Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Check post #0

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 648, Tchill13 wrote:Honestly? Post count. I just looked at it and picked two people.
:neutral:

Initially I was kinda 'meh' on Laser's question because the obvious answer was 'proven town via flip' and 'proven town via role PM'.

But your answer is *ewwww*.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Korina and Almost50 even have the exact number of posts, so...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

wilky or TChill today
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount 2.2
(3)
Almost50 - voted by: Espeonage, skitter30, wilky.
(2)
LaserGuy - voted by: Montosh, Almost50.
(1)
wilky - voted by: Not_Mafia.
(1)
skitter30 - voted by: Thor665.
(1)
Not_Mafia - voted by: Beefster.

(2)
Not voting: Tchill13, LaserGuy.

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority. Only 5 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-03-17 11:30:00)

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:wilky or TChill today
Agreed. (and it worries me much to find myself agreeing with someone all that much, tbh).

Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Montosh »

LaserGuy wrote:
In post 570, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 569, wilky wrote:Paradox is a weird one there's not really anyone it implicates or points in a direction too.
This is wolf
I agree with NM here. I don't like this post by wilky.
Why though? Beyond what's already been said, the paradox kill doesn't really tell us much. Why would WW!wilky kill paradox when it would clearly cast suspicion on him?
skitter wrote:
In post 576, Montosh wrote:LaserGuy and Beefster's votes were less reasonable. LaserGuy mostly voted to pressure people into consolidating votes onto wagons near deadlines, which rarely ends well for town. Beefster was just blatantly sheeping. I'd put money on scum there.
In post 468, LaserGuy wrote:VOTE: Dr Fanta

Two days left. We need to start consolidating our votes.
Why'd you pick Dr Fanta here to consolidate votes on?
There were five wagons at the time: You, Thor, wilky, Dr. Fanta, and A50. I had Town on you and Thor, so I wasn't going to vote there. I was suspicious of everyone on the wilky wagon and didn't want to sheep them. It was a toss-up for me between A50 and Dr. Fanta, and my scumread on Fanta was stronger.
I don't see why a town on thor when he spent all of yesterday deliberately misrepping arguments.

Forgiving that, I think the rest of your reasoning is sound, especially concerning the wilky wagon.

UNVOTE:
In post 641, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 576, Montosh wrote:But Fanta actually went after wilky for no reason, other than the fact that he was high up on skitter's readlist and they didn't like the readlist, which seems totally bonkers to me. Wilky had some reason to vote for them.
This is a weird interpretation. Wilky didn't seem too bothered by Fanta voting for him. He didn't like Fanta's read on skitter flip-flopping based on her reads list, and didn't like Fanta accusing me of active lurking. See and .
Right sure, but the read on skitter's list was directly related to Fanta's vote on wilky. My point is more that the whole situation was more connected, and that Fanta kinda got themselves lynched to some extent.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Montosh »

VOTE: Beefster

The other one on my list. Why the Fanta vote (since you didn't really get into it much Day 1) and why the votes without comment? You either spend the day sheeping other people or doing this. Care to give us some of your thoughts?
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 651, Thor665 wrote:
In post 648, Tchill13 wrote:Honestly? Post count. I just looked at it and picked two people.

Initially I was kinda 'meh' on Laser's question because the obvious answer was 'proven town via flip' and 'proven town via role PM'.

This is my first replace in. I just gave it a quick glance and randomly picked 2 ppl. Looks like I shouldn't have even given an answer. It's NAI.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:wilky or TChill today
Still haven't caught up but I seen a few votes on not mafia. This could be opportunistic.

@notmafia why is my slot scummy?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 652, Thor665 wrote:Korina and Almost50 even have the exact number of posts, so...
Not a fan of this. Why do you get to dictate how I randomly choose who to ask? Even if they are the same amount of posts? Posts count is NAI. So why does this even bother you that I picked that method to randomly ask people?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

You know what we could do? We could act like this is my first post because I just so happen to pick the dead guy and the guy I replaced lol. Like I said I'll catch up in a few hours. Apologies for the ignorance.

It did get a few reactions though so that's nice.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And he finally gets it! :lol:

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Hey I'm glad I could at least provide some entertainment lol.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 623, Almost50 wrote:I also find amazing that we keep on taking bouts at each other and nobody ever cares to intervene. The most that people have done is pop on, place a vote and take a nose dive into oblivion. It looks like both Scum factions are happy with the status quo and want it to go on and on and on. Did you ever consider that possibility??
Tbh this is actually a good point. I think I'm going to let the argument rest for now.

but the tldr to your questions are: I think you're mafia since wolves shooting outside me/you/thor signifies to me that they are content with the argument continuing, and I've never rolled scum in multiball (onsite; I have offsite but games on my homesite are kinda different and I don't think that game is immediately relevant to this one for a multitude of reasons)
In post 631, Thor665 wrote:@Skitter - how is conceptualizing a scum team scummy? Because that's assuredly as close as I came to "chaining lynches".
I don't think that conceptualizing a scumteam is inherently scummy.

It's more like I feel like you're calling me scummy no matter what - if Fanta had flipped scum you were obviously going to argue that I was partners with them, but they flipped town and you're still saying I'm scummy without like re-evaluating anything.

So I basically feel like you were going to use a Fanta scum!flip to push for scum!me if the flip had happened, but it isn't really something you believe given that the townflip doesn't actually change anything for you. Like a lot of your Fanta thing was actually about me and associatives with me and how they couldn't/wouldn't describe their townread on me, so it kinda feels like you went there because you couldn't get a wagon on me to stick, and at eod you were focusing on how Fanta made *me* scummy. Like your Fanta thing was about me to a certain extent.
In post 634, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: LaserGuy

This is now the most suspicious slot from being too quiet and floating under everyone's radar.
I don't think he's suspicious, quiet, or floating under the radar and I don't get why you think any of those things.
In post 632, Montosh wrote:I would, however, like to also bring you back to something you said in Day 1, that if Fanta flipped town you'd reconsider your reads on skitter
and thor
. I know skitter also asked you this, but I haven't seem you really reconsider anything much so far. You mostly seem to be fighting with skitter.
I really want this to happen; A50 said he would once everyone has posted, and everyone has.
In post 635, LaserGuy wrote:There were five wagons at the time: You, Thor, wilky, Dr. Fanta, and A50. I had Town on you and Thor, so I wasn't going to vote there. I was suspicious of everyone on the wilky wagon and didn't want to sheep them. It was a toss-up for me between A50 and Dr. Fanta, and my scumread on Fanta was stronger.
OK fair enough. What's your present read on me/thor/A50?
In post 645, Tchill13 wrote:I'd like Dr. Fanta and Korina's opinions on who I should think is the most probable scum and why though.
lolololol
In post 651, Thor665 wrote:

He just replaced in and I don't think the fact that he randomly chose two players to start with without reading the OP means much tbh.
In post 656, Montosh wrote:I don't see why a town on thor when he spent all of yesterday deliberately misrepping arguments.
In case it wasn't obvious, I would start a Thor wagon if I thought it would become a thing this time around.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

vote: tchill

Hard policy or I replace out.
Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: tchill
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 664, skitter30 wrote:
In post 656, Montosh wrote:I don't see why a town on thor when he spent all of yesterday deliberately misrepping arguments.
In case it wasn't obvious, I would start a Thor wagon if I thought it would become a thing this time around.
I'm on board for a thor lynch still. Nothing's changed from Day 1, other than thor seems to be quieter now and isn't really saying much in regards to what others are posting, which is unusual.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 665, Espeonage wrote:

What's wrong with tchill?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 668, Montosh wrote:

What's wrong with tchill?
Ignorant and petulant to the point of ruining a game. He's not the worst from the game which is why id actually rather try and push through a policy rather than just replace out. For lickquick I wouldn't even waste the words.
Don't @ me.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Montosh »

Could I get a link to whatever game you're referencing?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol @ d1 miller lynch
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 660, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 652, Thor665 wrote:Korina and Almost50 even have the exact number of posts, so...
Not a fan of this. Why do you get to dictate how I randomly choose who to ask? Even if they are the same amount of posts? Posts count is NAI. So why does this even bother you that I picked that method to randomly ask people?
I'm not dictating anything to you, it's a question.
I brought up number of posts because you claimed you looked at the post count to pick - why look at the post count to pick if number of posts was meaningless?
Also, you didn't pick people to randomly ask - you're claiming you randomly picked people to sheep reads on/agree with.
In post 664, skitter30 wrote:It's more like I feel like you're calling me scummy no matter what - if Fanta had flipped scum you were obviously going to argue that I was partners with them, but they flipped town and you're still saying I'm scummy without like re-evaluating anything.

So I basically feel like you were going to use a Fanta scum!flip to push for scum!me if the flip had happened, but it isn't really something you believe given that the townflip doesn't actually change anything for you. Like a lot of your Fanta thing was actually about me and associatives with me and how they couldn't/wouldn't describe their townread on me, so it kinda feels like you went there because you couldn't get a wagon on me to stick, and at eod you were focusing on how Fanta made *me* scummy. Like your Fanta thing was about me to a certain extent.
You called me scummy for it *before I had even had a chance to post in the game thread post flip*.
How does that make sense?
And your claim that me "lining up lynches" is, as you already agreed, illogical.
My current issue with you is it's now Day 2 and you've created a second case based on calling people scummy for doing basic scumhunting, and you're already kicking up a dirt cloud again.

I agree my Fanta thing was about you - how is that scummy?
I'll wait.
In post 664, skitter30 wrote:He just replaced in and I don't think the fact that he randomly chose two players to start with without reading the OP means much tbh.
He didn't just randomly pick two players - what did he "randomly" pick them and then do with them?
Because if you can see me as scum for lining up a lynch and predicting my interactions with others as arguments that will get me townread how can you not see the much less twisty issue with what he just did? this is the sort of stuff you were howling misrep over with me yesterday - except yesterday I'd ask it as a question, and here you're just empty immediate attacking while showing no understanding of my issue/what actually happened.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

??? i was scum the only time we played together. i did what i had to do to win. if you think i play that way every time so be it. Tbh i thjought you were a good player and was looking forward to playing with you. oh well.

Return to “Completed Open Games”