, what I've gotten is a repeated chorus of "the wagon is too easy" and "she's anti-town, but not necessarily scummy!" Minus convincing evidence, I'm not moved. You and Goatrevolt are both guilty of dismissing or ignoring points without doing the legwork, and expect me to change my mind?

Great example:
Goatrevolt, Post 614 wrote:I'm sure there are differences.
Translation: I haven't done the homework, but I assume you are incorrect anyways.

If you guys can't engage when I do put forth arguments to explain my suspicions, don't bother telling me I've never produced any evidence to support my vote (because I have, and it's right here in the thread.)
Zilla wrote:Also: Charlatan, you seem to be pushing the easy targets as well; Porkens and RBT.
Right. Remember that time I voted for Porkens? And the times when I encouraged others to?

Oh, wait.

I'm trying to keep Porkens in the game. As soon as he was "cleared", he basically stopped playing. Before that, I found him very scummy and have explained why. I ask him questions sometimes, but he doesn't feel the need to answer them. Why should he, after all? Nobody else in the game is interested in looking at him at all, it seems, except maybe Artem. If he's a Godfather, we're probably in a lot of trouble, since nobody is batting an eye at his non-participation and complete lack of attempts to even appear townish, and yet nobody is holding him accountable for it.

What it all comes down to is that you seem to think that the "easy" lynch is necessarily the wrong lynch, and I don't. Sometimes the scummy players are actually scum, and some players play a poor game regardless of alignment.
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:01 am

Post by Juls »

Vote Count #29

4 - farside22: (Goatrevolt, Jahudo, Riceballtail, charlatan)
2 - Artem: (Konowa, Budja)
2 - Riceballtail (farside22, Artem)
1 - Jahudo: (Porkens)
1 - Budja: (Zilla)

0 -
Not Voting:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline:
July 16, 2009, 8:30p.m. CDT

REMINDER: Deadline is in ~12.5 hours.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Artem »

Zilla wrote: Also: Charlatan, you seem to be pushing the easy targets as well; Porkens and RBT. You and Artem are guilty of this.
For the billionth time, what the heck constitutes an easy target?

If somebody claims scum, are they an easy target and should be given a free ride the entire game because "scum wouldn't claim scum"?
Zilla wrote: I see some very clear signs of Budja-Jahudo cooperation/collusion. I also don't like the way the Jahudo train was derailed. I ALSO don't like that I have a scum read on Jahudo but his reads are too close to mine. All of this, and I haven't like Budja's vague play all day, and he deserves a lot more attention than he's getting. The fact that so few people are making any reference to Budja tips me off that scum are pretty happy with him not receiving any attention, and if he flips scum, I'm all the more confident in my Jahudo read.
Well, you know, it's not too late to get that Jahudo wagon back on track.

Unvote; Vote: Jahudo
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:18 am

Post by Jahudo »

Zilla wrote:I also don't like the way the Jahudo train was derailed.
Weren't you the one that derailed it by unvoting?
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Artem »

I'm V/LA tonight through Monday.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Zilla »

Charleton: When there's 4 vultures circling someone and all claiming to be willing to hammer, that's not scum bussing, that's scum trying to figure out how not to get caught in the flip.

bah, out of time, back after work.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Zilla »

but first: artem: why not Budja?
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Artem »

Because Budja is not one of {RBT, Jahudo}.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 27#1766027
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Porkens »

easy lynches are never the wrong choice.

unvote; vote farside
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Porkens wrote:easy lynches are never the wrong choice.
Yeah. I mean easy lynches are probably easy because they're on scum and the scum are interested in busing!

I will say that I am a little nervous about how quickly people decided to swap to farside after I harassed people about not being on the wagon, but the only person on board who I'm reading as scummy is Charlatan, so I'm still seeing this as the green light to success.

Deadline is tonight. Hopefully farside bothers to claim today, but it seems unlikely. Someone should definitely hammer before 8 pm.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Jahudo »

Budja is not a good lynch. Farside is.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Juls »

Vote Count #30

5 - farside22: (Goatrevolt, Jahudo, Riceballtail, charlatan, Porkens)
2 - Artem: (Konowa, Budja)
1 - Riceballtail (farside22)
1 - Jahudo: (Artem)

0 -
Not Voting:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline:
July 16, 2009, 8:30p.m. CDT

REMINDER: Deadline is in 3 hours.
Juls
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by charlatan »

Zilla wrote:Charleton: When there's 4 vultures circling someone and all claiming to be willing to hammer, that's not scum bussing, that's scum trying to figure out how not to get caught in the flip.
Um, or it's not? It can be a variety of things, and how you read it all boils down to how you see the alignments -- you and I don't agree on those, so I don't see it this way.

I know you're not a flake, so I'm just going to assume you're too busy to actually respond to my post before the deadline. Since this RBT debate has nothing to do with today's lynch anyways, it can wait.
Goatrevolt wrote:Yeah. I mean easy lynches are probably easy because they're on scum and the scum are interested in busing!
Note, for the record: Farside is the easiest lynch in the game right now, and the speed at which the bandwagon grew is a testament to this. I said this before. I'm not hopping off because I understand that the "easy" and "hard" wagons bit is a dichotomy that has no bearing on alignment.
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

One hour. Someone please hammer.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Budja »

unvote,vote Farside

Done.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Juls »

It was a difficult day with most everyone being under some level of suspicion. Riceballtail was fitted for the noose early and it looked like he would certainly be the one to hang but the tables were turned to Jahudo. With the sun setting someone in the crowd yelled "Make a list!!!". The angry mob began to chant with great passion "Organize...Organize....Organize!!!". When the cheers faded it was clear that farside was a top contender on everyone's list. Juls urged them to make a decision. "Night is falling, they will be back! Hurry!" she cried. "Fine...farside it is!" they agreed. She had been very quiet for most of the day but after searching the premises she was finally located and took her spot on the scaffold. As silent as she was in life, so was she in death. Not even a wimper.

farside22,
Mafia Rolecop
has been lynched.

Night Actions are due to me within the next 72 hours.

Vote Count #31 (Final Vote Count Day 2)

6 - farside22: (Goatrevolt, Jahudo, Riceballtail, charlatan, Porkens, Budja)

1 - Artem: (Konowa)
1 - Riceballtail (farside22)
1 - Jahudo: (Artem)

0 -
Not Voting:

Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Juls »

The town adjourned with the satisfaction of at least partially avenging Romeo's death. Juls had began to second guess her decision to involve the town but they had proved to be valuable in her hunt for justice. Despite their victory the town could not let their guard down and assigned several people to keep watch. As their eyes grew heavy the town was awakened to the smell of burning flesh. This can't be good...

charlatan,
Jack of all Trades
charbroiled.

Day 3 begins. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: August 12, 2009
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Juls »

Vote Count #32

8 -
Not Voting:
Goatrevolt, Jahudo, Riceballtail, Porkens, Konowa, Budja, Artem, Zilla

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline:
August 12, 2009, 8:30p.m. CDT

Juls
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Who do you have, Officer Goat? :D

I guess bussing is possible but I don’t see if from Goat, RBT or Porkens. Budja is most likely to be the bus since he disagreed with the wagon before voting. I still read him as town tho.

I quick read through Konowa’s posts showed me that he ignored farside and managed to ask several people about Rhinox without ever giving a town/scum reading.

He went inactive before farside became a viable lynch, but Rhinox was a case well before that time. This makes me think he could be scum with farside.

Artem gave more of a read on Rhinox but put other people as scummier the only time he actually said Rhino looked scummy. He also mostly ignored farside and didn’t address whether he supported the wagon in the end. This also makes me think he could be scum with farside.

Zilla was on rhinox/farside more than plenty enough but changed wagons at the end. The timing doesn’t look like a smart move for scum to do, but that sounds like a WIFOM situation thinking about it. Still she was on rhinox hard, which more reason to keep on thinking she’s town.

Scum are Konowa and Artem.

Vote: Artem
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Artem »

Goat, who did you target?