Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Beck »

Beck wrote:Eagerly awaiting to read your notes

Please don't forget us :D
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Beck »

In post 73, Parama wrote:WOOOOOOHOOOOOO

CooLskins and Beck just both double RVSed. There is a 100% chance at least one is scum.
Hrezs has posted and isn't voting. There is an 80% chance he is scum.
Surye hasn't posted yet outside of confirmation and I'd like the mod to unofficially prod him. There is a 100% chance he will post following that prod.
kondi is still a totally good policy lynch. There is a 50% chance I will keep my vote on him after this post.
This game's only on page three. It's impossible for me to have caught all the scum at this point, but there is an 80% chance that 2 of the 3 players I have mentioned are scum, and a 100% chance that at least one is.

This wagon isn't helpful at all.

CooLskins, why is Beck scum?
Beck, why is CooLskins scum?
Hrezs, why is kondi town?
bobsnox, why is blue?

In post 83, Beck wrote:see I knew my vote would get some discussion going,m mission accomplished.

I don't buy the whole OMG look at these 2 people voted so one of them must be scum, so I cant answer the question that was asked, why is skinshydra scum because I don't know if they are scum or not and I am not scum so if skins flips town, that will prove to be one of the most stupidist comment made thus far, but seeing it came from the person who has the wagon on them, i don't hold much water to it.

note to parama - don't go making up percentages unless you can back it up with games on site, the fact that 2 people "double rvs'd" as you put it makes one of them 100% scum is complete horseshit.

my vote is firm on you, your reaction to your wagon is horrible.

In post 93, Beck wrote:
xvart wrote:
Beck, 72 wrote:you don't really have one so I'll just take note and move on for now, another vote on para should add some fireworks

vote para

This is scummy. Taking note? Do you believe it or not? Is he lying or not? Is it a scumtell or not? From what I've seen so far it appears that this would be a justified reason to keep you vote at this stage in the game yet you go for fireworks?

Beck, 83 wrote:see I knew my vote would get some discussion going,m mission accomplished.

I don't buy this.

don_johnson, 88 wrote:beck wagon is good. he has no sense of humor.

don is partners with Beck.

VOTE: Beck

Parama's reaction and follow up to his wagon is town in my eyes.

yes I take mental notes to use later in the game, assuming I make it to later in the game. I don't know if he is lying and it surely isn't enough to say if it is a scumtell. he is somebody I am keeping my eye on though.

I'm sorry you don't buy it but it's the truth. The game was stale and boring, I was about to log out and never return because I was so damn bored, so in order to get the game going I decided to force the hand a little bit.

how does that comment make him partners with me? I don't understand? I don't even understand how don can even say I have no sense of humor, I thought my rvs vote for sharing snacks was quite witty.

Parama's reaction to his wagon was HORRIBLE, I don't know what the heck you are thinking if you actually think that reaction was genuine town. He immediately starts deflecting off himself by calling out multiple people.

1. he declares one of coolskins or myself is scum, 100% guaranteed and he is 80% he has caught a second (@ Parama, i'd like a link to 2 or 3 games on site that can support this scum tell please, if yuo are unable to provide such links than your 100% nonsense is horseshit)
2. he starts calling out lurkers or inactive posters to get the attention off himself
3. he starts asking people to explain why somebody is scum or town, wether they actually believe that person is or not. It is way to early in the game for me personally to have strong scum or town reads on anyone
4. he honestly advocates a policy lynch, which in my opinion is a horrible reason to lynch anyone (though this isn't a scumtell, it's just a stupidtell. policy lynches are lame)

off to work.

In post 96, Beck wrote:@desel, I didn't wagon him cause of the comment, that comment came after my vote. My vote accomplished exactly what I wanted it to. Discussions. It also gave me more than what I was hoping for, reactions.

Where I play normally, im always the most active poster, I post 200 more posts than anyone else. But those games also move quicker and we never end the rvs style joking and we hold discussions about other things in the middle of the game.

Day 1 would already be over, day phases never last more than 5 RL days so for me this is boring, but the skill of players here are much better which is why I finally joined. I just have to adjust my expectations a bit.

If parama can support his percentage claim with evidence, than he may be on to something but to declare it 100% certainty is almost always an embelishment.

In post 102, Beck wrote:
deselby wrote:
Beck wrote:@desel, I didn't wagon him cause of the comment, that comment came after my vote. My vote accomplished exactly what I wanted it to. Discussions. It also gave me more than what I was hoping for, reactions.

Not quite what i meant. You say youwagonned parama to see reactions, then you disregard ("don't hold water to") his reaction, saying, in essence, that because he had a wagon, his reactions are not useful.

You are drawing too many conclusions. That lone statement without any supporting evidence is just his opinion, an opinionated statement doesn't hold any water in my opinion.

If he can prove that 100% of the time, scum will double vote like than, than it becomes a factual statement and I'll change my vote to coonskins.

His reaction to his wagon and my interpretation of his reaction is something completely different.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Beck »

damn sorry didn't mean to post that lol
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”