Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 621, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 535, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 369, havingfitz wrote:Mozamis' seems suspect given his quick willingness to out his priority.
Good point. Moz, can you please explain why priority claiming didn't really garner a second thought from you while role claiming you were so resistant to.
i dint think piriority mstter thst much.
role claiming seemed madness.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by mozamis »

IA READS LIST PLASE
AND FLUBBERNUBBER
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 am

Post by mozamis »

(Pretentious aside: Reckon Freud would say that Chick is voting Moz/Mom because subconsciously she has identified Moz with her Mom, who she doesnt like because of the Electra complex)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 am

Post by mozamis »

Tl;dr - she doesn't like me....
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Right, assuming nothing new happens today or a lynch I believe in urgently needs pushing over the line to avoid a No Lynch, Nosferatu will have my vote till deadline. Here's why:

For most of this game, following on from her bleating that she is refusing to read the thread because of all the scumhunting we had allegedly not been doing, she has been tunnelling on Mozamis. This tunnel started on what appeared to be a snap judgement on Mozamis in post , which was backed up first of all poorly in the post right after, where she accuses Mozamis of asking her loaded questions which weren't loaded at all as far as I can see (from what I can tell asking why you'd sign up to play a game you refuse to read and for your current scumreads are perfectly reasonable questions), and then she actually puts forth a fairly viable case when challenged to do so, which appeared to be ad hoc (cobbled together after the fact in order to support an accusation you had already put forward seeing as you asked Nosferatu).

Saying that you are actively not reading the game is a very bold thing to say, it potentially paints a big target on your back but also just seems "too scummy to be scum" for most people it would seem, the logic being scum would not be willing to stick their neck out, especially on Day 1, you claim that you are disintersted in the game but you keep finding reasons to tunnel Mozamis when she looked like a viable lynch candidate, that's sure interesting. But what's
extremely
interesting is that once Allomancer became a big wagon, well you immediately stopped digging that tunnel! You suddenly claimed that you were fine with lynching one of the two and put him at L-1. The reasons mentioned for not liking Allomancer before this was apparently him not putting thought and effort into his posts. Well I'm sorry but can somebody please let the kettle know the pot is calling him black. You straight up admitted that you're not trying.

To reference your answers in Post , that we were apparently creating pages you can't be arsed to read, well at this point that is surely bollocks. We haven't setup specced for a while now and yet all you've STILL done is tunnel on Mozamis and a bit on Allomancer when he looked viable. Someone who is actually interested in finding scum would at least be openly trying to read the game by now and be putting the effort in.

Either you are scum putting on an act to appear disinterested in the game and look like too much of an easy target or you are telling the truth about being disinterested in the game and have an actual excuse to be putting in zero effort to scumhunt. The fact you are contantly finding reasons to scumhunt Mozamis, and then reacted to the Allomancer wagon and put him at L-1, that does not look like someone disintrested in the game.

Furthermore to that is this:
In post 592, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 576, Mjollnir wrote:And then a couple of posts later you say Mozamis is scum despite the fact you say it's all been setup speccing and there is nothing worth reading in the game
except the bit where I say very explicitly what I'm voting moz for isn't setup spec cause uhh
its on the same page
where I complain about PREVIOUS pages
that contain spec
which kind of implies that its
idk
stopped now.
Well this heavily implies that your initial vote for Mozamis was not on a whim, and you had that evidence already there before you placed that vote down. This therefore would mean that you had in fact been reading through the pages you claimed you hadn't been reading because of all the setup spec! And the previous pages you referenced in that post were right at the beginning, Pages 1-3, where we were heavily setup speccing. If you were reading through those pages for evidence then clearly the setup speccing was not the big problem you were claiming it was. I simply do not buy your act. VOTE: Nosferatu
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Mjollnir »

As for other potential lynches, I am not willing to support a Mozamis lynch today unless something changes. The way he has explained the progression of his reads seems honest to me, I feel he is genuinely trying to scumhunt, the wagon seems too easy and too quick to assemble. Fitz I am ambivilent on, need to read him closer but I don't recall him having done much, potentially could support a lynch on him. Raya I have seen peddled around a little, she's a lurker and can be replaced rather than lynched, if she were actively doing nothing then it would be a different story.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

Hmm. Less likely to believe scum is putting on a show to seem disinterested/lurky, than them actually being disinterested/lurky. Regardless, we are on a similar wavelength.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 642, mozamis wrote:
In post 635, Chickadee wrote:because I've seen mom play exactly like this as town.
hey chick, I'm still not your mom! (funny what a combination of havig a female avatar and being older than you does lol)

unvote me please i am town
i
Autocorrect :cool:
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 643, mozamis wrote:i didnt answer IAI's questions because they seemed "lawyer like" i.e bullshit lol i guess when you think someones scum, you don't want to bother.
I'd rather answer questions from town i.e chick, radical. even Nos, if he can be mature enough to be civil.
I'm perfectly civil

I don't have anything to ask you.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh mjollnir made a big boy post

i guess ill read it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Well this heavily implies that your initial vote for Mozamis was not on a whim, and you had that evidence already there before you placed that vote down. This therefore would mean that you had in fact been reading through the pages you claimed you hadn't been reading because of all the setup spec!
no it doesn't. I saw moz scumpost, and then read through his ISO. The thing that lets me read without sifting through setup spec.
In post 264, Nosferatu wrote:in the 1 page I've seen of you, you've spent your time asking two loaded questions and I doubt your ISO gets better
^ here's me specifically saying his ISO

I still haven't read those pages between moz's keychain vote and me complaining about setup spec

probably never will
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

But what's extremely interesting is that once Allomancer became a big wagon, well you immediately stopped digging that tunnel! You suddenly claimed that you were fine with lynching one of the two and put him at L-1.
???
Why does it matter which one dies first?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

To reference your answers in Post 592, that we were apparently creating pages you can't be arsed to read, well at this point that is surely bollocks. We haven't setup specced for a while now and yet all you've STILL done is tunnel on Mozamis and a bit on Allomancer when he looked viable.
I've pretty obviously been reading the game for awhile now buddy
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Either you are scum putting on an act to appear disinterested in the game and look like too much of an easy target or you are telling the truth about being disinterested in the game and have an actual excuse to be putting in zero effort to scumhunt. The fact you are contantly finding reasons to scumhunt Mozamis, and then reacted to the Allomancer wagon and put him at L-1, that does not look like someone disintrested in the game.
Because I'm not...disinterested...in the game...

I haven't been for awhile now. Ever since I uh... started posting

I don't know what you mean by "constantly finding reasons to scumhunt moz" love for some elaboration on that.
last.fm
gtkas
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Mjollnir »

No Nosferatu, the two loaded questions you were referring to came from that page, not the beginning of the ISO which is where you would have gotten the rest of that evidence for your post backing up your vote on Mozamis. You claimed you hadn't read anything of her content barring those two questions and thus according to that you cannot have started reading the ISO. And yet now you are saying that you read the posts you used to back up your vote before you placed the vote?

If you cannot keep your story straight here, then how do you expect me to believe that you were being truthful before?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 664, Mjollnir wrote:No Nosferatu, the two loaded questions you were referring to came from that page, not the beginning of the ISO which is where you would have gotten the rest of that evidence for your post backing up your vote on Mozamis. You claimed you hadn't read anything of her content barring those two questions and thus according to that you cannot have started reading the ISO. And yet now you are saying that you read the posts you used to back up your vote before you placed the vote?

If you cannot keep your story straight here, then how do you expect me to believe that you were being truthful before?
???
I read his loaded question
then read his ISO

what's hard to understand here?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 264, Nosferatu wrote:in the 1 page I've seen of you, you've spent your time asking two loaded questions and I doubt your ISO gets better
1 page I've seen = the 1 page I've seen his posts on aka the only page I've been posting in
In post 265, mozamis wrote:it does. read it, then unvote.
^^ he legit tells me to read his ISO
In post 266, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 20, mozamis wrote:instinctively, i'm against that. mass claims give scum even more info.
-snip-
my ad hoc "case" starts from beginning of his posts

It's amazing to me that you can try to not get what's going on here.
last.fm
gtkas
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 661, Nosferatu wrote:
But what's extremely interesting is that once Allomancer became a big wagon, well you immediately stopped digging that tunnel! You suddenly claimed that you were fine with lynching one of the two and put him at L-1.
???
Point is you wagon hopped when it was convenient for you to do so, your reasons for disliking Allo before were hypocritical.

I mean, you could have fooled me that you're not disinterested. All you've done is tunnel Moz (which is what I mean by keep finding reasons to scumhunt him) and do a little bit of light digging on Allomancer.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Thread is on fire, but let's remain respectful here.
In post 659, Nosferatu wrote:oh mjollnir made a big boy post

i guess ill read it
For the record, he's 25 and you're 16. There's being cute & funny, then there's just being disrespectful. :neutral: He's not replying to you saying, "
Oh look the baby is goo-goo-gah-gaahing! better give him some attention!
" If you said something like the above to me, I'd be extremely frustrated with you.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 652, mozamis wrote:(Pretentious aside: Reckon Freud would say that Chick is voting Moz/Mom because subconsciously she has identified Moz with her Mom, who she doesnt like because of the Electra complex)
complexes are more of a Jung thing aren't they?
Mjollnir wrote:
In post 661, Nosferatu wrote:
???
Point is you wagon hopped when it was convenient for you to do so, your reasons for disliking Allo before were hypocritical.

I mean, you could have fooled me that you're not disinterested. All you've done is tunnel Moz (which is what I mean by keep finding reasons to scumhunt him) and do a little bit of light digging on Allomancer.
Hypocrisy aside, you're absolutely right that I wagon hopped when it was convenient to do so. I will at any time no matter what game I'm in, vote the scumread with the highest amount of votes or momentum, barring a specific reasoning that makes me prefer one scum over the other.
Aubrey wrote:
In post 659, Nosferatu wrote:oh mjollnir made a big boy post

i guess ill read it
For the record, he's 25 and you're 16. There's being cute & funny, then there's just being disrespectful. :neutral: He's not replying to you saying, "
Oh look the baby is goo-goo-gah-gaahing! better give him some attention!
" If you said something like the above to me, I'd be extremely frustrated with you.
I'm not belittling him like that. Big boy literally just meant long to me. It's a phrase I use a lot. Wasn't trying to be disrespectful. Yet.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I also don't see what age has to do with the perceived insult :roll:
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I don't scumread Allo for effort. I don't like to read people for effort. People tryhard as scum. I scumread him because his posts are contrived and transparently scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Mjollnir »

How were those questions even loaded anyway? You even answered one of them.

The timing on you finding Allo scummy was convenient to say the least, and if you aren't reading people for effort then:
In post 305, Nosferatu wrote:This is actually one of the most braindead posts I've read in awhile. I don't mean that intelligence-wise, I mean that this is actually the least thought I've seen put into a post.
Why is this included?

And yeah, it did come across as being impolite I will admit but I chose to ignore it because it's not the point of the game. Aubrey is right though, if you are wondering why people are perceiving you as lacking civility, phrasing like that may have something to do with it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Aubrey »

A man in his mid-early 20's (or older) isn't going to want a mid-teen saying to him, "
look at you, making a big boy post.
" which is how your line is interpreted. I apologize for chastising you now knowing what you really meant, but that is a phrase typically used towards a child. I'd be cautious of using that phrase for future reference, because it can be easily seen as degrading.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 672, Mjollnir wrote:How were those questions even loaded anyway? You even answered one of them.

The timing on you finding Allo scummy was convenient to say the least, and if you aren't reading people for effort then:
In post 305, Nosferatu wrote:This is actually one of the most braindead posts I've read in awhile. I don't mean that intelligence-wise, I mean that this is actually the least thought I've seen put into a post.
Why is this included?
Thought!=effort. Although to be fair, it can be morning time for anyone. I don't think my finding him scummy was convenient, he just posted something dumb to me so I read back on his posts and found it to be scummy.
And yeah, it did come across as being impolite I will admit but I chose to ignore it because it's not the point of the game. Aubrey is right though, if you are wondering why people are perceiving you as lacking civility, phrasing like that may have something to do with it.
I can answer questions even if you don't like how I answer them. Just cause I don't speak queen's english and drink with my pinky up (i actually do but that's beside the point) doesn't make me an aboriginal.
Aubrey wrote:A man in his mid-early 20's (or older) isn't going to want a mid-teen saying to him, "
look at you, making a big boy post.
" which is how your line is interpreted. I apologize for chastising you now knowing what you really meant, but that is a phrase typically used towards a child. I'd be cautious of using that phrase for future reference, because it can be easily seen as degrading.
Yeah but I didn't say "look at you, making a big boy post". You've added tone and wording to my post that wasn't there. If I wanted to say "look at you, making a big boy post," I would've said that, or I would've added some emoji or some shit to show how overtly condescending I wanted to be. I already said I didn't mean to be disrespectful with that post, so you explaining it to me is unneeded.

Also back to the point of age, condescension surpasses age. It would've been equally if not more offensive if he were younger than me. Hence why I said age shouldn't matter.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”