Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Fate »

In post 632, Internet Stranger wrote:Self-preservation, it only takes four to lynch and tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb are already voting and I dont see them changing it anytime soon.

The consensus already seems that its going to be Fate vs me anyways.

I assume that Fate is going to vote for me and im unsure how you and Maestro are going to vote.

Deadlines in 20 days, the FUCK? When does IS
ever
concede to consensus or change his vote based on the momentum.

Jesus christ youve been scum all along IS and I was white knighting you

how ironic is fucking that

I white knighted you this whole time which is your favorite scumtell but you were scum and didn't even give a damn about it

I really should have given this game more love I'm sorry.

Scum:
Stranger
Arugula

Null/Kill

Chaos
Fitz

Town

Tebow
Oso (mild townread from D1, might as well leave him here due to PoE. Haven't read a single Maestro post hough)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

Yes Tebow, 6 fate posts.

When I make time for a game I MAKE TIME for a game, unless I'm scum obv then I just fuck around and do the bare minimum all the time (so it never reaches a point where I'm "behind" or can be looked at as an undercontributor)
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Tebow »

In post 647, Fate wrote:

Tebow is town I don't think he'd make post 634 as scum (reading correctly my lowered morale due to me being a replacement and being wrong about McStab) and not just go with the momentum on a Fate wagon (since I'm easy to mislynch and haven't been contributing often or correctly.)

FYI, I'm reading your lack of morale as indication of scum.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Fate, if youre correct, that means that:

Arugula bussed McStab HARD when first coming into the game. Actively calling for his head several times.
Why would Chaos and I be going after each other this hard if it would mean essentially throwing the game away at this point?

Your reads seem really far off into reverse conspiracy theory land.

The only negative mark against me was putting my chips on Chaos instead of MCStab, but then again, youre guilty of that too and attempted to dismiss it as w/e.

Fate HAS to be scum. Maybe Tebow is right. Fate got deflated when the McStab lynch went through.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 am

In post 651, Fate wrote:Yes Tebow, 6 fate posts.

When I make time for a game I MAKE TIME for a game, unless I'm scum obv then I just fuck around and do the bare minimum all the time (so it never reaches a point where I'm "behind" or can be looked at as an undercontributor)

And this post is the kicker right here. Sprinkling meta misinformation now Fate?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

Tebow sometimes you need to take a step back and agree YOU CAN BE FUCKING WRONG ABOUT WHAT SCUM WOULD OR WOULDNT DO, aka "arugula wouldnt bus wdf"

Now

Drop that completely.

Come back. Read 623 and 638 with your knowledge that I am a mislynch and that his reasoning in 623 is FALSE and based on FALSEHOOD.

How can YOU POSSIBLE VIEW HIM AS TOWN?

K, so you DONT have knowledge that I'm a mislynch.

Just look at that reasoning, its not even true. If I were scum he'd be able to have a SINGLE case with a SINGEL valid point. He has nothing. Hell the only VALID point ON ME is that I called McStab town and tried to derail that wagon with a Code_X one
BUT HE DOESNT EVEN BRING THAT UP.

There's no way you can see AG (abbreviated from now on) as legitimate scumhunting. FUCK WHATEVER HE DID D1 WITH REGARDS TO MCSTAB THAT I-WHO DIDNT READ ALL THAT THOROUGHLY-AM NOT BEING BIASED BY.

K I'm done.

hopin to come back to this thread to see this bullshit 1v1 between me and IS DROPPED and Arugula considered as a fuckin lynch option
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

Is that ALL YOU HAVE?

I knew it

The fact that ALL YOU CAN DO TO CALL ARUGULA FUCKIN TOWN IS THIS BUS

is just PROOF that it was a HARD BUS designed SOELELY for towncred. WHAT ELSE about his play has been town? NOTHING What CASES have he made that have been town? NOTHING

He BUSSED D1 thats al.

IVE BUSSED MY ENTRE SCUMTEAM FOR TEH SAME FUCKIN REASONING.

BECAUSE CLOWNS CLEAR PEOPLE AND THEN DROP THEM FOREVER AS A TOWNREAD

AND THEN LET LAZY SCUMPLAY SLIDE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Fate »

In post 652, Tebow wrote:
In post 647, Fate wrote:

Tebow is town I don't think he'd make post 634 as scum (reading correctly my lowered morale due to me being a replacement and being wrong about McStab) and not just go with the momentum on a Fate wagon (since I'm easy to mislynch and haven't been contributing often or correctly.)

FYI, I'm reading your lack of morale as indication of scum.

? Well then you're just bad. I still lean town because There's no way all of you, IS and Arugula can be scum.

I was WRONG D1, do you know much energy that saps out of a townie? They are working under so many assumptions and reads and confidence but NOPE LOL they were wrong.

I was wrong about Code_X initially too. Saps my confidence and ability to lead and convince people, which makes it hard for me to contribute the way I do in my FATE WAY.

As SCUM?

HARD FUCKING BUS, that way I GETthe confidence that I was "right" and everyone looks to me and I can steer town to their own fuckin demise.

"lolselfmeta"

Yeah? well the way I describe it and explain it should be rpetty fuckin clear and easy to read as town.

Course only ones who have played with me are Fitz who can never read me worth a damn and IS who's just fucking scum
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Tebow »

In post 655, Fate wrote:Tebow sometimes you need to take a step back and agree YOU CAN BE FUCKING WRONG ABOUT WHAT SCUM WOULD OR WOULDNT DO, aka "arugula wouldnt bus wdf"

I could be wrong. Make a case.

Because I've taken quite a hard look at Arugula across the site, and he seems to me to be getting toward VI territory. He always has poor logic etc, manages to come across as dishonest and opportunistic in everything he does.

BUT

In this game, he based his early game play around two strong town reads. Both of whom, with McStab flipping scum, would be actual town players. Ruling out people like that is dangerous for scum.

Plus, he played consistently with his claimed reads. Day one, he was pushing Code_X most of the day, based on an original argument that no-one had raised before, albeit one which kinda reads omgus, and had a certain sense to it: Code_X pushing a player for acting in a way Code knew was consistent with his town meta. So he pushes that first, but in keeping with his Chaos town read, he compromises to lynch scum. He could very easily have played the tunneled derptown and let Chaos die, but he didn't. Day two, he returns to the guy he's thought is scum all along, and didn't vote for the dead scum.

Forget the 'factually wrong' thing. It's not alignment relevant, Arugula just sucks. Don't you think scum have motive to check that their attacks are reasonable and hard to paint as scummy? Then he comes out and accuses the player who defended the dead scum the hardest of saying he loved the dead scum wagon. That's just derp.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

McStab - 6 - Havingfitz, Maestro, ChaosOmega,
Arugula,
Tebow, Guttersnipe

How the fuck is this a hard bus anyway?

Do you remember when Arugula switched to Code_X and the switch was SCUMMY AS ALL FUCK?>

Now, open your eyes
liek I TOLD YOU TO YESTERDAY WHEN I SAID CODE WOULD FLIP FUCKING TOWN
, and look:

We have KNOWLEDGE that Code_X was town.

Look back to D1

Arugula HOPPED ONTO CODE_X SCUMMILY BECAUSE HE SAW AN OPPORTUNITY TO UN BUS.

Then he HOPPED BACK later on when I said "no fuck this Code wagon"

I'd re-evaluate my Chaos read (whcih is probably wrong since I was just sheeping IS who I thought was town's read), but it shouldn't matter until Ellie comes back
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 am

Fate, just how many scum do you think we have?
Show

Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Tebow »

He went off McStab because it appeared no-one else was interested. He returned at the most crucial juncture.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

I smell Fate cooking up some revisionist history.
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Fate »

In post 658, Tebow wrote:Plus, he played consistently with his claimed reads. Day one, he was pushing Code_X most of the day, based on an original argument that no-one had raised before, albeit one which kinda reads omgus, and had a certain sense to it: Code_X pushing a player for acting in a way Code knew was consistent with his town meta. So he pushes that first, but in keeping with his Chaos town read, he compromises to lynch scum. He could very easily have played the tunneled derptown and let Chaos die, but he didn't. Day two, he returns to the guy he's thought is scum all along, and didn't vote for the dead scum.

Forget the 'factually wrong' thing. It's not alignment relevant, Arugula just sucks. Don't you think scum have motive to check that their attacks are reasonable and hard to paint as scummy? Then he comes out and accuses the player who defended the dead scum the hardest of saying he loved the dead scum wagon. That's just derp.

Giving him a pass because he's derp... why? REALLY? My first scumgame I intentionally played like I was bad, because it looked like I really BELIEVED in it, and people just said "oh fate youre dumb."

When dumb lines up with a pretty CLEAR fucking scum agenda, you need to re-evaluate.

D2 he comes RIGHT BACK to the person he was willing to mislynch INSTEAD of McScum. And he got that mislynch.

What about me? I'm scum because of low morale? My low morale isn't due to being wrong D1, but then BEING RIGHT AS FUCK D2 and NO ONE LISTENING? ARe you even thinkin this shit through?

Arugula D3 comes in and votes me. I'm his scumread why? Because of false information? He didn't REEVALUATE HIS READS after he was "Wrong" about CODE_X who's wagon I stopped D1 AND tried to stop D2, he just comes forward with some bullshit?

Let's say he's dumb and meant to say I defended scum. Ok, is that ALL HE HAS to go off D3? A single read from D1? No taking into consideration the Code+X flip ro the Guttersnipe flip? (I had nothing to gain from killing Gutter, who thought I was town from tone, compared to IS and co).

But whatever

I'm down for a massclaim to expose IS as the fuckin godfather and lock Arugula into a fakeclaim if thats what it takes for you guys to wake up
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Fate »

In post 661, Tebow wrote:He went off McStab because it appeared no-one else was interested. He returned at the most crucial juncture.

Because that was his AGENDA. If he started it and was pushing it and wanted it the most badly he wanteD CREDIT for that wagon. He WANTED to be seen as town for the rest of the game. But when momentum fell off when I came in he OPPORTUNISITICALLY saw a CHANCE to not bus and to frame me for derailing the "scum wagon" when McStab flipped at a later time (probably woudlve bussed D2).

Then when nothing was happen I'm sure he came back when to gain credit and shove through his agenda D2
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Fate »

Look I'm SURE you fucks can lynch IS and he'll flip scum tomorrow or anytime.

But Arugula bussed hard D1, and you idiots are going to let him win in a LyLo without looking twice. So while I'm ALIVE and IN THIS GAME before ELLIE GETS BACK I want Arugula, NOT IS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Fate »

In post 352, Axxle wrote:Vote: Arugula

I am not happy with his push on Code_X. Both he and fate have been saying he's scum like it's truth, but I just don't see their argument.

Chaos and IS are giving just enough lip service to analyzing the rest of the town that I can't really say either are tunnelling at the moment.

Sorry I haven't been around, didn't realize how bad work + Comic Con was going to get.

Tebow are you seriously even analyzing this game? I can't believe someone as articulate as you wouldn't HOLISTICALLY think about thsi shit.

Why did Axxle die?
Right here.

He was onto IS too.

Why did Guttersnipe die?

In post 586, Guttersnipe wrote:OK, you know what, you've convinced me.

unvote, vote: Internet Stranger

Clearly chaos and code x are right because the only explanation for IS's retardedness is that he's scum or a jester.

P.S. IS it's safe now, you can vote Code X without looking too dirty.

Code X, I hope now that I've unvoted you you'll give me a nice word on your reads post.

FATE I am serious about what I've said about mcstab and arugula ---- if you keep ignoring me I'm going to ignore your whining completely.

Tebow I'd greatly appreciate your opinion about Code X, Chaos, IS, Fate, and Arugula.

Here.

FUCKING THINK TEBOW
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Tebow »

^ The rare valid point.

It's so much harder when you present EVERY LITTLE THOUGHT that passes through your head as if it's Gospel truth.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Fate »

K Tebow I realized what your problem is.

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Arugula »

So you think there are three scum and an SK, Fate?
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Fate »

In post 667, Tebow wrote:^ The rare valid point.

It's so much harder when you present EVERY LITTLE THOUGHT that passes through your head as if it's Gospel truth.

That's how I play. And if I Had any CREDIT from D1 people would've listened and stopped that fuckin Code_X lynch in the tracks and we coulda flipped ARUGULA yesterday and IS today and been well on our way to victory.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

In post 669, Arugula wrote:So you think there are three scum and an SK, Fate?

Is this nitpicking really all you have to fuckin say

out of my like 12 posts?

Really?

I just literally posted each time I had a thought and showed you the PROCESS of my thinking as I was re-reading htis game

Here let me make you a flowchart (for Tebow, not you your fuckin minimalistic scum getting a apss from newbasstown.)

BNEFORE I ANALYZED THIS GAME TODAY:
IS-town
Tebow-??
Fitz-Lol
ChaosOmega-Scum
Oso--Slighlty town
Arugula-FUCKING SCUM

AFTER I READ THROUGH POSTS AND VCS AND ISO:
IS-holy shit hes scum
Tebow-Town
Fitz-Lol
ChaosOmega-....hmm probtown voting IS scum
Oso-slighlty town
Arugula-HOLY SHIT HOW IS HE NOT DEAD YET.

Arugula and IS are so scummy it hurts. So yeah, I think its 3 scum+SK set-up. Especially given town power
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Tebow »

Hey. Hey Arugula.

Your justification for attacking Fate was factually incorrect.

Do you not have a reaction to that being pointed out?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

In post 669, Arugula wrote:So you think there are three scum and an SK, Fate?

Arugula respond to me showing how your basis for voting me is completely false, and either fabricate a new reason to vote me (which will show you as scum) or move your vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

In post 672, Tebow wrote:Hey. Hey Arugula.

Your justification for attacking Fate was factually incorrect.

Do you not have a reaction to that being pointed out?

See, now you're coming around.

I mean, its just been so long that you've been operating and falling for Arugula's D1 superbus that its gonna take awhile for me to free up your mind (especially since I haven't been here to influence the game at all really).

And I REALLY have to go do shit now, I just get absorbed too easily and now I'm behind on life and chores and shit

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”