NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:21 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 72, Kokichi Oma wrote:And if you thought I was lying why the hell wouldn't you just check me to make sure I'm town????

Because I can't. Not without my persona, which you so conveniently disabled.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And did you read the post I linked to?
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:24 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 71, Kokichi Oma wrote:No. They still used their plan for a town leader. Are you not reading the thread
In post 900, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 897, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 893, AnonymousGhost wrote:I'm unvoting ASAP so that we can have a majority in the hood!
Um. What happened to the plan
We're scrapping it. I didn't take into account the possibility of chances that town would accidentally vote scum, increases their chances of getting town leadership powers.

We're coming up with a different plan. We'll keep you updated!
>.>
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I thought you said you had a GS shot. But could only share with the persona
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And yes. They still chose a town leader. Just didnt use the tying vote scenario
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 75, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 72, Kokichi Oma wrote:And if you thought I was lying why the hell wouldn't you just check me to make sure I'm town????

Because I can't. Not without my persona, which you so conveniently disabled.
How is it my fault? Everyone in thread agreed to blazblue plan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 952, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 951, Kokichi Oma wrote:Sakura do you have your vote figured out in your group?
Yes, we're already set
She confirmed they made a new plan on who to vote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also you brought up in thread that the plan after Tora was already lynched. No way we would have enough votes in our hood. But we can request our hood tonight. Ok? Can you explain in detail how it works? Do you not have a regular role? Just a persona one?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:42 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

i thought u were a gunsmith and ur persona allowed u to share the result
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:24 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Then why aren't you talking about the plan at all? If you really want to let me have a persona tonight, you should be convincing people to vote for our neighborhood today, and yet you haven't made a single post regarding that. Ergo, you're a liar.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nico. Why are you mad at only me when popop thought the same exact thing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And you realise that it's your fault that you said the wrong thing. So if we get the neighborhood vote for us. You will check me with your gunsmith? Yes?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And can you explain your role
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I was scum you'd be dead or roleblocked or something like that. You can tell by my entrance that I thought you'd have an inno on me
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 86, Kokichi Oma wrote:And you realise that it's your fault that you said the wrong thing. So if we get the neighborhood vote for us. You will check me with your gunsmith? Yes?
Yes, I will. And it's your fault because you pushed another neighborhood when we explictly agreed that we get them to vote us so I'd get to use my gunsmith earlier? Or did you forget the entire conversation we've had throughout yesterday?

I am really beginning to think that it's the same situation as before, and that at least one of you is scum. That's the only explanation why you went against the plan you explicitly agreed to yesterday. You wanted to have scum get the leader position.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:39 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote:If I was scum you'd be dead or roleblocked or something like that. You can tell by my entrance that I thought you'd have an inno on me
Yeah, but let me share something with you: in one of my past games, scum thought I'd have an inno on them too, because we've both been mislead about the key aspect of my ability. So technically, you could be scum attempting to talk me out of using it via the sheer confidence that it would be an inno. I haven't fallen for that then, and I won't now.

Until I got the PM in my inbox saying that you don't have a gun, I won't trust you.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

So if you're actually scum, go ahead and tell your friends to kill and/or RB me. You would only be condemning yourself should you try.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I literally told you to check me. How is that talking you out of it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 90, NicoRobin wrote:Until I got the PM in my inbox saying that you don't have a gun, I won't trust you.
You just said it would be public.

Can you clarify or I wont go along with your plan.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 89, NicoRobin wrote:Yes, I will. And it's your fault because you pushed another neighborhood when we explictly agreed that we get them to vote us so I'd get to use my gunsmith earlier? Or did you forget the entire conversation we've had throughout yesterday?
Nico. You must not read well. POPO thought the SAME thing I did. That your regular ability was gunsmith. And your persona was the message. You said that yesterday.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are you upset at me and not popop. Explain yourself. You are the one who didnt explain correctly
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:51 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 93, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 90, NicoRobin wrote:Until I got the PM in my inbox saying that you don't have a gun, I won't trust you.
You just said it would be public.

Can you clarify or I wont go along with your plan.
I never said it would go public. I said my persona allows me to share my info with one person of my choice. One person. Since when does one person = whole game thread.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:55 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 94, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 89, NicoRobin wrote:Yes, I will. And it's your fault because you pushed another neighborhood when we explictly agreed that we get them to vote us so I'd get to use my gunsmith earlier? Or did you forget the entire conversation we've had throughout yesterday?
Nico. You must not read well. POPO thought the SAME thing I did. That your regular ability was gunsmith. And your persona was the message. You said that yesterday.

But of course you change the topic to something else entirely when I accuse you of botching the plan you yourself agreed to yesterday. Seems familiar somehow.......
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:57 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And what I did was a test. A test which you failed.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I never said the whole thread. You said it would be shared here

Return to “Completed Game Topics”