MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:37 am

Post by MeMe »

His royal dawgness - the incredible shrinking man - former member of the Commodores (OK, OK) -
Randy Jackson
(Jeep) - has been quietly released from his contract after using his Wild Card selection to bring himself back into the game. Hmmm...I wonder if we could get Howard Stern to step into the vacancy. THAT should make for some interesting post-song commentary...

Jeep
(Randy Jackson) has been erased from the website.

Deadline for night choices is
Noon EST Monday, March 22
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:09 am

Post by MeMe »

It’s a sad day for all contestants…”the nice one” (
Paula Abdul
aka
lemuel
) is no longer with the program. Though her contract stipulated that she do her best to uphold the high standards FOX demands from all of its reality programs (e.g. “The Littlest Groom” and “My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé”), allegations have been made that she has been purposely building up the hopes of the very worst contestants in order to place substandard talent into coveted top 12 positions (Leah LaBelle, anyone?). Good thing her nefarious plan finally caught up to her. Hmmm…wonder if we could get Janet Jackson to step into her place…? Howard Stern + Janet Jackson = big, big ratings for sure!

And we’ve got some more sad news for you. As a last act of malice, Paula gave the chop to
Fletcher
(the
Young Giggler
), a fan favorite – but that may have had more to do with her titillating wardrobe choices than her voice…

Eight left. Five votes will remove someone from the show. It's showtime!
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:24 am

Post by Mr_Gnome_It_All »

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems pretty obvious to me what really needs to be done right now. But, the question is, "Who do we go for first? Yoko or Toodle?"

Vote Yoko Kurama
Who the hell is "General Failure", and why is he reading my hard drive?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:39 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I figured this might happen. I don't know if I am insane or what but that was my results. That is what I got for the night choice. If you don't believe me well then I guess thats all I can do.

Gnome_it_all you seem to be acting very low-key you have been keeping to yourself not voting anyone to keep suspision off yourself then jump all over me now. In all the posts you have made with actual content you have made it appear that you were not on any side like you didn't know who you were going to tick off and were scared. I will investigate you tommorrow as long as you or I don't die and see what comes up. But for now I am sure enough of your scumminess to vote you. Jeeps was off my investigation alone but yours is off logic.

Vote-Gnome
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:58 am

Post by Phoebus »

Can you enlighten us as to te results of your investigation last night then? That might give us a clue to your sanity. If at all you have sanity issues.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:03 am

Post by mneme »

I'll vote for Yoko, who if he isn't scum, has been doing a good impression of same, but
I definatley don't want to rush the day (at least not -too- fast; let everyone who's not idle post first!)

FOS: Gnome
(for pushing the finger of suspission at Toodle, for what seems to be inadequate reason.
Did I say too much?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:05 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

And there inlies my problem. I do not get to watch people audition every night. The other nights I am practicing (it is worded different in my pm, but I don't know if that would be considered mod quoting). So until tommorrow there would be no way to check me. My only possibility is that a sane cop (which I would assume there is after yesterdays mistake) checked me last night and can prove my innocence.
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:11 am

FOS: Gnome (for pushing the finger of suspission at Toodle, for what seems to be inadequate reason.
Well, I'm also quite "suspicious" of her for throwing on the lynching vote only 2 1/2 hours after I had said I wanted to hear Jeep at least give us the name of his role.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:13 am

Post by mneme »

Ok, good point. Still, the evidence is -far- stronger against Yoko than Toodle, far as I can tell.
Did I say too much?
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:30 am

Post by Phoebus »

Somehow, I'd have to agree that there is too much evidence against Yoko.
I really fail to see how or why a cop with investigations every other night would come out on day 1 with an accusation with zero knowledge of his sanity. I've heard of Lepton's gambit. Having uneasy feelings about this. Plus, you got JEEP, someone pro town, lynched. If I were cop, I'd still wait for day 2/3 or so to guage reactions.
Having claimed cop, you made yourself a huge target and survived. True that you might be insane and scum might not bother you but on the same assumption, having gotten a pro town role lynched without regular investigations, why would a doc bother protecting you? (and apparently, they did not) and a confirmed townie/possible cop would be juicy for the mafia to strike against.

Unless I can be convinced otherwise,
very
soon, Yoko would be my prime choice to be voted off today.
Toodle
Toodle
Goon
Toodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Toodle »

In hindsight, I can see where putting the final vote on Jeep would make me look bad, but I did only vote after re-reading the thread and finding his comments suspicious. I feel as bad as every other pro-town player that he was innocent... his comments made him seem otherwise.

I do feel the claims made against me were strange provided I never said anything to indicate I could be scummy... in fact, all I've ever done is sing my heart out and try my best to be your American Idol!!

It disturbs me that Gnome seems to be gunning for me and trying to start a bandwagon on me, therefore,
FOS: Mr. Gnome It All
Live, Grow Stronger, Fight another day.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Toodle,
I assume Jeep's accussation of trying to fake his role was based on this comment of yours.
Aight... this is for you, dawwwg....
Not much to go on, but his suspicion has piqued my own. I mean if you were really serious about being the next American Idol do you think you could win by just copying another pop stars style, without being your self :P ?

If Yoko had received confusing mixed messages from his night choice (entirely possible) it would be to the scum's advantage to jump on board. I freely acknowledge that I joined the bandwagon, but only after I was encouraged by you too.

At this stage I only
FOS Toodle
. I'm still trying to digest our disasterous start to the show. For example is it safe to assume Fletcher was Townie??
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:27 pm

just_nigel wrote:For example is it safe to assume Fletcher was Townie??
MeMe wrote:Fletcher, Young Giggler (Townie) - Cut from the Program Night 2
I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption.
Toodle
Toodle
Goon
Toodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:53 pm

Post by Toodle »

I was only trying to speak the judge's language... in no way at all was I attempting to assume his role! How could I assume anything when he claimed nothing.

And I am not trying to copy anyone's style... I have my own style and I'm proud of it. I think you're just FOSing me because you want to get rid of the real competition. 8)
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Sorry,
I had only read the post on this page and not gone to page one where it is revealed:
bloojay, Ryan Seacrest (Doctor) - Criminal Past Caught Up to him Night 1
jeep, Randy Jackson (One-time Night Savior) - voted out Day 1
lemuel, Paula Abdul (Mafia) - Criminal Past Caught Up to her Night 2
Fletcher, Young Giggler (Townie) - Cut from the Program Night 2
So yeah, Fletcher was townie, plus I assume:
Mafia can elliminate people, in which case they are "Cut from the program"
And there is another person (or group - FOX executives maybe :P) who can elliminate people each night, in which case their "Criminal Past Caught Up to them."

Yoko
I note you always hinted there was another twist to your claim that you couldn't reveal. When you hear someone auditioning, do you know everyone who is in the room? Is it possible that during the night you heard the suspicious song coming from the room Randy Jackson (jeep) was in and that there was someone else (the real assasin) in the room doing the actual auditioning?
Maybe another player has the ability to collect information about who is in rooms?
Its just that when I read through the Christmas Carol thread these were the kind of intertwining roles that
MeMe
used.

Toodle
I actually agree with you that the "attempting to assume a role" thing is weak (hence my cheeky face in my previous post). But I am more seriously interested in you jumping on the Jeep bandwagon. Can you explain why you were so eager to support Yoko's accusation?

Come on if you are going to be the next American Idol you have to be a team player - Hmmmm which team is
Toodle
on? I still
FOS Toodle

mneme

You say
I definatley don't want to rush the day (at least not -too- fast; let everyone who's not idle post first!) FOS: Gnome (for pushing the finger of suspission at Toodle, for what seems to be inadequate reason.
Can you tell us more about why you think Gnome's reasons are inadequate?

No one has gone straight out and lynched Toodle, but I happen to share Gnome's suspicions.
Am I too asume you will FOS me next for asking Toodle to explain herself better?
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:19 pm

Post by mneme »

Um...why would I FOS you for asking for information? I mean, yes, sometimes, info helps scum more than town, but in theme games it's often more of a help, and you've done a nice job of compiling information. Mostly, I FOSed G for acting as if Toodle's guilt was already established--I thought G's accusation of T was inadequate because he didn't -make- much of an explaination aside from the fast lynch vote (which was suspicious, yes. But given how many games I've seen where a fast lynch vote happened based on a new player of -any- stripe (saw a cop kill a game with one at least once, since he figured his odds of randomly picking scum were good or something), I wouldn't read too much into it.

re the "Criminal Past Caught Up" to them thing: I don't think it's another killing group (ie. mafia), since the dead Maf has "Mafia" as a role, not "Foo Mafia" or the like. Could be an SK or Vig, or something else (a vig mason group? a killer who thinks they are an investigative role?).
Since things are moving pretty slowly..
vote: Yoko
Did I say too much?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:11 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

just_nigel wrote:
Yoko
I note you always hinted there was another twist to your claim that you couldn't reveal. When you hear someone auditioning, do you know everyone who is in the room? Is it possible that during the night you heard the suspicious song coming from the room Randy Jackson (jeep) was in and that there was someone else (the real assasin) in the room doing the actual auditioning?
Maybe another player has the ability to collect information about who is in rooms?
Its just that when I read through the Christmas Carol thread these were the kind of intertwining roles that
MeMe
used.
I have told everything about my role but my name. MeMe only sent me part of the song and my opening pm is what explained about the audition. It seems really strange to me that MeMe would put this clause in my role that would destine me to be lynched. Hell I wouldn't even believe myself.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:22 am

Post by mneme »

I don't really believe you either, Yoko.

But just in case you turn out to have been telling the truth, what were your results last night?
Did I say too much?
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:35 am

Post by Phoebus »

Er...he claims that he only investigates every other night.
Since we
are
going nowhere with this, and unless someone else has a better idea,
vote:Yoko
for careless play if nothing else.
Toodle
Toodle
Goon
Toodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:27 am

Post by Toodle »

just_nigel wrote:
Toodle
I actually agree with you that the "attempting to assume a role" thing is weak (hence my cheeky face in my previous post). But I am more seriously interested in you jumping on the Jeep bandwagon. Can you explain why you were so eager to support Yoko's accusation?

Come on if you are going to be the next American Idol you have to be a team player - Hmmmm which team is
Toodle
on? I still
FOS Toodle

I could simply say that inexperience led me to my quick vote of Jeep, but I do want to justify why I put the final vote on him.

I suppose I was mainly threatened by his accusations... he seemed to be pointing fingers at me without any reason and having read other threads I know that he's an established player and I was nervous everyone would go after me. I firmly believe I would have voted for Jeep even if I hadn't been the last vote.

I'm singing my heart out here and I'm so grateful to be here, I honestly did what I thought best for me... if I had known Jeep was a judge I wouldn't have done that... I mean the judges opinions really matter... I'm sorry, Jeep, really sorry and my next song, which hopefully I will get the chance to sing, is for you... :cry:
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:46 am

Post by mneme »

BTW, while we're picking on people prepatory to, well, lynching Yoko...

I'll note that Quag, while active on other forums, hasn't posted here since the 15th.

Lurking, anyone think?
Did I say too much?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:48 am

Post by MeMe »

Count
:

Yoko Kurama
(3):
Mr_Gnome_It_All, mneme, Phoebus

Mr_Gnome_It_All
(1):
Yoko Kurama

Not voting (4):
just_nigel, Someone, Quagmire, Toodle

Lookin' for five.
Toodle
Toodle
Goon
Toodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:53 am

Post by Toodle »

Yeah, where are you, Quagmire?
Toodle
Toodle
Goon
Toodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:22 am

Post by Toodle »

And Someone (who has been lurking since March 18th if I'm reading the posts accurately) where are you?
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:57 am

Post by Phoebus »

Away from tomorrow folks. More details in vacation/access thread.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”