Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Knight Lavender »

I apologize for my elongated absence but I am feeling a little under the weather.

I will try my best to be back to my chipper supportive self soon.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 619, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 591, Knight Indigo wrote:So, people have wrongly determined that I’m scum. So, I will give final reads and meme and hope I’m wrong about Magenta.

Beige and Azure are townlocks. I’m having doubts on Chartreuse, they may possibly be scum.

Crimson is town who will kick themselves after I flip.

If I were actually scum here, I would play this completely differently but obviously since this is an secret alt game, I wouldn’t expect any of you to know that.

I’m suss on Chartreuse for the RNG comment because it’s more likely than not that at least one scum in the paired warm knights.

And then you had Burgundy hating on the warm knights. So I find that really strange.

I don’t see what Magenta has done that makes them town but I suppose it’s possible I’m wrong so my current PoE is in Magenta, Burgundy and Chqrtreuse which is I don’t have extreme confidence in because I usually haven’t fivured out the entire scumteam on D1 and it looks like I won’t get the chance to help solve this game because people are biased against my predecessor and wouldn’t give me a chance, so good luck guys. Rose, I sincerely hope that Magenta is town.
Please err away from using these sorts of statements in game. This will be the only warning issued for this sort of comment, as I don’t want it to veer into more. Thank you.
:oops: Sorry mod.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 591, Knight Indigo wrote:So, people have wrongly determined that I’m scum. So, I will give final reads and meme and hope I’m wrong about Magenta.

Beige and Azure are townlocks. I’m having doubts on Chartreuse, they may possibly be scum.

If I were actually scum here, I would play this completely differently but obviously since this is an secret alt game, I wouldn’t expect any of you to know that.

I’m suss on Chartreuse for the RNG comment because it’s more likely than not that at least one scum in the paired warm knights.

And then you had Burgundy hating on the warm knights. So I find that really strange.

I don’t see what Magenta has done that makes them town but I suppose it’s possible I’m wrong so my current PoE is in Magenta, Burgundy and Chqrtreuse which is I don’t have extreme confidence in because I usually haven’t fivured out the entire scumteam on D1 and it looks like I won’t get the chance to help solve this game because people are biased against my predecessor and wouldn’t give me a chance, so good luck guys. Rose, I sincerely hope that Magenta is town.
Please err away from using these sorts of statements in game. This will be the only warning issued for this sort of comment, as I don’t want it to veer into more. Thank you.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

What the hell is wrong with this site? How tf did I just triple post?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 621, Knight Marigold wrote:I do apologize if I'm wrong, Indigo, it's just that when I ask for an explanation of a townread and get a post quoted with the only reasoning being "this is townie", while the post itself looks like something anyone could say, my first impulse is that the read is of a TMI nature.
Yeah it’s fine. I have strong convictions but I’m not great at explaining things. Sometimes, it flows but I still feel the worst about Magenta, Burgundy and Chartreuse because who does she consider less townie than Magenta and while your concern makes sense, she was sr for not making a read wall. Like I believe your concern was genuine but it seemed like Chartreuse was just looking for silly reasons to pick at me. I just don’t think I buy it. I think those two could be aligned and because of her reaction to my one scum in paired warm knights’ theory, that also would make the most sense if that was Burgundy. I guess I initially liked that slot but now that I’ve read more of the game, it’s weird to me that Chartreuse had such a strange reaction to you pairing with Azure, who’s one of my strongest trs in this game. Also another reason I don’t like Burgundy for sr you and Beige.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 622, Knight Chartreuse wrote:

I don’t make assumptions. I am sure if someone did the numbers on it that certain rng elements are more likely however just because something is more likely doesn’t make it. I wouldn’t go into assumption range without like 75%+ confidence because scum are good at making one thing seem likely when it’s another.

I didn’t “have” Burgundy on anything. I find their posts sus I explained why. If I could have suicided and taken them out I would have.
So then why did you jump at me for suggesting one scum amongst the paired warm knights? Wouldn’t that fit Burgundy?

I said that because I don’t sr either Marigold or Rose and previous dance games have contained a 2:1 ratio from the two different groups, so your reaction to my suggesting that is baffling to me, considering that, plus your strong sr on Burgundy. If Burgundy is your strongest sr then aren’t you in essence agreeing with me on that?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 624, Knight Daffodil wrote:I wish we could have gotten rid of Seafoam instead.
You think I’m wrong on them? I suppose it’s possible. I just thought their posts seemed pretty townie to me but I’m not thrilled that they aren’t weighing in on the me/Magenta/Rose situation. I think I may have been wrong on Rainbow. I liked it that he didn’t think Rose should sit out. If I was wring on Seafoam, I apologize, I hope not though.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Knight Daffodil »

In post 632, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 624, Knight Daffodil wrote:I wish we could have gotten rid of Seafoam instead.
You think I’m wrong on them? I suppose it’s possible. I just thought their posts seemed pretty townie to me but I’m not thrilled that they aren’t weighing in on the me/Magenta/Rose situation. I think I may have been wrong on Rainbow. I liked it that he didn’t think Rose should sit out. If I was wring on Seafoam, I apologize, I hope not though.
I just am seeing glimmers from both you and Magenta that seem town to me. I don't really get why everyone else seems so into Seafoam and they snuck away with a pairing surprisingly easily.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Knight Seafoam »

I'm a bit fascinated by Indigo's hot take on scum!Rainbow and I don't know if that's a direction scum!Indigo takes if they believe they're going to be sitting out.

just in case this somehow overlaps deadlines,
@mod: I'll be V/LA from Sunday morning until Monday evening
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Knight Burgundy »

Seafoam is a dead lim. Scum are likely in the warm people.

I'm popping out for the night. I haven't caught up. I just didn't want to prodge. I'll look at this tomorrow. I'm sorry.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:53 am

*bad not dead
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 634, Knight Seafoam wrote:I'm a bit fascinated by Indigo's hot take on scum!Rainbow and I don't know if that's a direction scum!Indigo takes if they believe they're going to be sitting out.

I really don’t understand this post at all. Are you saying I’m town for assuming I’d be sitting out, because I think that pretty much looked like a slam dunk yesterday. I basically decided to give my final reads and meme, because I believed it was all but hopeless getting anyone to believe me.

Wrt to Rainbow, their not wanting Rose to sit out, makes me think I could be wrong on that. Why would scum!Rainbow care that Rose sat out. It was more about his Magenta read in addition to possibly tinfoiling about his role because he’s not IC and he’s the only one who got to choose whether to be a cool or a warm. I would have probably made the warms hot, because I think warms would probably have preferred that.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 635, Knight Burgundy wrote:

I'm popping out for the night. I haven't caught up. I just didn't want to prodge. I'll look at this tomorrow. I'm sorry.
In post 636, Knight Burgundy wrote:*bad not dead
I think they’re likely to be in both. As I already pointed out, in every single dance game on this site, it’s been a 2:1 ratio of two different categories - usually ladies and gents.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 637, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 634, Knight Seafoam wrote:I'm a bit fascinated by Indigo's hot take on scum!Rainbow and I don't know if that's a direction scum!Indigo takes if they believe they're going to be sitting out.

I really don’t understand this post at all. Are you saying I’m town for assuming I’d be sitting out, because I think that pretty much looked like a slam dunk yesterday. I basically decided to give my final reads and meme, because I believed it was all but hopeless getting anyone to believe me.

Wrt to Rainbow, their not wanting Rose to sit out, makes me think I could be wrong on that. Why would scum!Rainbow care that Rose sat out. It was more about his Magenta read in addition to possibly tinfoiling about his role because he’s not IC and he’s the only one who got to choose whether to be a cool or a warm. I would have probably made the warms hot, because I think warms would probably have preferred that.
Not town because you assume you'd be sitting out, but +town for your thoughts on Rainbow because they didn't seem fabricated, and I feel like if you were mafia you wouldn't even bring up Rainbow the way you did.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Magenta
Knight Magenta
Townie
Knight Magenta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Knight Magenta »

i actually like indigo's reaction but i don't like rose's
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:33 pm

In post 635, Knight Burgundy wrote:

Just calling it bad does not help me at all. I'm not into making any arbitrary divisions about where scum are or aren't, it's just a waste of time.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:34 pm

In post 638, Knight Indigo wrote:I think they’re likely to be in both. As I already pointed out, in every single dance game on this site, it’s been a 2:1 ratio of two different categories - usually ladies and gents.
This is a coincidence and should be ignored.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

In post 640, Knight Magenta wrote:i actually like indigo's reaction but i don't like rose's
What do you not like about Rose's reaction?

Are you saying you'd prefer Indigo to be paired over yourself?
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:43 pm

I currently prefer Indigo to get a pair. I think all three are likely town, but Indigo is likely more capable of escaping the LHF zone.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:48 pm

In post 644, Knight Daffodil wrote:I currently prefer Indigo to get a pair. I think all three are likely town, but Indigo is likely more capable of escaping the LHF zone.
I'm so glad I picked you <3
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:52 pm

VLA: Mod has dates
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:13 pm

btw is there anyone who would really like to join me in a neighborhood tonight ?

My heart is with Daffodil but I am happy to work with another.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Kind of beaten by the remaining player's reactions. Don't really know who the cult dancers are yet. Need something that catches my interest to get back some motivation, I think
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 647, The Rainbow Knight wrote:btw is there anyone who would really like to join me in a neighborhood tonight ?

My heart is with Daffodil but I am happy to work with another.
I can see where your heart is at, but I'm not entirely sure where your head is at - makes it sound like you're purposely not mentioning scumreads. If you have a townread who has differing scumreads than you, maybe form a neighbourhood with them; otherwise, if a private chat would help you sort or goad out some information on someone you're not sure of, go there.

I think everyone would be willing and honoured if you chose them.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”