Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am mildly displeased by this turn of events.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 65, Fegelein wrote:If anything, I'm trying to invoke people's thoughts on the post, which makes it more interesting. Also, there's new people questioning the post now.

We've had someone call it null read, and 2 people call it scummy.
and then it's stemmed of this conversation we're having now.
I quite probably ould have actually explainmed why I felt it scummy had your post about it and asking opinions not been there at the same time. Now it lacks the hit it might have been to develop eads on chillkid, but I guess you're allowed to attempt reads of everyone at once.

In post 65, Fegelein wrote:SF chapter? Also, I'm trying to draw out opinions on the post itself, not just responses.

phone posts errors. (had you not responded in stupid bolding things way, I'd fix it in the quote, but that just makes things harder to response to responses (hence my delay in even getting around to this)) For now you just get "stuff posted" (I think I changed my mind about which order I was posting the stuff in and never noticed the phone somehow do that Since I missed it then, I don't really have other ideas for where my phone might have got chapter from)
Those are generally the same thing.
I still feel like you attempted a forceful removal out of RVS, while it was going to be happening at the same time anyway.
I would have responded myself had it not been during my nightime.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 75, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am mildly displeased by this turn of events.

Please reply to post #71
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm

It's day one and you claim to have an entire case made of me being scum off of the fact that I voted someone who I considered town in order to advance the discussion.

Discussion was clearly advanced, so instead you should be applauding my well thought out discussion advancing technique.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 69, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't have enough leads to leave RVS.

I'm just putting the vote down to keep things moving.
And see? I did just that. Discussion has been created!

You don't make an "RVS vote" with logic on one of the scrutinised players in the game and then just go back on it in your very next post.

In post 78, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's day one and you claim to have an entire case made of me being scum off of the fact that I voted someone who I considered town in order to advance the discussion.

Discussion was clearly advanced, so instead you should be applauding my well thought out discussion advancing technique.

...But you just said you can't leave RVS!? You put the vote down to create movement!? What is the purpose of a vote on someone you think is Town with no logical backup then blatant contradictions in your next post!?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Fegelein »

On phone, can't really speak much. I'll be able to contribute more when I come home.

Stop avoiding my question Bacde. I want a response/reason why you thought #32 and #36 are scummy.
chillkid
chillkid
Townie
chillkid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 am

Post by chillkid »

In post 34, MrBump wrote:
In post 32, chillkid wrote:I find that join dates do not matter.

Hey, I think the same on avatar issues!

No comparison.

In post 37, qwints wrote:
Now, they're clearly talking about chillkid's join dates, and chillkids response is to talk about
scum
when the implication is that
he
shouldn't be underestimated. In other words, he is scum.

Weak.

In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, Ztife's reaction seems way out of proportion.
I think you should explain why you're so enraged by a simple throwaway vote this early in the game.
Vote: Ztife

In post 75, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am mildly displeased by this turn of events.

In post 78, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's day one and you claim to have an entire case made of me being scum off of the fact that I voted someone who I considered town in order to advance the discussion.

Radiantcowbell has avoided the topic of using an avatar.
His reaction is the reaction that "seems way out of proportion".
What I find the most off is his desire to be praised in #78, he seems quite perturbed to have any suspicion towards himself.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 am

Post by YOLO »

This RadiantCowbells wagon piques my interest.

Unvote. Vote: RadiantCowbells

L-2.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:38 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 82, YOLO wrote:This RadiantCowbells wagon piques my interest.

L-2.

elaboration, man. Don't just hop on a wagon saying it "piques your interest".
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Fegelein »

ATM, I'm putting down YOLO, MrBump, Ztife, chillkid and RedDragon as possible town. Ztife and RedDragon both seem to be actively scumhunting, MrBump is trying to get people to voice their thoughts more, chillkid is making a good case against Radiant here and YOLO is asking good questions.
Null reads on qwints and the non-posters.
Getting some scummy vibes from Cheery Dog. His vote on me just baffles me, and even after him explaining it, I fail to see why I was the best lynch to him at that point.
Radiant seems to be filled with inconsistencies, but putting him at L-2 is enough for the time being.

I really want an answer from Bacde though at this moment in time.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 76, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 65, Fegelein wrote:If anything, I'm trying to invoke people's thoughts on the post, which makes it more interesting. Also, there's new people questioning the post now.

We've had someone call it null read, and 2 people call it scummy.
and then it's stemmed of this conversation we're having now.
I quite probably ould have actually explainmed why I felt it scummy had your post about it and asking opinions not been there at the same time. Now it lacks the hit it might have been to develop eads on chillkid, but I guess you're allowed to attempt reads of everyone at once.
Aye, it's stemmed out into a interesting conversation about Radiant, where we will determine our opinions on him. As for your other point, I think you're trying to say that I'm making the event harder to get a read on at this point. My intention was to create discussion on that factor, as I want to hear from other people on the matter. Also, I still fail to see how trying to get discussion going and inadvertently cutting the discussion short constitutes a vote.

In post 65, Fegelein wrote:SF chapter? Also, I'm trying to draw out opinions on the post itself, not just responses.

phone posts errors. (had you not responded in stupid bolding things way, I'd fix it in the quote, but that just makes things harder to response to responses (hence my delay in even getting around to this)) For now you just get "stuff posted" (I think I changed my mind about which order I was posting the stuff in and never noticed the phone somehow do that Since I missed it then, I don't really have other ideas for where my phone might have got chapter from)
Stuff Posted? So activity makes me scummy you mean?

Those are generally the same thing.
I still feel like you attempted a forceful removal out of RVS, while it was going to be happening at the same time anyway.
The thread was stagnating, and I stated that I had not left RVS at that point, I was raising a question.

I would have responded myself had it not been during my nightime.

Also, I'm sorry if you don't like my bolded style of responses, it's just I find it easier to communicate with certain points that way. Use italics or underlined words if you want to respond to my bolded conversation.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Yeah no, it's way to hard to read stuff when everyone is talking in the one quote tag.
Even typing [/ quote] at the end of bits you're responding to and [ quote] at the beginning of each new section of quoted text is better. (although still annoying as there's less text to see the gaps between segments when responding to a large response) the only thing worse than reading conversations inside quote tags are people who use
"this is a quote"

Also it means you're never get my straight away response if I'm checking from my phone like I am now.

@chillkid do you have a history of people without avatars being scum?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Fegelein »

I tend to not respond when I'm on my phone, unless I'm making a quick point. You don't have to respond while on your phone you know.

In fact, it seems that you're overkeen to defend yourself at this stage. Just a little bit of psychology.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:11 am

Oh well, someone has to be d1 lynch.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Fegelein »

Don't just accept your fate, especially if you're Town. You're going to cause us a mislynch if you are.

Whether you are scum or not, fight your case. Otherwise, it just kills the point of the game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 87, Fegelein wrote:I tend to not respond when I'm on my phone, unless I'm making a quick point. You don't have to respond while on your phone you know.

In fact, it seems that you're overkeen to defend yourself at this stage. Just a little bit of psychology.

when I know I'm not going to have access to a computer for another 10 hours afterwards, I feel the ned to post from my phone (mostly because I can)

And we're all but ending day 1 here, there's people that have so far only confirmed.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 88, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh well, someone has to be d1 lynch.

damn, so defeatist on a d1 rvs wagon? Yeah, cowbels wagon has scum on it for sure.

Yeah, cowbels wagon is shitty.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm

The logic of this wagon is so bad I don't feel any further justification is required.

It would be like trying to refute the statement I think, therefore I am not.

It's just not done.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 92, RadiantCowbells wrote:The logic of this wagon is so bad I don't feel any further justification is required.

It would be like trying to refute the statement I think, therefore I am not.

It's just not done.

How is the logic bad? Explain please. The only thing pointed out so far is
1. Contradiction of your vote
2. Your refusal to explain your contradiction

And now, there's also the irony of you saying that you have succeeded in "generating" discussion, you have also refused to try and stop the discussion by accepting that you wanna be D1 lynch and refuse to explain or elaborate.

As town, you would want defend your standpoint and generate as much discussion as possible. You should defend yourself (since apparently you have a town purpose in your actions I assume) and try to expose the scums who are easily jumping on your wagon and getting an easy lynch out of you. While I agree that its still early and we have more time to generate discussions and see what others have to post, NONE of your plays so far is pro-town or helpful to town at all. "Its too early in the game" is not going to let you off your scumminess for very long.

Everything you do is just making you look like scum and you're not even making any attempts to stop looking like one.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 85, Fegelein wrote:Aye, it's stemmed out into a interesting conversation about Radiant, where we will determine our opinions on him. As for your other point, I think you're trying to say that I'm making the event harder to get a read on at this point. My intention was to create discussion on that factor, as I want to hear from other people on the matter. Also, I still fail to see how trying to get discussion going and inadvertently cutting the discussion short constitutes a vote.

It's the way in which you tried to get conversation going that made me give you my vote.
Because what asking the group for thoughts (please note this is only my opinion and mostly based on how I act myself in RL questions in this vain) really do is have someone post and then usually others repeat the same opinion. Sometimes you'll get something unique in a later post on the subject, but really it won't give much information.

Had you just got with your belief it was a towntell, I'd actually be fine with it.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 83, MrBump wrote:
In post 82, YOLO wrote:This RadiantCowbells wagon piques my interest.

L-2.

elaboration, man. Don't just hop on a wagon saying it "piques your interest".

There's nothing to elaborate on. I liked the wagon, so I hopped on. As a response, RadiantCowbells shows a very defeatist attitude to this early L-2 wagon. After taking a quick peep at some of his other games, I don't think this is faked. In other words, RadiantCowbells is town.

Unvote. Vote: Secret Agent Slot

Serious vote. I'm out of RVS.
Secret Agent Sloth
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Secret Agent Sloth »

Vote: Fegelein

I hope we can all agree that this is the right lynch.

~ V
Norfolk Enchance
Norfolk Enchance
Townie
Norfolk Enchance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Norfolk Enchance »

Vote Bacade
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 3, Norfolk Enchance wrote:/confirm

Vote Bacade
as it has bad in it.

In post 97, Norfolk Enchance wrote:
Vote Bacade

Is this a late RVS vote or a serious vote?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 am

How would it be out of proportion? Explain to me, what should I be doing then if I found you scummy? Continue being in RVS instead of voting and questioning you?
You also seem to imply that I shouldn't be voting seriously just because its early in the game, is that what's making you defensive? For me trying to draw attention to your scum slip?

I genuinely believe that Fegelein is town right now, but I want him to talk more so he can prove/disprove it to others, and in case it gets to l-1 without him changing my opinion, I am explaining that I will withdraw my vote in advance, so it doesn't look scummy if I withdraw and then he flips scum. Sort of the same thing as saying that a case "piques my interest", except I gave more detail about my reasoning for voting up someone that I considered town.

Believe it or not, not every higher brain function is decided by logic. Subconsciously, having an additional vote on his wagon and seeing a smaller L-# is going to make him feel more pressured regardless of whether it's actual pressure.

Day 1 lynches are mostly random, yet you jumped on my case like a dog on an ass flavoured biscuit and pushed for a wagon for an extremely silly reason and acted like I was basically confirmed mafia because of the god tier scumminess jam packed into 30 words. It seems to me like you are obviously just jumping on an opportunity because you're in a rush for day phase to end.

The push doesn't really make sense and the sloppiness of your push makes me think that you're just pretending to scumhunt, so I am voting you in return.
If I do get lynched today, I would highly advise any cops to verify your alignment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”