Mini 1,573: How Do You Want to Die? (Mason Private Topic)

Forum for old private topics
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by ika »

ya

jingle first b/c his his case is build more or less on the bias titus has.

much like how she told you she comfirmational bias so press her with questions. to me the focus on anti she pushed was extremly focused and kinda only comes from town!titus.

when shes scum she more agreeable, i feel like if she was scum she would of been more willing to put onto ssk and let me/you lead around in wrong directions

just food for thoughts

i understand the confliction of town rber but kinda falls to how you view them

town rber: scum pr
scum rber: town pr

the fact that anti was so adiment to 1v1 you and prob didnt know you were mason is telling to me tbh.

i would wait for anti to come out and see what he has to say overall
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by ika »

titus has weird ways of logic.

if she makes like no sense to you in the sense of logic (or maybe misrep how anti been putting it) shes prob town

if shes making sense in the sens town should make (Moonlogic as i beileve its called) odds are shes scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by ika »

if she ever states something you dont get have her rephrase it
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

ok ill keep that in mind

in games with anti, does he play aggressively when he has PR's? typically im the most aggressive and hot headed when I'm a PR, and I tend to play the most "town friendly" when I'm scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by ika »

In post 78, Dr Pants wrote:ok ill keep that in mind

in games with anti, does he play aggressively when he has PR's? typically im the most aggressive and hot headed when I'm a PR, and I tend to play the most "town friendly" when I'm scum.
ive never played much with anti at all i know he linked some scum games.

his facre with titus/you could speak same manners in sense that hes pr so hes more agressive.

i tend to do somewhat of same as pr too is be either more active or agressive/reckless (espc with confirmed like roles)

personally his agression seems to come from town, his "1v1 me" seems town but i want to see where he stands tommrow on everything with the case and stuff.

he wasnt afraid to voice against me when we claimed masons and did kinda seem semi-sumbisive when you said its "ego" but im unsure
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by ika »

you know thinking about how titus reacted to the mason claims and fake dayvig

it feels like it was more surprised, if anything

how would you react as scum to the dayvig shot?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by ika »

you know after a long thinking im considering titus town....

she lacked manipulation in day 2 in trying to convince us on getting a lynch done on anyone, she prob would of pushed on SSK indirectly

jingle/snork/anti is what it pings to me atm after just randomly thinking
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by ika »

throw B_E as an outsider but want to see replacement
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

if i was scum and someone dayvig'd a mason i'd keep quiet and let the town rip them apart.

i like the jingle snork anti. heres what we can do with this:

go right for jingle. make up a huge deal about the wagon of anti, you, me, and ssk being all town. talk about how jingle replaced in and conveniently the wagon goes.

see if anti is willing to bite on it. if they're a scum team, he wont be as willing to follow us because he wont be able to back out of the wagon as easily as he did. if anti isn't willing to go for jingle then chances are really good they are both scum.

also. what if anti's claim was a distraction to dismantle the shroomish wagon?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by ika »

In post 83, Dr Pants wrote:if i was scum and someone dayvig'd a mason i'd keep quiet and let the town rip them apart.

i like the jingle snork anti. heres what we can do with this:

go right for jingle. make up a huge deal about the wagon of anti, you, me, and ssk being all town. talk about how jingle replaced in and conveniently the wagon goes.

see if anti is willing to bite on it. if they're a scum team, he wont be as willing to follow us because he wont be able to back out of the wagon as easily as he did. if anti isn't willing to go for jingle then chances are really good they are both scum.

also. what if anti's claim was a distraction to dismantle the shroomish wagon?
BINGO! thats why titus is town, a scum would let it run amonk like you imply

also if we appl occam razor (somone is lying and in this case anti) it would make sense
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by ika »

oh btw if you wan tto have some fun use this when they go at titus:

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………...__,,,---~''¯'\,
……………………_,,,----,…………………………………………………………………___,,,---~~''¯¯ . . . . . . ,/'
…………….._,-~'¯ ; ; ; ; ;'\,----,……………………………………………………….,~'' . . . . . . . . . . __,-~~'¯
………,_,-~'¯; ; ; ; ;,-'¯¯¯'' '¯~'\,|,……………………………………………….._,-~' . . . . . . . ._,--~'''¯¯
…… '¯¯; ; ; ; ; ;_. ,/' . . .¯'o~- '|…………………………………………_,-~-~'¯ . , . . . . ¯¯\, . . '\,
……¯¯,-~*_ . /' . '\| . . . . . . . .'\…………………………………_,-~*'¯,/',/' . . . . .¯¯¯'~----,,,\,,,, .'\,
………..¯¯--, .'\, . . . . . . ,--~-,' '|…………………………_,-~*'¯ ; ;;;;; | .| . . . . . . . . . . . : . .|¯'*| .|
…………….."\,-'¯''|, . . .,/' ¯¯'-/'/………………….._,-~'¯¯; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;; '| .'| . . . . . . . . . .___,,--~'~''|
……………….| . . '\, . . '\,; ; ;|/'.__,-~~--,_,/'¯¯'~'¯; ; ;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; '|,'\, ---,_,,---~'''¯\\''~''''¯¯,--~/''
………………/'____ '''`~-,,,--~'''¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; /' ; ;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\, .'~-,,-~''~---~''''~---~~'''¯
…………….,/'¯'\, . .¯¯,~';;;;;;; ; ;/' ; ; ; ; ; ;;;;;/ ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'~,--~''¯¯';,/'
…………..,/',--,-~',_,~'' ;/';;;;;;;;;/';; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'~-,_,/'/'
……….,,~'| /' /' . ,~'~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;|;; ;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;,__,,,,,,-----~~'''¯
……,~'' ,/'/'/ : | .,/';;;,~';;;;;;;;;;;;'\,;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;_,-~''¯¯
….,/' ;,/;;;|' : :|,/';;-~' ¯¯¯ ;;;;;;;;;;''\, ; ; ;;;;;;; ;_,,,---~~'''¯¯
…,|;;;;'|;;;| :,/';;,~' |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; '\;;;;; ; ;;,/'
…|';;;;;'|;;| /',~';;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~-~''¯/
..,|;|;;;;;\;||/';;;;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;/' OBJECTION!
,/'|;'|;;;;;;,|';;;;;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;,/'
;;;|;|;;;;,|';;;;;;;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ;,/'
;;;|;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,/'
;;|';|;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ;|'
;;| |;;;;'|;;;;;;;;;;;'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; |'
;;| |;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
; | |;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
/''| |;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; '|
..| |;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;'\,

and if you want some trolling:
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .._,,-~~~-,-,,_
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ... ,,---,,_... ...,-~",-":__-,: : :"-,:::"'~,,
.,,-~~--,, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ,~": : --,,:"~,,-"::::/:,-". . ."'~-,,: \,::::_,,"~-,,
/: : : : : : :"'~-,,... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... /: : : : :~"'\,: \::__/:|o--,,. . . . .\,: ¯¯: : : : : :"-,
\: : : : : : : : : : :""~,,... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... .\: : : : : :,,-"~": : : "'~~-,:"'~-,,_|: : :,-"¯¯¯¯"-,:|
.'~,: : : : : : : : : : : : :"'~-,,_... ... ... ... ...|... ... .."-,_: ,-" : : : : : : : : : : : "~,--~": : (o~--,,_. . |:|
... ."'~-,,: : : : : : : : : : : : :"-,~--,... ... ... |... ... ... ...,/: : : : : : ,,--,-,~-,,: : :"~-,,: : :"~,___:"-/,/__
... ... ...,"~"~--,,_,,-~"`"`": : "-,::"'~~--,,_..| ... ... ... ..|: : : ,: :,-". ,-"./. . . ."-,,_: : :"~-~": : : :"'-,,~,:"-,,
... ... .,/: : : : --,,:|: : : : : : : : :"-,,::::::::::::"~--,,_... ... \: : :|: /. .,/. . |. . . ,-".|. "~,,_____,,,,,__:\: : : : |
... ... .|: : : : : : : "|: : : : : : :,: : : :\:::::::::::::::::::::"'~~-,,"-,:|: |. /. . . .|. .,-". . |. ,-"'. \. . .,/|. . . .",:\: : ,/
... ... ..\, : : : : : ,/ : : : : : : :|: : : ,/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"\: "-,,___,\,/___,,\/___. |,-". |. . . ,/.|: |,~"
... ... ... ",-,,,__/: : : : : : :,/,_~"-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,,____,, : : : : : : : : : "'~,,,/.,,~". ,/: /
... ... ... /: : : : :"-,,___,,-": : ,"-,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : "-"__,-":,-"
... ... ... '\,_: : : : : : /-,,___,,"~-----~~~~,~---,,__::::::::::::::::::::::|: : : : : : : : __,,--~"~,,___,,-"
... ... ... ... ."'~---~"... ... ... ... ... ... ...|---~"::::"'~-::::::::::::::::,/: : : : : : : : : :\"~,,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,": : : : : : : : : : : |:::::"-,,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|:::::::::::::::::::::::,,-": : : : : : : : : : : : :,|:::::::::"-,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|::::::::::_,,,--~~": : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,/::::::::::::::\, NO BITCH IM EVIL MONKEY
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|----~~" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,/::::::::::::::::::\,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-,"::::::::::::::::::::::\
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : _,,~"' \,::::::::::::::::::::::\
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,,-"... ... ... .\:::::::::::::::::::::::\
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : :_,,--~"... ... ... ... ...\:::::::::::::::::::::::\
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

ha i like that the code runs the :neutral: face
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by ika »

i noticed and that makes it amusing
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

PW's hand looks weird though, like hes summoning demons out of it or something
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by ika »

ya i dunno why its like that i got home and am tired so i dunno if i'll be around
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

all good, we got some time tomorrow before we open. I'll try to put together as solid of a game plan as I can.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:49 am

Post by ika »

on break but random thought poped up

snork is town bg

anti scum rber

only make sense just some food for thoughts
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Dr Pants »

what's bg?

here's the plan for the day imo:

start with a mass role claim. if someone claims a town PR that can be RB'd then we hit anti with everything we have. We put all our stuff on Jingle out there as a secondary option. In this case, we will need to see who bites on what.

If no one claims a town PR, or if town refuses to claim, we sit back and wait for the initial wagon to start. we know that Guyett is going to open with titus. Is the rest of the town going to follow? if so, is anti going to not go for titus despite scum reading her yesterday under the guise that his view is "biased" or something? if so, titus is likely town, anti is likely scum.

We have the most we can do with Anti and Jingle right now. they need to be the primary targets for today.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Dr Pants »

also if no one dies we have to gun straight for anti. we ask who he RB'd, ask town if there are any other Nk preventing roles in play. If there are no other Nk preventing roles then we go for who ever anti says he RB'd unless its one of us. Then we lay out this bit of logic for town:

If Anti RB's someone who flips town, Anti is scum. Scum wouldn't risk a gambit by no lynching and having Anti "target" people with RB unless Anti was scum, other wise there would be a chance that Anti would target someone who was actually scum, defeating the gambit.

If Anti RB's someone who flips scum, Anti is town, as he would not target a fellow scum as scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:47 am

Post by ika »

bodyguard=bg

that works
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 am

Post by ika »

Squirrel Girl replaces Burning_Earth. The night deadline has been extended a day to allow her to catch up; see above.

not bad so we got another day
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

well, good luck to which ever of us survives
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Processing night actions.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”