TOADSTOOL TRAITOR 2 ((WINNER REVEALED!))

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Working on it now.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Just gonna post random info, yell if you see something.

Letters: ash - ap - ice

Numbers: 37 - 30 - 57 - 100

Notes: Goombas, Pikachu, BB's avvy, hole under bridge.

Posting image in a sec. Gonna figure out what the text in the grass is first.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

the words say "search the thread".
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Yeah that's why I said let's search the thread...Haven't seen anything yet, through page 10.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

posting so I know when BBM has an update
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

numbers total: 224
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Battle Mage wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Bm....what the fuck are you talking about? Seriously.
I don't think this is possible to figure out.
Not for someone with an IQ as low as yours anyway. :lol:
post 224
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

well... whats your IQ?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't have time to find out :)
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Nothing through 15.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:I don't have time to find out :)
tch... mole
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Well, I think that the info we have should help us find whatever we are trying to find
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:Just gonna post random info, yell if you see something.

Letters: ash - ap - ice - db

Numbers: 37 - 30 - 57 - 100

Notes: Goombas, Pikachu, BB's avvy, hole under bridge.

Posting image in a sec. Gonna figure out what the text in the grass is first.
Missed some.
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Through 20. There's a good chance I've missed something though...I'm gonna go over it again if I find nothing.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Grrr... I wish I could help you in some way... where is eteo!!!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Eteo seems to have vanished from mish mash, which means he vanished from the site. :)
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Damn, nothing. Well I probably missed some invisitext or that putting white font in other people's quotes crap...*Rechecking*

FlameAxe, you should probably do so as well. Start from the end.
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Grr I'm gonna recheck all Guardian's/Guppy's posts first, b/c of the pikachu. Was there anything to do with goombas? Hmm...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

The riddles.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Blackberry wrote:
TASK TWO: GOOMBA'S RIDDLES: RESULTS

Goomba approaches Mini-Team Bowser first and gives them the following riddle...

The Goomba informs you that his has hidden five stars in ONE of the following containers: Barrel, Capsule, Crate, Egg or Party Ball. You must decide which container to look in. He gives you one clue...

*The Goomba hands you all a piece of paper that has the following written on it...*

CELL RUSTY ... BABA GEGE PAPA RLRL

Bowser, Marth and Fox quickly answer "Crate." Crate, happens to be correct. Mini-Team Bowser earns 5 Stars for the Super Smash Team.

If one rearranges the letters you can spell "Egg, Party Ball, Capsule and Barrel" ... all the words except for Crate. Therefore "Crate" is the correct answer.

Goomba then approaches Mini-Team Kirby and asks them the following riddle...

The Goomba give you an option of select one of the two shells: Green Shell or Red Shell. One of the shells has five stars hidden in it. You must decide which item to select. Three/Fives must agree in order for a decision to be made. He gives you a clue...

*The Goomba hands you all a piece of paper that has the following written on it...*

Do not trust the shell that you think you should trust. For if you trust the shell that you should not trust you will not trust the trustwothiness of the truth. My best advice is to choose the shell that is trustworthy of the truth. If you choose the shell that is not trustworthy you will most sureley fail! And failure is not something that we like to look at. For failure is the loss and loathing of something that we do no like. When we think about the failures we have committed in the past we may realize that we, ourselves, and others are all failures in the end. We will be forever conddemned to our failures if we lose our first mission. Peace be peace and breasts be breasts, it is time we be put to death!!

After much debate, Kirby and Ness decide on "Red" while Mario, Young Link and Zelda decide on the incorrect answer, "Green." But by the time they decide Goomba has got impatient and left. (all submissions were past deadline). Mini-Team Kirby has earned 0 Stars for the team.

The paragraph has three spelling errors. Surly is missing an "E", Conddemned has an extra "D", and Trustwothiness is missing a "R". These three letters spell out "RED." The paragraph had no meaningful purpose behind it. Also, my profile has a clue that said "olamedrev" which backwards is Verde Malo which is spanish for "Green Bad." "RED" was the correct answer.

Goomba then approaches Mini-Team Samus and asks them the following riddle...

The Goomba wants you to guess which of the following doesn't belong in this group: Mitch, Golf, Look, Randy, Sons, Ben. If you select correctly you will be given 5 stars. You must decide which
letter
word doesn't belong. Three/Fives must agree in order for a decision to be made. The Goomba does give you one small clue...

The beginning and the end are the same. The first is the only thing that matters. The last three have no meaning. Red plus blue does not equal green.

Link and Samus agree that the correct answer is "Look." But nobody else pitches in and Goomba leaves them. Look, was actually incorrect. The correct answer was "BEN." Mini-Team Samus earns 0 Stars for the Super Smash Team.

The first sentence of the hint tell you everything, "the beginning and end are the same"... The five characters on this team were Link, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Roy, and Samus. The first and last letter of each character was the first and last letter of a corresponding word in the last. With the exception of the word "BEN." Therefore, "BEN" was the correct answer.

Goomba then approaches Mini-Team Yoshi and asks them the following riddle...

The Goomba wants you to guess which of the following items is her favorite: Parasol, Paper Fan or Flower. If you select correctly you will be given 5 stars. You must decide which item to select. Three/Fives must agree in order for a decision to be made. The Goomba gives you a clue...

imxzhabumtefummlzbuowmeruxmszbaxxmnzumdpzbaubzpebmurxfbabunzsbzzm.

Yoshi, Mewtwo and Captain Falcon quickly come to the conclusion that the answer is "PARASOL." There are correct. Mini-Team Yoshi earns 5 Stars for the Super Smash Team.

In my profile, under one of my screennames, said "Delete_(letters)" .... if you deleted the specified letters from the sentence you end up with: I hate flowers and paper fans. Therefore, "PARASOL" was the correct answer.
[/i]

STARS ADDED: 10

STAR BANK: 10
Results
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Blackberry wrote:
TASK TWO: GOOMBA'S RIDDLES

While roaming the Mushroom Kingdom, you split up into four groups and search for clues as to who Princess Peach's kidnapper is. Along the way you find a Goomba who asks you a riddle. If you answer his riddle corretly you will be given five stars...

* For your next task, you will be randomly split up into four mini-teams. Each mini-team will be given a riddle that they must solve. If the mini-team solves the riddle correctly then the mini-team will gain 5 stars. A mini-team must have a majority decision (3/5) in order to reach an agreement. Once a team member has made their decision they may not change it.

* There is a 50 hour deadline for this challenge. If there is not a majority decision within the 50 hour deadline then that mini-team will recieve 0 stars for their riddle.

* You may NOT discuss TASK TWO in THIS PARTICULAR forum of your mini-team's particular riddle. If you do so that mini-team will automatically lose their mini-team's riddle and recieve 0 Stars for their mini-team. You may, of course, create a thread somewhere else though I strongly advise you don't do it on MafiaScum, as people may get upset ;).

* All decision for TASK TWO must be submitted by PM.

* Riddles will be sent via PM. Mini-teams are posted below.

MINI-TEAM BOWSER

Bowser
Donkey Kong
Fox
Luigi
Marth

MINI-TEAM SAMUS

Ganondorf
Link
Mr. Game & Watch
Roy
Samus

MINI-TEAM YOSHI

Captain Falcon
Dr. Mario
Mewtwo
Sheik
Yoshi

MINI-TEAM KIRBY

Kirby
Mario
Ness
Young Link
Zelda

POSSIBLE STARS: 20
First post
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
TASK TWO: GOOMBA'S RIDDLES: RESULTS

Goomba approaches Mini-Team Bowser first and gives them the following riddle...

The Goomba informs you that his has hidden five stars in ONE of the following containers: Barrel, Capsule, Crate, Egg or Party Ball. You must decide which container to look in. He gives you one clue...

CELL RUSTY ... BABA GEGE PAPA RLRL

Bowser, Marth and Fox quickly answer "Crate." Crate, happens to be correct. Mini-Team Bowser earns 5 Stars for the Super Smash Team.

If one rearranges the letters you can spell "Egg, Party Ball, Capsule and Barrel" ... all the words except for Crate. Therefore "Crate" is the correct answer.

Goomba then approaches Mini-Team Kirby and asks them the following riddle...

The Goomba give you an option of select one of the two shells: Green Shell or Red Shell. One of the shells has five stars hidden in it. You must decide which item to select. Three/Fives must agree in order for a decision to be made. He gives you a clue...

Do not trust the shell that you think you should trust. For if you trust the shell that you should not trust you will not trust the trustwothiness of the truth. My best advice is to choose the shell that is trustworthy of the truth. If you choose the shell that is not trustworthy you will most sureley fail! And failure is not something that we like to look at. For failure is the loss and loathing of something that we do no like. When we think about the failures we have committed in the past we may realize that we, ourselves, and others are all failures in the end. We will be forever conddemned to our failures if we lose our first mission. Peace be peace and breasts be breasts, it is time we be put to death!!

After much debate, Kirby and Ness decide on "Red" while Mario, Young Link and Zelda decide on the incorrect answer, "Green." But by the time they decide Goomba has got impatient and left. (all submissions were past deadline). Mini-Team Kirby has earned 0 Stars for the team.

The paragraph has three spelling errors. Surly is missing an "E", Conddemned has an extra "D", and Trustwothiness is missing a "R". These three letters spell out "RED." The paragraph had no meaningful purpose behind it. Also, my profile has a clue that said "olamedrev" which backwards is Verde Malo which is spanish for "Green Bad." "RED" was the correct answer.

Goomba then approaches Mini-Team Samus and asks them the following riddle...

The Goomba wants you to guess which of the following doesn't belong in this group: Mitch, Golf, Look, Randy, Sons, Ben. If you select correctly you will be given 5 stars. You must decide which
letter
word doesn't belong. Three/Fives must agree in order for a decision to be made. The Goomba does give you one small clue...

The beginning and the end are the same. The first is the only thing that matters. The last three have no meaning. Red plus blue does not equal green.

Link and Samus agree that the correct answer is "Look." But nobody else pitches in and Goomba leaves them. Look, was actually incorrect. The correct answer was "BEN." Mini-Team Samus earns 0 Stars for the Super Smash Team.

The first sentence of the hint tell you everything, "the beginning and end are the same"... The five characters on this team were Link, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Roy, and Samus. The first and last letter of each character was the first and last letter of a corresponding word in the last. With the exception of the word "BEN." Therefore, "BEN" was the correct answer.

Goomba then approaches Mini-Team Yoshi and asks them the following riddle...

The Goomba wants you to guess which of the following items is her favorite: Parasol, Paper Fan or Flower. If you select correctly you will be given 5 stars. You must decide which item to select. Three/Fives must agree in order for a decision to be made. The Goomba gives you a clue...

imxzhabumtefummlzbuowmeruxmszbaxxmnzumdpzbaubzpebmurxfbabunzsbzzm.

Yoshi, Mewtwo and Captain Falcon quickly come to the conclusion that the answer is "PARASOL." There are correct. Mini-Team Yoshi earns 5 Stars for the Super Smash Team.

In my profile, under one of my screennames, said "Delete_(letters)" .... if you deleted the specified letters from the sentence you end up with: I hate flowers and paper fans. Therefore, "PARASOL" was the correct answer.[/i]

STARS ADDED: 10

STAR BANK: 10
Results
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Porochaz wrote:Apparently Im a bit older than you... Ocarina of Time was set 8 years between young link and adult link (I think) so its not so hard to believe Ganondorf is a bit older...
Post 3o
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by perfect628 »

JordanA24 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Apparently Im a bit older than you... Ocarina of Time was set 8 years between young link and adult link (I think) so its not so hard to believe Ganondorf is a bit older...
Close, 7 years. Ganondorf is defiantly older than Link, in Ocarina of Time, Ganondorf looked about 20 when Link was a child.
Post 37
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Norinel wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:erm, the Mod said that the actual numbers will be revealed at the end. As such, we can catch any liars then, hence the Traitor is almost certain to tell the truth.
This seems more like an activity test than anything.
QFT. Also remember that we can communicate outside of thread, which means we can prod people.

In the spirit of organization, let's make a list, copy and paste or quote the list and edit in your number:
Bowser (Cephrir)
Captain Falcon (Ckillor): 42
Donkey Kong (Flameaxe): 44
Dr. Mario (Eteocles)
Fox (OhGodMyLife): 17

Ganondorf (Porochaz): 74
Kirby (Iammars): 42
Link (UltimaAvalon): 42
Luigi (SomeStrangeFlea)
Mario (JordanA24)

Marth (Bethelmark): 42
Mewtwo (Norinel): 47
Mr. Game & Watch (Hasdgfas): 42
Ness (JDodge): 58
Roy (Perfect628)

Samus (Battle Mage): 1
Sheik (SensFan)
Yoshi (Aegor)
Young Link (Klebian): 49
Zelda (Sarcastro): 42
I chose 47, which I put on the list anyway but wanted to get on the record.
Post 57

Return to “Social Game Archive”