Open 276- Friends and Enemies Mafia (OVER)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Damn well that was bad. O.K. I'm going to review the player list and recent pages. Battousai your slot was one of my original suspicions, there's nothing new or shocking about it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Battousai »

I still have my suspicions of LMP and ABR. LMP > ABR in that LMP is more likely scum.

Vote: LMP
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

I did some rereading of D3 during the night phase. I'd like to draw our attention to:
AlmasterGM wrote:I'm just having trouble believing Hoopla could be SO BAD at being mafia.

I know it's a silly argument, but she seems so smart (with all those statistics and analysis of the Normal queue and stuff). If she's scum, her play here is beyond slippage ... it's downright TERRRRIBLE.
AGM wrote:
LMP wrote:So is this a form of "too scummy to be scum" argument? Cause those are silly.

Vote: Hoopla
I agree but I feel like what's going on here is just too polarizing.

If Hoopla is scum she is practically THROWING herself at us.
AGM wrote:Hoopla, claim your partner please.
Hoopla wrote:I will, but why do you believe me less than Fate?
AGM wrote:Because you are the one under pressure now. It doesn't make sense for Fate to "claim" scum at this juncture just to lynch you.
AGM wrote:If you are town, we end up ahead (1:1 trade).
AGM wrote:We are not going to TEE HEE this claim business.

Either Fate or Hoopla is getting lynched today.

If the one flips town, the other is scum and is lynched immediately.

End of story.

Right now I am waiting on Andrew and/or Fate to verify Hoopla's claim.
AGM wrote:YESSSSSS.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

FATE. Why did you pull a gambit claim and steal all my glory? Your lynch was supposed to be MINE. MINE. MINE.

Anyway, Hoopla - remember that other game where you did all that VCA and said it strongly pointed to me being town? And then I was scum and won the game because of it?
AGM reads scum to me during this course of events. I especially loved the "we lynch Fate or Hoopla, and if one flips tow the other is scum and is lynched immediately". Also, what's with the "it's ok to out your partner, it'll be a 1:1 trade". That's a LIE. It becomes a 2:1 trade once the mason has to out there partner. I think AGM scum is a likely possibility. But, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this awesome post:
Battousai wrote:
unvote, Vote: Fate
I have a town read on you, but you can not live to end game. Too much WIFOM. Though, if you are town
at least you gave us some interesting reactions to help with outting the remaining masons.
My bolding/italicizing.

o.O *blink, blink* o.O Did he just say help with outting the remaining masons? And, vote you but I have a town read on you? And "I have a town read on you... Though, if you are town..." Really!?

Vote: Battousai
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Battousai »

ABR- I remember my question to you yesterday. "What is your case with me? This seems to be coming out of nowhere." Answer please. In that I want a case at least.

LMP- I meant scum... damn I'm getting bad lately with "scumslips" as town (just got lynched for one in Square Enix Mafia for one as town). I obviously meant scum, as masons makes no sense in that context. At that time both Hoopla and Andrew were outed masons. I wouldn't need reactions to find them.

This whole post of yours is utter scum shit. First you attack AGM (which goes in line with ABR). Then you attack me for shit reasons. Help with outting the remaining masons doesn't make sense as both masons were already fucking outted. Second Town reads are NOT DEFINITIVE. Yes, I thought Fate was town. And the implication of town-fate's actions would net us some decent scum reactions. AND IT DID. The if was there because it was not known DEFINITIVELY whether Fate was town and that put the reactions as possibly being helpful in outting the remaining scum.

I'm starting to see connections with ABR and LMP. Still confident in my read on LMP. Just go back and read his interactions with the Fate counterclaim. That just screams scum.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

That's it Battousai, flail for me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I mean look at the entirety of flinter/LMP’s play and it’s just characterized by safe, soft plays. Flinter, she buddies Hoopla pretty hard D1 not just opposing the dumb Hoopla “policy” lynch but going so far as to vote for Nacho. She refused to be part of the Andrius wagon and then tumbles quite neatly onto the mislynch of parknourie.

By that point she gets replaced out by LMP who moves Hoopla to L-2 in his first post with absolutely no reasons and his refutation of AGM’s argument is nothing more than a statement against his; no evidence or logic; he’s just repeating something he’s heard before uncritically. And then he’s equally content to sheep behind Hoopla once it becomes clear she is a mason and lynch Fate uncritically of whether he's town or not.

It’s soft play just limping onto town wagons with no reasons and avoiding the one scum wagon we did have; it’s pathetic and scummy as hell.

VOTE: LynchMePls
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Hi. I've gotten swamped IRL yesterday and today; I don't think it's going to clear for another day or so. Looks like LMP is getting a wagon -- please hang on for a day or so to give me a chance to catch up.

Okay?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 am

Post by andrew94 »

get agm out first
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 am

Battousai wrote:ABR- I remember my question to you yesterday. "What is your case with me? This seems to be coming out of nowhere." Answer please. In that I want a case at least.
It stems from what Empking had to say about Newbie2010:
Empking wrote:Nothing.

Which is itself a scum tell.
Andrew had a similar play at the time so I found the possibility of a connection between your slot and Empking. The mysterious replacement at the end of the day didn't help. For me, the scum lie in Battousai, NS and AGM.

AGM I haven't mentioned before but Empking, before dying was said he didn't understand the case on him in one post and in the next he was voting AGM.
Empking wrote:I really don't understand the AGM case. That's the problem with it going on for two pages.
Empking wrote:I honestly forgot AGM replaced Dafish.

Unvote

Vote: AGM
- I didn't like Dafish's play and I don't like AGM trying to pacify Fate by eventually moving his vote.

Preview: I SEE YOU TOO.
Seems like some very messy last minute distancing, "oh I realized that AGM is Dafish so I'm going to vote him now". It doesn't make sense.

FOS: Battousai
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I mean look at the entirety of flinter/LMP’s play and it’s just characterized by safe, soft plays. Flinter, she buddies Hoopla pretty hard D1 not just opposing the dumb Hoopla “policy” lynch but going so far as to vote for Nacho. She refused to be part of the Andrius wagon and then tumbles quite neatly onto the mislynch of parknourie.

By that point she gets replaced out by LMP who moves Hoopla to L-2 in his first post with absolutely no reasons and his refutation of AGM’s argument is nothing more than a statement against his; no evidence or logic; he’s just repeating something he’s heard before uncritically. And then he’s equally content to sheep behind Hoopla once it becomes clear she is a mason and lynch Fate uncritically of whether he's town or not.

It’s soft play just limping onto town wagons with no reasons and avoiding the one scum wagon we did have; it’s pathetic and scummy as hell.

I agree with this. Flinter did absolutely jack. LMP came in and voted Hoopla very fast, then jumped boat to Fate even faster. There was little independent thought in the slot's entire play which leaves it extremely ambivalent. He could be scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 am

But at the same time...
AlmasterGM wrote:See this is why Fate is dangerous, Hoopla.

Do you really trust leaving him alive until tomorrow?
This is nifty coming from a scum's perspective.

Hoopla wanted to lynch Battousai or LMP before Fate. If there's a connection to be found, the common denominator of this equation would be AGM who successfully defended his partner Battousai or LMP. I think that we should perhaps lynch AGM today for the possibilities it affords us.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Battousai »

So, you want to lynch AGM for the information then?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:01 am

AGM (as scum) would have saved both of you. I don't see you and LMP as scum together. I would lynch AGM for the greater odds, not for the information.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I mean look at the entirety of flinter/LMP’s play and it’s just characterized by safe, soft plays. Flinter, she buddies Hoopla pretty hard D1 not just opposing the dumb Hoopla “policy” lynch but going so far as to vote for Nacho. She refused to be part of the Andrius wagon and then tumbles quite neatly onto the mislynch of parknourie.
I can't speak for flinter's play.

As for "avoiding the one scum wagon we did have", if my memory serves me that wagon formed after flinter flaked, thus of course we weren't on it. As for soft play, I disagree completely with your characterization of my play since I joined the game.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:But at the same time...
AlmasterGM wrote:See this is why Fate is dangerous, Hoopla.

Do you really trust leaving him alive until tomorrow?
This is nifty coming from a scum's perspective.

Hoopla wanted to lynch Battousai or LMP before Fate. If there's a connection to be found, the common denominator of this equation would be AGM who successfully defended his partner Battousai or LMP. I think that we should perhaps lynch AGM today for the possibilities it affords us.
That's fine with me. In fact, I'm so sure Battousai/AGM are the last scum, I'll volunteer to go to the noose first after AGM flips scum.

Unvote

V/LA on weekends
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AGM reads scum to me during this course of events. I especially loved the "we lynch Fate or Hoopla, and if one flips tow the other is scum and is lynched immediately". Also, what's with the "it's ok to out your partner, it'll be a 1:1 trade". That's a LIE. It becomes a 2:1 trade once the mason has to out there partner. I think AGM scum is a likely possibility. But, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this awesome post:[/quote]
O rly? And where were you during this entire exchange? Voicing your opposition? No, you were busy:
LMP wrote:Sheeping Hoopla.
Cooooooooool.

DDD's analysis is right. Your predecessor did nothing and you have done nothing but active-lurk either. And you're doing the same thing today, herping back and forth from bato-whatever to me the second there is a shred of support for either side.

Likely scumbag #2: Nobody Special
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

WARNING: THAT IS L-1
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:
LMP wrote:AGM reads scum to me during this course of events. I especially loved the "we lynch Fate or Hoopla, and if one flips tow the other is scum and is lynched immediately". Also, what's with the "it's ok to out your partner, it'll be a 1:1 trade". That's a LIE. It becomes a 2:1 trade once the mason has to out there partner. I think AGM scum is a likely possibility. But, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this awesome post:
O rly? And where were you during this entire exchange? Voicing your opposition? No, you were busy:
LMP wrote:Sheeping Hoopla.
Cooooooooool.

DDD's analysis is right. Your predecessor did nothing and you have done nothing but active-lurk either. And you're doing the same thing today, herping back and forth from bato-whatever to me the second there is a shred of support for either side.

Likely scumbag #2: Nobody Special
Active lurk MY FUCKING ASS! That is complete SHIT. Everyone who is town, read my game and tell me honestly if it is active lurking. That charge is BASELESS. I've only been in the game 1 game day, and that game day was really short in RL time. I was active that whole time. That is the OPPOSITE of active lurking! You trying to twist my one comment where I relent to sheeping Hoopla in the face of her being UNQUESTIONABLY PROVEN TOWN is hilarious. If I'm lynched, you guys gotta get AGM and Battousai.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by LimMePls »

AGM wrote:DDD's analysis is right. Your predecessor did nothing and you have done nothing but active-lurk either. And you're doing the same thing today, herping back and forth from bato-whatever to me the second there is a shred of support for either side.
I love how you try to imply that I only went from Battousai to you because of others. I made a massive post showing your scummy actions.

V/LA on weekends
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ITT LynchMePls gets angry because he is caught scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I went back and read your posts. If my masons-claiming plan was so fucking bad, then why didn't you say so THEN? Hmm?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by andrew94 »

agm and batt are the scumz.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:I went back and read your posts. If my masons-claiming plan was so fucking bad, then why didn't you say so THEN? Hmm?
LOL. Nice scum-defense.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

@andrew: Any final thoughts from Hoopla in the QT last night that are worth sharing?

V/LA on weekends
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Battousai »

Interesting...

So far we have a scumteams of

AGM/Batt (decided by LMP, ABR, and Andrew)
LMP/ABR (decided by Batt)

Individually:
LMP (DDD, AGM)

With NS not making a stance yet.

With the two most likely lynch targets (concerning where votes are currently placed) as LMP and AGM.

While we wait for NS to come back, how about we play the what if game? Ok here how it goes, it's pretty simple only 2 questions. If LMP is lynched and flips scum, who is the final scumbuddy? If AGM is lynched and flips scum, who is the final scumbuddy? Now, besides the obvious I think xxx is pretty scummy answer, look for some connections (especially with confirmed scum Empking).

I'd go first, but honestly I haven't looked for connections for both, so I will post my answer after I go find it in the next 20 or so minutes.

Return to “Completed Open Games”