BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

(We lynch group 2 in this scenario obviously)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a fucking bus driver with flavor, there's nothing bastardy about it.
Holy fuck just... stop.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

It should not be pulling teeth to lynch the fucking cop guilty.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You can switch me out for someone is group 3, i'm fine with that
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 687, zMuffinMan wrote:im heading home now so ill wait til i get to my computer before looking at that. talk about your hf read in the mean tine
I have played with Fitz quite a few times and this /feels/ like scum-Fitz to me, but I’ll also try and be logical.

The focus on you “policy lynching” me was weird. It lasted a bit too long and the thing about you being more suspect for denying it seemed like trying a bit too hard to maintain the push.

A lot of what he’s saying about what we should do this game day is based around what would make sense based on what other people are saying rather than what he himself actually thinks.

He also sounds like robotic scum Fitz to me and is doing the scum Fitz thing of talking about options instead of true content.
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by riku »

So, are we gonna lynch 2 or not?
Don't rely on META reads. Just don't do it.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

The guilty is
[BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi, Pine, Riku]

It's not
[BuJaber, Wisdom, Muffin, Pine, Riku]
It's not
[BuJaber, Dramonic, Kokichi, Pine Riku]
It's not
[Cakez, Wisdom Kokichi, Pine, Riku]
It's not
[BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi, RMOJ, Riku]

It's [BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi, Pine, Riku].
You don't fuck up the guilty for the lolz because you think you're better than facts.
You lynch the group as is and you get your scum lynch

Fucking Christ, and I though I had an ego.
I'm a hoot
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Bus driver is so different wtf

In a game where scum have all the power in deciding who goes in which group, giving them the power to change their mind during the day seems cruel and op to me. That is why it's bastardy.

The ONLY reason to give this role to scum would be to fuck with town into falsely townreading the player. It's bastardy.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by BuJaber »

One of them might be lying but I just can't fathom how actually giving scum this role is acceptable by anyone.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So, what are you even saying. If you think I'm scum why do you believe my guilty result?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 707, BuJaber wrote:Bus driver is so different wtf

In a game where scum have all the power in deciding who goes in which group, giving them the power to change their mind during the day seems cruel and op to me. That is why it's bastardy.

The ONLY reason to give this role to scum would be to fuck with town into falsely townreading the player. It's bastardy.
If scum don’t have any roles like that then the game can be easily broken.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 683, DeasVail wrote:I think it's unlikely that scum would do something as conspicuous as softing a PR and risking negative attention /at at time/ when people are talking about the setup possibly being mountainous
i'm reading this completely differently to you because i'm almost certain that eddie picked up on me soft-claiming something on like p2 or whatever it was. it means nothing to me because i expect he already knew i had a role, just not specifically what role. also not sure why you think scum wouldn't do that or why you think people react badly to soft-claims (unless the meta has changed drastically in the past 2 years, this never happens - at best they're null)

i don't really agree with the point about #641, mostly because i think those look like seem-like-im-doing-something questions

is this everything to the read?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I'm just going to ignore Dramonic because he's just spewing out conf bias crap, because he scumread me early and doesn't want to be wrong.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't.

However
If I'm wrong, there is scum in group 2.
If I'm right, there is scum in group 2.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is literally the opposite of confirmation bias. It's fact bias <_<
I'm a hoot
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Well not easily but I think it would be giving town too much power.

PEdit: not everything but those were the things that most stood out to me.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 710, DeasVail wrote:

How so.. put 1 confirmed town with scum tomorrow. Force them to lynch them and kill the other confirmed town with your 1 shot.

It's not broken and town can still lose.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I shouldn't have even used my shot, this is stupid.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Muffin what is your read on Eddie?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's like you think partitioning is bad for town.
It makes scum way easier to lynch.
Then again, there are people like you who don't want to lynch confirmed scum, so...
I'm a hoot
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 716, BuJaber wrote:
In post 710, DeasVail wrote:

How so.. put 1 confirmed town with scum tomorrow. Force them to lynch them and kill the other confirmed town with your 1 shot.

It's not broken and town can still lose.
I disagree
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 718, DeasVail wrote:Muffin what is your read on Eddie?
copout, but i don't have a read on him

his grand reveal about the reason he's been pushing group 3 all game was unimpressive. nothing he's done so far looks like something i couldn't also see from scum. the unhelpful "i'm doing my own thing, fuck your questions" style is boring (#nothypocritical) so i'm just going to leave him in my poe pool for now. i might actually go back and read through his ISO at some point tonight because i honestly can't remember anything he's done this game outside of saying 'vote g3' and the claim stuff
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

he's like where i am for you for me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 704, DeasVail wrote:The focus on you “policy lynching” me was weird. It lasted a bit too long and the thing about you being more suspect for denying it seemed like trying a bit too hard to maintain the push.
ok. talk about your read progression on pine. because in your initial catch-up, i don't remember you mentioning him, but he's been doing this all game
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

rereading # in the context of how he's played, it's not as bad as i thought it was and i'm ok with it (even though i think it's a pretty dumb reason) (the "unfortunately" at the end seemed mildly town too, i suppose)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”