Mini 1109: Jurassic Park Mafia (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

all town wagon on Ellibereth
Leiks was voting Elli but then switched off. DOesn't make sense to do as scum
Makes me lean park
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
GenericHydra
GenericHydra
Goon
GenericHydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

Post by GenericHydra »

Great. Now we wait for the mudkip to chime in.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Shift replaces parknourie.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Shift »

Haven't read my Role PM yet, don't plan to until I read the entire thread. I should have something up tomorrow. Thanks to TNM for letting me replace in.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

No
read your role pm before you read the thread
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

fffffffff
I feel much better about parkscum now if the replacee is going to excuse any scumiiness in his summary posts by LOL I HADNT READ MY ROLE PM YET SO IT CANT BE SCUMMY
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Shift »

I, once again, refuse to read my role PM until I read the thread. Sorry. I'm working on it now. If I am scum, I'm not getting tricked into losing by LOL CLAIM NOW OR GET AUTOLYNCHED only to find out that the person I replaced into claimed something else. If I'm town, then cool. I can give unbiased reads and all of that good stuff when I finish. I will defend against any of Park's scumminess as soon as I finish, but you will have to wait. It's not like he hadn't read his role PM. Am I aware this post makes it seem like I'm scared scum? Yes, I am. But if I was that scared of something like what I mentioned happening, I could just ISO Park's posts and see what he has claimed and match it up to the Role PM. I have no real anti-win condition motive to put off posting about things I don't even know about until I figure out exactly what is is that's going on and claiming a role I don't know if Park did or didn't claim by doing this.

tl;dr: I will have to deal with the scumminess you allege Park had sooner or later, and I'll have to make up for it no matter what role I am. But posting now either does me no good, and possibly even hurt me as I have no idea what's going on, as town or screws me over as scum. I will read my Role PM and give my thoughts after I finish reading the thread, and that's that. I'm sorry if you don't like it.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Shift »

Also, sorry for the double post, but if you mean any scumminess during the post where I give my thoughts on what has happened after I finished reading, I will have read the Role PM. I'm opening it up as soon as I hit page 28 again, and before I write up a post on my thoughts.
GenericHydra
GenericHydra
Goon
GenericHydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by GenericHydra »

Don't try to be funny.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Shift

K. #1 suspect from VCA, plus sure as hell not losing to LOLIMNOTREADINGMYROLEPM SO I CAN WIN LOL
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Shift »

Read my Role PM since you guys seemed to be so against it. First forum mafia game though I've played in another format for awhile. I've seen on other sites (No ISO available) where scum in slightly larger games got outed by being forced to claim before they could read what their replacement claimed. That fear factor was what kept me from claiming, but as I pointed out earlier I could just ISO Park and look at what he claimed if I was scum, otherwise I wouldn't have to worry about it and just claim as town. No real reason to hold it, no real reason to read it I suppose since there's ISO.

Have we claimed already or no? I'd guess so since only 4 people are left, and my role is useless anyway, so what the heck. Roland Tembo, doesn't give me an exact role name but I'm essentially an SK cop. I can check each night if someone is the T-Rex or not. Park's results were all Not T-Rex obviously, but N1 was inHim, N2 was Hiraki, N3 was chesskid.

On page 11. I just have to say that Chesskid's #272 is the greatest thing I've ever read in my entire life. I can die a happy, laughing man now Chesskid.

Nah but seriously, so far Rav lynch was good. Park has got to be the scummiest person on Earth. inHim looked to be the most obvious town skimming through. Not seeing Chess as scum right now.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Shift »

EBWOP: And I wasn't going to read my Role PM until I finished the thread Chess. It would have only been another 2-3 hours. I'm sure you could have waited.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I got back together with her >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Shift »

That was still the single greatest thing I've ever read
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It was also one of the shittiest days of my life. :(
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Shift »

...I'm sorry for your pain. But time to get back on topic.

Why would not reading my Role PM be reason enough for a vote? I explained earlier that it was in case I was scum and you guys forced me to instaclaim or get lynched, as I've seen on other websites. And with the reason that based on the first 11 pages scum likely have safeclaims, if I was scum, I would have just claimed straight out assuming Park wasn't a COMPLETE moron, though based on the pages I've read he's pretty close to it. No real motivation to fake it. And again, I could have just ISO'd Park if I didn't have a safeclaim. Luckily, or unfortunately for me, I haven't decided yet, I got town. Too bad Park is the scummiest person on Earth.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Shift »

chesskid3 wrote:
Vote: Hiraki

Same reasoning as D1 + VCA. I don't really get all the Elli voting, because to me I just see lurking. Not sure how you can VCA that. We almost certainly don't have a vig based on the SK flip + 1 death last night, so I'm down with lynching him later if his participation doesn't pick up, since I refuse to lose to lurkerscum ever, but Hiraki is the play today.
Oh, what a diamond. Town reads be a'changin.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Shift »

parknourie wrote:Sorry for my constant lurking in this game.
However I spotted one scummy person and that's got to be Hiraki.
Why? I like to be in the bandwagon this time around.
Vote: Hiraki
*headdesk* This will be harder than I thought.
GenericHydra
GenericHydra
Goon
GenericHydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 am

Post by GenericHydra »

Shift wrote:...I explained earlier that it was in case I was scum and you guys forced me to instaclaim or get lynched, as I've seen on other websites. And with the reason that based on the first 11 pages scum likely have safeclaims, if I was scum, I would have just claimed straight out assuming Park wasn't a COMPLETE moron, though based on the pages I've read he's pretty close to it. No real motivation to fake it. And again, I could have just ISO'd Park if I didn't have a safeclaim. Luckily, or unfortunately for me, I haven't decided yet, I got town. Too bad Park is the scummiest person on Earth.
Did I just see you claim Mafia here?
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Shift »

Luckily, or unfortunately for me, I haven't decided yet, I got town.

Yes, I claim scum /sarcasm
GenericHydra
GenericHydra
Goon
GenericHydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 am

Post by GenericHydra »

Oo, I bet you're a velociraptor!

No, seriously. You'll have to read up first. Then, our resident lurker/content-promiser must show up to keep her promises to provide content. Only then we'll get somewhere (but quite frankly I'm getting kind tired with this).
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Shift »

GenericHydra wrote: No, seriously. You'll have to read up first.
You mean like how I tried to do by not reading my Role PM before reading the entire thread?

Also, on page 21. If Liek is real, though I doubt it because 4 PRs, 2+ investigative would make this very townsided, the jar of T-Rex piss likely did not work because it was thrown N2. Park investigated Chess N3. I have no N4 and N5 reports, strangely enough. Doesn't really matter anyway I guess unless the last maf really is PGO.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Shift »

EBWOP: It's not even sniffing T-Rex piss. I got a bottle of T-Rex scent from the gift shop and match it up to various people until I get a match. I originally meant to hunt him, but the hippies wouldn't let me bring a gun in, so I'm settling for tracking him. A lot of humor in the flavor.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Shift »

EBWOP again: Oops, TRex piss WAS n3. Guess Liek's probably fake like I said.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”