RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Is it? Lynching myself probably wouldn't be good for me then, pretend I didn't scumlean my slot while I check.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 622, MagikHorse wrote:You do realize PtvUrist is the person you've replaced, right? This is your own slot!
Should I feel good that one of my top lynches even the replacement thinks is scummy? Also I like rce as a person but IMO alot has to be done before I trust that slot.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I read pidot/spiral somewhere and assumed these were the replaced slots but you're right, replacement was for Urist.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Meh, I probably would have lynched him.

I'm just getting into Enters case on you and Loop, don't bias me Thespio.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 am

Post by MagikHorse »

Good luck with those. I know I definitely want to see what you make out of 'em.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Enter »

@mod I'm V/LA this weekend until Tuesday

Quick post before I go:

Don't flip elements today. That's dumb. Flip Loopdan. Here's what we know when he flips:

He flips town (for some unknown reason):

Elements looks scummy
Pvt looks scummy
Magik looks towny
Munch looks null
Thespio looks towny
muh looks scummy
Skellen is town

-just looking at who wagoned him and why, who didn't and why, p much

He flips maf

Elements is town (he's trying to push an elements lynch instead of his own)
Pvt is town
Magik looks scummy
Munch looks scummy
Skellen is town
Muh is town

now let's say for some terrible reason you guys decide to up and flip elements (please don't):

here's what we know based on his contributions:

elements flips scum:
everyone currently on his wagon looks like town/less like scum

Elements flips town
no reads change
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 630, Enter wrote:elements flips scum:

Elements flips town
no reads change

I think this is wrong, heres what I see:
elements flips scum:

Elements flips town
It is almost certainly Loopdan and ive missed something critical.

Enter you didnt actually read elements post and think he must be town right? that looks scummy to you right? am i missing some key element of this game?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Elements »

In post 631, Thespio wrote:am i missing some key element of this game?
is that a pun?

im currently writing a big post on my reads throughout the game so that's where i am
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 632, Elements wrote:s that a pun?

im currently writing a big post on my reads throughout the game so that's where i am
Looking forward to it, and I didnt catch the pun until it was too late
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Elements »

The development of my reads, a (hopefully) comprehensive guide to how me reads have changed throughout the game
By Elements

Skellen

At the start of the game Skellen started questioning Loop's vote flipping to muh (post numbers around 42), saying it's cheap and unnecessary. This could have come from either side, scum trying to gain town cred for looking at imo, as stated in 64, an inconsequential action as slightly dodgy, or town trying to look for any scummy behaviour. Nothing rlly to tell either way -
null read

From here Skellen is questioning peoples reads on people, mostly me, and giving a few of her own. Questioning the overlaps between null reads on my between Thespio and Pvt. This is town behaviour, scouting for inconsistencies and finding the reasons behind specific reads to understand weather they are genuine or mafia looking for anything they could try and pass of as scummy -
Town lean

I don't rlly understand why she talked about remembering to keep an eye on Thespio. This seems more like a note to self but was still included in the posts. Strange.
Upon the introduction of Enter into the game Skellen gives some well thought our reads that seem to be coming from a town standpoint with ideas about possible scum teams arising a couple of times. A lot of questioning of inactive people like Pvt about topics other than the Loop-Enter contest. Trying to get other information and bringing inactives into the game more to get them to help town or slip up if they are scum. -
Town Read
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Elements »

oops, i hit submit instead of preview. dw there's more coming
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Thespio »

btw using

Code: Select all

[post=1]Post 1[/post]
will link to a post
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Enter »

In post 596, Thespio wrote:
In post 593, MagikHorse wrote:I can respect your wishes to wait for the Urist replacement. That's fine.

I'm not entirely sure I recall the case on Urist all that well though. Anyone have a refresher for that? I'm a bit busy staffing ye olde TTT server to look it up right now.
Set up an RP server and Ill join you.

Pvt essentially tunnelled me, didnt ever post reads but because this game was built of people pre new year i think he might have just been less active due to IRL. Still sketchy he focused me and never left, but what can you do?
This is wrong. He posted reads twice in the first six pages, which is more than can be said for loopdan. Stop making shit up.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Elements »

In post 636, Thespio wrote:btw using

Code: Select all

[post=1]Post 1[/post]
will link to a post
thanks
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 637, Enter wrote:This is wrong. He posted reads twice in the first six pages, which is more than can be said for loopdan. Stop making shit up.
He only posted about me, there was no lean on anyone else, sure its great he townie read everyone else for whatever reason, but ever single post he made was made to attack me in some way, except the one that was like "woa theres alot to catch up on." Calm your shit, im not trying to lynch him, im pushing elements for posting he thinks loop is town and wants him dead anyways, he has had little to no activity, and now he is lynching townreads because reasons. Even if he thinks he will learn something, if he already town reads him he should be playing like he flipped town not trying to kill him to see if he was right, you and i have hashed it out, im still susp of loopdan, but he didnt ever post anything like this.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Enter »

In post 631, Thespio wrote:am i missing some key element of this game?
Yes, that post came across as scummy.

No, I'm not in any way interested in lynching someone just because they made one somewhat scummy-sounding post over someone I legitimately cannot see a town-thought-process for.

Yes, I can definitely see town!elements posting that out of impatience and frustration, because I feel the same impatience and frustration.

No, I'm not interested in doing the same thing I've seen tens of times before, where we almost push a scum lynch, but last minute someone says something weird and dumb and gets lynched because they were impatient.

Yes, elements seems kind of weird to me.

No, you should not jump to that wagon, it reads sickeningly of scum looking for a wagon other than themselves.

Yes, I would support an element lynch tomorrow, given Loopdan for some reason flips town (which he won't).

No, you shouldn't lynch anyone but Loopdan, because if Loopdan flips scum, it pretty much proves elements is town at this point and he just made a scummy post.

Forget not that town can make scummy posts, but if a player consistently has a scummy mindset, they deserve a lynch.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 640, Enter wrote:No, you shouldn't lynch anyone but Loopdan, because if Loopdan flips scum, it pretty much proves elements is town at this point and he just made a scummy post.
I feel like there is scum between them, as well as scum between Loop and Pvt. im going to relook at elements.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Enter »

In post 641, Thespio wrote:
In post 640, Enter wrote:No, you shouldn't lynch anyone but Loopdan, because if Loopdan flips scum, it pretty much proves elements is town at this point and he just made a scummy post.
I feel like there is scum between them, as well as scum between Loop and Pvt. im going to relook at elements.
It's almost like flipping Loopdan helps clear up Pvt and Elements.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 642, Enter wrote:
In post 641, Thespio wrote:
It's almost like flipping Loopdan helps clear up Pvt and Elements.
Right, well im going to be honest though, loopdan flips town and I'm going to be angry with you. I dont want that so I will consider him as I look at elements.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Thespio »

@horse, i think im being reasonable? am I crazy or should I just be ignoring everything and voting loopdan
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Enter »

In post 643, Thespio wrote:Right, well im going to be honest though, loopdan flips town and I'm going to be angry with you. I dont want that so I will consider him as I look at elements.
1. He won't flip town. There is no town mindset behind his play. His posts reek of "things people might do as town" but none of them are actual contributions to the game. You ask him for a reads list and he posts a list of names that I'm almost certain he put about as much thought into as he did whether or not he should poop when he was sitting on the toilet. There wasn't even a line about where he thinks about where people stand as far as who's town and who's scum. He's currently withholding his reads until someone posts intent to hammer - at least he said so, but then someone posted intent to hammer and there was no reads list. He hasn't explained anything on his list of reads. There is no depth of thought in any of his posts - or even really any content he's produced - that I can follow as town. Yes some of his posts read similar to the ones a town player might make, but there not from town. He refuses to take any stance other than to townread people who townread him (with no explanation of why, of course) and to scumread people who scumread him (again, no explanation or thought).

2. I have spent this entire day pleading with you to trust me on this because I know that he is scum. I am currently angry with you and the fact that we have 10+ pages of almost spam-posting from Loopdan that you now have to wade through to find anything near what you're looking for. When I do get to sleep at night after tossing and turning about the possibilities of his flip and the ways he might turn out town, I continue to dream of the same, and my mornings re-reading to see if I'm going insane. I'm going V/LA this weekend (and I took a day and a half break the other day) because every time I come back to this game thread, I see daft, mindless posts of townies who would rather jump on a quick lynch of a player who makes a dumb post out of impatience than intelligent, thought-out attempts to put yourselves in the other players shoes and think through their gameplay and see if there is any substance to it. If you get a little angry because he flips town, that is but a fraction of what I have felt all game day. I do not care if you spend so much time looking everywhere else that you're too flustered to notice the scum right in front of you and that causes you to have a little feeling of discomfort.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Enter »

Legitimately read through Loopdan's ISO and you will see a player that looks for townreads because he asks other players to invest themselves, but look a little closer and you'll see that he invests himself not at all. He is constantly asking for explanations where he has none, he is constantly asking for reads where all he has is a list of names that changes too quickly for him to even post them, he asks no one to talk about partners but asks for associative reads.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Enter »

The biggest reason (IMO) for everyone's fear of scumreading him is his constant AtE (, , , etc.) and that's a problem. None of those posts are a good reason to townread anyone. They dirty, nasty posts that have nothing behind them and they should be read like a slimy weasel begging for it's life. They belong nowhere near this game and the fact that an IC is posting things like that is borderline unacceptable.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Nauci »

Vote Count 1.13

Elements (3) -
Thespio
MagikHorse
Thespio
MagikHorse
Loopdan

Loopdan (3) -
Enter
muh316
Skellen
Thespio
Thespio
Elements

Thespio (1) -
RCEnigma
(PvtUrist)
Munchmellow
Elements

UNVOTE/Not Voting (2) -
Skellen
RCEnigma
(PvtUrist)
Munchmellow
Elements
MagikHorse
Enter
muh316
Thespio
Loopdan
muh316
Thespio
Loopdan
Skellen
Thespio
Munchmellow

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch or not lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-01-21 05:00:00).

Mod Notes

RCEnigma replaces PvtUrist.

Enter is V/LA for (expired on 2019-01-22 12:00:00).
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Loopdan »

You claim that I only TR those who TR me and only SR people who SR me. This is objectively false and you have no excuse to not know this, as I've stated I'm TRing you. I'm also SRing Elements who is TRing me. I'm TRing Skellen who I think is SRing me.

And I have been posting my reads repeatedly. If they aren't crystal clear here is where I am right now:

Town:
Skellen
Magik
Enter
Munch

Town-lean:
Thespio

Scum:
Elements
Muh316
PvT

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”