Allomancer, Aubrey, Mjollnir

havingfitz (1) -
Realeo

Flubbernugget (1) -
mozamis

Not Voting (3) -
havingfitz, Raya36, Keychain

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2017-09-06 19:36:38).
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Network.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

Will consider mozamis when I get proper internet
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 672, Mjollnir wrote:How were those questions even loaded anyway? You even answered one of them.
I'll just start by saying I answered the first one because I don't think that asking one loaded question the way he did is
that
bad. But when you do it again it's like ????

As for why they're loaded, I cannot even verbalise why they are terrible questions (maybe loaded was the wrong word to use). That's how bad they are. I go to sleep and see those questions in my dreams, only to wake up in a cold sweat. Those questions killed my mother. Those questions are the business conglomerate that sold my childhood home on a technicality and turned it into a condo. Those questions took my legs. Those questions bullied me in middle school. Those questions wrecked my car. Those questions made my girlfriend leave me. Those questions are why my parents divorced. Those egregious questions are responsible for the sacking and pillaging of an Assyrian village in Mesopotamia 5 thousand years ago. Those questions killed the dinosaurs. Those questions created the supermassive blackhole at the centre of the milky way.

So as to not completely dodge the question, I'll ask you, what does moz gain from asking me those questions?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Mjollnir »

I think we're going off topic with the age thing guys.

Nosferatu, I appreciate that you didn't mean it to be insulting on purpose, I said what I did only because you were questioning before why others in this game felt you weren't being civil and felt it'd be helpful if I pointed this out as a possible example. I feel it's best that this issue is dropped here though, we can't risk getting side-tracked this close to deadline.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

sure I feel you
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

It's a really semantic point and I have a huge propensity to get stuck on things like that anyway, it's not even on you.
last.fm
gtkas
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 677, Nosferatu wrote:So as to not completely dodge the question, I'll ask you, what does moz gain from asking me those questions?
Without wishing to deflect, I find it curious how you feel the need to get me to explain what I feel his motivation was for asking these questions, but you'd rather go off on a long hypobolic spiel about how awful the questions were than maybe ask the source itself why he is asking those questions and what possible town motivation he may have for this.

I am willing to put forth my answers but I feel I should check whether you want to present this to Mozamis first.
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Mjollnir »

*hyperbolic, it's too late here..
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 681, Mjollnir wrote:
In post 677, Nosferatu wrote:So as to not completely dodge the question, I'll ask you, what does moz gain from asking me those questions?
Without wishing to deflect, I find it curious how you feel the need to get me to explain what I feel his motivation was for asking these questions, but you'd rather go off on a long hypobolic spiel about how awful the questions were than maybe ask the source itself why he is asking those questions and what possible town motivation he may have for this.

I am willing to put forth my answers but I feel I should check whether you want to present this to Mozamis first.
moz isn't the one that had a problem with me calling his questions loaded lol
last.fm
gtkas
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 638, Nosferatu wrote:oh wait fuck thats a main wagon now
VOTE: moz
You're only voting because it's a wagon. Scummy as hell.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Mjollnir »

It may be my bias with how I like to scumhunt, but I would have thought maybe you would have called him out directly to explain why he's asking those questions if you feel they are loaded rather than try and get a third part reaction to it, but I suppose I see what you are saying.

Anyway, as I have said you openly saying that you are disinterested in what is happening in the game instantly raises questions, it instantly makes you appear anti-town and means you will most likely be a talking point for the next couple of pages at least. Given how unusual the move is it seems only natural to ask why you signed up when you show an active disinterest in the game to try and work out what the reasoning behind you being unwilling to try and at least look through the setup spec for stuff you can scumhunt with, it doesn't take a lot of effort to just ignore certain posts after all.

The question about your reads is more obvious and I have no idea how this could be construed as a loaded question, it's a standard question from what I can see, asking if you've happened to see anything at least. If a player hasn't contributed at all I like to ask them what their reads are so if they are scum they can't simply fencesit, they have to show some level of commitment and have to choose how to read their buddies and why.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yawn

Moz is likely dead. Doubt the tides will turn against Nos. Realeo will vote, and someone will likely hammer. Kinda just want him lynched already so we can move onto tomorrow, but I'm not going to muddy up the info just because I'm impatient for a flip.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 684, Allomancer wrote:
In post 638, Nosferatu wrote:oh wait fuck thats a main wagon now
You're only voting because it's a wagon. Scummy as hell.
like shit like this how do you town read this?
last.fm
gtkas
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 685, Mjollnir wrote:It may be my bias with how I like to scumhunt, but I would have thought maybe you would have called him out directly to explain why he's asking those questions if you feel they are loaded rather than try and get a third part reaction to it, but I suppose I see what you are saying.
I typically don't interact with my scumreads like that. idk why, it just doesn't occur to me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 685, Mjollnir wrote:It may be my bias with how I like to scumhunt, but I would have thought maybe you would have called him out directly to explain why he's asking those questions if you feel they are loaded rather than try and get a third part reaction to it, but I suppose I see what you are saying.

Anyway, as I have said you openly saying that you are disinterested in what is happening in the game instantly raises questions, it instantly makes you appear anti-town and means you will most likely be a talking point for the next couple of pages at least. Given how unusual the move is it seems only natural to ask why you signed up when you show an active disinterest in the game to try and work out what the reasoning behind you being unwilling to try and at least look through the setup spec for stuff you can scumhunt with, it doesn't take a lot of effort to just ignore certain posts after all.

The question about your reads is more obvious and I have no idea how this could be construed as a loaded question, it's a standard question from what I can see, asking if you've happened to see anything at least. If a player hasn't contributed at all I like to ask them what their reads are so if they are scum they can't simply fencesit, they have to show some level of commitment and have to choose how to read their buddies and why.
To the first question: How would I know ahead of time that setup spec would be a major talking point for ~10 pages? How would I be able to factor that into me wanting to sign up for the game? What answer could I give that would let him know that I'm scum? What's the town answer to that question?

To the second question: How would I have reads if I hadn't read the game? This question, I'll actually ask moz what he wanted to see from this question.

Unless that last vote was a hammer.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

it wasn't right? probably not. whatever. Wanna hear moz's answer as to what he wanted.
last.fm
gtkas
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Realeo »

I am the L-1

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

destroyer of worlds
last.fm
gtkas
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 657, Chickadee wrote:Autocorrect
lol that blows Freud/Jung out the water
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 669, Nosferatu wrote:complexes are more of a Jung thing aren't they?
lol as i wrote that i wondered if:
1) ELectra compex was Jung
2) Whether Nos would be pedantic enough to mention it.

and you did! big surprise lol
And I say pedantic because the oedipus complex was Freud and i THINK - and no doubt you will google it - the Electra complex was Jung. But as far as iunderatnd Jung basically just shifted Freud's idea onto girls.

Could this be more irrelevant to the game lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 688, Realeo wrote:VOTE: moz
scum vote?

I mean, this is piss poor.

IAI, Flubber, Realo?

If someone unvotes now, we can still thwart the mislynch? But you guys can tbe fucked, can you?
"We wanna lynch we wanna lynch"

This is town Nos, but he's mislynch bait since he's even more arrogant than i am and thus will piss everyone off.
But dont lynch him tomorrwo, focus on IAI, Flubber and realo. Maybe Raya.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 691, Nosferatu wrote:Wanna hear moz's answer as to what he wanted.
What question? and I'll only respond to a question that has no snark.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

gotta love the word snark
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by mozamis »

NEVR LYNCH MOLLIGNER

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”